Out in Left Field

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
srlmort
srlmort
81 Followers

Chapter Five

Over the next few days after that meeting in the locker room, Nathaniel was quite distant from me. He and Charlie were very careful about showing affections towards one another in front of the team.

'I should out them.'

As much as I wanted to bring that embarrassment to them, it would show me as nothing but a jealous idiot. Nathaniel was already frosty towards me; I did not want to lose our relationship completely.

At this point, I had made up my mind that Nathaniel was too important to let go. Although I wanted to continue my straight life, I desired to have him at least once. Moreover, I longed for it.

On the team day off, we decided to meet at another brewery close to the stadium for a bachelor party given for our linesman, Andy.

The gathering started at seven and seemingly, by nine, everyone was quite drunk.

There were plenty of strippers around since the team was paying for it.

While sitting at the bar talking to a gorgeous redhead, I noticed Nathaniel speaking to a beautiful dark skinned beauty.

The lady's body was amazing, curves in all the right places. From the view in which I was standing, she did not look to be bad by the face either.

Curious and interested, I decided to go over and have a closer look.

Once I stepped over, Nathaniel's eyes met mine. Since everyone was inebriated, he didn't give me the cool attitude he had been giving me since that evening.

"Well, well if it isn't Madden. What are you drinkin' friend?" Nathaniel turned towards the tender, giving him some cash.

"Rum and Coke, mate. Thanks." I said while checking out the pretty girl.

She was quite the looker and seemingly, when she turned around my way, she wanted to know me as well.

"Allo, what's your name gorgeous?" She took another drink out of her glass.

"Names Roger, Roger Madden and you are?"

"Selena, charmed." When she put her hand out, I kissed it lightly.

Nathaniel raised an eyebrow when he handed me the drink. "Here ya' go chum. What's the big idea tryin' to steal my girl?"

"Who said she was yours? As I recall, the team paid for these lovely entertainers so you cannot claim any of them."

Selena laughed while taking her champagne flute from Nathaniel. "So true Mr. Madden."

"Please call me Roger."

As I was making nice with her, Nathaniel was trying to distract me. Making faces as I talked, though out of her view.

However, I ignored his gestures and continued to try chatting with her, hoping that she would like to take me on.

Although I longed for Nathaniel, I had not had sex with anyone in six weeks. Right then, I needed a good shag to stave off the erection that was hard as a nail in my pants. Moreover, what better way to be with Nathaniel than be with a girl too.

Since I was feeling good and confident about myself, I decided to give it a go and ask her about her plans. She looked like a gal that might want to have fun with both of us.

"So Selena, how's about accompanying me and Nathaniel this evening?" I patted her leg before sliding my hand up her thigh.

Nathaniel shot me an angry look after drinking the rest of his beverage.

After taking a sip, she chuckled. "Ah Roger, sorry can't do that. We were specifically told by your team not to do anything more than dance but if either of you are interested after tonight, here's my number."

That moment, she took her cards out her purse, handing one to me and John. Afterwards, she got up, giving us kisses on the cheek. "I must go gentlemen, the team says we had to be gone by ten. Hopefully I will hear from you both." As she winked, she waltzed out of our sight.

'Fucking team, always ruining the fun.'

"Damnit that would have been nice if they had not set any rules. I thought this was a bachelor bash?" I said while ordering a beer.

"Yeah...though I'm kinda glad she said we couldn't. Who told you to come ova here anyway." Nathaniel hissed.

Amused, I grinned. "No one, I just liked the way she looked was all, mate."

"You were sitting next to a pretty redhead. You left her to come disrupt me, why me Madden."

"Because I wanted us...to...damnit Nathaniel Let's go to your flat and talk. There are things that I need to get off my chest." I said while paying our tab.

"Fuck off Madden, there is nothing to say. You didn't want me then, wot has changed now," he whispered just loud enough for me to hear it.

"Nathaniel, let's just go okay?" Immediately, I took his arm pulling him out by his sleeve.

On the way, I told the guys I needed to take him home because he was getting too drunk.

When we got outside, Nathaniel yanked me back. "Roger, I came with Charlie, I'm going home with him."

"He drove you?"

"Yes he did, now let me go." Nathaniel tried to get away but I took his arm again dragging him across the street to my Mercedes.

"Get in," I commanded.

In a huff, he opened the door and sat. "Fuck Roger, I swear if I didn't like you..."

Ignoring him, I started the engine, driving away.

While we rode, Nathaniel was complaining about how wrong I was for hurting his feelings, leaving the other night.

'I know I was, but...'

"Nathaniel listen, I'm sorry about what happened. I...I'm gonna make it up to you, okay?"

That minute he stopped talking as he stared at me.

The rest of the way to his flat, we were silent. This night, I would have Nathaniel Terry, right where I wanted him. Close to me, tight.

~*****~

When we arrived at his place, the alcohol had gotten to him. As I helped him up the stairs, I wrapped my arms around Nathaniel's waist, incidentally, letting my hands drop to his tight ass.

"Ooh Roger, stop being frisky will ya," he said as he handed me his key.

Once we got in, I sat his keys on the coffee table. I took my shoes off and jacket putting them near the couch.

"So Roger, are you gonna run awayyyy or wot." He was completely gone, nothing would be happening tonight.

"No Nathaniel, I'm stayin' here." I said firmly. Although I had been drinking too, I still had my faculties in check.

"Allllrighhht, so, would you like to join me in bed or is it gonna be an issss...shue with you again."

Of course it wasn't an issue to lay in bed next to John, over the last year or so I had desired to be that close to him, tight.

As we trotted to his room, I held his hand so he would make it without stumbling. When we got there, we both began undressing almost as if we were stripping for each other. Though we were not really making too much contact, every time either of us tried to catch the others gaze, the heads would lower.

"What's wrong Roger, yolu don't like... the way I looookkk?" he chuckled while taking off his shirt.

Nervously, I chuckled, "No, it's not that Nathaniel, just making sure yoo don't fall ova."

"Ahhh Roger, always a mate," he winked while tossing his trousers to the floor.

Yes, I was and I would always be. The question was how could I still be that while wanting to snog him?

While I took off my pants, Nathaniel had already settled in bed completely naked. I had seen him in this state before but I had no idea he would strip when I would be accompanying him under the covers.

Miffed, I left my boxers on and slid underneath about ten feet to his right. I lay there, watching him fall deep in slumber, desiring to trace that lovely face with my fingertips.

'Damn what has come over me?'

I felt like a schoolgirl on a first date; wanting to touch him anywhere I could.

"Mmmm..." escaped his lips as I continued to observe.

'What now?'

Still, I lay there in a trance, thinking if I should take the chance to get in closer, tight. After all, since I knew he was interested too; getting in bed, completely nude.

'He knew exactly what he was doing, curse him.'

After a couple of minutes of staring, I turned myself around to lay flat on my back. While gazing at the ceiling, I thought about our relationship and where it would go from here.

Was there any evidence before now that he wanted me? If so, then it went completely over my head.

Of course, I have never been one to pick-up on those types of things right away. Damnit, I swear, maybe this longing would be satisfied now that the perfect scenario has befallen us.

Once I had gotten tired of pondering over Nathaniel and his signals or lack thereof, I drifted off to sleep.

Chapter Six

The light from Nathaniel's window shone through brightly as I wiped my mouth with my right hand. While turning my head, I noticed I was not able to rotate because Nathaniel was lying on my chest, still knocked out.

'Oh my God, what happened?'

Suddenly, my mind started racing as I thought about what transpired before we fell asleep. He was drunk, closing his eyes before I did so why was he on my chest? Could he have rolled over onto of me at some point during the wee hours of the morning?

His hand was on my right pectoral, resting there. Slowly, I took his into mine grasping it tightly. I tilted my head down, planting a kiss on the top of his head.

The way I felt right then, I could have frozen that moment so we could stay that way forever.

"Mmm...oohh Roger, God's I want you," he cooed while kissing my chest.

"I want you too..." I answered while holding his body close, tight.

Waking, he rolled over on top of me. The moment our eyes and crotches met, some friction was building below.

"Is that really how you feel Madden, fuck I can't read you." A smirk crossed his face as he stared into my soul.

'I know, I can figure me out either.'

"Don't worry about that. Just know that I want this, now Nathaniel..." I intercepted his lips immediately, pushing my tongue deep inside his mouth.

While we enjoyed the embrace, he ran his hand through my hair..

"Mmmhh...Roger, sh...ii..." he whispered as I tangled my fingers inside the strands of his beautiful brownish blond locks.

"Ooh Nat...uhh..." That minute, I wanted to feel something more than just kisses.

While he was still on top, I moved my hands down to his buttocks, gripping them tight. I pressed myself into him, rubbing against the hard vessel between his thighs.

"Ohh Roger, shit," he said after ceasing our kiss.

Lightly, he placed small pecks on my chin continuing to drop lower until he got to the tent between my legs. Gently, he nuzzled his nose along my length, making me dizzy.

"Ohh baby...God's Nath...!" I yelled as his mouth engulfed my shaft.

While he went on swallowing me, I grabbed a handful of his hair. As the eruption in my groin started to stir, my eyes rolled in the back of my head.

"FUCK!" I screamed while I writhed uncontrollably. The juices flowed from me quenching his thirst.

"Mmmhh...Roger, now yeah," he said while wiping the remnants of my natural wine off the sides of his face.

"Yeah, whatever you want," I breathed, enveloping his lips with mine.

As we continued devouring each other, Nathaniel reached over into his drawers.

"Roger, damn I have wanted this for so long baby. To be like this with yoo...," he said while preparing himself with the condom.

Although I wanted to fuck him first, I knew that would be impossible since he had taken everything out of me.

When he finished arming himself, he took some of the lube rubbing a little between his fingers then some on my tight hole. Slowly, he penetrated me with one, twisting from left to right.

"Shit...oh, Nat...more yeah?" Even though it was not the most pleasant feeling, I knew the only way to enjoy it was by relaxing my anus, allowing him to apply the pressure so it would loosen.

"Yes, I will, I'll be gentle."

While he pushed another in, I gritted my teeth. I knew I wanted him inside me but I was glad he was not in so much of a hurry to thrust in; Nathaniel was not small by any means.

At the same time, he was tracing my jaw line with his lips. My arms were wrapped around his neck while my ankles lay at his sides. "Uhh Nathaniel yes...mmm..." I moaned as he took out two then put in three.

"Roger, I can feel you loosening a little there. When your ready for me, let me know." He grinned at me whilst pushing his fingers inside me.

Again, my hands were playing with his strands. I looked into those beautiful browns as he toyed with my ass like a kid.

The more he forced the fingers into my hole, the more I desired from him. "Fuck, yes...now baby." I breathed wanting my friend and teammate to push into my tight space.

"You sure Roger..." his look was one of concern, I nodded to let him know not to worry.

Once he picked up on my signal, he stroked his cock before touching that sweet spot with it. It only took a few small moves for him to get all the way inside me, causing both of us to gasp for air.

"Shit, Nat..." I yelled as the pleasure overtook the pain. While he penetrated me, he leaned down letting his bangs fall on to my forehead.

'He is so beautiful.' Our bodies moved in unison as he thrust into me while I moved upwards to make sure that I was completely filled.

"Ohh Roger...damn!" He said while pounding me into the mattress making it squeal in delight.

Still, my arms and legs bound him at that moment as I delighted in his trail of kisses along my neck. We were there encased within each other, tight.

"Nat...yesss...ohh..." I whispered while his body began to tremble.

"Damn, Roger...FUCK!" He said as I felt the latex expanding in my bum.

As the aftershocks took over him, I reached for his chin, pulling him down to my face.

"Gods Nathaniel, that felt so good." I breathed before enveloping his lips with my own.

"Mmmhh Roger..." he cooed while sliding out of me.

Slowly, he pulled the condom off, tossing it aside. Again, he lay on top of me devouring my mouth as if it were his last meal.

At that point, I could not think about anything other than being in his arms, holding him close, tight.

Chapter Seven

After falling asleep once more, I awoke to the sounds of a television. When I rose up, I searched for Nathaniel who was not lying next to me.

'Now what?'

I got up, looking for my clothes when Nathaniel came in with a tray of food.

"Allo gorgeous," he said with a grin. He sat down next to me, pulling me in for another embrace.

Although I enjoyed it, I was thinking about how our relationship would be now that we had slept together.

"Uh allo, Nathaniel...um." I stammered as he put a croissant with sausage to my lips.

I took a bite while looking into those beautiful eyes once more. "We need to chat mate."

Nathaniel put the sandwich down on the plate and inhaled. "I know love, I'm not gonna try to run away from what happened, I wanted that Roger, and I wanted you..."

"Yes, as did I but can we function as friends now that this has happened? I mean, can we get past this and allow things to return to normal?" I said while taking another bite.

Nathaniel looked miffed at my statement. "What do you mean Madden, you want to pretend like it never occurred?"

"Um, well not that drastic but..." I looked for something less negative to say.

"Oh? It sounds like you do. You said you want things to go back the way they were before we shagged this mornin'." His eyes narrowed as he finished his sentence.

Really, that was exactly what I wanted but I did not want to upset him more than he already was. "Nat, I...I'm a straight man that wanted to experience gay sex. Now that I have..."

"Oh so that is all it was to you huh? We have been friends for years Roger, I thought you wanted me, you took me away from Charlie." I had angered him now; I saw the redness in his cheeks.

"Yes Nat, it's true I wanted you and now that this happened...I...want to go back to being the way I was. It doesn't mean it wasn't special to me. I just...I'm not homosexual okay?" I got up from the bed leaving him there.

While I started dressing, I felt his eyes on me. "Oh really? Here's a news flash for you Roger, you slept with me, it means that you are not straight chum."

"Yes I am, I was curious is all. I'm rather happy you were the one to fulfill my longing. Besides, we are athletes Nat. The climate we work in will not permit us to be together, you know that." I slipped into my shoes whilst putting on my shirt.

"Yeah, I know but Roger we connected this mornin' love. I know you want to be with me, no one has to know." He pulled my waist trying to get me back in bed.

"Nat, please...what...what are you sayin'? I just told Irene that I did not want a relationship, wot makes you think that I would get into one with you?" I fell down on the mattress where he wanted me.

"Roger, it doesn't have to be that. As long as you acknowledge we have this then that will be good enough for me. Hey, you might not consider yourself gay but you are definitely bisexual. I am, I admit that proudly."

"Only to me and Charlie you would, not to anyone else."

"True but isn't that all that matters? I'll play the straight game only to keep up that appearance. It is a necessity that we do that Roger, believe me I hate doing it but I know it is the only way to avoid scrutiny."

I knew what he was saying but I still did not want any part of this. I had my fun, now it was time to look for someone that was even more attractive than him; a female. "Look Nat, I enjoyed it but I'm not sure I'm ready to acknowledge that I'm bisexual. Let's just move on and keep it between us alright?" I patted his leg before attempting to get up.

Quickly, he caught my hand, putting it on his bare chest. It was only then I realized that he was still nude. "No Roger, you will recognize now who you are and what you are. You want this, I know you do."

"Nat...please," I said as he engulfed my lips with his own causing me to lose focus.

"Mmmhh Roger, I want you inside me now. Understand wot I'm tellin' you mate." Nathaniel began taking my clothes right back off, I didn't stop him because deep down I did want to fuck him. "We can still be with the ladies Roger," he whispered while pulling my pants down. "I just want us to have this chum. We'll be fuck buddies is all then we shall see where it leads us. No one will know."

Once he had gotten my trousers and underwear down around my ankles, I used my feet to finish the job. Right then, he kneeled down taking my cock into his mouth.

"Shit Nat...AHHH!" I yelled while he swallowed me completely.

After a couple of minutes, he moved the tray from the bed before pushing me down to straddle me. I rose up a little, lifting my shirt over my head.

"I want you Roger...," he breathed while stroking my dick.

At this point, I was ready to take him as he wanted. Slowly, I reached for our "necessities" from the side table.

"Oh Nat, fuck...," I breathed while he kissed my neck. My body was on fire, my nipples hard as pebbles.

Nathaniel sheathed me before using the lube to prepare his tight puckered spot.

"Ah Roger, I want to ride you baby. Please, yeah," he begged while jerking my man meat with his lubed hand.

"Uh...yesss Nat, ah." Before I could respond, he lowered himself on top of my erection, gasping as I filled him completely.

"Roger, fuck...ugh...," he moaned while moving vertically on my shaft.

I reached upward, pinching his nips, gazing into those gorgeous brown eyes.

"God's Nat, your ass...FUCK," I yelled loudly as went faster, pounding me into his mattress.

I moved my fingers from his pecs to the sheets on the bed, gripping them to hold on for dear life.

"Mmm...Roger, damnit baby. Are you ready to come," he said as he leaned forward kissing my neck once more.

"Yes...,uh fuck!" I screamed before I could finish my sentence.

My body shook as he slowed down, bucking against my pelvis as if he were on horseback.

"Oh Roger...yesssss..." he screeched throwing his head back.

After the shocks were done, I gazed into those eyes once more noticing the lust in his eyes.

srlmort
srlmort
81 Followers