Out in the Field Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sindy070
Sindy070
217 Followers

"Ungh, yeah," Elli sighed as she finished climaxing onto my face, her body relaxing and her grip easing on my head. She slid back a little and bent right down, licking her tongue all over my sticky face before kissing me hard and deep, her tongue dancing with mine.

"OK, now roll onto your belly;" Elli instructed me, "I want to play with your bum hole!"

She got up and let me roll onto my front before she sat down on my back, trapping my arms by sides and leaving me wonderfully helpless. Her hot sticky gash was pressed against my skin and it felt strange but nice, and I moaned as she started to play with my buttocks, massaging them, squeezing them together and pulling them wide apart. Then I felt her shift position and as she held my buttocks open her tongue lapped across my tightly-puckered hole.

"Oh yesss" I groaned with delight as Elli's tongue started to explore my opening, licking and lapping at it wetly - it felt amazing! For several minutes I lay there under her and simply enjoyed the sensation of a hard wet tongue probing my bum hole, making me get hot and wet once more.

Then Elli replaced her tongue with a finger, and I let out a long low groan of pleasure as she sank it into my now well-lubricated bottom, slowly pushing it in and out of me. I moaned and wriggled underneath her, delighting in the feeling of her finger in me, and I found myself wishing for more - I soon got my wish.

With her finger firmly buried in my ass I saw Elli reach into that bag again and get something out of there. Then I felt her pour something onto me at the point where her finger entered me; it was some sort of lubricating oil and in moments the passage of that finger in my ass was much smoother and slicker.

Then one finger was two and I was groaning into the bedding as I felt my sphincter being stretched and opened up, Elli muttering and whispering to herself as she worked my tight hole. It stung a bit at first but I bit my lip and took it as the professor continued to finger fuck me, thrusting, twisting and turning her slippery fingers in my anus. The pain soon passed and I felt that delightful glow spread out through my groin as if it was my pussy being fingered, and I realised that my bottom could give just as much pleasure as my cunny could.

"Yeah, she's getting it," I heard Elli mutter to herself as she worked my ass, "Hot little arse likes being fucked."

She was right, I was enjoying it a lot, amazed at how good it felt to have her fingers moving in my backside, stretching my ring and opening up my back passage. I was moving with her, pushing myself back as she thrust her fingers in, and this clearly pleased her.

"Mmm, you need something bigger," my boss muttered, and I felt her shift again as she reached into that bag. I whimpered as she pulled her fingers out of me, leaving me feeling suddenly empty and open, but that didn't last long as I felt something hard nuzzle at my orifice. It was some sort of dildo with a tapered head which slowly but surely stretched my ass wide open as Elli pushed it into me.

"Oh yes, so beautiful," she purred as my anus opened up and accepted the hard plastic phallus, "you better get used to this Sam, I like how your ass looks like this."

I didn't reply, I just moaned loudly with pleasure as the professor slowly worked more of that thick, hard, ribbed toy into my butt, opening me up and making my passage grip it like my pussy would. I'd never taken anything up my arse before, never let a guy stick his cock up there, so I was experiencing a revelation - I liked having my arse fucked!

Elli was clearly enjoying what she was doing to me, as I could feel her hot pussy getting wet as it pressed against my back, leaving a wet patch as she moved about on top of me. With my bottom feeling very full the professor started to fuck it, slowly pulling her dildo out of me and then pushing it back in, the thick ribs along its length creating amazing sensations as they rubbed inside my body.

As I lay there, pinned and quiet helpless as my boss assaulted my ass with a slick and slippery dildo, I found myself astounded at just how good sex could be, and with another woman at that. What I was experiencing now and over the preceding twenty-four hours or so, was by far and away better than anything I'd ever experienced before, or read about, or heard about, and I felt comfortable with the thought that I would happily accede to anything that this beautiful older woman wanted to do to me.

I was swiveling my hips to lift myself up, eager to feel that hard fake cock plunging back inside me, and in so doing I was occasionally rubbing my sensitive clitty against the bedding I was lying on. My sex was already throbbing and creaming up and it was sweet agony to feel the material rub against my tender clit, but there was no way I wanted it to stop - I knew I was going to cum from having my virgin arse fucked, and I wanted it!

"That's it baby, cum for me," Elli purred as she stroked her dildo in and out of me, "feel how good it is in your hot little ass and cum!"

I was indeed starting to cum, my anus contracting along with my aching pussy, gripping the plunging sex toy as I quivered and whimpered under my boss. Just as I thought I was cresting the peak the professor spanked me right across my pussy lips and I yelped into the bed clothes as I came, my ass gripping the dildo tightly with the pain/pleasure that her slap brought me. She spanked me again across my sensitive labia just as she tugged her dildo out of me and I gasped at the stinging in my sex and the emptiness of my ass, feeling it open and close like a stranded fish.

Afterwards we snuggled down together and I kissed her with heartfelt gratitude as I rubbed and fingered her slippery slit until she came, and I remember professing my love for her as we fell asleep...

Sindy070
Sindy070
217 Followers
12