Out Of (And Back Into) The Kitchen

Story Info
We visit a club and Mum comes for tea.
5.8k words
4.5
15.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhibition, W/S WAM

Hi it's me again, Diana Thompson. If you read my last piece, you will know that Bob and I spent an exciting day following his return home from a business trip. On the Saturday after a sensual visit to the market, (I can't believe I wrote those words in one sentence, but that's how it seemed to me, Read it and make up your own mind), Bob suggested going to a nightclub in town. The thing was, he asked me to wear a virtually see-through, cotton voile dress. One of a number that my Mum made when she was a teenager and had since altered to suit my slim frame.

When it came to it I was nervous about how little I was covered. That said, one of the features of cotton voile is that it depends so much on the lighting conditions as to how much it conceals and/or reveals. I know Bob would like me to just wear the dress with no panties, but I can't bring myself to do that just yet. The dresses are so short!

I had planned a meal for Saturday night, but that all went out of the window when Bob said we would be eating out. It was not at a posh restaurant but to a crowded chain pub, which like most of its kind was throbbing. There was a live band on and it was great. I think that apart from a few who saw us arrive, nobody took much notice of us. Once I was seated, we weren't on anyone's radar at all. I found this comforting and soon began to relax and enjoy the music, atmosphere and the meal, although it was standard pub fare, nothing A'la carte about it.

We spent longer in the pub than I imagined that we would and it was about eleven when we finally decided to move on. Bob had been plying me with drink since we arrived. I soon noticed, but then lost count and ceased to care. We then transferred to a club which I discovered was having a foam party night. We had not been to one since the time we spent a week in Ibiza, Spain. I had been prepared for that by wearing a bikini under my top and skirt. This night I was not only completely unprepared, indeed quite inappropriately dressed for going into the foam, but you know what? I didn't care!

That said, Bob steered me towards the bar first and we had a couple more drinks. I was soon at the giggly stage, particularly when Bob said, "You know, if you go in, you'll be doing nothing new, after all your mother did this in 1967."

"I'm wearing the same too, a thin cotton dress, panties and perfume!" I screeched.

"Plus your high heels," Bob added, but I want you to keep them on. If they get ruined, I'll buy you a new pair."

"You wicked boy!" I laughed. "What about my panties do you want me to keep them on too?"

"Maybe not." He confessed.

I swilled down my vodka in one gulp. "Well I'm going in! If you want my panties you'll have to come in after me and get them!"

With that I plunged into the temporary pool and disappeared under the foam. It happened that as I entered the pool , it was time for one of the regular top ups. I was completely smothered under a big column of foam. Already, I felt my dress sticking to my body. I smoothed my hands over my torso and my hips and loved the feeling. The DJ had been encouraging girls to strip down to their underwear and I noticed one who had undone the waist band of her jeans, revealing a pair of pretty ordinary pants. "Hmm." I thought, "My panties are sexier than yours!" I lifted the hem of my dress to reveal mine. The dress stuck to my hips, letting others see what I was wearing. Several girls only had their bras left on above their waists. My new friend with the undone jeans, had her bra straps down her arms. At that point, as I envied her nice breasts, I crept up behind her, reaching round and cupping them in my hands. Her whole body stiffened with alarm, but when she realised I was female, she relaxed and laughed. She pushed her arse into my belly and wiggled it about.

At that point Bob caught up with me. He hoisted my dress even further, the other girl, we found out her name was Alison, turned when she thought I was being mauled. "It's all right, he's my husband!" I told her and she relaxed.

Bob spoke to Alison, "If Diana takes off her panties, are you going to finally lose the jeans?"

Alison looked at me in my totally transparent dress. "Are you going to let him do that to you?"

I laughed and said, "He will decide what I keep on. It's his bit of fun." I started to ease her jeans down her thighs, they were already below her crotch. Just then another load of foam landed on our heads.

"Do it now!" Alison told me over the noise of the music. "Before I change my mind!" Two other girls nearby who had been vying with one another about who was going to take off what, saw what I was doing to Alison, and one girl took off her skirt. She was wearing a pair of tight black bikini pants, but her top stayed on as she was braless.

Bob pulled down my panties, waved them over his head a threw them away into the foam. I laughed, I was laughing at most things by now. Bob turned me towards him and I felt a bulge pressing against me. "I will of you will." I told him and undid his fly zip. We couldn't make it too obvious, so we had to be satisfied with just a little penetration. Alison noticed and stood close to us to shield us to some degree.

"You two are a mad pair of buggers!" She exclaimed.

"You should try it sometime." I said to her. "Having sex in unusual places adds excitement."

"What if you get caught?

"We'll get thrown out, but who cares!" Bob told her, "Give us a hug."

The three of us hugged, I caressed her backside through her panties. She suddenly kissed me on the cheek, "You're right I can see the excitement!" I tentatively slid my fingers inside the waistband of her panties, awaiting a reaction.

"Don't take them off!" She warned. I noticed that she didn't tell me to stop what I was doing. So I slid my hand right inside her pants. We were still chest deep in foam so nobody could really see what we were doing unless they were very close. Most of those close to us were too busy having their own fun to worry about us.

Can Bob have a feel?" I asked Alison.

"Why not? As long as he doesn't steal my panties too!" She replied with a giggle.

Almost instantly, Bob's hand joined mine inside her panties. She laughed and said "He's not slow to take advantage is he?"

"Would you be?" I asked.

"Probably not." She admitted.

"Then go ahead." I invited her.

"Really?"

I nodded. I felt her hand caressing my arse. I had meant that she should feel Bob up, but I wasn't going to complain. I soon found out that she was touching him up too. I could fell her finger in the crack of my buttocks, So I decided to do the same to her, but I was too late, Bob was there first. I looked at him smiled and nodded. I soon guessed that what he was doing to her, she was replicating on me. Her long fingers were rimming my anus. I began to fear that she was going to thrust a finger into me. However she slid her fingers between my legs further and touched my labia. "He's fingering me!" She gasped.

"I guessed." I told her.

"You don't mind?"

"Not this once." I replied.

"He's good!" she breathed.

"I know!" I looked around to see if we had gathered a crowd, but no-one was watching. The two girls were still trying to undress each other, but on getting that far. Another load of foam dumped on us. I told the others, "Cover for me!"

I slid down to my knees and disappeared into the foam. I pulled Bob's penis into my mouth and slid my hand up Alison's thigh. She slid her leg round my shoulder, opening them up for both Bob and me. I pulled on the gusset of her panties and drew them down to mid thigh. My fingers joined Bob's as we tickled, caressed and gently poked her labia, clit and urethra. She showed no sign of wanting us to stop, but I had to. I was finding it hard to get my breath in the foam so I had to come up for air.

"That was lovely." Alison said. "Can I kiss you?"

"Kiss us both." I suggested.

So she did. –Deeply. As she kissed Bob, I slid into my earlier position and cupped her breasts, but this time I pushed her bar up and took those firm lovely mammaries directly into my hands. I took a deep breath before I whispered in her ear. "Would you like to come back with us?"

You'd have thought I'd stabbed her she jumped so much. I told Bob "I've just asked Alison to come back with us.

"Good idea." He confirmed.

"Well if you're both sure....." She stammered.

"We are!" Bob and I said in unison.

"Well in that case, I'd love to!" Alison confirmed.

Shall we go then?" I asked.

The taxi driver took one look at us and got a big sheet of plastic out of the boot for us to sit on. He was obviously a veteran of the Foam Party Nights at the club. When we got home, we were feeling the cold, so we all stripped off and got into our shower together. I rinsed Alison's clothes out under the shower, took them downstairs, and put them in the washing machine to spin and tumble dry so they would be ready for her to wear in the morning.

When I got back upstairs, Alison and Bob were towelling each other off. In fact they were quite dry, but I think they were waiting for me. They both started to towel me off and I loved that the two of them were looking after me.

Then we went into the bedroom. As none of us had been involved in a threesome before, there was an awkwardness about us, until Bob said, "Come on girls make my dreams come true!" and threw himself on the bed. Alison waited for me to make a move but soon followed quickly behind me as I began to kiss one of Bob's feet, licking and sucking his toes, (It was a good job we'd all had a shower!). Allison took the other foot and we worked out way up his legs and inner thighs.

At the crucial point we girls shared his scrotum for moment and each gave a quick kiss to his penis which was already taking an interest in events. However we passed quickly by and moved up over his stomach his sternum and his nipples. He was in raptures by now and after nibbling his ears, I let Alison have first go at kissing him properly. Indeed I encouraged her to French kiss him as I fondled her breasts. As they kissed, I busied myself with taking his prick in one hand and her vulva in the other.

This was a new experience for me having the genitalia of both sexes in my hands at the same time. It was a bit like rubbing your belly and patting your head at the same time, a question co-ordination. By now Bob was supporting Alison's breasts as they hung into his big hand. His other hand was engaged in messing up her hair as he ran his fingers through her short brunette cut, (my long hair is naturally "dirty" blonde). She seemed to like what we were doing to her and did not seem to want to stop kissing my husband and I saw no reason to stop her.

Eventually of course, we changed around, and I took over the kissing of Bob whilst she took his prick into her mouth. She did give him the instruction that he was not to come while she was sucking him. As the moment got near he warned her and she lay her cheek on his thighs, continuing to wank him vigorously. He had obviously accumulated a fair amount of semen in his scrotum taking into account the activities in the foam in the club. Of course, our ministrations on the bed did nothing to reduce the flow when it came. A groan indicated action was imminent.

He must have shot the first stream a foot into the air. Most of it landed on Alison. Or to be more precise, on her hair. Without thinking he did what he would have done to me, he plunged his hands into her cum covered hair and rubbed it well in. She clearly wasn't used to either having a bloke cum in her hair, even less have it well and truly rubbed in! She half-heartedly tried to jerk away, but then succumbed to having her cum shampoo. Alison laughed when she realised that there was no escape and said "No-one has ever done that to me before!"

"That's nothing!" I told her, "If it had been me, he would have probably covered my hair in hundreds and thousands cake sprinkles!"

"That would take for ever to get out!" She exclaimed.

"It does." I acknowledged, "But it is fun and we are into WAM."

"WAM?" she asked. "What is that?"

"Wet and messy fun." I told her, "We tip messy things over each other, prior to or while having sex."

"What sort of messy things?"

"Come down to the kitchen and we'll show you."

"I- er I don't think I'm ready for that." She said apprehensively.

Bob then spoke having not said anything whilst I was talking to her. "Come and watch, you don't have to join in unless you want to. Don't worry, we'll not make a proper mess of you." She agreed to accompany us to the kitchen with the proviso that we would not be too nasty to her. I grinned to myself at that remark as it implied she was a little bit interested, but worried that we would coat her in something impossible to get off. All still naked we trooped downstairs.

On arrival, She sat on the kitchen chair, yes the very one to which I had been tied when my Mum walked in to see me covered in Golden Syrup. Bob and I sought out ammunition, of which there is usually plenty in our kitchen!

Battle commenced with Bob emptying a can of beans over my head. I retaliated with a foam pie to his scrotum and an egg on his head. I deliberately smacked that down hard in the hope of getting some of it over Alison. It worked. She shrieked and then laughed as she wiped a bit of egg off her face. The fact that she caught most of it over her breasts was a bonus. I stood in front of her when Bob advance with another foam pie. This one went right up and under my pussy. Guess where the overspray went! That's right straight over her belly! It was beaut.

I stepped back and fell into her lap. Her natural reaction was to put her arms around my waist to stop me falling off. Bob simply then poured a carton of ready-made custard over both of us. By now it was clear that Alison was actually enjoying herself, so when I stood, turned and took her hand, there was no resistance. She followed me into the middle of the room. I pulled her into my arms and we kissed.

Messy or not, the feeling of our breasts touching was very erotic. She was clearly used to girl on girl activity and joined in enthusiastically. Meanwhile, Bob tipped some tinned rice pudding between our chests, which seemed to turn her on somewhat, Of course neither of us had orgasmed and we were both intending to do so. We lowered ourselves to the floor and adopted a sixty-nine position. I was on top. Alison was much more my height than Celia was so we were both comfortable and busy licking each other out.

Bob in the meantime started pouring UHT milk over my back, most which of course simply ran off, over Alison and on to the floor. He then changed to dry material, like Special K cereal, which promptly stuck to my wet back. A part of a can of treacle then hit the back of my head, ran down the sides of my face and into Alison's pussy. It had been tasting all right before, but with added treacle it was so much better! I felt the thin line of treacle being run down my back bone and into the crack of my bum. I parted my legs even more to allow the treacle to run down into Alison's mouth. She clamped her lips around my labia and penetrated me with her tongue. I yelped with pleasure at that. (I later found out that Bob emptied the last of the treacle into Alsion's hair. But I felt no adverse reaction, simply the reciprocal of that, So much so that I came, squirting my juices into her mouth.) I had to do something better for her, so I rolled off her and put my head between her legs. I momentarily looked up to see more custard being poured on her tits. Not now having to hold on to me, she began to massage the mess into her skin.

In the position in which I knelt, my arse was sticking up in the air, an obvious target for something messy to be applied to it. I was not disappointed; the something was oily and cool. Then I felt fingers begin to probe my anus. Bob and I had done anal on the odd occasion before, so it was not a total surprise, when his fingers were replaced by an organ with a purple head on it! He slid into me with remarkable ease and I synchronised his movements in and out of me with my licking and sucking of Alison's sticky clitoris. I brought her to a shuddering climax which was fortunate, because just at that moment Bob was emptying his balls into my back passage!

We all three collapsed onto the floor and began gently picking up bits of mess in which we lay and wiping over each others bodies. Alison seemed fascinated by the state my long hair was in and kept playing with the matted mess. In the end I climbed aboard her, sitting legs astride her abdomen. This allowed me to lean forward so my hair dangled just in from of her face as she lay on her back. It also allowed me to play with the mess in her hair. Her initial objection to Bob cumming in her hair earlier was now replaced by rolling her head from side to side, in my sticky hands. Things were drawing to a close when Bob appeared standing, with his feet either side of Alison's shoulders and offered his flaccid penis to my mouth. I knew what he wanted to do and I was a willing partner, but wondered what Alison's reaction would be to Bob pissing in my mouth.

From her position under both of us she had the best seat in the house to see what was happening. He began to pee and I quickly took the jetting organ into my mouth. I was looking up at him lovingly, so did not see what Alison was doing, well not at first. She was gently cupping his scrotum in her hand, not apparently squeezing, just warming it with the heat from her hand. Not that it needed warming anyway as my mouth was being filled with hot piss! Some of it was leaking from my mouth as the flow was too fast for me to swallow. Bob eased his prick out of my mouth and began to spray my tits and chest with the amber fluid. It was splashing off me on to Alison. With her free hand, (she was still caressing Bob's balls.) She was running her fingers over her body as the wetness rained down on her. Bob saw what she was doing and moved back a bit to drench her breasts directly. This had her squeezing and pulling at her nipples and gasping, "It's warm, it's warm." She sounded surprised it was clearly another new experience for her. Bob backed off and fell to his knees above her head and emptied his bladder into her hair.

"Well!" She gasped. "You are some couple, you!"

"Can I assume that you're glad you came back with us?" I asked her.

"Give me a kiss and I'll tell you." She replied. She clung to me and we enjoyed a long passionate kiss. Then she pulled a messy naked Bob to her and did the same to him. "Does that answer your question?"

We gathered that the answer was in the affirmative. We all shared a shower, carefully making sure that every bit of the mess was washed away, no matter how intimate the inspection needed, then retired to bed, where we all slept soundly.

I woke up around 7.30am, but it was Sunday, so no need to get up. I noticed Bob was missing so assumed that he was in the kitchen clearing up the mess (He often did this). The covers were half off Alison and me, she was uncovered from the waist up and asleep. I lay my head on her belly, using it as a pillow and gently drew my fingers across her labia. I must have fallen asleep again, because I was woken by a regular, but almost indiscernible movement of the bed. I opened one eye and saw that the cover were only up to Alison's knees now and she was frigging herself off with a handful of my hair. I slid my hand under her leg and smoothed my fingers over her inner, upper thigh. She froze. "Keep going", I told her and she resumed her masturbation. Her free hand was twisting itself into another strand of my hair.

"I wish I had long hair." She gasped clearly getting near to climax. "OooHHH! Oooohhhh! Aaaagh...." Her body juddered and bucked as she stuffed as much of my hair inside herself, where it soaked up her juices. I kissed her belly not wishing to extract my hair before she was ready to relinquish it. Soon she pulled my hair out of her wet hole and wriggled down in the bed, so she could put it in her mouth where she sucked my juices out of it.

12