Out of Control Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then this morning she woken him with her lusciousness squashed closely to his. Thoughts of the good news had quickly been replaced with memories of previous mornings. Every morning he woke to feel her against him unable to do anything due to time constraints. However, today he hadn't cared if he was late to work. He wanted to show her she was more important than work so he'd taken the time and made love to her.

Just as every time before, it had blown his mind. He hadn't been able to think clearly at the first so her words hadn't made a whole lot of sense. However her tears had sobered him quickly. He hated to see his Kitten cry.

He hadn't been able to comfort her and that really bothered him. He wanted to be everything to her and yet it seemed he'd let her down anyway. He KNEW it had been 11 pm when he'd gotten home. He knew because when he'd come in, he had thought it was strange she was already in bed. Amie Marie hated to go to bed by herself. She'd told him on more that on more than one occasion so when he'd come into a dark house, he'd look at his watch. It had been a few minutes after 11. He glanced down at it as he pulled into a faster lane of traffic. Looking at it, he felt sick to his stomach. He held it up to his ear and nothing but silence met him. It was DEAD, apparently dying sometime while he was at the office.

He cursed silently to himself. He never really paid attention to the world around him when he worked on a case so it never would have crossed his mind that his watch wasn't working. It could have well been after 3 when he got in last night.

He reached for his cell only to remember it was on charge at work. He'd gotten in the habit of charging it at work as soon as he'd received it. At the time he's spent more time there than at his apartment so it had seemed like a no-brainer. Now that he had Kitten though, he's have to rethink the situation.

Marcus parked in his assigned space and headed inside the busy precinct. His unit was still relatively new but it had been opened out of necessity. Marcus had been transferred in after it was created from SVU. Even though he had no computer background, he still knew how to track a sexual predator. He was good at his job if he did say so himself and he did.

"Hey, Jackson got a sec?" a gruff voice came from the station's main desk. Glancing up Marcus saw he was being hailed by Koslov, the night desk sergeant.

"Sure, sarge. What's up," he asked as he stepped closer.

"I just wanted to make sure everything was cool between us," Koslov said, keeping his voice low. With heavy jowls and tough skin, he was a dead ringer for the drill sarge he'd been in the Army.

"I'm not really sure whatcha mean, sarge," Marcus said, frowning.

"Well, I hope I didn't get you in trouble with the little missus last night. When she called I didn't really know what to say so I told the truth. If you are going to be stepping out on her, you need to let people know," he said chuckling.

"You mean she really called," Marcus said sharply.

"Yeah it was almost 3 or 4 and I thought you'd left already. You did right? 'Cause if you were I'm sure sorry. That little lady sure sounded scared. I wouldn't have worried her if you'd been here."

Seeing the worry in Koslov's face made Marcus's stomach twist. Kitten must have been pretty upset if this ol' boot jack was upset about her.

To placate him, Marcus said, "It's ok. We talked about it this morning. My watch broke so I thought it was earlier than it was. She's fine," he said praying it was true.

"Good."

"Well, I got a meeting with the chief so I'd better get to it."

"Tell the little girl I sure am sorry about that. I didn't know you were dating anybody."

"It's a new thing," he said climbing the stairs to his office. He hurried over to his cell. He knew even before he looked at the display that she had called.

Groaning Marcus sat in his chair and placed his head in his hands. He felt like such a dick. He had looked at her like she was crazy. She should have kicked him out as soon as he'd gotten in bed with her, but instead she'd offered him her beautiful body. The sad thing was she hadn't even yelled at him. It was as if she expected him to do something like this.

He dialed his voice mail and with each new message, she broke his heart a little more. He could hear the tears in her voice and all he wanted to do was offer his comfort. Reaching for the phone he planned to do just that. He knew she was mad at him but once he explained and apologized maybe she'd understand. The phone rang 5 times before the machine kicked in. "This is Amie Marie. I'm not here so leave a message. Bye." Her southern voice still had the power to give him shivers.

"Baby, I know you're there. Pick up please. I didn't mean to make you mad or feel bad and I'm really sorry. Please just pick up....okay well; I guess you must have run to the store or something. I'll see you tonight and I promise I'll make it up to you. I'll talk to you later, babe. Bye."

After Marcus left I pulled myself together or tried to at least. I ate some breakfast, choking down some dry toast and scrambled eggs. Huh, maybe being heartbroken wasn't so bad after all. I keep eating like this, I though, I'll finally be able to drop those 50 pounds I'd had since....birth.

Suddenly Marcus's voice whispered from my memories. "I love what size you are. Skinny women scare me. I mean, anyone who would pass up the chance to enjoy a burger with fries from Mickey-Ds has got to have a few screws loose."

He had then went on to show me just how much he loved my curves. I sighed, unsure what to do now. I knew he'd try to come back tonight but what good would that do. Sooner or later he was going to decide he didn't want me. Maybe it was better for it to be sooner. Maybe then I could move on from him before I let myself get any worse.

Yeah, my evil twin whispered,you'd be fully in love with him instead of falling in love with him.

I sat up straighter at the table as the thought popped into my head. I wasn't in love with him was I? I couldn't be, it was had only been two weeks. You can't fall in love in 2 weeks. That only happened in books and movies.

Yet the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. When he got home from work, I wanted to be his main attention. When he wasn't here, I thought about him almost constantly. Plus the way we'd met sort of sped things up. I mean, how many people could say the man in their life had arrested them as their first date.

Shit, I didn't want to be in love with him. Life was hard enough just being his play thing. If I fell in love with him-

You are ALREADY in love with him, dumbass,my mind said,face facts. Well, anyway if I was IN love with him, he'd have an even greater hold on me than he already did. And his hold right now was pretty strong.

Sighing I stepped away from the table and headed for the bathroom. Maybe a nice soak would help. As I walked to the tub, I dropped my clothes. I let them stay where they landed, knowing that my anal compulsion would only let that last until I'd finished with my bath.

I ran the water, splashing some bubble bath into it. The smell of strawberries rose. Marcus said there was no greater smell than the smell of his Kitten after a bath. I'd begun to slowly get use to the nickname even though I still wasn't too sure about it.

I climbed into the tub and leaned back with a sigh. It was only 10 am and I felt as if I'd gone a full day with a rough character. I was a writer by trade and sometimes there is nothing worse than fighting the character you're writing about. Thoughts of Marcus came back to me. I at first think I saw him as a character. Someone I could push and pull until I had the whole experience out and was able to forget about. He wouldn't let me do that though. He was the one who pushed and pulled, shaping our time together the way he wanted. He was definitely a force to be reckoned with yet I had thought I was beginning to get through to a gentler part of him.

Just the other night, I thought, he'd been so nice. I hadn't been feeling well, a headache pressing down on my head, and Marcus had come home and been so sweet. He'd taken one look, known I'd been sick and went to run a bath. He said he's mother had migraines and she loved to take a bath to get rid of them.

He had pulled me into the bedroom and started to undress me. Even though I didn't feel up to it, my body began to respond to his moves. He had reached up and pulled my hair down from the knot at the top of my head. Touching his finger tips to my temple, he'd whispered, "I love your hair. It's so beautiful, just like the rest of you. I don't want you to cut it but maybe that's what makes your head hurt."

"I thought about that, but the doctor said its cause I sit too close to the computer when I'm writing. I don't mean to do it on purpose but I think it's a habit from when I was a kid. I never wanted to wear my glasses so I had to get really close to be able to see."

He'd smiled slightly and continued to massage my temples. Marcus had slowly led me to the large garden tub that had been my main reason for renting the apartment. It wasn't the biggest or the nicest or even the safest but it was the biggest bathtub that NYC had to offer. I know, I checked.

Marcus slid into the water before me and leaned back against the side. He motioned for me to sit in front of him and with a small sigh I climbed in. I settled myself between his thighs and leaned back. His hard muscles pressed against me and I felt like I was in heaven. He'd kissed me on the top of my head and pushed me to tell him about the problems I was having with the new novel I was working on. He'd listened, really listened and I felt like I was the most important thing in the world.

His hands had started out massaging my temples but soon lost interest in that and moved down to my shoulders. The feeling of his hard hands needling my sore muscles caused a moan to escape from my lips.

He'd laughed at that and said, "I love those moans. They make me so hard."

I could feel his cock pressing against my butt and I wiggled. "I can feel it, Daddy."

His hands moved down and around me and began to massage my tits. "I love these too. They keep me awake at night. I thought of nothing but these and that ass of yours for days before I came for you."

My head dropped onto his shoulder as his fingers searched for and found my nipples. He pulled them between his forefinger and thumb, tugging with a gentle touch.

"Daddy..."

"What, baby?"

"Fuck me," I begged.

"No, not tonight. You aren't feeling well and I want to make sure I don't make you feel worse."

"But..."
"But my pussy is wet and hot and needs a daddy who can make it feel better?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Play with my pussy baby. Show Daddy just how you like it," he whispered.

Just as I'd done with him, my hand slid down my stomach now. I stopped just inches from the part of me that wanted release and glanced in the mirror across from him. I saw our reflections and gloried in the desire I saw in both our eyes. He did really want me, I thought. I was not use to it but I loved that I had the power to make his mouth water, his cock hard, and his hands tremble in need.

I slipped my index finger into my pussy and arched my back, rubbing myself sensuously against his hard cock. I caught my bottom lip between my teeth as the pleasure rushed through me. I rubbed my clit slowly all the while listening to Marcus's soft voice in my ear, pushing me to completion.

I lifted my knees up, opening myself for him to watch my fingers slip in and out of my wet pussy. My breath came harder and harder as I neared the edge and I knew it wouldn't be long. My eyes locked on his and he blew me a kiss. The sight of his lips puckered sent me over. I came hard, my fingers deep inside me pulling the sensations from me.

I came in the tub and slowly opened my eyes. I hadn't even been really working at it and I'd still cum like gang busters. What was it about that man that I couldn't get him out of my head? Most women would feel the same but it was almost like I was possessed by something. I didn't want to think about it too hard so I rose from the tub slowly.

As I neared the door of the bedroom, the phone rang. Not thinking I grabbed it. It wasn't Marcus, thankfully. Instead it was Larry Martin, an old friend from high school. He had heard from my mother that I was living here now and he was wondering if I wanted to get together and have dinner. He didn't want to be alone and it would only be for a few hours since he was headed back home tomorrow. At first, I said no, the thought of going out with anyone so undesirable I almost choked but when I remembered Marcus and the fact that he was going to come over, I decided why not? It would get me out the house and give me a chance to catch up with and old friend.

We made plans to meet here at 6 pm and after saying thanks, he clicked off. Maybe a night out of the town was just what I needed. I hadn't been out in a while and I'd missed it. I wasn't a big social creature, but I needed other people around me every once in a while. This was one of those times.

Even though the date was hours away, I headed for my closet to find an outfit. I didn't want to wear anything too sexy and give Larry the wrong idea but I also didn't want him to take home the news that I dressed like a nun either. I looked in the closet and discovered that the old adage was extremely true. I had nothing to wear that I thought was appropriate. I needed to run out to the mall and pick something up.

Anticipating the shopping trip, I quickly grabbed some clothing and got dressed. I slipped one of Marcus's NYPD t-shirts over my head after stuffing my tits in a bra and pulled a pair of shorts on from my alma mater. I snatched my purse up and was out the door in about 10 minutes flat.

I spent more time in the store than I thought, I mused as I stepped out of the mall to see a sky darkened to a smooth gray. I had to hurry or I was going to be late. I wouldn't want it to get back to my mama that I'd left Larry standing in the lobby for hours while I went shopping.

I hurried down the street, only having to go 4 blocks before I returned to my apartment. One of the greatest things about New York was that there seemed to be a store on every corner. I'd found this so unusual from the little town I'd grown in South Carolina. To go to the mall there, most of the time you had to travel at least 15 minutes. When I had first gotten here, I'd gone a little wild with the shopping. Thankfully I'd learn many years ago back home to only use cash to make purchases. Once the cash ran out, that was the end of my shopping spree.

I let myself into my apartment building, breathing easy when I saw that Larry wasn't there. If I was lucky I'd have time to run upstairs, take a quick shower, and be ready by the time he pressed the intercom. The elevator slowly inched its way up to the 12 floor where my place was. As it took its time, it gave me a chance to think about Marcus. During my shopping expedition, I'd caught myself thinkinghe'd like that. I should buy that so he can see me in that. I'd hoped that I could get through an afternoon without thinking about him but no such luck. I had a feeling that I'd been thinking about him for a very LONG time.

I stepped from the elevator and walked the seven steps to my door. I was happy with my apartment. I hadn't been homesick in a while and I was thankful about that. It was hard being 700 miles from my parents, but I'd slowly been able to get through it. I'd gotten some friends and that in itself was a major accomplishment. I had never had a lot of friends back home. I was nice and all but I'd never really to open up with the people around me. My mama said it's because I was so much smarter than everyone around me but I think it is actually because I don't know how to talk to people my age. I'd been raised by a mother who didn't have time to talk baby talk to me so I'd had a large vocab compared to the kids in my kindergarten class. It hadn't gotten better as time went on, though, but I'd survived. I still didn't have a lot of close girl friends but I think that's because I tend to hate other women. I am much more at ease with men for some reason. Guess because I don't have to worry about them talking about me behind my back and then smiling in my face.

I walked into my apartment and closed the door. Unable to see in front of me, I fumbled for the light switch located near the door. Before I could flip the switch, a familiar voice came to me.

"Where the fuck have you been?"

I sighed heavily. I should have known. I flipped the light and there Marcus was in all his glory. "To what do I owe this pleasure, Marcus?"

"I told you I'd be home tonight to talk about last night. I have been calling all damn day and I see now you went shopping," he said, his voice showing his disgust.

"I told you I didn't want to talk about that. I also told you not to come over here, but I see that doesn't matter to you," I moved around him as I talked heading to the bedroom as if the sight of him didn't turn my inside to jelly.

"And I told you we'd talk about it when I got home. When I called and couldn't get an answer, I got off work early to see if something was wrong. I've been sitting here for hours going out of my mind. I thought something might have happened to you."

"Nope, I'm fine, just as you can see. Now that you've discovered that you can leave. Don't let me keep you from other things," I said entering my bedroom, turning the light on. I dropped my shopping bag onto the bed and walked into the bathroom to get the shower going. I liked the water a certain temp and it took a few minutes to get the old pipes to it.

"What the fuck are you wearing," he roared from behind me.

Confused I looked down. "I'll wash it Marcus, don't have a heart attack. Lord."

"Not the shirt. I'm talking about those shorts. Where did you get them?"

"These? I brought them from back home. There from my alma mater. You know I went to USC. I told you that plenty of times."

"Is there any certain reason," he said, his teeth grinding, "why the word COCK is spread across your ass?

"The mascot of my school is the gamecock. That's why it has cock written across my ass. Now that you've solved that mystery, please don't let the door hit you on the way out," I said smartly.

An odd gleam came to his eyes. "Why are you in such a hurry for me to get out?"

"None of your business," I muttered as I tried to push the door closed to the bathroom. He wouldn't move and I couldn't move him so I simply gave up. I stepped into the bathroom and pulled my t-shirt off. "Here, take this with you when you go. I said I'd wash it but I changed my mind. And leave my key on the kitchen table, please."

Not taken a look at him, I unclipped my bra and then bent to push my shorts off. My panties came off at the same as the shorts so there I stood naked as the day I was before him.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what the fuck is going on."

"Not that it's any of your business but I have a friend coming over in about..." I paused to glance at the clock on the bathroom counter, "20 minutes! You have to go Marcus, I have to get ready."

I slipped into the shower and began to wash. I could hear him muttering on the other side of the glass so I knew he was still there but I was going to do my best to ignore him. Knowing I didn't have a lot of time, I took a very quick shower, hitting all the good parts and then began the long process of washing my hair.

One of the worse things about having hair all the way down my back was that it took so freaking long to wash and then dry completely. I could feel the time pressing in on me so I simply did a quick wash. Once I was finished, I turned the water off. Before I could open the door, it slid open. "Did you think I'd left," Marcus asked sarcastically.