Out of His League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NCGuy85
NCGuy85
5 Followers

"J-J-Juuuustin! I'm gonna cum baby! You're making me cum!" Amanda shouted. Her body bucked violently in the grass as her hands gripped Justin's head, holding his tongue deep inside her.

When her orgasm subsided Justin paused and stepped back.

"Please, baby, I want you to fuck me," Amanda whimpered through her pouty lips. Justin unfastened his belt and unzipped his pants. He slide them down, followed quickly by his boxers. His cock sprang free, a full six inches and circumsized. His head was throbbing and his balls needed relief.

Justin lowered his body down over Amanda's, her legs spread wide. With his hands on her hips he moved his cock to the entrance of her pussy. He kissed her one more time and whispered, "Baby, I love you more than anyone in this world." A tear fell from one of her eyes as he entered her, filling her as she had never been filled before.

Their bodies moved in sync, his cock meeting her deepest point time after time. She felt him stretching the walls of her pussy and she loved the feel of his head pressing far inside her.

Amanda reached around Justin's body and put her hands on his ass cheeks, pulling him in deeper. He leaned down and kissed her tits as he continued rocking back and forth, their bodies slapping together now. He felt his balls press against her ass cheeks and the feeling was too much to contain.

With a loud grunt Justin moaned, "Amanda! I'm cumming!"

"Yes baby, yes! Fill me up! I want your cum inside me!"

"Ah! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Yessssssss!" Justin moaned in pleasure. He felt his balls release rope after rope of thick cum into the inside's of his love. It felt as though his orgasm lasted for ages, but when he finally finished he collapsed next to her.

The two laid in silence for ten minutes before Amanda, crying, said, "Justin, I want to be with you. I know I've been so horrible not to pick up on this sooner, but will you have me?"

My how the tables had turned. The attractive, ambitious Amanda had fallen head over heels for the shy, chubby intellectual. Justin didn't say a word. He simply stroked her hair and smiled. All was right in the world.

NCGuy85
NCGuy85
5 Followers
12