Out of Peoria Ch. 02

Story Info
Plunging in!
3.7k words
4.73
20k
00

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers

Out of Peoria: A Story of Innocence lost.

Chapter 2: Plunging in!

I spent some time in the bathroom, not only ridding myself of Alex’s juices (and my own) but also in thought. What was I into? Was this right for me? I thought much, but came up with no answers. And in the end all I could think of to do was to return to the bedroom. I think I expected everyone to be asleep, but far from it. The only commune member who appeared to be comatose was Alex, who lay cosily in an almost foetal position. The rest were at the other end of the room. Bob was laid out on his back with his rump overlapping the end of the bed, his legs spread wide and his feet on the ground. Alicia and Mandy were knelt between his legs and ministering to his cock, which, even larger I noted than Alex’s, stood proudly in the vertical. Some way to the side, Jane, her legs splayed wide was masturbating vigorously.

Bob was obviously very close to orgasm. He could barely keep his body still for a second or two. The slightest touch on his cock, whether a finger or a tongue tip, the semblance of a hand or mouth, would send him into convulsions. The girls were teasing him shamelessly (not that he was protesting, mind!). Mandy was particularly expert at this activity, I decided, watching the way she enclosed Bob’s cock in her mouth so that he knew, could see what she was doing, but yet was not touched by her. He had reached the point where she could stimulated him with her breath! And Alicia’s specialty, I noted, was her fingernails. She used these on Bob’s taught ball bag and on the base of his cock. Just the right amount of pressure, keeping him on the boil, but not boiling over.

I realized that Bob had been under ‘action’ as long as Alex had been, and in addition all the time I had spent in the bathroom. With this realization came another one, namely that Alex’s orgasm would not have occurred at the point in time it did if Mandy or Alicia had been the third party of the threesome. It was me, the novice, who had fucked him too vigorously. Still, I reflected, this was very much a new situation for me. Maybe the art of sex could be practiced at a higher level than I had done, but nevertheless, for a novice I had not done badly.

Mandy and Alicia continued to tease Bob’s cock for a long time. They would stroke, with finger tip or nail, flick their tongues around the tip, take the cock in their mouths judging perfectly what level of contact was required to keep Bob on the brink, or suck or bite on his ball bag. And he was loving it, you could tell!

Jane was loving it too. Her fingers rubbed her mound of venus vigorously, stimulating the clitoral shaft, then entered her cunt, worked away for a while and returned, stimulating the clitoral tip. Her juices flowed copiously, her cunt lips glistening in the candlelight. She moaned in unison with Bob. And Alicia and Mandy too were working themselves with stray hands and fingers.

My upbringing imbued me with a feeling of guilt whenever I touched myself ‘down there’. Of course, like most young girls I had overcome this feeling and I had regularly stimulated myself, though always with discretion and usually with the fear that I may be discovered and denounced as a deviant, who would go blind or stupid. I ask you, who in her right mind could believe you would go blind just by manipulating your genitals with your hand? Well, a surprising number I people, I would submit.

So Yes!, I had masturbated, but never had succeeded in bringing myself to orgasm, probably because I did not know what an orgasm was. Instilling a pleasant feeling and experiencing sexual arousal was enough. And it goes without saying, I had never stimulated myself with the vigor and purpose that Jane was now demonstrating. I believe firmly that she had come already four times while she and I were astride Alex. It seemed number five, or, who knew, maybe number six, was well on the way.

Suddenly, possibly at some hidden signal, Alicia withdrew and, setting herself down on the bed next to Bob, began herself to masturbate. That she was highly aroused was not to be denied! Mandy continued teasing Bob’s cock for a while longer, but, again as if on a sudden signal, she stopped and moved to one side. His huge cock stiff and throbbing, Bob hovered over Alicia and then thrust his cock deep into her. Alicia gasped and grasped onto Bob as his penis pounded in and out of her, full length, full vigor. Close by, it was Mandy’s turn to stimulate herself, which she did with great energy. Clearly, Bob was not going to last long, but long enough for Alicia to orgasm he did last. Her legs gripped his torso and she announced her orgasm with a stifled cry followed by a series of grunts.

Bob kept on pumping in and out of Alicia until she was almost still, but he was not yet done! Withdrawing carefully, and kissing Alicia passionately on the way, he moved across to Mandy, his cock dripping come, but still stiff. This he plunged into Mandy and the pair of them bucked and heaved until Mandy’s legs, like Alicia’s before them, closed around Bob’s back and in no uncertain way she announced her own orgasm. Notwithstanding, Bob kept on pumping and pumping until she lay still and he was totally drained. Then he collapsed off her onto the bed, his limp cock still moist and glistening. The three of them lay side by side with Bob in the middle, spreadeagled, comatose and seemingly utterly satiated.

This scene, of almost barbaric intensity had fascinated me utterly. I was highly aroused, yet I did nothing whatsoever to convert this arousal into sexual fulfillment. Unlike Jane, who had masturbated herself to what looked suspiciously like her fifth orgasm of the evening!

Once, at a ‘slumber party’ with a bunch of girls, I had experimented with self-stimulation. At that time too I had been aroused. One of the girls had produced a dildo from somewhere and proceeded to fuck her friend with it. This had excited me much more than anything Brad had done. Yet I remained passive. I stuck my hand down my pants like all of the girls, but whereas some of them were obviously seriously into masturbation, I was not. In fact, I did not seriously try to get myself off, presumably because of the guilt that my upbringing had associated with self-stimulation. No-one had ever spoken of it openly of course, but somehow the notion was inculcated that this was something “nice people” did not do.

So what was I supposed to make of Jane, indisputably in my judgement a “nice person”, stimulating herself wildly to orgasm whilst watching Mandy, Alicia and Bob fuck themselves stupid? Suffice it to say that at that point I was mightily confused!

I became aware that Jane was heading for the door and beckoning me to follow. I did, of course. What else? Jane closed the bedroom door behind us and put her arm around my shoulder. I shuddered, I think with anticipation, though of what I could not say.

“They will probably sleep for a while”, Jane said softly. “Good time for us to have a little chat.”

We sat side by side on the couch. I became suddenly conscious that we were both buck naked and for a moment felt self-conscious. But Jane, seeming to sense this, said,

“My dear, you have a gorgeous body. You are truly a beautiful girl and I envy you!”

I had never thought of myself as such but as Jane began to run her hands across my body I started to look at it really for the first time. And I realized that it was a very nice body. Yes, I had been fortunate. I was not extreme in any respect, but my proportions were, well, as Jane said, perfect. Jane also had an extremely attractive body --- well so it seemed to me---- but for a different reason. She was taller than I was and less rounded. She had what I believe is called a ‘boyish’ figure. I found her personally to be very attractive. She was lithe, supple, sinuous and very sexy. But I also understood what she meant. Some people may have thought she was ‘skinny’. Whereas I --- and I say it because it suddenly came to me that night for the first time --- was perfectly proportioned. But just as the glow from this realization was spreading, Jane said,

“My dear, we must do something about your cunt”.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement, but Jane did not mince her words and she was quite serious.

“It’s all that hair, my dear” she said, with a sigh. “Let me get rid of it. You’ve no idea how marvelous it will make you feel!”

Well I was somewhat dubious about this, as you can imagine, but I had come this far and was into ‘exploring my horizons’. Already I had traveled a good distance. Why not a little further? Who knew, maybe Jane was right and it would make a difference?

So I sat back in the chair with my legs spread wide as Jane produced foam, razor and a bowl of water and proceeded by degrees to shave me ‘down there’. She was very methodical and deliberate, and slowly I found this to be arousing, ever more as the razor found less and less hair.

Jane began where the hair was finest, close to my ass, and she worked slowly forward. As she began to shave the outer lips of my vagina I shivered, thinking ahead perhaps! And sure enough, I shivered even more when she parted my labial lips and shaved them very thoroughly. She used a lot of foam and she switched to a fresh razor often. At no time did I feel anything other than a sensation of arousal. The razor became an agent whose purpose was solely to stimulate me.

Gradually, Jane worked up to where the hair was thickest.

“I can leave a little if you like,” she said. “Some girls like to leave a triangle or a stripe. Others prefer a full shave. It’s your choice.”

I asked for a full shave. I was secretly enjoying the feel of the razor and was actually thinking how I might keep the shaving going after the hair was gone. It sounds irrational, I know, but I found this act of Jane’s, shaving me, to be at once highly intimate and supremely erotic. I did not want it to stop.

And for a long while it did not! Jane shaved and re-shaved, stroked, oiled and re-oiled every part of my pubis. From my navel to my ass, not a millimeter was neglected. And when at the end Jane laid the razor aside and began to lick me, I protested not. Why should I? I was in the seventh heaven.

Jane’s tongue flicked around my labial lips, first the outer then the inner, concentrating on the outside of the inner labial walls and the top edges. Just as she had shaved me slowly and methodically, so she was now slow and methodical, until the urge to guide her further, to have her tongue separate my lips and move inside, became acute. Just as this urge became overwhelming, Jane did exactly what I yearned for. A little extra pressure parted my lips and allowed Jane’s tongue tip to open me out, millimeter by millimeter, penetrating ever deeper.

I had of course lost all sense of time, but it seemed that Jane explored my labia and vagina with her tongue for hours. And again, just as the urge to guide her higher, to where my clit was screaming out for attention, became acute, Jane did exactly what I yearned for. Her tongue flicked my clitoral tip briefly and then focussed on the clitoral shaft, sliding up one side, down the other, then a flick across the tip, in a circular motion until I was writhing in pleasure. By now my cunt was pumping out fluid, and Jane used a finger to stimulate lightly the inside walls while her tongue continued it’s exploration of my clitoral area.

The finger penetrated deeper and deeper into me and soon was joined by a second. The magic fingers moved slowly in and out, apart and together, stretching me, and then would emerge and stimulate the outer vaginal walls with a circular motion. Then back in again, a heavenly cycle, and all the while that tongue tip flicking around my clit.

I was so lost in the world of my own sexuality that Jane’s voice emerged as though out of a dream

“Let’s go join the others,” said the voice.

I probably would not have paid any attention if it were not that the stimulation of my vulva had ceased. Slowly I came back to the real world and registered the smile on Jane’s face, almost coquettish, it seemed.

“But…!” I stammered. “We’ll wake them up!”

Jane sniggered, “I don’t think so,” she said.

And so it was. Hand in hand we entered the bedroom to find Alex and Alicia engaged in a “69”, and Mandy and Bob lying side by side joined at the lip and manipulating each other’s genitals.

With a ‘told you so’ look, Jane motioned me to the opposite side of the room and we piled up pillows on which I laid back, as though almost on a kind of elevated throne. My legs opened as if of their own accord, Jane took position and in no time flat I was back in the state of ecstasy I had been previously. Jane’s tongue explored my labial lips for a glorious while and then began to give serious stimulation to my clit.

In the living room I had my eyes shut, fantasizing perhaps, but here, in the bedroom across from two entwined couples, visual stimulation added to the Jane’s oral ministrations. Across to my right, Mandy and Bob lay side by side, kissing, His hand was lodged firmly between her legs, and hers was wrapped around the shaft of his cock, kneading, tugging, stroking according to the extent of its erection. As the cock stiffened, Mandy would work it hard until it reached maximum extent. Whereupon she would stroke gently with fingers and nails, up and down the shaft and down to his balls, which had condensed into a single large sphere. Mandy would work the ballbag until it loosened, revealing two balls rather than one, and when this was manifest she would return her attention to his cock, kneading and wanking it back to full attention. I assumed from her reaction that Bob was doing something reciprocal to Mandy, but his hand, buried in her groin was shielded from view and I could only imagine what those fingers were doing to her. Naturally, this heightened greatly my own state of sexual arousal as Jane’s tongue flicked about my vaginal lips and clitoris, back and forth, up and down. There was no time, this state of sublime ecstasy would go on forever!

To my left across the room, Alicia was working Alex’s cock. Her groin straddled his mouth and, though obscured from my vision, his tongue and lips were obviously working Alicia’s cunt at least as thoroughly as Jane’s were stimulating mine. Possibly with a difference, which Jane explained to me later. “When men lick you,” she said, “they want you to come as fast as possible. They feel they need to ‘get you off’. Women do not feel this need. It is almost the opposite. They want you to hold onto it for as long as you can!”

At the time, I did not understand this remark. I was not into speaking or listening, or analyzing how people reacted to whatever stimulus. For me the world consisted solely of a sexual glow, whose focal point was my groin, from where it spread across my stomach to my breasts, stiffening my nipples and coursing blood into my areola. The sight of Alicia fellating Alex only heightened my state of arousal. She took his cock deep into her mouth, and like Mandy, but orally, she tuned her ministrations to the extent of his erection. As he became very stiff, she reverted to licking tip and shaft, waiting for the tell tale sign, a slight onset of limpness, before returning to serious action.

This was sex as I had never experienced it before, indeed, had never imagined that it could be so experienced.

After a while so long I could not even guess it in minutes, or even hours, Bob rolled on top of Mandy, who spread her legs wide apart only too willingly. His cock disappeared instantly inside her liquid cunt and they began a slow full-cock fuck, in perfect unison. Mandy’s pelvis adjusted exactly to the ins and outs of Bob’s cock. Bob would thrust deep within her, then withdraw millimeter for millimeter until his cock almost parted company with Mandy’s cunt, but never quite. At the height of withdrawal, Bob would tease Mandy’s cunt lips with the tip of his cock, entering her an inch or two before withdrawing, then after a series of mini strokes, plunging back into her so that her cunt was engulfed by the full length and breadth of him. Once established, this pattern was repeated again and again, though each time accompanied by a heightening of sexual pleasure, judging at least from the moans and cries of the protagonists.

On the other side, the “69” continued. Alex’s cock warmed to Alicia’s ministrations and she began even stronger measures of stimulation. She would take him as deep inside her mouth as she could and suck hard, You could sense the intensity of the suck by its effect. At the extreme, Alex’s entire body would jack-knife, pivoted at his groin, and he would moan and groan as though in agony. Finally, whether by accident our design, Alicia brought Alex to the boil. His cock, deep inside her mouth, pulsed visibly and his seminal fluid started to flow. Alicia received this with enthusiasm, and opened and closed her mouth releasing the fluid so that it flowed down Alex’s cock in streams that continued like a waterfall, though with gradually diminishing volume. A waterfall that slowly spent itself and petered out into nothing, as Alex’s cock, once proud and tall, shriveled into its protective hood.

Alicia kept Alex’s cock inside her mouth, sucking gently, until it truly was entirely spent. Then she rocked back, sat on Alex’s face and began seriously to work herself backwards and forwards. Of course, like just about everything else I had experienced on this bizarre night, the notion of ‘face fucking’ was completely new to me. But that is the only way to describe what Alicia was doing with Alex. Whether you want to say she fucked his face, or his face fucked her is merely a matter of terminology. However, there is no doubt who was taking the initiative! Alicia’s groin ground into Alex’s face on each stroke, backwards and forwards. Her grunts grew in intensity and the motion of her cunt across Alex’s face increased in speed and force until she too hit the spot. For a long moment she remained motionless, her cunt forced down as hard as it could be over Alex’s mouth and nose. Her entire body quivered uncontrollably and it was many minutes before the tension in her sinewy body began to abate. Finally, she collapsed over Alex, her head between his legs, her cunt still inextricably attached to his mouth. Her body was comatose except for the occasional jerk, a result presumably of Alex’s continuous tonguing of her clit. It was a long time, a very long time before they were still.

And all the while this action had been going on, Bob kept sliding his long, stiff cock slowly in and out of Mandy’s cunt, while Jane continued to play her tongue and lips about my clit and clit hood. That I was in a region of sexual arousal the like of which I could not previously have imagined goes without saying. Yet, in spite of the frenetic activity to my left and the, if anything, even more erotic and apparently eternal ins and outs of Bob’s cock in Mandy’s cunt, with the accompanied muted and stentorial cries of arousal and pleasure, I had not come to orgasm. This seemed not to disturb Jane, who continued her ministrations tirelessly. But it began to worry me. What was wrong with me? Why could I not “get off” like the others obviously did? I was so close, felt so close, yet did not get “over the edge”, as it were.

Well eventually I did. I achieved my first orgasm, and a humdinger it was too! But not before Alicia had joined Jane, first licking my nipples, then reaching into a drawer and extracting a white cylindrical object, a ‘vibrator’, which she pressed on my pubis directly above my clit, while Jane continued to stimulate me with her tongue below. Mere seconds after the vibrations took effect, my body started to shake from top to bottom and my orgasm began to build. It exploded a few minutes later and I am not the slightest bit ashamed of the utterances that accompanied it.

RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers
12