Out of Town, Out of Mind Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“How about more wine?” said Sharon.

Releasing her boobs, Jeff said, “I’ll get you some.”

The other pair of lovers had gone ahead of the class. Greg was kneeling, so he could suck on Kate’s breasts. His fingers slipped lower and played along her friend’s labia to tease the hidden clit.

“Oh, yeah, do that… do it faster,” moaned Kate, as she met Sharon’s gaze and smiled. “He’s got me on the edge already, Sugar.”

The foot in Sharon’s lap began to push against her with the rhythmic motion of sexual passion. Greg seemed to have reached a frenzied state. The rush was overpowering him. Never one to postpone gratification, he became aggressive. Quickly, he grabbed the chair, turned it for more room, lifted Kate’s legs over his shoulders and buried his face between her legs.

This seemed to be a new thrill for Kate. He was a big man and she looked tiny next to him. “Ooo, Baby! Do it.” She held his head for control. The loud slurping seemed to echo.

Kate was vocal in her pleasures and Sharon wondered if the difference turned Greg on. ‘That’s what it’s all about, right? Trying something new for a turn-on.’

Greg stopped for a breath. “Tastes great!”

“Fill me with that fat tongue, Darling,” said Kate, with a wink at Sharon.

Jeff arrived with two glasses of wine, handed one to Sharon and then stood by to watch Greg eat his wife. The bulge in his pants indicated his excitement.

‘Am I a disappointment to him?’ Sharon wondered. ‘He’s been so sweet to me.’ Kate was making those funny little squeaks again. Strange how she picked up her friends orgasmic ‘tells’ so fast. Kate seemed easy to please… or maybe she faked them?

“Jeff?”

He spun around in surprise. “Yes?”

“I was wondering if you’d like to add your mark,” Sharon pointed next to the hickey Kate made, “right here.”

Jeff didn’t need to be asked twice. “You bet I would,” he said, setting aside his wineglass and kneeling between her legs.

She spread them wide, to accommodate.

Placing his hands on top of her thighs, he leaned in and softly kissed her right nipple, then he kissed the left one and blew on them. Shivers brought goosebumps out on her arms and her nipples swelled. She gulped more wine when his hands slipped up her legs and met in her groin. As he began to suck her breast, his fingers patiently toyed with her pubic hair and traced her damp crease.

Afraid of loosing control and staining the carpet, Sharon placed the wineglass on the desk.

The fingers prying between her lips felt smaller than her husbands did. He was physically smaller, so she didn’t have the usual fear of being crushed. Jeff smelled good too. The musk scent she’d noticed on Kate earlier was stronger. When a finger penetrated, she groaned and laid her face down in his thick, fragrant hair and grasped his cheeks.

Jeff backed away, met her gaze, popped the wet finger in his mouth, smiled and said, “Tastes great, too.” The grinning mouth moved back to her chest and lightly kissed down to her thighs. “I’m following the Little Dipper,” he said.

Sharon’s naughty anticipation shot off the chart by the time she felt the wiggle of his tongue against her clit. Her hips arched to force contact, but he backed away. Nimble fingers traced up to her nipples and turned them like radio knobs, fine-tuning her from high to low fidelity. The tender lover was gifted and she found the sensual deviation thrilling.

Jeff knew how to tease a woman into surrender. He repeated a torturous pleasure by building her passion to extreme heights and then stopping. With each new oral assault he’d carry her to the brink, hold her near the edge, show her the miracle up close and personal, and then pull her back from the free fall of release. He was a master of brinkmanship.

In the distance, Kate was cumming.

Finally Sharon begged, “Please, Jeff…”

Sharon felt a new eagerness as he sucked her clitoris once again. His fingers pinched harder on the swollen nubs of her breasts, hastening the orgasm’s arrival. This time there were no concessions. The strategy became full-on sexual release. When Sharon arrived at the edge for the last time, Jeff sucked and teased her into sensory overload. With wave after pounding wave, the orgasm spread out from her clitoris. Finally it became unbearable. Between throbs and shallow breaths, Sharon asked him to stop.

A few seconds later, the instrumental version of Music of the Night began to play on the radio. She opened her eyes and found Kate grinning at her. Greg was sitting on the end of a bed, sipping wine and smiling at her too. Jeff was still between her legs, kissing the inside of her thigh and supporting her breasts. She pulled his head up, smiled, and said, “Thank you. That was wonderful.”

“It was my pleasure,” he said, and rose up to kiss her affectionately.

Her female essence surrounded his lips. The buss lasted long enough to make Sharon wonder what her husband thought.

When Jeff moved away, Greg knelt in his place and continued the kiss. A familiar fragrance wafted from his face to her nose. The flavor of Kate on her palate made the passion for the forbidden begin to simmer again. Her lips left his mouth to savor the coating on his chin.

“You are so sexy,” whispered Greg.

Pressing her forehead to his, she said, “I’m glad you think so.” They rubbed noses. “I love you.”

“I love you too, more than ever,” said Greg, and kissed her again.

There was murmuring behind Greg. Sharon pictured Jeff and Kate cuddling together, and thought, ‘That’s nice.’

Greg stood up, handed Sharon her glass of wine, and announced, “Whenever you ladies are ready, it’s payback time.”

Jeff broke free from nuzzling Kate’s throat and moved off to retrieve his glass. He beamed a smoldering look at Sharon, and said, “I know I’m ready.”

Sharon looked at the bulge in his pants and then at Kate, wondering how act three would begin and how it would end. Anticipation once again jump-started her heart.

“First things first,” said Kate, “You boys are a little overdressed.” She walked over to Greg and began to unbutton his shirt. “Sharon, I’ve got your man covered… or should I say uncovered. You take mine.”

Kate had Greg’s shirt off and licked a nipple by the time Sharon found the nerve to approach Jeff.

“Don’t be afraid, I won’t bite,” he promised. “But I do like to suck and lick, though.”

A laugh bubbled out and Sharon relaxed some. “I know you do. And you do it very well, too.” Her hands trembled slightly as they worked each button loose from top to bottom.

Jeff had a hairy chest, unlike Greg. After Sharon pulled the shirttail from his pants, she couldn’t resist running her palms down each pectoral to feel the silky strands. The muscle under the skin was firm and well defined. The dark hair surrounded each pink nipple and accentuated their existence. Her fingers were drawn to them like nomads to an oasis. Jeff sighed when she touched them. They hardened immediately. So did hers.

“That feels very nice, Sharon.”

“Yes, they do.” She couldn’t believe she said that.

Greg and Kate laughed. Sharon and Jeff looked over to see Kate’s hand already down Greg’s pants.

“Kate is something else,” whispered Sharon, feeling a little envious.

“Yes she is, but so are you.” Jeff moved closer and his chest hair tickled her nipples.

Sharon stood nearly eye to eye with Jeff, while Greg always towered over her. It was another exciting difference. Jeff’s dark eyes locked with hers and ignited her newly discovered sexual impulse drive. Her hand cupped the front of his pants and rubbed the considerable length of his erection.

“Mmm, you’re a sexy woman, Sharon, so soft and demur -- very different from Kate’s aggressive style. Whether you believe it or not, I think you’re very seductive.”

“Is this demur?” Sharon pressed against him and tugged the shirt down his arms while capturing his honey-tongued mouth with her own. She wondered who’s seducing who?

Jeff’s arms clamped around her and she thrilled at the roughness on her breasts. His hands stroked her back and then squeezed her bottom, pulling their groins together. They lingered in the warm embrace.

A third hand suddenly worked in-between Sharon’s legs to swipe a finger between her moist lips. Startled, she opened her eyes and saw Greg’s nude body pass in the mirror. A full erection jutted out and Kate was leading him with it. She sat in the chair and Greg stood in front of her, pointing his weapon.

Quickly, Sharon unbuckled Jeff’s belt and unzipped the fly. Using both hands, she stripped him down to the ankles.

Balancing himself by placing a hand on the top of her head, Jeff stepped out of his clothes. Sharon’s face was mere inches from his cock. It wasn’t fully erect but close enough to give her a good first impression of its length and width, along with a tingle of impending pleasure. It was the first circumcised penis she’d seen since college. The shaft bulged with veins. The pink glans was smooth, bulbous and leaking precum. It grew harder before her very eyes.

Jeff released her head. Sharon stood. Their eyes met and their lust exchanged smiles.

“Sharon, sit next to me,” directed Kate.

She placed the vacant desk chair beside to her friend and sat down.

Greg moved in and straddled Kate’s lap.

Kate pumped the rigid shaft, looked up at his face, and asked, “What do you want me to do with this monster?”

“Lick it, Bitch.”

A shockwave ran through Sharon. Her head snapped to catch Jeff’s reaction. He appeared unruffled. Perhaps this was just one of their sex games, Good Cock, Bad Cock. Yet the crudeness of the demand bothered her. It sounded so disrespectful.

Grinning, Kate said, “Yes, Sir,” and then pinned the shaft against Greg’s stomach with her tiny palm. Because of his height, Kate had to rise up off the seat to reach his balls. She flicked the left one with a snaky lick and then the right. When she’d wet them both thoroughly, she made her tongue wide and washed the shaft’s underside from base to tip with a sluggishness that made Greg groan.

The vision of her friend’s mouth on her husband’s penis held Sharon spellbound for a few minutes, until her own desire reminded her of the other naked man. ‘Where’d he go?’ He wasn’t in the room.

A few seconds later, Jeff emerged from the bathroom and strolled over to Sharon. His penis had shrunk and his pubic hair looked damp. “I thought I’d clean up… just in case you were interested,” he said, and grinned hopefully.

The cleansing act was so kind and considerate Sharon had to reward him. Grasping his ass with both hands, she pulled him over her lap and sucked the entire penis into her mouth. The taste was fresh and clean with a hint of salty juice. While it was soft, she was able to play her tongue around the entire organ, humming a happy tune. The sensation of it growing rapidly in her mouth pleased her, and spurred on the desire to return pleasure for pleasure. One hand fondled his testicles and the other one began to press his ass in and out, to begin a slow thrust.

‘From soft to hard in less than 60 seconds,’ she guessed when the penetrations began to choke her a little. Popping the rod out of her mouth, she stroked him. “Did I do good, Sweetie?” she said. Then thought, ‘I called him Sweetie. What’s gotten into me?’


“Aww, Babe,” whispered Jeff, “That was spectacular.”

Sharon glanced at Kate and Greg. Kate had to kneel on the chair in order to go down on her husband. And she could only manage to fit half the hard-on into her mouth, but Greg looked more than satisfied with her technique.

“Come a little closer, Sweetie,” coaxed Sharon.

When Jeff was in position she arched forward and encased his cock between her breasts. She knew this would please him. He started to thrust slowly without being told. After a few seconds, he placed his hands on her shoulders and began harder, more determined, jabs. She kissed the tip on every up stroke.

When the drives became intense and nearly automatic, he suddenly stopped and pulled away. Breathlessly, he said, “Not yet.”

Sharon had been prepared for a cumm shower, and experienced a shred of disappointment. The wetness of her vagina revealed the thrill she felt performing the act.

“That was quite a show, Honey,” said Greg.

“I sure wish I could do that,” complained Kate.

Obviously they’d stopped to watch her performance and Sharon felt a stirring of pride, not embarrassment. Modestly she said, “These boobs have to be good for something,” and jiggled them with her hands.

“All right, I’ve had about all the foreplay I can stand,” announced Greg. “Sharon, Kate, bend over and put your hands on the desk.”

The women looked at one another as if they were deciding to comply or defy.

Kate popped up and simply said, “Okay,” and assumed the position.

What could Sharon do, except stand beside to her friend?

Each man stood behind his own wife.

Greg fingered Sharon, checking her level of arousal. “Wow, Honey. Jeff’s got you totally turned on.”

Jeff responded, “Sharon’s wonderful. And Kate feels just as excited.”

The idea Greg was excited about another man arousing her left Sharon with mixed emotions. But, as he toyed with her body, lust won out. She nearly came when he placed his cock at her entrance and easily slid inside.

In the mirror over the desk, Sharon watched the expression on Kate’s face as Jeff did the same. The men began to thrust and the reflected visual was extraordinary. The wives bodies reacted to every impact and the men’s faces revealed the self-involved expressions of rut. All eyes were on the mirror.

Kate reached over and pinched Sharon’s nipple, sending sparks throughout her body. So Sharon returned the favor. Kate leaned over and puckered up. Again, Sharon couldn’t refuse, and they exchanged a hot, wet kiss.

It must’ve excited Greg; because his thrusts became a little ragged and then he stopped, pulled out, and said to Jeff, “Switch.”

Sharon’s secret wish had come true. Jeff was going to be inside of her. She liked him. She wanted him, and craved to give him the ultimate male/female satisfaction. She also wanted him to do the same for her.

He moved behind her and they exchanged smiles in the mirror. There wasn’t any rush to him. She loved that. Greg was already pounding into Kate. The sounds they made were impressive. But Sharon liked the new thrill of a patient lover. His hands were on her ass now. Light fingers ran down her anal cleft, teasing her. He bent down to kiss her back.

The other copulating pair changed positions. Greg seemed to be high on a power trip. Sharon watched her husband lift the small woman and carry her to a chair. He sat down and held Kate on top of him.

Kate was definitely turned on and into the he-man scene, from the look and the sound of their fucking.

Jeff captured her attention when his cock poked her. Their eyes met again in the mirror. As he tried to slip inside, Sharon tightened her muscles. Every once of energy she put into squeezing his penis, giving him maximum friction.

A look of concern clouded his face until Sharon grinned and winked.

He smiled and said, “Oh, you’re teasing me.” In retaliation, his hand reached around and toyed with her clitoris.

The instantaneous pleasure made her weak and he entered quickly to the hilt. “You win,” she moaned.

“I think this is definitely a win/win situation, Babe.”

He began the piston motion toward heavenly bliss and she knew he was right. She’d won too. And yet he was kind enough to keep convincing her by stroking her clit or rubbing her ass or… maybe he had the Midas touch, Sharon certainly felt golden and rapidly lost control of her body. She tried to squeeze him internally, tried to twist in ways to seduce him like he seduced her. But it was hopeless. She gave up and lost touch with reality.

Unexpectedly, he pulled out as she neared the abyss of completion again. “Oh, whyyy?” she whined.

He took her to the bed and laid her back. “I want to see your face when I make you come. Don’t try and hide it, this time.”

The bed was definitely better. She could kiss and fondle him, wrap her legs around that tight ass and spur him on. She wasn’t holding anything back. He propped himself up and she pinched his nipples, scratched his chest. She was saying things -- filthy, exciting things to make him do it to her. “Give the Littler Dipper your dip stick…”

They laughed.

Soon it was coming. The big bang was coming hard. She told him so. She told him how good it felt and he responded by making it feel even better. The explosion hit and her body arched as the uncontrollable spasm swept through her. Stars twinkled on the inside of her eyelids.

Jeff gave two hard thrusts, and then pressed deep, flooding her with his seed.

They lay quietly tangled together, immersed in an afterglow of satisfaction.

Sharon loved him.

12