Out the Window Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,708 Followers

Katie tried to pull away. "Oh no, dad..."

Dale pushed it farther in, the hand on her arm wrapped over her to grab her stomach. And he shoved her down. "Is this what you want?" he hissed.

"Oh..." Katie whispered. Her legs straightened and he felt her toes point down against his own as her body went rigid and they lay there breathing shallowly, only as deeply as they dared, as Mary continued to gently snore. The cheeks of her ass trembled against his skin.

Dale continued to feed his cock up into his daughter's pussy, snaking it in until its long, stiff length filled her uterus. She really was a tight fit. He had to push harder to get his last inches in, not stopping until his balls mashed against her crack. And all the while Katie gasped and gasped, rising with his cock, which required him to push her down. "How could you... How could you..." she whimpered, taunting him. The two of them strained on the mattress and he pushed his hips as far up as they would go, not letting go of her arm and stomach, her breast heavy and glorious in his hand, shoving her forward and up, her whole body rising up, her head whipping back, her body leaving the bed. He performed an obscene balancing act, trying to let loose all of his unbridled passion without disturbing the rest of the bed.

The soft tightness of his daughter's young vagina squeezed against him and he pushed higher and higher, as high as he thought it could go, and Katie opened her mouth and gave an involuntary gasp.

"Daddy-" she whispered. "Stop it. Control yourself."

Dale pushed into her harder until his whole body flattened against hers and she was utterly filled by his prick. "You little liar," he growled. She finally fell back to the mattress and froze with his cock buried deep within her.

"Oh...oh God..." Katie cried.

"Oh God," Dale echoed, pulling out of her. Their bodies relaxed. And then he shoved it in again.

"Anh," Katie cried softly. "Is this because I made you hard? Pull it out."

"I'll pull it out," he whispered. He flexed his pelvis back and drew his cock out of her. He did it slowly, slowly, letting the minute run by until the head of his dick was perched on her luscious vaginal lips. Katie rocked her head back and forth against his chest, making sounds that were either whispers for mercy or barely restrained moans of lust. He reached down and shoved his pajama bottoms down, yanking his cock out of its moistened flap. He greedily shoved himself back inside her. Katie groaned.

"Oh, God," she murmured.

He pulled out and pushed his cock in again.

"Oh, God..." Katie moaned. She rubbed her nipple into his palm.

Keeping their bodies as still as possible, Dale pressed Katie to him tightly and began to pull in and out of her, only moving his hips. Katie reacted to him with the slightest flex of her hips. Her head bobbed against him loosely. "It's so big..." Katie moaned. "It's too big for me."

"Shh," he said.

"I can't take it, daddy."

His dick strained inside her. "You'll take whatever I give you," he murmured darkly.

"You just take whatever you want," she hissed. "You're raping me."

"You're a liar. You didn't break up with Chris."

"Nnnnh," she grunted. "Yes... I did... I told him he didn't fuck me like my father.

"You're my slut."

He pushed into her hard and her breath caught in her throat. "No," she groaned. "No, I'm not. No- I'll scream. I'll scream to mom. Ahh. Ahhh."

Dale moved his arm up and pulled the panties between her teeth. He pounded into her until the wet squelch of his dick in her soaking vagina was audible. Katie bit down on the panties and Dale humped her harder. He watched her close her eyes and embrace her first orgasm, making guttural sounds against the fabric.

That was enough to wake Mary.

He could hear her stirring, he could sense her body returning to its senses. As she began to murmur, "Honey...?" he pulled out of Katie with a slick plop and rolled over to his wife.

"What's going on?" Mary said.

"Open your legs," he said.

Mary got a "What?" out before Dale reached between her legs and pulled her panties down. Her own state of arousal meant nothing to his already wet and plunging dick. "Unh!" she cried as he jammed himself inside and began to fuck her.

"No," she said as he pulled the straps of her nightgown down and roughly shoved the fabric over her big breasts. "St-stop, Dale," she said. "Katie- Katie's sleeping-"

"Quiet," he said. "We won't wake her."

Mary tried to push him off but he pried her legs apart and held them open and against the mattress. She was pressed down as he got an unimpeded thrust in, burying himself inside her. Mary let out a squeak of protest as he grabbed at her tit and squeezed.

"Oh! Oh, God, you're so hard?!" She glanced over at her daughter, who in the darkness looked to be sleeping soundly on her side. Dale plunged into her, making her whole body convulse.

"No, Dale, really," she continued, "please..."

"Quiet," he said.

Dale bent over his wife, sweeping her hair back and behind her head, bringing her face up to meet his. On top of her, he curled his back until he was driving his cock up into her from between her thick thighs. "Ah! No, we can't," she whispered. He smothered her mouth with hot, insistent kisses. "Ah. Ah, Dale, gentle... Please... I can't..."

"Yes you can," he said, continuing to thrust into her. He did nothing more than remain prone over her body, holding her legs open and her shoulder pinned to the bed, but his hips ground into her, sure and steady, pushing his stiff member deeper.

"I hate it when you make me do this," she hissed at him, more annoyed than angry, but she couldn't stop him. "Nah... Ohhn. No!" He thrust deeper into her, making her raise her legs up, submissive, terrified of his strong, needful lust. She groaned, "Katie- What about K-Katie?"

"She knows I have to fuck you sometime," he grunted.

"Don't be so vulgar," she hissed. "Ah. God. That hurts. You're so hard- Ahn." Her legs rose higher on the bed and Dale continued to pump, giving his wife all the heavy, unrepressed force he would have expended inside Katie. He thought of Katie lying there listening to them fuck and his wife completely unaware. Mad, and horny, he fantasized vividly of a world where Katie was completely unaware, and she woke to her mother being ravaged by her father.

Dale bent over his wife's breast and began to suck on her nipple.

"No-" his wife tried again.

He didn't bother to tell her to be quiet again. He just put his hand over her mouth and thrust harder, bucking his hips between her thighs and reaching down to her knee and pressing it flat against the mattress.

"Mm- Mmm-mmm!" his wife groaned from under his hand. But even she was enjoying it a little now, he could tell that much.

It seemed he would never cum. He could feel his own strength and he reveled in it, but it was a prison to him. He wanted them both, he wanted them side by side. He wanted to punish his wife's reluctance by making her watch him defile their daughter, and he wanted her to be repulsed and jealous of how eagerly Katie would submit to him, how she would revel in his possession of her, her wet vagina ready and wanting, waiting. He pulled out of his wife for a moment, his rock hard prick hanging over his wife's pussy, now as wet as it could be. What if he did it? What if he just rolled Katie over to him and began to fuck her, too?

Wet vaginal juice and the sweat of his cock dripped down onto his wife's stomach and made her twitch. He pulled his hand off her mouth.

"Are you done?" she whispered.

"No," he said. He held her down and pushed himself into her thick pussy lips.

"Nuh...Uh..." his wife muttered, trying to keep quiet. Her efforts to remain quiet and still had the added benefit of squeezing his cock between her tensed and resistant muscles. She turned her head to look at Katie. "You have to stop..." his wife cautioned. "Dale...

He gave one mighty thrust that made the whole bed shake.

"Ah!" Mary cried.

"I can't stop," he said. He reeled back and pushed in again, punishing her, punishing himself.

"AH!"

Finally, Katie could play the game no longer. They heard her stir and murmur, "Mom?"

Mary reached over and put her hand on Katie's shoulder, ostensibly to comfort her but really to keep her from turning her head. "It's okay, Katie, go back to sleep. Oh, ohhh." His wife turned back to him and glared. In the dawning morning's light he could see her aroused but at her limit. She wanted him to finish, because she would not cum now.

Dale pushed and pushed until he ejaculated, though not without a significant deluge of guilt. He grabbed at his wife's ass and fucked until he was sure he was empty. He looked at his wife, who wore a bored, tired expression. "Are you done?" she said.

"Yeah," he whispered. He pulled out of her and rolled over onto his back.

Mary glanced over him at Katie, who looked to have settled back to sleeping soundly near the edge of the bed. "I can't believe you," she whispered at him. "What is wrong with you?"

"I don't know," Dale said, pulling the back of his hand over his eyes. "I just needed to, y'know."

His wife shook her head and settled back down. "You're lucky she's so upset," she murmured. After she rolled onto her side and the bed was quiet again, Dale felt his daughter's hand slide over the wet sheets. It flowed and explored the hair over his thigh and hip until it came to rest in his crotch. But he batted it away. He sat up and pulled himself over the edge of the bed.

He had to get away. He had to go somewhere else. He had to take a walk or quit his job or divorce his wife or leave the country.

The rain still splattered and dripped but it was dying down. The morning light was coming in through the drips. And he stood, naked and sweating, weary already and yet awake, feeling as if he'd been awake for days. And he stared over his shoulder at the sun rising, where there weren't any answers, where there wasn't any absolution. He just stared. Out the window.

Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,708 Followers