Out There Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You chide yourself out loud, "I'm a strong person, why do I need him to take this shit for me? Do I really need any man to protect me from anything?" But deep down you know that he is not any man, and you really did need him for a lot more than to push away the darkness. Seeing him returning immediately triggers relief, the blackness fading with his every returning step. You offer him a large smile and say, "What's on the menu big guy, I'm famished."

"Only the best Sweetie, we've got the mak'ins for some gourmet chicken and or tuna sandwiches, you drive and I'll cook, deal?"

"Deal," you shoot back and hop in behind the wheel, yanking your seat forward so you could reach the pedals, also feeling so good now that he's back. You fire up the engine and playfully ask, "Sure you want me to drive your baby?" you bat your lashes, playing up the girly girl routine.

He laughs and returns with, "Sure, just remember, for every mile of road, there's two miles of ditch."

You laugh with him and drop it into gear, punching it out of the parking lot. Trying not to show it, at first you feel a little nervous, not being used to driving a truck. But soon after, you start to really enjoy the feeling of being up so high, and love the brute power the old pickup barks out on command. A couple miles down the highway, he hands you a chicken sandwich he'd fabricated and puts an open bottle of water in the your cup holder, the two of you munch on Ben's delicious sandwiches and enjoy each others company as the miles tick by.

After a lot of laughs and teasing, you feel like you are hanging with an old friend and can scarcely believe you just met this engaging man only a couple hours ago. It was so cliché, but you felt like you had known him all your life, as at ease and open with him as he seemed to be with you. He put his feet up on the dash and leaned back, enjoying the rest as you power through the winding roads, snaking your way into the mountains. You'd just left a beautiful little city called Penticton and were now climbing up and away from the lake as you headed west.

You ask with a grin, "So are you gonna tell me where we're going, or do I have to guess?"

Grinning back, he says, "Nope, it's a surprise, but I think you'll find it quite interesting, let me know when we reach Keremeos." He closed his eyes and relaxed, totally at ease and apparently comfortable with your driving. You smile to yourself, amazed at how happy you are with the confidence he has in you. As you drive you are again taken with the amazing beauty of this place, the mountains are covered in a thick carpet of deep, green coniferous trees. In places the color shifted into the reds and oranges as the rock walls steepened into striated cliffs, adorned with beautifully reddish sedimentary lines. The landscape is so incredible; you had to force yourself to pay attention to the narrow, mountain highway. Beside you, Ben's breathing was now deep and regular and you could tell he'd dropped off. Unable to help yourself, you keep stealing little glances at him, really loving the peaceful look on his sleeping face. Inexplicably, for the first time in your life, you feel like you are right where you should be. With every glance, you feel more and more deeply for the burly man snoring softly next to you, the need to reach over and touch his rugged face is almost impossible to resist. You can't help remembering how he had touched you in your dreams, the thought making you squirm in your seat a little and quickens your breath. Why did this man have such a powerful affect on you?

As you pull into the drab little village of Keremeos, you pull off the road into a secluded, gravel parking lot, killing the ignition. Allowing yourself a luxurious stretch, you look over at your mysterious passenger again, this time you can't resist touching him. Sliding over close to him, you gently run your fingers along the stubble of his strong jaw line, reveling in the feel of him. Once started you can't stop, gently sliding your fingers across his broad chest, your heart pounding and your pussy moistening on its own accord. Not once in your life have ever been so bold, wantonly touching a stranger in such a sluttish manor, as your hand tentatively grazes up his powerful thigh towards his crotch. As you hear the old truck ticking itself cool, your other hand slides under your dress as if with a mind of its own, your long, feminine fingers caressing your heated panties. Your respiration speeds as your hand carefully rubs over the swelling in his jeans, it grows all on its own as you timidly stroke it. The scent of his masculinity invades your senses, vastly increasing the liquid content in your in your already damp panties.

Like a ghost, an errant thought pops forcefully into your mind, 'God I want to suck his cock!' This stops all movement for a second, as you consider your lustful thought. 'Did I actually think that??... Me, the Ice-Bitch? I've only done that once before in my life, and only then because I was really drunk... With agonizing slowness, you start your exploration again, the unfathomable hunger to taste him still tingling in your mouth. The nasty thoughts keep coming, surfacing hotly into your lust-fevered mind, 'I do, I really do, I want to taste him so bad... I want to feel it throb in my mouth and on my tongue.' Your hand can feel the outline of his now semi-hard cock and it's driving you crazy, 'I not only want to suck it, I want him to make me do it... forcefully pushing this beautiful dick into my face.' The thought scared you a little, yet excited you beyond anything you've ever felt. You didn't think of yourself as a prude, but you were shocked by the sinful intensity of your thoughts, this was not the way a good Catholic girl was supposed to think. Again, a thought that would have revolted you a week ago, now had your little vagina gushing into your underwear, 'I want to taste his cum, have him force me to drink it like a whore,' This one really shocked you, as you pant like a dog, staring hungrily at the man of your literal dreams, 'What the hell is wrong with me? I've never been so turned on in my life and he hasn't even touched me... What the...?' Just then your finger follows the outline of your slit through your panties, firmly rubbing across your now greatly swollen clit. It was like someone pressed the button to a nuclear bomb, your body wrenched back and your head bangs unceremoniously onto the headrest, as wave, upon wave of crushing pleasure crashes through you. Quaking violently, you bite your lip to keep from screaming out and waking him.

A couple minutes pass as you try to gather your thoughts as well as your dignity. All these years you'd thought that you had actually experienced an orgasm.... NOT, not even remotely. This was in a different time-zone from anything you'd ever felt, your eyes go wide as you think, 'And he never even touched me...' You pull away from him as though burned, but instantly feel worse; the shame of what you had done couldn't override the need to be near him. Carefully and slowly, you gently lean in and kiss the corner of his sensuous lips. He smiles against your lips as he wakes up, and then gently returns your delicate kiss with one equally as gentle. His hand gently slides up your back and under your long, blonde hair, cupping the back of your head with his large palm, his kiss becoming a little deeper and more passionate. You respond in kind, holding the sides of his face, kissing him deeply as you feel your body warm and mould itself to him, the kiss seeming to go on for an eternity.

He gently broke the kiss and smiling said, "Guess that's a hint that it's my turn to drive." He looked around, the sun was going down and the little town seemed dark and lonely. "Holy shit, we're in K country already, you were speeding weren't you?" he said, wagging his finger at you with mock sternness.

"Maybe just a little," you say in sweet innocence, batting your eyelashes at him again, and then burst out laughing, "What can I say, I was having a ball!"

He smiles broadly and hops out the passenger door, continuing to snicker as he walks around the front to the driver's side. You had slipped down and were standing by the door, stretching with your arms way above your head, while doing this he walks up to you and slips his strong arms around your midsection.

"Thank you so much for letting me catch a nap, Freyah, I really appreciate it," he whispers smiling.

You respond by lowering your arms in a circle around his neck and kiss his sensuous mouth, you can't get enough of him, the feel of him, the taste if him, it's all so intoxicating. This time as he returns your sweet kiss, you feel that same beautiful feeling you had experienced on the plane, a complete and total giving of himself. You reciprocate by drawing his tongue deeply into your warm mouth, sucking it gently, holding him to you with all your strength, unwilling to let the kiss end. At that moment, while holding him fiercely to you, the two of you standing beside a lonely, darkened highway, you sense all the worry, strife and chaos of the world fly away like dust in the breezy night. Never at any time in your life had you felt so truly loved and appreciated, you feel enveloped within the sweet, passionate need for this powerful, caring man. Your knees weaken, causing you to lean even harder into him. He responds by crushing you to him in a powerful embrace, his own feelings too becoming a little overwhelming.

Again he slowly and gently broke the kiss, gazing into your eyes for some time like he had lost his train of thought, "Oh ya, guess we better get moving," he smiled, "this next leg is going to be a little arduous." When he releases you, the feeling of need for him was unbearable. You want desperately for this man to just reach out and take you in his large, powerful hands and make love to you here and now. You quivered inside with desire, but try to ignore it, along with your wet panties. You jump in the cab and slide across to the passenger side, squirming a little in your seat. He hops in and fires the engine and even though there is heat pouring out of the ducts, you feel cold and lost with the absence of Ben's crushing embrace. You shiver slightly as he pulls back on the highway and slowly cruises through the cold, little town.

He notices your state, "Are you ok Freyah?"

You respond with, "I'm fine," sounding a little harsher than you intend. He looks at you intensely for a second then abruptly pulls the truck off the road, surprising you with the jerky movement.

He turns to you and says softly but with an intensity that is a little frightening, "Look Freyah, you can't hide from me, I can see you, see just about everything about you, by now I think you know this. I know you're strong, stronger than even you can imagine." His tone softens a bit and he says smiling, "Your tough, but your not so tough that I can't spank your cute little ass if you try to hide things from me again." You look at him a little shocked by the strong reaction your body has to his words. You need his loving touch so bad, it burns deep within you. Quickly, before your pride can get in the way, you slide close to him and bury your face into his neck, drinking in his delicious warmth and maleness.

Once again you feel so cherished and loved as he encircles you in his one armed embrace squeezing you to him, kissing you softly on the forehead, warming you even more with the shear tenderness of it. Slowly, you pull your feet up on the bench seat and lay with your head in his lap, curling up in a comfortable, warm ball as you nuzzle your face into his belly, loving the closeness and scent of him. You feel his large hand deftly stroking and caressing your hair. His fingers make delicious, massaging circles on you scalp, the effect is unbelievably relaxing, yet electrifying at the same time. You nuzzle further into his lap and a soft, contented sigh escapes your lips. In response to this, you feel his hand tremble slightly for a second, and then continue its loving, gentle caresses. His touch was so sweet and caring that it was a little overwhelming but you give in to it and trust the truth, beauty and love of it. His warm hand was now absently stroking down your neck and swirling around your upper back as he drove, tracing little spiraling circles down your spine, and causing a host of wonderful sensations to flow through you. His large hand continued its journey down your back to the soft, round swelling of your bottom. He cups your tender left cheek in his powerful hand and squeezes long and hard, sending marvelous tingles into your moistening loins. He held you that way for a long time, enjoying the firm, roundness of your lovely backside.

Beneath the softness of the side of your face, you're pleasantly surprised to feel him growing hard against your cheek. You smile thinking to yourself, 'well, I guess I have some affect on this guy after all.' The truck rumbled on down the dark, quiet stretch of highway, making you feel like you are the only people in the world. Mischievously, you gently start kissing and nuzzling into his warm crotch, innately knowing that this would push his buttons.

He inhales sharply and glances down at you, the dash lights illuminating the hunger in his eyes, "You're a rather naughty girl aren't you," he whispers hotly.

"You have no idea," you respond, reaching up and unbuckling his jeans and slowly pulling his zipper down. You reach in and allow his long, hard shaft to poke out of the door in his boxers, moaning sweetly as it springs out and taps you hard on the cheek. You kiss the hardening head of his penis and not wanting to wait, you slowly envelope his enticing shaft with your hot, sweet mouth, loving the taste of him and the heat of his now very hard member against your tongue.

In your mind, the thoughts swirl, 'Yes, oh my God, yesss, this is exactly what I need. I need this, I love this.'

The feeling of your moist mouth engulfing him brought forth another hissing intake of breath and he says, "Careful sweet one, unless you want a mouthful of hot cum, it's been more than a while."

You pull his cock out of your mouth and slowly stroke the wetness of your saliva up and down his hard shaft with your hand, so beautiful as you look up at him and say, "That's exactly what I want Ben, I want to taste your hot cream on my lips, on my tongue, I don't know why, but I need it so fucking bad, I'm not going to stop until you give it to me." With that you nuzzle his hardness with your soft face, running the shaft along your silky cheeks and the head around your sensuous lips. This was turning you on so much that you wiggle and squirm against his hand still firmly clamped to your beautiful little bum. He responds by slowly pulling off the road and parking in the shadows, under some trees a ways off the highway. He grabs your knees and pulls them forcefully up to your chest then slides his hard hand back down to your tender ass.

His fingers grip your ass again, and then begin to explore down your thigh, and then back up under your dress into the warm cleft of your silken bottom, eventually slipping down to gently probe the heated moisture seeping through your panties around the opening of your incredibly wet pussy. This makes you burn with lust and want his cock so bad you quickly suck it back into your mouth, the taste of the small amount of pre-cum that had formed on his shiny head sent shivers of excitement rushing down into your pulsing femininity. His fingers continue their gentle assault of your clothed sex, first focusing on your wet hole and then grazing in small circles around the perimeter of your tight little butt-hole. The effect was driving you insane and you desperately wanted to feel his touch on and in your bare, tender flesh. Reaching down you pull your dress up and lift slightly to pull your panties down your thighs, your soft bottom glowing white in the dim dash lights.

He looks at you again with lust and appreciation and again caresses your soft ass with his large hand, allowing his middle finger to slide slowly and teasingly down into the silky cleft of your bum. He then slides his hard finger into your very wet slit and gently enters you with his two middle fingers, causing you to quake and moan around his hard pole deeply embedded in your mouth. Always avoiding your clit, his fingers explore your quivering internal regions, touching you in places that make you gasp and whimper with delight. They then dragged some of your copious amounts of girl cream out and up into the cleft of your soft, milky ass, spreading it so that you were soaked and slippery from you clit to your tailbone. You could tell he loved the hot, slippery feel of your sexy, little ass. Based on your background, you're shocked by the yearning for him to insert a hard, beefy finger up into your tender, virgin bum. He complied as if reading your mind by rubbing more and more of your cream in burning hot circles around and into your tight little anus. This causes you to moan deeply and suck harder on the raging dick in your mouth. Maintaining that horny circular motion, he gently and slowly spirals his middle finger deeply up into your hot, delicate bottom, never stopping the electrifying spiral even when his finger was fully embedded. His long, hard finger swirls around in your tender little bum, sparking massive, orgasmic convulsions; shaking you deeply and making you clamp your bum-cheeks and your tiny asshole tightly around his hand and finger.

He wouldn't let you stop, with his probing hand, he skillfully extends his index finger and thumb so that they gently and excruciatingly caressed a few millimeters on either side of your very hard, very swollen clit. He then stopped all movement, letting his fingers hover on just about every sensitive place you have. He grabs the hair at the back of your head with his rock hard fist and forcefully pulls your mouth up off of his hard shaft. All of this has you teetering on the edge of an earth shattering climax; you feel that you could die from the need of him. With a powerful realization, a thought pops into your head, you have done this before, experienced this before, sucking his beautiful cock, while his finger probed into your hot quivering pussy and ass.

Just then his hot, sultry whisper burns into your being, "Do you think I should let you have that hard cock of should I just put it away and get back on the road?"

You almost scream, "Please, give me that fucking cock, please give it to me!" As he teases you this way, the head of his hard dick is running a hot, wet trail down the side of your sensitive throat while he forces you to look up at him, his fingers still remaining almost motionless, moving just enough to keep you on the edge of the precipice. Then, while holding your head rock-steady, with one swift, almost violent motion, he thrusts his hard manhood into your open, waiting mouth. Simultaneously, he vibrates the fingers near your clit and the rigid finger up your ass in a rapid, startling way. You feel as though a nuclear blast is tearing through your exploding senses, you buck and convulse vigorously against his hand, as he pounds in and out of your wanting mouth. Releasing your head, he groans loudly as he pumps his hot cum deep into the back of your throat, gagging you with the sheer volume of it. The way he moves as he cums and the heat of his seed, combined with the unbelievable things he was doing to you with his fingers make you climax endlessly. Wave after overloading wave wrack your sensitive form, perfectly in time to the searing hot pulses of his cum, jetting into the back of your mouth. You suck him gently, intuitively your silken tongue drawing him in time to the pulses making him shiver and quake as you milk his manhood dry.