Outdoor Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,415 Followers

With a squeak, she bent over farther, grabbing her shorts and pulling them up, in the process giving me a quick view of her complete naked pussy.

"Smooth one girls! Wish I'd have thought of that!" Amanda called from where she sat in the bow of the third canoe.

"Oh stuff it Amanda!" Tina said crossly as she tried to get herself decent. She turned to glare at me while she held her shorts up, her wet t-shirt clinging to her large chest, outlining her nipples for me. I probably shouldn't have, but I couldn't help but stare at the size and shape of her beautiful breasts in the gray shirt.

I tore my eyes from her and went about collecting the canoe and paddles that were slowly floating down stream, figuring the better part of valor here was to get back and let her work her anger out on someone else. I waded quickly downstream, grabbing stuff as I went, until I reached the canoe. It only took me a second to roll it upright, even though it was full of water. I turned around to pull it back toward shore, and saw Tina, standing near some bushes, completely naked, wringing the water from her shirt while Sue stood close by, facing me, with her top completely off.

If I wasn't absolutely completely horny before, and almost ready to blow my wad, I was when Tina, not realizing that I was now looking directly at her from only fifty or so feet away, bent over to step into her now wrung out shorts, giving me the most fantastic view of her pussy and hanging tits. Her breasts were easily the size of grapefruit, each topped with a large pink rock hard nipple. Water was still streaming down her body from her short dark curly hair, leaving little rivers of water cascade down her back and dripping off her ass and pussy.

My dick throbbed and tried to push clean out of my suit as I watched Tina dress, Sue staring at me and not saying a word to Tina that she was putting on a porn show worthy of a hefty cover charge. She finally stood up, and pulled her wrung out shirt over her head, only then turning to look at Sue, who stood there trying to hide a huge smile.

"What?" Tina asked her before turning and seeing me frozen in the river staring at the two of them. Her face turned red and she darted around the bushes, obviously embarrassed when she figured out what I must have seen.

"Damn hot looking dick." Sue said as she waded out, still topples, to help me pull the canoe to shore. "Don't mind Tina, If you want someplace to put that, well let's just say, you don't have to look far." She said as she pulled the string on my suit and pushed the front of it down. I was way too horny to say anything, and before I could really decide what I wanted, Sue was kneeling in the river with my suit around my knees, her hot mouth sliding up and down my shaft.

"OH FUCK!" I moaned as she sucked and licked my hard dick, bringing me to the brink in only seconds.

"Mmmmmmm" she moaned around my dick as she tasted the first drops of precum ooze from my engorged dick.

"OHHHHH!" I groaned as my hips bucked in time with my dick spurting shot after shot of hot cum into her mouth. I filled her to overflowing as she tried to swallow the volume I was pumping into her, the excess leaking around her lips and dripping down her front. It seemed like an eternity before she pulled from my now softening dick, standing up and wrapping her arms around me. She pressed her hard tits into my chest and kissed me deeply, sharing the taste of my cum as her tongue invaded my mouth.

"That was pretty quick. Any time you want to return the favor I'm up for it." She whispered after breaking the kiss.

"Um... yeah. Thank you." I stammered, not at all sure what to do. Part of me wanted to take her and eat her pussy till she screamed for mercy, and part of me wanted to run away screaming in fear of being molested all weekend by these five beauties. I was beginning to understand why Tom kept this business going, and as her hard nipples pressed into my chest the decision to stay and be molested was being made for me far below my brain. "I think we better save that for later." I finally answered her quietly.

"Oh poo. I'm so fucking wet, and it's definitely NOT from the river water."

"So what, you want me to drop and fuck you right here? I don't think that will be a good idea. I think you better get your top on too before someone comes down stream."

"Hmmmm does that mean I can get that fuck later?"

"Tell you what, if you can find a discrete way to do it, you can have it." I answered, hoping she would find just such a way.

"That's a deal." She said, sealing it with a quick kiss. She turned away and walked toward the shore while she put her top back on. I shook my head and tossed the paddles into the half filled canoe so I had a hand to pull my suit back up, since Sue left me fully exposed for all the ladies to see.

Pulling the filled canoe toward shore, I waded through the water, holding my swim suit up with my other hand. I grounded the canoe and then tied the strings, looking around to see how much fun the ladies were having at my expense. I could see Teresa still sitting in her canoe, her legs hanging over the sides and her t-shirt pulled half way up her body. Her fingers were busy deep inside her pussy, which was exposed as she pushed the side of her suit bottom to one side. As I watched her body jerked several times and she moaned in pleasure as her climax washed over her.

" Nice one Teresa!" Sue called to her from the shore.

"Couldn't let you have all the fun." She replied as she pulled her hand from under her shirt and fixed her suit bottom.

Jenny was still sitting in our canoe, her feet hanging out both sides, idly stroking herself through the material of her suit. When I looked over she guiltily jerked her hand from between her legs and put it back on the paddle. I stepped around to the stern of the swamped canoe and then rolled it over, lifting it on the bow and then setting it back in the water, now emptied.

"You know, you looked pretty hot out there getting sucked off like that." Amanda said from where she stood holding her and Teresa's canoe from floating away.

"Um.. Thank you." I replied, feeling a bit awkward.

"Don't let us make you nervous. We're just out here to enjoy the outdoors, learn a few things and have some fun, remember?"

"Oh, I remember."

"Good. Now, if you don't mind, I'm getting warm." She said, letting go of the canoe and pulling her shirt up and off in one smooth move. Under her t-shirt she wore a tiny string bikini that had an animal print on it. The triangles of material over her tits were not quite big enough to cover the large dark areola that covered a large portion of the front of her tits, which were the size of small melons. Her hips were flared out from a thin stomach, and she had a very shapely ass and muscular thighs. She reached down and pulled the animal print material away from her body as she stepped one leg up, letting it settle back over what now knew was a completely shaved pussy. "Much better." She said, looking at me a bit sideways. "You don't mind do you?"

"Why would I mind?" I asked, trying keep my mind on what I was doing.

"So, are we ready to try again?" Tina said from the shore, her hands on her hips glaring at me. "Or do you need to go do another burnout or something!"

"Gees Tina, what bug into your pussy!" Amanda asked as she tossed the shirt into her canoe.

"Nothing. I just think you guys are going a bit overboard. I mean, hell, let the man breathe why doncha?"

"Aw come on Tina. We're just having fun." Sue said, stepping up behind her.

"Right. And by the way, blowing him in the middle of the river does not count."

"Count for what?" I asked her as she glared at Sue, stepping past her and waded into the water.

"We made a bet on who would get laid first." Jenny said from the bow of my canoe.

"Oh, and somehow this is sport? What does the winner get?" I asked, looking back at her.

"Well, depends on who wins. If Tina wins, we all have to go naked all night. If Amanda wins we all have to give you a blow job before we get to the end of the trip. Not like any of them are real punishment. Just a friendly bet."

"I see. Any other bets I should know about?"

"Well, Sue already won the first one, who was going to make you cum first, although I think she cheated a bit." Teresa said from the canoe.

"Yeah, but that's ok. We bet on a whole lot more stuff. Like how big a dick you have and silly things like that." Amanda said.

"Good lord. What have I gotten myself into?" I asked myself outloud.

Tina walked down into the water and wrapped her arms around my neck and gently kissed my cheek. "Tell you what, if you'd like seeing all of them naked, fuck me first. What more can you ask for than having them naked for all those hours tonight?"

"Oh god." I groaned as her hand untied my suit and pulled it open far enough to slip in and stroke my quickly hardening dick.

"No, but I bet I can make you feel like you're in heaven." She whispered. "Just save it for me and you can have all of me you want as many times as you want."

"Oh god. Just don't make me wait too long." I groaned in response as she squeezed my now hard dick.

"Don't worry. I'll only make you wait till your cock is so hard and ready to explode. Then you can pump me full of your hot cum and make me scream in pleasure!"

"Oh god." I groaned as my dick jumped in her hand, already thinking about cuming.

"Good boy." She said as she pulled her hand out of my suit and turned her back to walk away, throwing a crooked grin at Sue, who was now finally getting her top back on.

"Um. I think we better move on." I said, finally, wading over to my canoe almost in a daze.

I watched the other two canoes load while I sat in the stern of mine with my feet hanging over the sides. I was surprised to see both canoes pull out and head downstream with much less trouble than I expected. Tina had taken the stern this time, and it was pretty clear that she knew a lot more than she had let on. Sue on the other hand, was quite obviously lost for real, having a hard time deciding which way to hold the paddle.

"So, I guess you're having fun?" Jenny asked as she swiveled around in the canoe to face me, laying back in the bow with her legs spread and laying on the sides of the canoe.

"When I took this trip, I had no idea what I was getting into."

"So, are you unhappy?" she asked as she pulled the crotch of her bikini bottoms aside to reveal a delicate butterfly tattoo on her mound, pointed down as if to feed on her nectar.

"How the hell could I be unhappy? I have five women competing to see who gets to fuck me first! It's a guys wet dream!"

"Well, any time you want to bring that fantastic cock right here you can have all of me you want!"

"SO, what do you win if you win?"

"I get to watch Sue eat Amanda to climax. Always wanted to see my girl eat someone else out."

"I don't get it. If Sue is yours, why did she blow me? And why do you want me to fuck you?"

"Oh, we go both ways. We love men, but we just have so much fun together too." She said with a smirk as she pushed a finger deep into the pussy she had been stroking softly. She pulled her finger out and stuck it into her mouth, tasting her own juice. "Mmmmmmm. Pussy juice. Do you like the taste of pussy Mike?"

"Actually, I do." I answered as I pushed the canoe downstream with my paddle and pulled my feet in.

"Well, with luck you can taste mine later. Would you like that? Or would you prefer to stick that big dick into it and suck these beauties?" she asked as she slid a hand up to her top and pulled it aside to show me one of her orange sized tits. Her nipple was almost an inch across and puffed out almost half as far as it was across.

"Damn, are all you girls this forward?"

"Only when we have a bet going. Except Teresa. I don't think I've ever seen her even flash a guy."

"Teresa? The one with the t-shirt?"

"Yeah, she doesn't think she's all that good looking. Truth be told, she has a great pair of tits that are super sensitive."

"I'll try to remember that." I said as I eased the canoe along, slowly catching up to the other ladies. "You might want to cover back up though. Some of the guys on this river can be pretty intense."

"Thanks for the warning." She said, slipping the top back over her exposed tit and putting her bottoms back in place.

We worked down the river for almost an hour, the girls in the other canoe having a great splash fight that left all of them wet in between the frequent riffles and small rapids. To my surprise they made it through all of them without a single dump.

"I think it's time for a break." I called to the girls as we approached a small riffle that I knew had a nice swimming hole on the other side. "Go ahead and beach on the right when you get around this bend."

They were pulling their canoes up onto the shore when I eased the bow of mine onto the shore. I dropped gracefully out of the canoe into the thigh deep water and held the canoe so Jenny could get out without a problem.

"IT's getting warm!" Amanda said, pulling her t-shirt off, revealing an absolutely tiny white bikini with small red hearts on it. Actually, bikini probably doesn't cover it. It consisted of little more than three strips of cloth about three or four inches long and an inch or two wide, held together by strings that were almost as small as some of the fishing line I use. I wondered if it was even legal it was so skimpy. Hell I thought Sue's suit was skimpy, this one left almost nothing to the imagination.

"Ohhhh this water is sooooo cold!" she said as she waded out and dipped herself down into it, coming up with the white portions of the suit almost translucent.

My dick was rock hard in seconds as I watched her stand in the water swirling around her legs, just below her pussy, her head tipped back, wringing the water out of her hair.

"Damn!" I said as I watched her nipples harden, the material of the top pushed out, no longer able to even cover her whole areola.

"Is the whole river this cold or do you know of any warm spots?" Tina asked quietly, stepping up behind me and stroking a finger up and down my back a few times and then hooking into the back of my swim suit and pulling down a bit.

"Well, the river on the back side of this bar is a lot slower. It's not very deep so it might be a tad warmer."

"Good. Why don't you show me." She whispered, stepping closer and pressing her tits into my back.

"Um. Sure." I answered as she stepped back and pulled on my suit to get me to move with her. She reached around me and hooked her pinky into the front of my suit and pulled, pulling it out from my body so if she let go it would fall down. But she continued to pull as she led me, and I followed toward a small path leading into the woods.

"This the trail?" she asked as she walked in front of me, leading me by the waistband of my swim suit.

"Yeah. Up there and through the woods."

"Long ways?"

"Not too far." I said as we stepped through the bushes and out of sight of the shore.

"Mmmmmm this is nice." She said, stopping and looking around. She turned around and pulled down on the front of my suit until my hard dick was above the waistband, and then let go, allowing it to slide down my legs.

She reached to her shirt and pulled the bottom up, quickly whisking it off and hanging it on a tree branch. I stood staring at her perfect tits and rock hard nipples as she hooked her fingers in the waist of her shorts and pushed them down, letting them slide down her long sexy legs as she wiggled them. "You like what you see?" she asked as she stepped out of the shorts, leaving her in nothing but her water shoes. She grasped my hard dick and backed up, making me step out of my swim suit and follow her wickedly smiling face.

She turned and I followed her down the narrow trail that finally broke out on a small sandy spot between some trees, a slowly moving stream of water that branched off of the river winding around the bar we were on. It emptied into a small pool about ten feet across and a few feet deep. She led me down into the pool, the water easily twenty degrees warmer than the main river. "Hmmmmmmm now this is nice." She said as she pulled me closer to her. She lifted one leg and pushed my hard dick down and then lowered her leg as she stepped against me, her hard nipples pressing into my chest. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers as I put my arms around her and grasped her firm ass.

I felt her lips touch mine, gently and wetly. I our mouths opening and her tongue slipping into my mouth and gently teasing my tongue until it followed back into her mouth. She gently sucked my tongue for several seconds, her hips starting to gently rock against mine, her wet pussy sliding up and down along the top of my dick.

She pulled away, and lowered herself to the shoreline, laying down as she pulled me down on top of her. As I lowered myself down, she aimed my dick at her pussy and allowed me to slowly push into her tight tunnel, moaning in pleasure as I inched into her.

"Oh god." I moaned as my dick hit the end of her tunnel, causing me to involuntarily pull back to start another stroke.

She pulled my head down to her large round tits, allowing me to suck one of her hard nipples into my mouth while I started pushing into her again. I sucked her nipple greedily as I slid in and out of her hot wet pussy, both legs now wrapped around me and her feet on my bare ass, pulling me in with each stroke.

"Oh fuck yes! That's it! Fuck me! Make me cum with your big dick!" she cried loudly into the trees around us, driving me closer to my impending climax.

"OH fuck!" I groaned, no longer able to hold back and wait for her to climax. I lifted my head and pounded into her pussy, our bodies slapping together, her tits bouncing and wiggling with each impact.

"That's it! Oh fuck yes! Fill me up! Fill me with your hot fuck juice!" she cried as she reached up and squeezed both of my nipples.

"OHHHHHHH" Grunted as my body jerked, jamming my dick deep into her and squirting a powerful surge of cum into her. Time and time again I jerked, pumping more hot cum into her now trembling body as her own orgasm washed over her.

"OHHHH FUCK YES!" she breathed deeply she pulled me down tightly to her, her legs sliding down my legs to hook behind my knees and keep me from pulling back. "Just stay right there. I just want to feel you inside me." She panted as she kissed my neck. "I want to feel you grow hard again inside me. Just think how good it will feel when I'm riding up and down your hard dick, my big tits swinging in front of your sweet face." She whispered before she began nibbling and licking my earlobe.

Her hands stroked up and down my back while she kissed and nibbled my ear. Her hands were soon stroking my bare ass as he hips ground into my body, moving herself around on my semi-hard dick. Her hands disappeared, almost suddenly she was rolling us over, pulling her legs up as she did, until we were laying with me on the bottom and her on top, my dick still buried inside her. She lifted herself up, and moved her face to mine, brining her hot lips to mine once again. She kissed me sensuously, working her wet lips against mine, her tongue slipping in and out of my mouth while she gently swung her big tits back and forth, stroking my chest with her hard nipples

The combinations of sensations had the desired effect, and for the first time in a long time, I was hard again within minutes of such a huge climax.

"That's my man." She cooed when she decided she had me hard enough. "Now for your reward."

She lifted herself on her knees, her outstretched arms holding her over the top of me, her tits just barely brushing against my lips. She slowly rode up and down my dick, her own lubrication and my cum lubritating us both as she worked up and down my shaft.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,415 Followers