Outfit Fantasy: Hotel Secretary

Story Info
She teases electrical worker.
2.8k words
4.43
71.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stusion
Stusion
14 Followers

This is a series that I started. If anyone has a sexy outfit fantasy that you want me to write, contact me and give as much information (Characters, they part in the story, plot etc) as you can and I'll do my best to write and develop the story. If you leave your email address I can let you have a look before I submit it. Hope to hear from you and enjoy the first story of the 'Outfit Fantasy' series.

Special thanks to EroticaSeanStyle in his help editing the story.

I was working in a major hotel outlet doing so electrical work in the administration department; we had the job to install new power points throughout the offices. We needed access to all the rooms and the manager of the department informed every one of these arrangements and gave us the go ahead to begin our work. The staff members were very polite and co-operative and let us in their offices to gain access in the ceiling. Some would leave for a while and others stayed and continued with their tasks. I continued to the next office and knocked on the door to get the attention of the office worker. It was a young lady at her desk and I noticed nametag on the door, it was the manager's secretary, Emma. She looked very pretty and I hesitated as I tried to talk to her.

"Eh... excuse me." She looked and smiled that me.

"Hi there, how may I help you?" she asked in the sweetest voice I have ever heard.

"I - I'm doing so electrical work I need to get up in the ceiling."

"Oh that's right, sorry I've been busy all morning and forgot, please come in." I nodded and setup the ladder next to her desk and climbed up.

"I need to do some more work will it be okay if I stayed here?" she asked.

"Yeah, your right. I won't be long." She nodded and started typing on her computer.

I was nearly directly above her, my eyes wandered down, checking her out. She was wearing a short-sleeved red blouse that had the buttons at the top undone that was exposing her chest, but from here I could see her black bra and cleavage. My eyes scanned her more as I stared at the bottom of her short black skirt, she was wearing the darkest black stockings that made her legs look very attractive as she was sitting there with her legs closed. The sight was turning me on. Forgetting where I was, or what I was doing, the other guys were calling out to me and I quickly got back to it still having a glance at Emma's stocking legs. She got up and walked around the ladder and opened the filing cabinet to file some paperwork, now getting a good look at the full length of her thin nylon encased legs. She was a petite girl with blonde hair, looked quiet sexy in her secretary outfit. The black heels she wore made her legs look longer and even more appealing. She turned back around and returned to her seat, and as she sat, her skirt rode up to expose the tops of her stockings that was supported by a garter belt, showing off her inner-thighs and two red garter straps. She didn't seem to noticed that her skirt was revealing the tops of her skinny stocking legs, when she looked up at me and noticed I was looking straight at her.

"How are you doing up there?" she smiled at me, still obviously unaware of her skirt, or what I was looking at.

"Not long now just fixing some things up," I reported.

"Okay then."

I looked back into the ceiling, when noticed in the corner of my eye, that she realized what I was staring at, raising her hand to her mouth as she quietly grasped in disbelief at what she had on display. She quickly but silently adjusted her short black skirt to cover the garter straps and stocking tops. I looked back down and I could slightly see that she was blushing as she was continuing her work feeling embarrassed. I was finally done with Emma's office for now and descended the ladder.

"Thanks for that," I said, as I grabbed my ladder and headed to the door. She looked up at me quickly,

"That's okay."

She was blushing even more now.

As the day progressed, I kept the image of Emma's little legs encased in those dark stockings, picturing what panties she was wearing which was distracted me as I worked, often daydreaming making the tradesmen and my boss wondering what the hell I was doing. But as I walked passed her office looking through the glass, she remained glued to her seat and looked up, noticing who I was and what happened earlier.

As the afternoon came around, we began to fit-off the power points in the offices. Keen to start, I grabbed my tools and required items and quickly walked to the far end of the office to start and where Emma's office was. But before I see her, I need to do the Manager's office first, so I rushed to install the power point and cleaned up and headed to her office. The door was open as I knocked the door again and she looked up.

"I'm back to finish off the rest of the work," I told her. Surprised to see her smile, she replied.

"Go ahead."

I had a couple to do, two were on the opposite side of the room and the other was right under her desk. I took my time as I started on the two across the room. I sat down on the carpet and began to prepare the cables when I heard Emma get up and walk right up behind me. Looking to my right, I realized that she in the filing cabinet again.

To my shock, Emma had the bottom draw out and was bending at the waist as she searched through the files. Her skirt had lifted up slightly so she could bend and thanks to her heels now revealed the backs of her stockings and garter straps. She held that position for a while as I just focused my eyes right at her ass and legs. She closed the cabinet and without a word slowly walked back her seat, swinging her ass side to side. What a tease, I thought. She knows I was watching her and she's now toying with me.

The time came to do the one under her desk, so I got up and approached her.

"Excuse me, I just need to do the power point under your desk," I explained.

"Okay I'll move."

She got up and moved to the table behind her and stood there as she was read something. I couldn't control myself, I had to look and her hands were on her hips that lifted the skirt as I continued to check her out. Knowing that I would be looking, she quickly turned her head around and looked straight me, I was busted she was smiling as I turned my head back around but it was too late.

"You like them, do you dear?" she asked. Now I was shaking as I turned around to answer and she was facing me now looking down.

"S - S - Sorry?" was all I came up with.

"You like looking at my stocking legs?" as she started rubbing the tops of her legs, seducing me.

"I didn't mean to offend you," trying to apologize.

"It's okay dear, it turns me on knowing that you were admiring my long sensual legs. Do you want to see more? You want to see my panties?" This invitation was making me hard.

"Yes please, I have been dreaming about you all day, let me see them," I begged. She giggled and lifted both sides of her skirt to uncover her tiny red panties.

"Do you like them? Check out how wet they are. Come on don't be shy I'll show you." She moved forward giving me a full view of her panties. She was right, there was a damp spot visible on her cotton panties, I just sat there leaning back on the desk with my legs straight out along the floor as she presented herself to me, she smiled.

"God Emma you're so hot, let me see more, I want to feel and taste your body," I begged.

"You're a cute one," she said, then she started giggling. She was horny.

"Okay, you may suck my pussy juices on my panties, taste how sweet I am," she instructed standing over me with her panties right in front of my face.

I could smell the sweet aroma of her juices as I gently licked her pussy through the cotton material. Emma was getting very turned on, and her lips of her pussy were opening and closing as I teased her muscles.

"Oh yeah that feels good," Emma managed to get out as she was moaning. "Give it to me baby, lick my juices, suck me dry." She was pleading to me as her orgasm was coming close.

I moved my hands to rub her nylon legs and grabbed her tight ass. This was starting to drive her over the edge now, feeling her legs shaking coming even closer to her orgasm. I stopped to tease and excite her urges to cum.

"Don't stopped, please don't stop, I'm aching all over, don't make me wait even longer, make me cum baby." I had her under my control, so I took the advantage.

"You're a naughty girl aren't we Emma, showing off and teasing me."

"I am, a naughty girl, that's why I worn my stockings and garter today, I wanted to have some fun," she spoke under her heavy breathing.

"You little slut, you wanted this you dirty whore." My words seemed to drive her wild.

"I'm a slut, I'm your dirty little secretary who wanted to tease and please you, I'm so horny baby, let me cum, let your slut of a secretary cum, I've been waiting so long," she pleaded.

I began to lick her again as she let out a cry as the pleasure was sending shivers down her spine, pushing her to cum. She moved her soaked panties to the side to reveal her lovely tight pussy to me. I grabbed hold of her little ass cheeks with both hands and drove her pussy to my mouth. I opened wide and cupped her whole pussy in my mouth and sucked hard. It was all over for Emma, the forces overwhelmed and took control, now I could feel both of her legs shaking and giving way as I held Emma in position with a tight grip on her ass. She released her skirt and leaned forward planting both hands on the table; she was now about to cum.

"I'm cumming baby, your little slut is cumming, here it comes...," she let out a high pitch squeal that hopefully wasn't heard from outside the office.

She caught her breath back, lowered herself down to her knees and rested her ass on top of my legs, she grabbed my face with both hands and gave me a long passionate kiss and cleaned up her cum on my mouth.

"Mmm, that felt good, I haven't cum like that for a while now, and I'm still shaking."

"Now a good secretary must remember her dick-tation." Saying that made her realized the task at hand, she undid my work pants and released my hard throbbing cock and started pull me off.

We were still on the floor, Emma adjusted her position and got on all fours and lowered her head to welcome my cock into her warm, wet mouth. She started swallowing the head and used her tongue to stimulate my cock as she played with it. Removing it from her mouth, she ran her tongue along the length of my shaft to my large ball sack, that contained a huge amount of cum waiting to be unloaded down her little throat. Sucking on my scrotum, she took each ball in her mouth and sucked hard, accelerating my orgasm and finally putting my cock deep in her mouth and getting deeper as she came back down.

"Yeah Emma, that's why I hired such a dirty slut to be my secretary, you have great dick-tation skills." She moaned as she continued to suck deeper.

"That's it slut, suck me dry, make sure that you don't miss anything," I said, telling her that I was ready to cum. "Here I cum baby, oh yeah, swallow it all you slut."

Emma now could feel my ball tense up as I shot jet after jet of hot thick cum down the back of her throat. She tried to swallow the cum as I pumped more in, noticing her struggling to consume the load until I finally stopped. She cleaned up the cum on my cock and kissed it all over, thanking him for her reward. She sat back on her seat fixing her skirt and stockings up as I stood up and pulled my pants back on. She looked up that me with a smile.

"You better finish those power points before your boss catches you for slacking off," she replied back with an evil but naughty look in her eyes.

I quickly finish off the work and packed out my gear started to exit the room, but Emma called me.

"Before you go I have a present for you, come to me." Using her index finger to draw me in. I walked around to her and she lifted her legs up leaning back in her chair, exposing the wet patch on her panties.

"Take them off dear, take my panties off, they're yours to keep." Excited, I reached under her skirt and slowly removed her little cotton red panties, taking my time enjoying the view and getting a good chance to caress the length of her stocking legs, just to get them passed her heels and my reward was received. Holding the tiny size 8 panties I rolled it up and stick them in my pocket, I could see that she was still wet after her orgasm as more juices came out running along her inner-thighs. I got my things together as my boss walked in the door.

"What's happening mate, it shouldn't have taken you so long to fit them off, I waiting to test," he reported.

"I'm sorry, I was talking to him, I must have slowed him down, and I apologize," Emma said taking the blame for me.

"I see, well he should know better than let a pretty lady slow him down." They laughed but little did he know that the joke was on him, "Okay mate, lets get this tested so we can go home." I followed behind him to the door and turned to Emma.

"Thanks a lot."

"Don't mention it, bye." she waved to me and I hurried to catch up with my boss.

We finished the job and packed our gear back in the van.

"Okay mate, I'll see you at the workshop tomorrow morning."

"No worries, if I leave now I'll catch my train. See you tomorrow."

I turned and headed to the train station just as the train pulled in, getting straight in I found a quiet section on my own. I heard the doors that lead between carriages open as someone came into the carriage, I felt a tap on my shoulder as a women spoke to me.

"Is this seat taken?" she asked. I looked up and realized it was Emma.

"Emma, yeah, your right, go ahead." I invited her to seat with me. We ended up on the same train, I couldn't believe it, and this was too much I through. It wasn't a bad ride home, she kept lifting her skirt teasing me with her stocking legs and garter belt all the way home. We didn't live far from each other, only 2 stations apart.

"My station is coming up, if you... er, what is your name?" she asked.

"Peter," I replied.

"If you need any more dick-tation done Peter, here's my number, see you around."

The train had pulled up as I watched her slowly move to the door looking right at her sweet bare ass under her skirt, knowing that I had her panties right in my pocket. I couldn't wait to get more of it, then the doors open and she waved back and walked onto the platform.

As I mentioned above this is a series that I started that gets you, the reader a chance to be mentioned. If anyone has a fantasy with sexy outfits give me as much info as you can and I'll get back to you. Thanks to everyone who voted for me.

Stusion
Stusion
14 Followers