Outmaneuvered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You’re a tease,” you whisper in my ear, and my cheeks grow hot. “Do you have any idea what you’re doing?”

Your tone contains both mild accusation and challenge, and I respond true to my nature…my mouth covers yours and you feel me wiggle my hips against you, sliding my wetness along the length of your cock beneath me.

“What do you think?” I breathe against your lips.

“I think you are in over your head,” and your laugh is low and seductive.

Insulted, I swing my leg over your body and start to pull away but you are faster…before I have a chance to turn around and plop back down on the blanket you are behind me, caressing my back with your hand while I kneel on all fours.

You tell me how my skin looks in the moonlight and I pause, listening to the soothing cadence of your voice. I am willing to be lulled and you recognize it, asking me to lie down and turn over so you can kiss me. The warmth of your bare flesh pressed along my body is more comfortable than I would have thought, and your mouth relieves the anxiety of being in such a helpless position. When you lower your head to my breast again I begin to lose myself in the sensation…I know I could lie there for hours and never grow tired of this feeling.

You smile to yourself as you feel my excitement start to stir and grow again…my teasing ways had both surprised and delighted you, and driven your desire to explore my passion further. There is still a small voice that whispers warnings regarding the wisdom of following this path to it’s conclusion, but it has grown dimmer as your lust has risen. You assuage it with the thought that you can still stop if I ask it, but at the same time you find yourself determined to see if you can convince me to go on…

My whimper is one of frustration when you move your mouth up to my ear and begin kissing me there. Your hand reaches between my legs, and I hesitate when you tell me to open them for you…but the thought of the pleasure you gave me earlier is difficult to resist and finally I do. Your finger sliding inside me is uncomfortable at first…but grows less so as you move it in and out of me, watching my face for the moment when I relax and begin to desire rather than fear the intrusion.

The second finger stretches me…causes me to stiffen, and you croon soothingly in my ear; in time my breath comes faster until I am moving with your hand. My legs spread further of their own accord and you sense I am ready now…you move between my legs, your hardness positioned at the opening of my womanhood and then you wait…

“Tell me,” you whisper. “Do you want to stop?”

My head shakes back and forth and I strain against you, pushing the tip of your cock closer into my opening. It is not enough and you pull yourself away slightly, insisting I say it…you are determined that there be no question in either of our minds afterward… I grasp your shoulders and pull you closer, gasping the words into your ear -- yes, yes...please…NOW… It occurs to you to ask if I am protected and I nod my head vehemently, yes! and then you are against me again, pushing into my wetness, so tight…it seems like minutes before you are buried inside me but it is only seconds and we both pause; you trying to restrain yourself from going too quickly, me trying to adjust to this new feeling, both pain and pleasure.

I concentrate on the scent of your cologne as you finally begin to move within me; that, and the feel of your mouth gently kissing me. You whisper how good I feel, how soft and wet…the knowledge that I am giving you pleasure gives rise again to my own desire. My hips begin to follow you unthinkingly in the rhythm you set and soon we are moving together…though you fill me completely I am surprised when I realize that the discomfort is gone, replaced by the need to feel you deeper…deeper…

My moan spurs you on, telling you I am ready for more and you comply, finally giving in to your own needs. I am wrapped around you so tightly that it is difficult to hold back; you wonder if it’s ever felt this good. Over time the noises I am making grow louder, and you suck them into your own mouth, breathing them in as we move. You want me to cum before you but are unsure if it will be possible…and then you feel my muscles tightening around your cock and you thrust harder, deeper…my spasms stroking you inside of me as you push into me and you, too, begin to cum…splashing inside of me, hearing my cries mingle with your own…

Afterward, still on top of me with my breathing ragged in your ear, you begin to appreciate that youth may indeed have its advantages as you consider thoughts of all there is yet to explore…

12