Outsiders Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm reinvigorated Ben and he focused on his link with Lisa. He grinned and shook his head to himself. Very rare were the occasions when he couldn't feel himself inspire her desire to be bent over and roughly fucked and this wasn't one of them. Lisa kept on licking at Raven's folds while he positioned himself behind her. He slid her thong off and probed her pussy with a finger. She was wet and started squirming at the contact.

He aimed his dick with one hand and steadied her hips with the other. He slid into her, feeling her delight at being filled up and used. Consumed by the pleasure he felt in both their minds, he pumped her like a maniac until he blew his wad and came, setting off her orgasm. Raven came as well when Lisa screamed out her pleasure with her mouth pressed hard against the blonde's pussy.

Ben barely had the strength to climb up on his bed. He passed out and had a relaxing nap. He woke up half an hour later and smelled something delicious. He got up and dressed before making his way to the kitchen. Raven was running all four burners on the stove and had every available surface in the kitchen covered with chopped up ingredients. "You go and sit in the den, Ben," Raven said. "Dinner will be ready in five minutes."

He went to the den and saw that the kitchen table had been moved there, in front of the couch, and set for three people. Lisa smiled, wearing her extremely brief French maid's "uniform", and curtsied at Ben.

"Lisa, I need your help," Raven said loudly from the kitchen. Lisa went to aid her.

Ben sat down next to Krista on the couch. She was keeping one eye on his laptop in her lap and the other on the news channels she was surfing. "Hey," she said. "Had a nice fuck and nap?"

"Yeah, it was ok," he said.

"Good," she said, "you're up just in time for dinner."

Raven came and sat down at the table and urged Krista and Ben to sit at the table as well. Lisa served their food for them and Ben finally recognized the fact that Raven's boasts of culinary prowess were in no way exaggerated.

"Aren't you going to eat," Ben asked of Lisa.

"She will," Raven said and took off her shirt, revealing her massive mammaries. She cut a piece of meat, stabbed it with her fork and dipped it into a lot of sauce. She then held the fork up until the sauce dripped down on her tits. Then she put her fork in her mouth and chewed her food, moaning at the taste. After she swallowed, she said, "Lisa, clean up my spill!" Lisa bent over and slowly licked the sauce off Raven's tit, making her moan. "Good girl! You get a treat. Open wide!" She stabbed another piece of meat with her fork, dipped it in sauce and held it up for Lisa to bite off.

Lisa's brief costume left her pussy exposed and Ben could see and smell that the humiliating treatment was arousing her. Her inner lips were peeking through her outer ones and he twice caught sight of small beads of moisture that were sliding down the insides of her thighs. He focused on his telepathic link to her mind and found himself envying the single-minded arousal her submission and humiliation were making her experience. Her arousal would make her embarrassed and the embarrassment would increase her arousal, locking her into a vicious cycle that threatened to consume her sanity.

Lisa continued to serve them, clearing away their plates and bringing new ones and they fed her small bites of food as rewards for every service they asked of her. Krista asked for a shoulder rub during the second course. Raven asked for her to hold her breasts up in lieu of a bra during the third course. The dinner consisted of seven courses, each a novel taste experience for Ben. On the fourth course, he joined in on the action, asking for Lisa to put her head in his lap for her fanned out hair to act as a napkin.

He smiled an evil smile as he felt the frustration his order gave her. She had hoped she would be ordered to blow him, but his cock was denied to her lips by his pants and boxers. He could feel her drooling with desire and swallowing her saliva repeatedly, lest she leave a wet mark on the front of her master's pants. Ben found himself admiring and envying her rich imagination. It seemed that no matter what they ordered her to do, she would find a way to make it sexually arousing for her.

When they were finished with the fourth course, he had her stand up and purse her lips. He stabbed the last piece of his beef on his fork and slowly ran it in and out of her mouth, dragging the soft meat across her lips. She closed her eyes and swayed in place. He saw in her mind that his repeated penetration of her mouth was making her go mad with the desire to suck on his cock. She imagined it was his cock being driven in and out, ever so slowly tickling her lips, and she started licking at the piece of meat, tasting the rich sauce.

"Bite it," Ben said.

Lisa bit into the meat and it came off his fork to stay in her mouth. She chewed on it slowly, feeling it yield to her teeth. In her mind, eating the piece of meat became the equivalent of sex and she lovingly formed a solid mass with her tongue before swallowing it down as if it were her master's seed. She nearly came as she swallowed it down.

"You may serve the next course," Ben said.

Lisa opened her eyes and looked at him uncomprehending for a moment. "Oh, right! Right, right!" She looked lost and confused, as if she had forgotten where she was, but then cleared the table and served the fifth course.

"What's this," Ben asked of Raven.

"Sushi," she said. "Don't worry, no exotic fish in it, just fowl."

Ben considered his roll and said, "Sushi should taste of fish. Lisa, turn your back to me and bend over to grab your ankles with your legs straight!"

Lisa looked confused for a moment and then slowly, hesitantly, did exactly what he asked. Her pussy and ass were now mere inches from the table at about the same height. Ben took his roll and slowly rubbed it across her pussy lips. He felt Lisa shudder in anticipation as her arousal mounted. Her pussy lips seemed to throb and part as he teased on. Raven and Krista watched with rapt attention. Lisa was just getting to enjoy the strange touch on her genitals when Ben pushed his roll inside of her and used it to gather up her juices. As soon as he felt her shock subside and give way to pleasure, he pulled his roll out of her pussy and bit into it.

He moaned in delight and said, "Now, that's more like it! You girls should try it, too!"

Raven and Krista took their rolls and stood by Lisa. Krista went first and smiled at Lisa's embarrasment and pleasure that she could see on her upturned face. Ben enjoyed those emotions consuming her awareness. When Krista bit into her roll and moaned in appreciation, Lisa's knees nearly buckled. They could all see her juices slowly welling up out of her engorged pussy. Raven gathered them up without penetrating the maid and bit into her roll, moaning appreciatively.

Each took another stab at tormenting Lisa by sticking the other end of their rolls inside her for juicing and Ben could feel her losing grip on reality. Her face was red from both the blushing and the blood rushing into her head. Ben had her slowly stand up straight and caught her as she lost her balance. Her limbs shook and shuddered. He held her up and pressed her close to himself. The powerful swirl of emotions in her mind was getting to him, as well.

He took two cushions of the couch and put then down on the floor. He lowered Lisa to kneel on them and bent her over. He released his hard cock and knelt behind her. Lisa's head picked up when she felt his glans teasing her pussy and she screamed in ecstasy when he hilted himself in one swift thrust. He let her pussy milk his cock as he enjoyed her orgasm. He was on the very verge of cumming himself.

Lisa's orgasm went on for more than a minute and she lost all strength in its wake. Ben started pumping her and she gasped and grunted in rhythm with his thrusts. He could feel that she was very sensitive and that his cock was making her experience pleasure and pain in equal amounts. Crazed by the teasing and the draining orgasm, she had no ability to complain to the treatment. He could feel her thoroughly enjoying her helplessness and his rough treatment.

Her renewed arousal fired Ben's lust to maddening levels. He let his basest instincts take over and he slammed into her with an increasing rhythm, making their hips slap loudly with each contact. Their mutual pleasure was coming up slowly, but steadily, and the two of them crested that final peak in lockstep, screaming out their ecstasy.

His limbs lost all strength and he collapsed on top of her. His lungs heaved for breath, but sleep was calling him. He passed out atop the ragged doll that was Lisa.

He was woken by Raven and Krista not half an hour later. "Ben," Krista said, "Lisa needs to go to the toilet. Wake up, Ben!"

He backed off Lisa and the girls helped her to the bathroom. He got up and saw a delicious looking, half-eaten cake on the table. A clean plate and dessert fork were next to it. He took the bandage off his unmarked hand and cut a big slice of cake for himself. He ate it with gusto. A little sugar rush seemed to be just what the doctor ordered as it brought quiet into his trembling muscles.

The girls were taking their time in the bathroom so he concentrated on the links to their minds. Lisa was evacuating her bowels, sitting down and bending forward on the toilet, while Krista and Raven were rubbing her back and holding her hands. They were praising her for "making boom-boom like a big girl," and Ben could feel that the humiliation of two people witnessing her taking a dump and praising her for it with the most childishly inane words was sending her deeper into a strange state of mind. He wondered if it was the fabled subspace he had heard about that submissives enjoyed. Lisa certainly enjoyed it and even he found himself appreciating the way it cleared her mind of all self doubts and worries and left her open to receive and experience everything in its purest form.

"She's definitely a tweaked one, that Lisa," he thought. Now that he had seen the effect submission and humiliation had on Lisa's mind, he was beginning to like the idea of being her master and providing her with a safe environment in which she could enjoy it as much as she wanted to.

When Lisa said she was finished, Krista and Raven bent her over even further, took some toilet paper each and wiped her bottom for her. Lisa nearly exploded in orgasm as they roughly rubbed her anus. Her legs lost all their strength all over again and the girls had to flush the toilet for her and help her stand up. Once her pleasure subsided, Ben could feel the bad feelings linger and gain strength in her mind. She was feeling humiliated and weak. He sent Krista and then Raven the order to comfort Lisa and assure her that she was brave for allowing herself to have that experience. He felt their tender words of praise disperse the clouds of doubt in Lisa's mind.

The girls helped her walk out of the bathroom. "Ben, I think she's had enough," Krista said. Lisa turned her head towards her and bent it down to kiss the hand she was using to prop her up with. Ben could feel her relief and gratitude.

"Yeah," he said, "I also think she's done for the day. As a matter of fact, I'm beat, too. Come over here, girls! Let's talk about tomorrow!"

Raven and Krista walked Lisa over to the couch and replaced the cushions for the three of them to sit on. Ben bowed low to take Lisa's hand and kiss the back of it, like a gentleman. He said, "Thank you for allowing us to play with you like that." She blushed and nodded. He winked at her and then sat at the table.

"What's tomorrow," Raven asked.

"You mean, besides the Fourth of July," Krista asked.

"Oh, right," Raven said.

"Tomorrow is the day that I go home and visit my folks," Ben said. The girls gasped at his words. "I know it seems like a last minute announcement-"

"Cause it is," Krista said.

"I was actually going to tell you all about it back on Sunday, when we were having the discussion about our arrangement," he said. "I just got interrupted by the massacre happening and then I got caught up in the mess that followed it. Anyway, I'm telling you now."

"So you're going home," Raven said.

"Yes," he said, "I will be teleporting to my home town around seven thirty in the morning so it will appear as if I've made it there by mundane means. I will meet my father at the bus station not long after that."

"You're leaving us all alone," Lisa asked.

"Not for long," he said. "I'll be back before you know it. Plus, I'm only a phonecall away at all times. You each have a phone with my number on speed dial. One push of a button and I'm here in under a minute."

"But," Krista said, "the search for the crazy cultist or cultists?"

"I trust the three of you to continue it with all due attention," he said. "I'll rejoin the hunt as soon as I spend some quality time with my folks back home."

"I don't understand," Raven said. "If you want to spend time with your folks, why wait until morning? You can be there at any moment you want. You could be there right now."

"It's complicated," he said.

"Your parents don't know that you have magic," Krista said. Ben nodded. "And you don't want them to know, either."

"That's right," he said.

"It's not uncommon for college students to spend their whole summers with their parents," Raven said. "How come you're not doing that?"

"Well," he said and paused. "It's a long story. It starts with Krista stealing my family's money from me this winter and me having to get a job to make up for the loss in time to pay next semester's tuition. My parents wanted me to come spend the summer with them but I needed to stay here and work if I was to scrounge up the cash. Just two weeks ago, I finally managed to get them to accept that we'll only spend three weekends together this summer and if I go back on that now, my mother will start asking questions.

"And none of you know what my mother is like when she starts asking questions. She is relentless. I don't want her to find out about the theft, the magic, or you girls. So, in the interest of keeping the peace on the home front, I will only be making short visits there this summer. I'll make it up after classes start. Somehow."

He could feel Lisa be touched by his tone of voice as he spoke about his home. "You miss your family," she said, "don't you?" Ben nodded. "I know what that's like."

"Anyway," Ben said, "I'll only be gone for the weekend. I'll be teleporting back here late on Sunday afternoon and I'll expect the three of you to have found me a lead by then. Understood?"

"Understood," the girls said in one voice.

"Good," he said. "I'm feeling a little tired and I've got an early start tomorrow so I'll just magic the dishes clean and turn in. You girls will sleep in the sleeping bags, here in the den tonight!"

The girls nodded yes and he cast the Prestidigitation spell to clean the dishes in the kitchen before going to bed. He set his alarm clock, whispered to Felicia to make sure he was up before seven and fell asleep in less than a minute of lying down.

Felicia woke him up at half past six in the morning and he got up and paid the bathroom a visit. He could feel the girls were still asleep so he took pains to be as quiet as possible. After he dressed, he packed a small bag with three changes of clothes and said to Felicia, "You keep an eye on the girls for me, ok?"

"You got it, Boss," the cat said.

He pulled out his eyelash in gum arabic and cast Invisibility upon himself. He imagined the bus depot in his home town and spoke the word of Greater Teleport.

He materialized there and looked around until he found a spot where no one would see him. He ended his spell of Invisibility and walked out of the terminal. He bought a pastry at the bakery and was munching on it when he saw the family car, an old, blue Ford Fiesta station wagon, pull up next to him. His father got out of the car and the two of them hugged tightly.

"Oh, Ben, my boy," his dad said, "I've missed you so much."

"I missed you, too, Dad," Ben said.

They patted each other on the back a few times before breaking their hug. His dad pushed him away at arm's length and said, "Let me look at you! You look good, Son. You look good."

Ben smiled and said, "Thanks, Dad! You look good, too."

"Come on! Your mom's waiting for you at home! This all your luggage?"

"Yeah, I'm only here for the weekend," Ben said.

"Ah! We were hoping you'd change your mind."

Ben grimaced and said, "It's not up to me."

The two of them got into the car and Ben's dad drove them home. His mom's eyes watered when she saw him and their hug lasted longer than Ben was comfortable with, but the family reunion was a pleasant affair, all in all. They talked about a million little things and Ben kept asking about their lives and local news to keep from having to lie to their faces about his job. His mom served him his favorite pie that she had baked in anticipation of his arrival and the morning just flew by.

His parents revealed that they were all invited to a barbecue at a neighbor's house that afternoon and they skipped lunch in anticipation of it. The couple that hosted the barbecue was almost a decade older than Ben's parents and were close to retirement age, but that didn't stop them from being very cheerful. Aside from Ben's family, they also invited a few other couples, none of whom were more than acquaintances to Ben's parents.

The conversation was pleasant, the music old and the food great as they spent the day there. After dark fell, drinks flowed more liberally, though Ben was not served anything with alcohol in it, and they all enjoyed a great view of the town's fireworks from the back yard. Ben and his parents offered to help with the cleanup but were shooed away with the other guests when it was time to leave. They walked back home, played a board game together, watched some TV and went to bed.

Ben got in bed and took a long look at his childhood room. It had been his home for almost all his life, yet now those happy, childhood days seemed like distant memories to him. He closed his eyes and let himself enjoy the illusion that he was still a child in his parental home and that there were no crazy magicians running around, planning to slaughter people.

A faint noise outside his window caught his attention. He opened his eyes and looked out at the night sky. The stars were twinkling and the big oak tree behind the house was suddenly illuminated from behind as another rocket was launched to ignite in the sky. The multicolored explosion outlined the tree house his father and he had built.

Just the sight of his childhood fortress made him smile, even though the lights behind it clearly shined through it in too many places. That shoddy, wooden box had been the bridge of his space ship, the throne room of his castle, the captain's cabin of his pirate ship and the secret gambling club where no one was allowed without the right password. He had enjoyed many adventures in it, though most had been solo endeavours. He sighed as he reminisced about some of them. He fell asleep to dream of being a knight that rescued princesses.

He woke up in his bed and the sight of the dilapidated treehouse outside his window made him smile. Felicia was way out of range for him to feel, but the rest of the minds linked to his made themselves known. Susan was at home, having a fight with her husband. He was angry that she had lost her job and she was even angrier that he hadn't alien-proofed their home per her requests. Ben felt a little bad for her current situation. It was his doing, after all.

Krista, Lisa and Raven were all in their rental car, feeling annoyed that they were driving down Cedar Lane instead of Cedar Avenue. Their annoyance was greatly enhanced by the incessantly chattering young man that they had picked up because he had told them he knew the way to Ben's house on Cedar Avenue.