Over Hill & Under Dale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bedroom, we quickly stripped ourselves of our clothes, and hungrily kissed each other. I pulled off the covers and top sheet, and then opened the drawer of the nightstand next to the bed, motioning Dale to come look at its contents.

"Remember, Dale, that at all times, you must be responsible and practice safe sex. Unless you are in a monogamous relationship with a girl that you are absolutely certain is clean, you must use precaution. Also, it is as much your responsibility as it is the woman's to prevent any unplanned pregnancy. So come over here, and let me put this condom over that very handsome cock."

Dale nodded his understanding of what I was trying to say, and offered his erect cock to my ministrations. I adored the way that his youthful and potent erection made his cock point vertically, and slap against the hair on his belly. After the condom was in place, I applied some lubricant onto his cock, as well as in my vagina. While I was taking care of the precautions, Dale was delighting me as well as himself by sucking my breasts and soul kissing me on the mouth. My body was tingling and hot inside, hungry for the satisfaction that only a cock sliding in and out of my pussy can provide. I lay on my back, knees spread widely.

"It's time, Dale. I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your cock enter and fill me. You lie between my legs, and support your body with your elbows. Let your partner guide your cock into her pussy; don't you try to push it in by yourself. That can hurt, and shows no feeling for her. Here we go."

I took his cock in my hand, and guided it into my wet vagina, sighing with the wonderful feeling of its warmth and girth that filled me. He instinctively knew to begin thrusting, but used slow, patient strokes. The tightening of my vaginal muscles around his cock made him gasp, and he began to drive his hips up and down, his body demanding relief from the tension of his impending coming. I let him enjoy his pleasure, matching his thrusts with my own hips, and after only a few strokes, I heard him gasp that he was coming.

"Let it go, Dale. Just enjoy. I want you to come right now."

He could have done nothing else. There are few feelings better for a woman than that one when her lover comes in her vagina. I reveled in feeling his cock shudder, then ejaculate his semen, a half-cry, half-grunt sounding from his throat. Dale's entire body shivered from his orgasm, and after, he collapsed on top of me, exhausted from the buildup, then release of the genital tension. I would have expected his erection to soften, but his youthful potency maintained a satisfactory hardness.

I rolled Dale off of me, positioning him on his back, so I could be on top and get my own satisfaction. He smiled at me tenderly, and toyed with my breasts, sometimes lightly pinching my nipples, while I used my hips to slide up and down on his cock, now getting hard once more. My body was also hungry for its own orgasm, and the fires in my pussy raged higher and higher, until I came with a scream. Dale grabbed my hips, and continued the fucking of his cock with my pussy. It was as if he was masturbating himself, using me as a tool for pleasure.

But if my pussy was a tool for his cock's pleasure, the opposite was also true. I relaxed and enjoyed the ride, literally. It was so good that I experienced two more orgasms. Each one was as strong as my first, and I must have really made a lot of noise. After the third orgasm subsided, my pussy was too tender to enjoy more. I begged Dale to stop, and pulled his cock from my body, so that I could lie next to him while I came down from that marvelous sexual high.

We lay together with closed eyes, my head on his chest, and his arm around me. Neither Dale nor I said a word for about ten minutes, each of us privately savoring the delights we had just experienced. Finally, our breathing was back to normal, and we began to laugh and tease each other, celebrating Dale's introduction to hetero fucking.

A healthy nineteen-year-old young man has an almost unending potency. While I was removing the used condom from Dale's cock, he was still as hard and erect as he was before his first orgasm. He grinned at me as I stared in admiration of his erect manhood.

"It's ready to go again, Donna. I want to fuck you once more, if you're ready. But this time, I want to try doing it doggie style."

I was ready, and after putting a fresh condom on Dale, I got on my knees. I rested my head on a pillow, offering my ass and pussy to Dale in doggy style. "OK, Dale, your little bitch is ready. Mount me from behind, and bang away. But since your cock won't be in contact with my clitoris, I want you to reach around me, and use your finger to play with it and make me excited."

It took just a little coaching on my part for Dale to make my clit burn with desire, and to learn that he could penetrate me even deeper from this position. I pushed back with my hips and ass each time he thrust forward, causing me to raise my head and cry out with passion. Both Dale and I hungrily devoured each other's actions, and we energetically writhed in passion for about ten minutes. I heard Dale's gurgled cry at the same time that I felt his cock enlarge and shudder with a huge ejaculation. Those sensory stimulations caused me to go over the top, and I, too, cried out with pleasure. At the same time, my vagina came awash with orgasmic contractions, and I was soaking wet.

Dale rolled off my body and collapsed on his back, gasping for breath. This time, his erection did soften, and I reclined on my elbow, lying next to him while tracing lines down his muscular chest with my fingernail. When he had regained his composure, I removed the second condom to better let me play with his now-limp member. I was like a child with a new toy: I could hardly wait until Dale would get hard again, and I could be fucked once more. I knew that this had started out as a teaching exercise, but at that moment, my body was demanding complete satisfaction, and it had not yet reached that point. I felt a little guilty about my sexual gluttony, but at the same time, I was discovering a new level of my own sexuality. The old saw is really true: "Happiness is the first time you discover you can do it the second time." Only I wanted it a third time.

My youthful lover took only a half-hour to regain his potency, and let me have my wish. This time, I showed him how to lift my legs and place them over his shoulders to spread me even wider and position me for deep and satisfying penetration. When we finally were finished, our bodies were dripping with perspiration and the sheet was soaked with our fluids. We arose, and Dale helped me strip the bed before we went to the bathroom to take a shower together. I loved the feeling I got when he scrubbed my back, and then massaged my tender and swollen pussy.

We toweled off and dressed in silence. I'm not sure what Dale was thinking, but I reflected on the last two weeks, and what had just happened. There was no more that I could teach Dale. I knew that I should continue to think of Dale as my student, but now I wanted him as a sex partner. He was too good to give up so quickly. In the end, the rational part of me convinced me that it was necessary for Dale to find a serious girl friend his own age, and that I would be cheating on Rob, my lover, if I continued to have sex with Dale.

Then I smiled, thinking that Rob was not due to return for four more weeks, and Caroline, Dale, and I had agreed to a tutoring period of three weeks. Why not keep to the original schedule? In fact, why not tell Dale that we would continue to practice two times a week for the next two weeks? I suggested the extra week of training to Dale, and he grinned suggestively.

"I don't think that only two more weeks will get me really trained for something as important as this. Mr. Anders won't be coming back until next month, you said. Why can't Mrs. Hill have an enjoyable vacation, and let Donna and me enjoy each other's company until then?"

"That's a very tempting offer, Dale, it really is. Let me think it over, and I'll give you my answer tomorrow afternoon. Tonight's lesson is now over, sweetie. I had a wonderful time, and you are a fantastic lover."

I kissed him goodbye, and he left to return to his home next door. That night, I slept like a baby, or should I say, a satisfied woman. Until I fell asleep, my body had that mellow, 'well-fucked' feeling. I dreamed of Dale once I fell asleep – him touching my body, me tasting his cock, him penetrating my pussy – it was wonderful. I awoke the next morning knowing just what I was going to say to Dale about prolonging our relationship. I waited until 10:30 in the morning to call, knowing that both he and Caroline would be at work. I heard their answering machine greeting after the fourth ring, then I left my message.

"Hi, Dale, this is your girl friend Donna. I discussed with Mrs. Hill your suggestion of a vacation for the next four weeks, and she thinks that it is a terrific idea. So how about meeting me this afternoon at about 3:30? We have to go shopping for more violet eye shadow. And while we're at it, how about expanding your education by exploring that adult bookstore on Second Street? There are some toys that I am curious about."

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
fantastic

This is a great story, I wish I had a teacher like that when I was 19. Incredibly sensual, it had me writhing in orgasm.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Her Son's Best Friend Husband was too busy, but her son's friends fulfil her needs.in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Mrs. Ferrell A guy and his friend's Mom, told from two perspectives..in Mature
More Stories