Over-Indulgence?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was gobsmacked. I thought about what to say next, then;

Will you fuck her when we've gone?"

"Can't wait," he replied.

"But she will be wet with Steve's cum," I went on.

"The wetter the better. And I'll guarantee that Steve will want to fuck you while you are warm and wet from me," he concluded.

His cock was bristling, but it was not for me, it was for his just-fucked wife! He stood up and reached for his bathrobe, then held out a hand to me.

"Shall we see if they've finished?"

"You go," I replied, "Fetch me my clothes."

He shrugged and left, returning a few minutes later with my clothes.

"They have made coffee," he said and stood waiting for me to dress.

I asked him to leave, I would join them when I was dressed. Irrationally, I did not want him to see me dress.

I declined coffee, not even sitting down.

"We should go," I told Steve.

We did not speak during the drive home, my mind was filled with images of Michael enjoying 'sloppy seconds' with Gina. And Michael had been right, as soon as we got indoors, Steve ripped off my knickers and fucked me, fully dressed, on the kitchen table. I could almost hear myself squelch. I left after lunch on the next day, we had not discussed our little party.

Later that week Michael 'phoned me at work, he was in town, could he take me to lunch? We went to a trendy pub that had been transformed from its original traditional style into a shiny cocktail bar design. It had several secluded alcoves, specifically designed for 'assignations'. We managed to get one, just as well, because anyone evesdropping would have had a treat. Had I enjoyed our visit? Yes. Had Steve? I said that I could not be sure, I had not seen him since then. Would I like to do it again, but this time as a foursome, all in the same bed so that we could watch each other fucking? I almost wet myself, this was way beyond anything I had ever done. The wild parties that led to the failure of my marriage had come close, but I had never had sex with an audience. I could feel my nipples trying to bore through my blouse and I was juicing liberally. Did I want to be watched? You bet I did! But would Steve? I told Michael that I was up for it, but would have to check with Steve.

"Oh Steve will agree," he said confidently, "I will bet you a blow-job that he says yes."

"You don't have to bet ," I countered, "You can have a blow-job from me anytime."

Michael looked around, then grinned broadly,

"How about right now?" He asked.

Michael paid the bill and we left, but we did not leave the premises. The toilets at this place were unisex, no urinals, everyone used cubicles. We went into one, I sat on the toilet seat, Michael stood in front of me and dropped his pants, his boner seemed to take up most of the space in the cramped cubicle. I went to work on it. My need was as least as great as his, I desperately wanted fucking, but I had promised him this. I made it good. It occurred to me that this would be the first time that I had sucked him off, I had him in my mouth in Switzerland, but we had finished with cock in cunt. He gave a strangled cry and delivered several gushes of cum to the back of my mouth, I swallowed it down, gulping to keep up with the flow, determined not to allow any to stain my skirt.

He adjusted his dress before leaving, I mouthed to him that I would telephone and he unbolted the door and left. I had unfinished business, I needed to come. I satisfied my needs with my fingers before finally vacating the cubicle and returning to work.

Now, here was the dilemma; Unknown to him, Steve was serving a suspended sentence. I had made up my mind to part company with him, but that had gone on hold, first because of the Skiing holiday, then because of the 'reunion' with Gina and Michael. I did not know whether they would want to continue our relationship with me as a singleton. Was Michael really attracted to me? Or was I simply the connection by which Michael could procure cock, Steve's, for Gina? I was curious about group sex, I wanted to be watched and I wanted to watch Gina getting it from Steve. I decided that I would have to string Steve along for a little while longer. I called him and invited him over for the coming weekend.

Our weekends together at my flat in the city usually took the form doing 'city things'; shopping, clubbing in the evening if there was not a film or show that we fancied, and enjoying each other's company in bed. That weekend started by following this well-worn path, but after breakfast on Sunday morning I raised the subject of our next 'date' with Gina and Michael. Steve was not keen on the idea, he thought that it might end up driving a wedge between us, whereas he wanted to strengthen our relationship by living together full time. I persuaded him to give it another try, reminding him that I knew all about his liaisons with Gina in Switzerland, had he been thinking about strengthening our bond while he was poking Gina? He protested that doing it with an audience was a whole new ball-game, but yes, he would take part, he would probably need a fair amount of Dutch courage though, so we should travel to their place by taxi.

I made the arrangement and we turned up at Gina and Michael's ready to fuck. After customary drinks we moved to the bedroom where Michael and I had had sex last time. It was agreed that Michael and I would 'go' first We undressed ourselves, Gina and Steve made themselves comfortable on a small sofa that was positioned in the room to give an unobstructed view of bed-action, and Michael stretched out on the bed. I felt very self-conscious to have the others watching. I believe myself to be good at oral sex, I would start with that. At that point in our relationship I regarded Gina as a competitor rather than a colleague-in-sex, I would give her a lesson in how to suck cock. I gave Michael the full treatment, licking, sucking, kissing, nibbling his pride and joy, sucking his balls into my mouth and rimming his arsehole. Such was his self-control that he savoured the lot, showing no signs on coming. Eventually it was me that had to change tactic, my jaw ached and so did my cunt, it needed filling. I crawled up his body and fed his rigid pole into my very wet hole. I rode him that way until I achieved a small climax, only then did Michael take command, pulling me down to his chest and thrusting powerfully into me until he cried out and fired his pent-up cum deep inside me, triggering another, more powerful orgasm for me.

We quickly changed places with Gina and Steve, Steve showed none of his professed reticence, his cock was bone-hard. They chose route sixty-nine, Gina reversed her position and engulfed Steve's boner in her pink lipped mouth, while he insinuated his tongue between her other pink lips. I noticed that she was bald down there, Hollywood-waxed. It made her cunt look like it was pouting. Steve did not have Michaels remarkable control and soon informed Gina that he was close to climax. She encouraged him to mount her in the missionary position. Gina was a noisy lover, giving little cries as Steve's tool did its job, and encouraging him to fuck her harder and then to fill her cunt with his spunk. Which he did. Before Steve had dismounted, Michael stood up and moved to the bed, placing a hand on Steve's shoulder to push him away from his ravished wife. Michael pushed his hard cock into Gina's cum-filled cunt in a single thrust, Gina cried out in pleasure at this second line of attack. Michael fucked Gina much faster and harder than he had me, this was what it was all about, Steve and I were just foreplay. We watched as he ground out his lust, both of them crying out in passion as they were swept by a massive simultaneous orgasm.

And that was it. We dressed quickly and left them to whatever they had in mind for when we were gone. There was no conversation in the taxi home. We had been live pornography, just there to fuel the other couple's lust for each other. It seemed slightly clinical, but I had enjoyed it and definitely wanted more. Steve obliged as soon as we got back to his place, fucking me from behind with a vigour that surprised me, and then buggering me until we shared a rare 'force ten' orgasm together as he shot what felt like a prodigious amount of cum up my arse.

After breakfast Steve announced that he wanted no further part in what he called, 'The experiment.' He wanted me for himself, we should consider marriage, he wanted stability. We rowed about it, I did not want what he wanted, even without the 'swinging'. He eventually gave me the choice of monogamy or separation. As separation had been my aim for some time, it was an easy decision to make. It also possibly meant the end to my relationship with Gina and Michael, I was sad, but it had been good while it lasted.

I buried myself in my work, only thinking about my situation in the evenings. To take my mind off it, I went out twice to pick up a man for casual sex, but it was a poor substitute for Michael's vigour. The following weekend I 'phoned them at home to say that we would not be seeing them again, I had intended it to be just a thank-you and goodbye, but Gina managed to drag from me the reason behind the decision, she said that we could remain friends, Steve was not a condition of our friendship. She would be away on business for a few days next week, but I should meet Michael to discuss how our relationship could continue. He would call round and take me out to dinner next Tuesday.

He rang the bell to my flat dead on time. I buzzed him in, telling him to park his car in a visitor space and I would meet him in the lobby. It then occurred to me that I had never given him my address. He had known where to come, just as he had known where I worked. What was going on? We walked the short distance to the restaurant, the same one that we had lunched at previously, and where I had sucked his cock as dessert. Conversation during the meal was small-talk. We declined dessert, opting instead for large cognacs, the only spirit that I really enjoy neat. As the powerful spirit took effect, he began his seduction. He was very persuasive; to finish our friendship now would be a pity, so far it had been little more than an audition. An audition? He explained that He and Gina were part of a select group of like-minded people who met just for sex, in effect, a swingers group. They were always looking for new members, Steve and I had been identified as such when we were in Switzerland, what had happened since had been an extended interview. It had been so protracted because the group made a point of thoroughly vetting potential members, there was a professional security expert within the group, but it had to be done in his spare time and was very time consuming. We had been approved.

It explained how Michael knew so much about me. I was furious. He calmed me by explaining that there were certainly many dossiers on me in various places, especially as I was a civil servant. Any foreign power worth the name 'power', would have a big fat file on me, all the work had been done by others, the dossiers existed, you just had to know how to view them. To my increasing astonishment he described some of the things that had been revealed; my age, date and place of birth, my failed marriage, my 'weekends only' relationship with Steve and my penchant for casual sex on weekday evenings! Steve, by the way, had been totally faithful all the time I had been with him. Apart from Gina. Clearly I was a sensualist, membership of the group would raise that to the level of high art. Had I ever had sex with another woman? No. But I wanted it. Had I ever been with two men at the same time? No. But I wanted it. Why stop at two? Membership of 'The Group' would give me access to a dozen or more. Gang-bangs? No problem. He had watched Gina fucked by ten men, one after the other, then had been number eleven! The only limit was my imagination.

My hands were shaking, my legs were like jelly. And my cunt was awash. Yes, yes, yes. I wanted all of this and more. But I did not say so.

"Think it over, he said, "If I don't hear from you by the end of the week I won't contact you again. And your file will be destroyed. Take all the time that you need."

What I needed was fucking. We walked back to my flat.

We undressed each other, his cock seemed even bigger and harder. I asked him to lie on his back to have it sucked. As before, try as I may I could not make him come. It was not what he wanted and his control was so good that he would come only when he was ready. I gave up, I wanted him inside me. I crawled up him until his prong was correctly positioned and fed it into myself using both hands. Sliding down on the monster was sheer bliss. I begged him not to hold back, I wanted him just to give me his cum. He obliged in a way that surprised and delighted me. He did not thrust into me, not even slightly, but his cock seemed to swell and contract inside me, then without a sound from him, I was filled with his hot semen as it simply poured out of him, flooding my clutching cavern, it did not seem to spurt, just filled me with a steady flow.

Sometimes, after a long, leisurely session of masturbation, I reach a point where I think that just hot breath on my clit would make me come. Michael had done pretty much that to himself, but with the added advantage of being embedded in my cunt. Trouble was; I had not come. It did not seem to matter, I lay down on top of him and we kissed, not frantic kisses, but hundreds of small, gentle, loving kisses. His hands roamed my back and buttocks, his cock was still hard inside me. This was just heavenly. After what seemed ages, he asked me to move up so that he could kiss my cunt, to queen him. I shuddered with pleasure, my cunt was full of his cum. And he wanted to suck it, to feed on our combined essence. I moved carefully up him, conscious that I was leaving a trail on his chest, and lowered my dripping slit onto his mouth. His tongue reached out to penetrate me, he scoured the sex-cocktail from me. I held on to the bed head to support myself, he held onto my bum-cheeks and pulled me against his mouth. I came so hard and so quickly that I thought I might faint.

Shortly after, with me tucked comfortably under his arm, I asked him to tell me more about his mysterious 'Group', was it an orgy society?

" No, it is not that simple, it comprises people with a higher than average interest in, and capacity for, sex. We meet socially, that is just as friends, if sex between members occurs as a result, it is incidental to the main purpose of the party, which is simply a friendly get-together. Sex parties are sometimes arranged, sometimes professional sex-entertainers are retained as a sort of cabaret. If an initiation is to take place, it invariably leads to what an observer might describe as an orgy, but the idea of everybody fucking everybody is far-fetched and impractical, even with the benefit of Viagra. The main purpose of the group is to provide a pool of willing sex-partners. Rather than trawl bars for 'possibles', we can call up any of the 'certainties', satisfaction guaranteed."

He was interrupted by his mobile 'phone.

"It might be Gina." He said, disengaging and reaching for the 'phone.

It was Gina. He switched it onto speaker so that I could hear.

"Hi doll," he said, "What's the problem."

"No, problem," she replied, "Just lonely."

"No suitable studs?"

"No, it's going to be a dry night, just my fingers for company, I forgot to pack my flexible friend. Where are you."

"With Katy."

"Have you fucked her yet?"

"Yes."

"Lucky bitch. Kiss her cunt for me."

Michael bent down, keeping the 'phone close to his face, and kissed my cunt noisily and sloppily. Gina squealed with pleasure, as did I.

"Put her on, let me speak to her."

"She is on, you're on speaker."

"Katy, tell me what you have been doing while I masturbate, every little detail."

I squirmed at the thought, Michael was nodding his approval, his cock seemed fit to burst. I began to describe our still-warm sex, haltingly at first, but more fluently as I realised what a turn-on it was. Michael's hand was on his cock, wanking gently as I spoke. Gina gave a little squeal and then the 'phone seemed to go dead. After several seconds I asked;

"Are you still there?"

"Yes," she gasped, "I've just come."

As she spoke, Michael ejaculated, several thick spurts leapt from his tip to flop down onto his belly, a less powerful stream ran down his knob and over his fingers to disappear into his pubic hair.

"Michaels just wanked himself off." I informed Gina.

"Oh Mikey, that's naughty, I hope you've saved some for Katy."

The 'phone abruptly clicked off. I looked at Michaels sticky, half-hard member.

"Have you?" I asked.

I had to work for it, with hands and mouth, but it was a labour of love. Our three-way 'phone sex had been a revelation to me, how could it have been so horny? And what power this woman had, she could control Michael by 'phone! He declared himself ready to go again.

"How do you want it?" I asked.

He considered for a moment, then;

"Do you take it up the arse?"

I went weak with desire.

"I love it up the arse," I replied.

"Sit on me," he instructed, "Facing."

I reached into my bedside drawer for lubricant, anointing my puckered hole, then using plenty on his enormous prick, this was going to be a squeeze.

I was in charge, I sank gently down, allowing time to adjust to the huge intruder. It had felt good in my cunt, in this much tighter hole it made me see stars. He let me do the moving, to get used to the intrusion. I enjoyed myself by sliding slowly up and down the full length of his greasy pole, in full control of the fuck. He allowed me to do this for several minutes, then suddenly sat up, wrapped his arms around me and rolled me onto my back. His cock remained lodged inside. He raised my legs high, so that they were up around my ears and, holding me in this exposed position, began to ram into me with a power that shocked me. For what seemed like an age he pounded me, only breaking his rhythm when I had an orgasm, but then picking up the power, speed and rhythm again until the lubricant started to fail and it began to hurt. I was about to call a halt, but he must have felt the painful increase of friction too, he pulled out and almost without breaking his stroke, thrust deep into the other, wetter hole. Again he pounded like a machine, again I came, and again it became more than I could bear. Then he stopped, embedded deep inside me. He gave a load roar and stabbed several times into my depths as his own climax at last powered through him.

He jumped off immediately and disappeared into the bathroom, emerging a few minutes later , gathering his clothes and dressing. I watched from the bed, unable to move, feeling like I had been nailed to the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and kissed me once, then said;

"If you decide against further involvement and don't call, I won't pester you. But please call, I am sure that you have what it takes."

I gathered my thoughts and said;

"Just one question, why did you choose us?"

"Us, was never part of it," he replied, "We chose you. We were on holiday, just like you, but we are always on the look-out for 'recruits', you stood out from the crowd, Steve just happened to be with you. I can't explain why one person seems suitable, but you must have met people for whom you feel an instant attraction, 'love at first sight' some would say, or magnetic attraction, or chemistry. It's impossible to define, but it's there. Think of legendary sex-symbols of either sex, their 'magnetism' attracts millions, why? I was watching the others in the restaurant tonight, there wasn't a man there who would decline the opportunity to fuck you and most of the women fancied you too. You simply have 'IT'."