Over the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without much warning Mark tensed and started thrusting into Ruthie harder and faster. Shoving his cock all the way in and holding it, then back out a second, then grinding into her pubic bone as he buried himself in her again.

"Ruthie, I'm losing it. I'm going to cum inside you."

"Yes, do it. Cum inside me. Fill me with your beautiful sperm. Cum in me. Cum in me. Cum ... in ... me!"

She did it. My wife did it. Ruthie took a load of another man's seed deep in her well fucked cunt. They laid together, side by side. In a truck. Along side a busy interstate. Two people worn out from fucking each other silly.

"I could feel you squirt inside me. It was warm and there was a lot of it. It sprayed against my cervix. I've never felt fucked this good. Thank you. I can't wait to do it again. I love you."

Ruthie spread her legs. Cum was starting to run out. "Look honey, here's a creampie for you."

I don't know what she expected me to do with it, but the was a pretty good sized glob of it from the three of us starting to trickle down towards her asshole. Then she started to bear down and a whole lot more shot out and slid down the same path as the first. Over a period of ten minutes Ruthie was just lying there and letting cum from from her slit. A lot of cum.

My major concern was that he opening was still the same size as the diameter of Mark's cock. From my point of view it was open about the size of a silver dollar in there. I just assumed when she was done fucking him it would pop back shut. She took the whole thing, so if it is still that open there must be cum somewhere nine inches inside her.

"What are you staring at? You don't think my pussy is ruined for you, do you? I'm sure given a couple of days you won't be able to tell the difference."

Mark had done a job on her. Now he was dropping the truck into gear and getting us back moving on the interstate. I left Ruthie in the wet sheets and rode shotgun the rest of the way. I'd have to say I was pissed. I didn't want her to fuck him. Especially some stud with a cock half again bigger than my own. And, all that cum. God, she had a lot of cum run out of her. Not the way you want to remember the girl you married.

We rolled up to the yard to get the trailer loaded. Mark backed in and checked inside to learn it would take about an hour and half to load and they would start loading in about thirty minutes.

"Good, One of you, or both of you has time to fuck me again." Ruthie sounded like she really needed it.

There wasn't any indication that I should get to go first or anything. No husband privilege here. I was a little put off. Ruthie said whatever happened on the trip ended when the trip ended. But, right now I am seeing my little wife as a real cum slut.

I was wondering if a cheating wife was in my future. Her mention not to worry that after a couple of days that I couldn't tell she had taken a big cock made me worry that she was speaking from experience.

"No problem for me. I want it whenever I can get it." Mark proclaimed as he joined Ruthie.

A big clump of clothes hit the floor beside me and within minutes I could hear Mark slapping his balls against my wife's ass. Ruthie seemed a little louder with her sounds of approval and the bunk was squeaking and groaning as the really went at it. No trouble getting it in this time. It took a really short time until she had it in her to the hilt.

After fucking about twenty minutes Ruthie let out a scream that she was cumming.

"Fuck me with that big cock. Rip we open. Bury your seed in me. Fuck me like the whore I feel I am. I need you to fuck me with all you've got."

"Shit, Ruthie. I going to cum."

"Yes, cum in me. Fill me up. I need it so bad."

After some grunts and snorts it got real quiet.

"Oh no, don't pull it out! Leave it in me. Try to get hard again. We've got another hour. My little pussy likes the way your big cock feels in there."

Several minutes and a number of giggles later from Ruthie I heard this. "See, I told you. I can feel you getting hard again. Fuck me some more."

When one of the warehouse workers came around to the cab to tell us we were all loaded Mark was still fucking her. It had been well over an hour. I thanked the man and told him that we would pull away shortly.

I heard some muttering and murmuring and then Ruthie calling for Mark to cum in her again. Mark got off her and put on his pants. He drove the truck through the gate and parked along the street.

"Your wife makes me hard. If you don't mind I'm going to fuck her again before we leave. I promise I won't hurt her," he laughed. This time took only about ten minutes before he was pumping another load into her. Ruthie stayed in the bunk as we drove off into the night.

This is starting to get old. I don't think I'm on the list anymore. Ruthie didn't even speak to me after he fucked her the last time.

Later on Marked reached his limit on the number of hours he could drive. We hit a rest stop and used the restroom to relieve ourselves and clean up a little. Ruthie stuck with Mark like she was his wife. Pretty well ignoring me as things went along. She looked good. Well fucked ... and really, really good.

Back to the truck, Mark and Ruthie had walked with their arms around each other's waist, Mark dropping his hand to fondle her ass as I followed just a few feet behind. Before getting back in the truck they had a big make out session. Each trying to swallow the other's tongue while Mark felt her up and my wife reaching down to play with his cock.

Back in the sleeper it was all about them. Another lingering fuck and they drifted off to sleep together. Mark with his cock still in her. The was plenty of light to see by and it was easy to follow what they were doing.

Daylight came and time to get on the road. Ruthie stuck her ass in the air and Mark took his cock and aimed it at her well used cunt. It was disturbing how easy a nine inch cock was sliding into my woman. Equally disturbing how much she was enjoying it while still acting like I wasn't even there. They fucked to a big orgasm.

First stop was to get fuel. Ruthie seemed to have lost interest in teasing the drivers. She was more interested in getting another cunt full of Mark's cock.

We stayed on the road until lunch. Then ate at a fast food joint inside a truck stop. My wife and Mark had their own conversation. They hugged and kissed and did a little fondling under the table. I figured we would hit the truck and they would fuck again. I was wrong about that. Mark had to stay on schedule.

When the drive time ran out that night Ruthie started off sucking Mark's cock. No mention of maybe he needed a bath after the long day and the fact her had cunt fluid all over it. She just put her mouth over him and tried to get all she could past her lips while jacking off the part sticking out.

She stayed with it until Mark emptied his balls down her throat. Ruthie swallowed the most of it down with only a little running out the corners. She kept her eyes on me the whole time she was sucking him. Then when he came she showed me she had swallowed most of it, but some she was still moving around in her mouth with her tongue.

For the first time in a several hours she spoke directly to me. "Hey Baby, how about a big juicy kiss?" Then she laughed.

There was no fucking way I was going to kiss my wife with her mouth full of another man's cum. Ruthie closed her mouth and swallowed a couple of more times before showing me again. "All gone. I've got tummy full of cum."

I thought they would recover and go into a full fledge fuck session. Figuring Ruthie wanted more cock I was surprised they cuddled together and went to sleep. Later I awoke from where I had dozed off in the seat to hear them fucking above me. I didn't even look. Just drifted back off to sleep.

The trip lasted two more days. I really hated Ruthie by the time it was over. Mark must have fucked her twenty times and she twice got down and sucked his cock until her came in her mouth while he was driving. Both times she would turn to me and show me the mouthful his balls had given her.

I know now that my wife can be little a slut.

As the trip ended when Mark pulled into his driveway. We gathered our stuff and started to walk across the street to our house. We had one more bag than two could carry. Mark grabbed it and walked along side Ruthie. Carrying the bag inside Mark looked around.

"You know, I've never been inside your house before."

Ruthie was a little shit. "Well, you've been inside his wife, you might as well be inside his house as well."

They both laughed. I didn't think it was funny. Next thing he would have wanted to drive my car, too. Oh, wait ... it broke down in Georgia. That's how all this shit started.

"Listen, I'd better get home and get some rest. Back out again in a few days, and all that."

"Well, don't be a stranger. If I can do something for you or if you are just feeling lonely just let me know." Ruthie chimed.

"Oh, I thought what happened on the road stayed on the road."

"Yeah, that was my understanding this was a one time deal." I complained. I was upset to hear my wife to offer Mark another shot at her.

"Mark, if you remember that was before I saw your cock and before you fucked me like I've not been fucked before."

"Damn! I not home very often, but I sure love that offer. You may be sorry you extended that invitation."

"I know I am already sorry she did it." was my comment.

They both looked at me and laughed again. At the door Ruthie reached up to hug Mark. It ended up in a short make out session. "I love you!" Ruthie told him.

Mark left and I didn't have whole lot to say to Ruthie. She told me she was going to take a shower and left the room. Before she got started she came back in the room naked. Her tits had some small hickeys on them where she had asked Mark to bite her. The nipples were swollen from his teeth as well.

"Look at my tits. They got a good work over, didn't they?"

"Yes, they sure did. But, not as much as you pussy."

"I know you were worried about my pussy being all stretched out by Mark. But, really it will go smaller in a couple of days. It really needed that good fucking that it got."

I was looking down past her red pubic hair to her cunt. There was still some dried cum in the hair and some wet cum on her inner lips. The inner lips weren't hard to see because they were hanging an inch or more below her outer ones. Her outer lips were open wide and were still engorged from her arousal with Mark. The whole part of her womanhood looked twice as big as it was before our trip.

Ruthie's cunt opening was still about the size of a half dollar. It had been five hours since she fucked Mark the last time. I wondered how a few days was going to help it get back to the way it was. It looked to me like her camel toe was going to look more like a catcher's mitt for the rest of our lives.

"Poor, Sweetie. You got neglected so much. I was thinking that I offered Mark sloppy seconds and he loved it. But, I never offered sloppy seconds to my own husband."

"I don't think I'm interested."

"Don't Cha' think maybe you ought to get in there and re-stake your claim? Come on, I feel like I'm ready for fucking again. It will be fun. I'm all wet and slick. There's still cum in me from Mark. Come on, you'll love it."

I used to often think about fucking her after some other man. The time I knew she had fucked her cousin I got real turned on knowing I was fucking her after I saw the load in her panties that he had dumped in her. I'd long heard about sloppy seconds. Maybe I'm more interested than I thought. She is my wife. She is here naked. She does want to fuck. I am going to need to unload my cum filled balls somewhere.

"Okay, I'll do it. But, I'm not kissing you after seeing you with Mark's cum running down your chin and knowing how much of it you swallowed. And, no way in hell I'm going down on you now, and maybe forever."

She led me into our bedroom. I stood at the foot of the bed to undress. Ruthie lay with her legs flopped open. Some cum was leaking out of her. I think she was pushing it out after trying to hold it inside her after Mark squirted it into her hours ago. The inner lips were still gaping open enough to make me wonder if she would know I was fucking her.

So, I did it. I got between Ruthie's thighs and pointed my cock's head at her nasty gash. Then I realized I probably didn't need to aim it. Anything close should go right in. And, it did. I brushed a little off center. A little bit of forward movement and it was like her pussy reached over and sucked me inside. Went right in ... all the way in. No need to backstroke. That sucker went right to the base. I could feel Mark's cum running out from her and onto my balls.

I started to fuck her. She was just laying there. I don't know if she couldn't feel it or was comparing, or what. If she was comparing, then I lost that round. But, it felt good in there. No resistance from her cunt to my fucking her. It was hot inside her, and slick ... really, really slick.

Turns out I liked it. Thinking about a stranger fucking my wife had me really hard. The walls of her cunt were against my dick, just not tight in anyway. And, there was no indication of there being an end to her pussy as far as depth goes. It was good light grip, hot cunt, slippery ... the feeling so light against my cock it was like fucking a butterfly.

Sloppy seconds weren't so bad. I kind of wish she wasn't just lying there. A little movement like she was fucking me back would have been nice. Or, maybe some little noises like I was having some effect could have been helpful. Fuck her ... let her lay there with her legs all spread, not moving. I'll treat her like the little cum dump slut she has become.

That was it. Just a place to shoot a load of jism. That idea hit a note with me. I felt my cock swell a little and a stream of cum surge towards the end. As I felt it shoot into her sopping cunt, Ruthie wiggled and gave a little sigh. I think she might even had a little orgasm. Little ... real fucking little.

"That was nice. Fucking my husband is nice." Ruthie was full of compliments.

As soon as I got off of her my wife was out of our bed and headed for the shower.

Turning back over her shoulder. "Hey, I'm starved. While I clean up how about you calling Mark to see if he wants to go out to get something to eat with us?"

Fuck! Will this shit never end?

Mark was there before Ruthie was dressed from the shower. We tried to make some small talk. It didn't work.

"Mark, have you enjoyed fucking my wife the last few days?"

"Sure have. She's a great piece of ass and fucks like an Angel. Thanks!"

Yeah, that conversation didn't go very far. With great timing Ruthie came out of the bedroom dressed in a blue dress with white polka dots. The skirt part about six inches above the knee and a low neck to expose some tit.

Mark was checking her out. "Wow, you look good enough to eat!"

"Thank you. It's so nice of you to offer. I'm not wearing panties, so there isn't much stopping you."

"Really? Right here?" Mark looked at me. I made a "be my guest" arm gesture.

Ruthie lifted her skirt and sat back in the arm chair, then raised her legs to offer her pussy to him. Much to my surprise he put his face into her cunt and started to lick her juices.

"Damn. That's some good eating pussy. I should have done this before now."

Ruthie looked at me with a beaming smile and gave me a thumbs up. Fuck you Mark! I was thinking. I just dumped three days of cum in her about twenty five minutes ago. Eat my wife, eat my sperm.

Mark was pretty good at it, I'd guess, Ruthie had a big orgasm. She yelled and really shook in the chair while grinding her crotch against his face. A lot more reaction than when I was fucking her, using her as a place to leave my load. Ruthie gave Mark a towel to wipe off his face and chin. She smoothed down her dress and we went out to eat together.

I felt like the victor until we returned. Ruthie starting kissing and making out with Mark. Then it moved to the sofa where Mark was trying to fuck her. The clothes came off and my bride got him on his back and started working his big cock into her wet snatch. She fucked him for about ten minutes when he said he was going to cum. She begged for him to shoot a big spurt into her so she could feel it spray her cunt walls.

All that over, they were side by side, naked on the couch. Ruthie was playing with his soft cock.

"Mark, you are an excellent pussy eater. How would you like to eat me now?

"Ruthie, I just fucked you. I don't think so!"

"I always wanted someone eat me after fucking me. My own husband won't do it. Would you eat me ... please? I love you."

"No, I ain't gonna do it!"

"Okay, then. Just do this. Kiss me on my clit. You can make me cum without touching my pussy. Kiss my clit and suck it into your mouth and nibble at it. Come on Mark, lover, please nibble my clit?"

This I wanted to see. I feared that moving closer would ruin the spell. He's really going to do it. Ruthie spread open for him. Her clit was aroused and sticking out as if to say "Welcome". Mark did as instructed. He nibbled her clit, sucked on it and took it into his mouth. Ruthie started to react. As she moved around Mark was getting a little more than her clit in his mouth.

"Oh, baby, slide you tongue along my cunt lips and pull them with your teeth. You are getting me so hot!"

Mark was lost. I moved in closer to the action. I wanted to laugh at him. Ruthie shushed me with her finger to her lips and then made a shrug motion while scrunching her face as is to say, "Are you fucking believing this?"

Mark was sucking one cunt lip into his mouth and then the other. All the time going after her clit as well. At first I thought Ruthie was acting like it was driving her crazy to get him to eat more of her pussy. Then I realized she was losing control. With her squirming all over the couch Mark started getting his tongue right into her gash. It was sloppy and nasty.

Mark stopped. He realized what he was doing. His own sperm was in there and he was eating it. Mine, too! Ha! Ha! mother fucker.

"Markie, don't stop now. There isn't much left. Go ahead and clean up Ruthie's cunt. Get that nasty cum out of there. Leave me all clean inside.'

I guess "Markie" realized there was no reverse when it comes to eating cum out of a woman's snatch. And, this one was a good looking snatch he had been fucking anyway.

"Do a good job and I'll let you fuck me again." Sure, like that was a option. She was going to be fucking him.

Mark wanted something to drink and to get home to use his toothbrush. Ruthie followed him to the door and gave him a kiss goodbye.

During the past year we have worked up a pretty good routine. When Mark is home the three of us go out to eat. He comes over and fucks Ruthie before we go and then fucks her when we get back.

He's only home a few days each month, so I guess I can live with that. Some nights he spends the night and Ruthie goes to him in the guest room. I don't know what goes on in there. Ruthie says he fucks her two or three times, she usually sucks his cock, and at least once he eats her cunt after he fucks her.

During a seventeen day stretch Ruthie rode in the truck with him. She says they acted like they were husband and wife. It was mostly drive and fuck, drive and fuck. He took her to some tourist spots when they had some down time between loads. Ruthie claims she fucked in thirty four states. Good for her!

I don't think her pussy will ever be like it was. And, I don't mind. Again, she's my wife, but a good place to dump my load. Depending on how long she has been away from Mark it can be pretty good. I get a kick out of Mark calling to say when he is getting home. Ruthie always gets me to fuck her so my sperm will be in her. Mark always likes to start the visit by eating her pussy. Three Cheers for that!