Owned Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would explain the landing here, oh two new friends. Maya you are really getting out a lot lately."

"Somewhat, Penelope this is Megan she is owned by Mikael for five days, good cause and the collar is very fun. This is Xander a friend of mine and Marcus' Marcus wanted him to be my owner until he got out unless I found a good person. He was going to the same store we were. The taxi driver is Ernie, he took Mikael and me home to consummate and we ran into him again taking Megan to eat that first night."

After Ernie apologizes to Penelope and goes back to work we get on the lift. Megan showing interest in the game we are making, I promise she will get to test it for us with Penelope. Jantos is waiting for me with an odd look on his face he sends Megan and Penelope off to the empty station. Xander he passes off to Mikael I get dragged over to the corner.

"Maya you really gotta ask if we want to do a viral campaign on our game before starting one."

"I was only being nice to the guy at the store, he asked if I could tell him anything about the new game he got a report it is out next week."

"Not to mention some thirty guys who overheard you, they each called some people who called more people. It is on the news and I've twice had to say we have no comment on the game at this time it is still in testing."

"I'm sorry Jantos nobody told me to not talk about it." I have to look down I am truly embarrassed on this.

"Don't be sorry, you are a genius. Because of that one little conversation I have at last check five hundred thousand pre orders. I'd say go to work on finding errors but you seem to have a conversation waiting."

Jantos points to Mikael and Xander standing behind me then goes over to his station.

"I'm the co owner, Jantos and I started the company together, we added Andy and Mitch and Palmer to make our first game, took so long we were almost broke when we released it. It did really well at least so we came up with this one and started hiring. Jantos was the one who took interest in Marge, set off a small flurry of interest in her last month."

"I guess that explains why she chose here, first offer." Mikael nods in agreement.

"Maya I have something to ask you. I agree with Mikael being a great guy and well I'd like to join you two. We asked his tower they can expand the bed and I can get my stuff there." Xander says looking really nervous.

"With Megan there two guys would be good but what about after?" I'm a little confused.

"We're both men and women. You would get plenty of sex because you are a gorgeous little gal. You would also get to keep your collar after Megan. We are asking you because I have to be your owner as well." I just gawk at Xander for a moment.

"Does that mean Marcus is as well?"

"He isn't sure, he is sure he wants you. We can find out when he is released. If you agree I'll take ownership now and we can consummate after work, I'll be a little later in going in than I planned, I already am owned by Mikael and need to move my stuff, not much at least."

"Wait, what if I say no and don't you have to be broken in as well?"

"If you say no we can add a second bedroom, asked on that as well. As for breaking in no men don't require it, we do enjoy it of course so I will break him in after he finishes with you." Mikael says smiling at me.

"Well I do like you Xander and would make life easier on me and getting enough sex. Just I need to ask, which one of you is the bottom?"

"We aren't sure yet, need to try it out. Maya would you like to go home with me?"

"Yes Xander I would." I have to grab Mikael for support my knees got wobbly with desire. "I thought the strong desire I had for Mikael was because I was really ready to have sex finally."

"Nope part of the being a woman stuff they saddled you with, come on let's get you to your station. If you can't do your work come get me and I'll fuck you. Xander has to do some running and I need to call our tower." Mikael helps me to my station Marge is looking at me a little confused.

"I can't believe you agreed to that."

"I like Xander he was always a great friend, besides I do wish to watch two men. I never asked for the porn because I did not know Mikael liked it, that eyepiece is sounding better and better I am definitely adding women and getting one when they ask."

"You could have asked me, I never said because you seemed so happy. I wasn't sure how you would take it. Mikael wasn't either he never with any of the men here about half are men and women."

"I think he was trying to keep me satisfied, he only agreed to Megan because we would get a collar and get fucked just walking outside. With Xander and the collar I only need once out of them both, unless pregnancy makes me want sex more. Say Marge did you get really horny when you first owned Penelope?"

"We both did, sex was interesting we both had to be fingered to orgasm a few times in the bedroom and the living room. Took us longer than you think, I'm more about doing her than being done, though I am so adding men next time they ask. I also think I am going to be pregnant with you and Penelope, I'm the same cycle as you are."

"Probably should get more men putting fluids in you, my time with Mikael here yesterday was the second time he filled me. I also got fluids from Ernie and the collar man."

I get to work realizing my raw desire has waned, Xander is not here. I am going through the last section of the game code when Jantos comes over. He watches me do it for a little while, sighing when I find one in there.

"I went through there already I guess good thing Marge talked you into coming. Listen I got a request I've been speaking with an advertising company the last couple days trying to come up with a good campaign. Since you handed us one they are thinking you should be the face on the box, Andy is working on including you as a co pilot and property of the player."

"I can live with that, I was on the news this morning so I'm pretty well known anyway. Just one thing, what if the player is a men only?"

"Andy asked me the same thing Mitch came up with the solution you are a multiple just like real. You were the property of the player's father figure they are looking for. You are also men and women for the game purposes so the player can have you have sex with the partners they don't want. That way you would have sex and not complain though it is possible to deny you sex. Palmer is working on redoing the story lines so the sex partners have information or are the person the player needs to speak with and please."

"Sounds good except one thing, doesn't the father figure die about halfway through the moon section? Would mean no collar on her when you start and after the moon, I'm not going to go available to lose my collar for the pictures."

"No need I came up with the solution to that, Mitch helped a lot of course. You are a multiple to the father figure and the gunner, you have to be owned by the captain of the ship so when the player gets to you, you have a collar, after the moon you have a collar. I wanted to ask, are we putting Maya providing sex on the bridge?"

"Yes, I want to be offering it no matter what preference the player has. I can't be the only person with an interest in the same or opposite sex that has not put it on their wrist." I say before Jantos can say anything, he looks at me for a second then agrees with me.

"Vary the positions offered, some women only gals want to do the licking and fingering and not receive. Since I'm not needed right this second I am going to go get filled again, Penelope wants me pregnant with her." Marge gets up and waves to Chris he follows her to the sex area.

"What she said and when am I to pose for the picture?"

"Well right now, come on we got the camera set up over here."

At the camera I find I can see Marge getting fucked, feeling a little jealous of her, the lust for Xander coming back I follow Jantos' directions. He tries looking up, gets a picture then has me looking fierce, then hands to my hips looking at the camera. When he has me looking toward Marge and Chris in the middle of a nice fucking Jantos gets excited. He moves the camera to be in my vision next to Marge and Chris then lowers it. Finally asking me to look up a little he takes the picture and calls it finished.

When Marge and Chris are done fucking he has everyone come over to the sex area, he then starts showing pictures of me starting with his first picture. Everyone agrees the first is not so good the second as well, me fierce with my hands on my hips is nice is the general consensus. Then Jantos grins and brings out the last picture, I have to gasp it looks really powerful with longing up at something. I admit with the upward angle of the camera my breasts look nice.

This picture everyone agrees is the box picture he sends it off to the advertising company. Then ends up on the phone talking to them, he waves me over Mikael comes as well.

"So since you are the face of the game and you are the co owner we got a decision. The advertising company wants to run ads with just the picture stirring music and a narrator talking about love and loss. That for the rest of the week then they add in the box design with the name of the game and include clips. These will not be aired in schools so we will show sex and fighting, starting off with on the planet fighting then adding space fighting."

"The picture will be altered to have a dark grey background then changing to the one we decide on the box. That will happen say Friday, Sunday we will add a brief clip, second or two. Monday is the big day, we show the entire box art and the sex and fighting, we will not reveal anything about the actual story. Game is released on Thursday according to my paperwork so we should have people in a fever pitch by then." Comes from the phone, I had not known there was anyone listening.

"That sounds good to me." I didn't really have any idea I don't remember the last time I watched a game advertisement.

"I like it as well, show off the game play and make them buy it to know what happens." Mikael says giving me a hug.

Jantos hangs up after a small bit of conversation on the ad will be sent to us in an hour. When he starts to move toward his station I grab his arm.

"Jantos you forgot I saw myself on the news this morning, they had an interesting part of the report on collars and me. Apparently you are speaking with sciences about having me test something."

"Not test something, prepare a program to test something. You remember that thing that had you interested in sciences in the first place? They want us to develop a testing program for it. Soon as we finish this game we start on it, they want a ground combat program, shooting and stabbing. Want to get those working to not kill the tester before moving on to other things. We have an exclusive contract with them you were really wanted by sciences."

"Isn't that good for us then? I mean really, when they do release it to the public we will have first hand knowledge of the system and be able to play with it better."

"Not sure when that will be, they want it for the military. Though yeah I see what you are saying. Get this new feature on your games and the only company with a game for it is us. Anyway let's get this game done and out the door then get the testing program, that will be easy, they want shooting and stabbing, we can go through the statistics of guns, old and new get the information coded then make some guys up to shoot at the test subject. Right now just shooting and stabbing, movement is a little later. I think we will do a military program as well once they get it far enough."

"Maya do you want sex?" Mikael asks me as Jantos walks back to his station.

"Yes but with Xander, that was the longing in the picture I was looking at Marge and Chris fucking and really wanted it to be me under Xander."

"Just a couple more hours then you are being broken in, do you want sex on the way home or do you only need twice more?"

"I think once bent over on the way home, I kneeled for one of the two guys. Four seems to be a good number for me on times fucked, tomorrow I swear to you I want to walk to the office alone, see how many will ask."

"No, you are a very hot commodity now, especially once those commercials air, check your messages. We need you to actually make it you said twice on the way here and going home I am holding you to that."

I go and check my messages to gasp I have nearly three hundred, the first few are offers of ownership. These go away quickly, except one from Xander, I hang on to that it's sweet. There are a couple asking me to reconsider and go to sciences a lot are asking me if I could meet them at such and such a place for a fuck. The last one is confusing, it rambles on and on about how special I am and how beautiful then talks about how I declined them.

Confused I call Mikael over to look at it Marge comes as well they had been talking. Marge reads it fast then groans, Mikael reads it a little slower then moves over to use the bar himself. When I look at Marge she points to the message then runs a finger across her neck. I whimper and look at Mikael he nods then continues speaking Marge takes me over to sit at my station.

To upset to work I find myself just sitting there being a little jumpy. Marge gets up and speaks with Mikael then Jantos. They come over shut down my computer then take me to the lift, Megan comes running after with our bag.

"Maya are you hungry?" Megan asks touching my arm.

I don't know I just shrug, Mikael watching me sighs.

"We are stopping at the eatery anyway we are early off and we did promise Madison and Ervin to stop by after Megan got out. Don't worry no asking for sex in the eatery." This made me feel a little better, I still press into Mikael closer when we reach the ground.

The walk to the eatery is good for me, there are not that many people the few we pass though wave to us. At the eatery a man coming out asks if he can finger me, I present my pussy to him. Still hanging on to Mikael's arm I reach a very nice orgasm and find I would like a nice fucking. Mikael just takes me inside saying later Madison gives me a hug as we come in. Megan had come in first and got us a booth Ervin takes our order and walks away Madison sits with us.

I look around to realize there are not that many people here Madison has a rather satisfied look to her however. Surmising they fucked recently since there isn't much for them to do right now I lose myself in the lusting for Xander. I have to turn bright pink when I realize I was playing with myself, Mikael though puts his hand between my legs and finishes the job for me. Madison and Megan watch as I lean back and let Mikael finger me.

Thoroughly enjoying Mikael fingering me I reach two orgasms before our food arrives. I look at what I have, not much though as Mikael had explained it we are only here for a snack. Madison gets my attention by snapping her fingers a few times and a nudge from Mikael.

"I'm curious, have you gotten needy for sex yet?"

"Yes yesterday before we got Megan right in the middle of the day I just had to get Mikael inside of me."

Madison gets very excited and dashes over to Ervin who gets happy and gives her a kiss.

"I don't get it why is she happy you got needy for sex?" Megan looks a bit confused.

"When I become fertile I have a strong need for sex disrupted our classes every month once I started. Madison apparently is on the breeding program as well, the women around me used me as their knowing when they are fertile. I clean forgot my schedule on it once I was released, that's exciting and easy to lose track of things like that."

"I suppose its good I was put on birth control, public property can't get pregnant so they can be available for sex every day. They told me I'll go back to available for pregnancy next month, my owner gets to decide if I can or not. As it was explained to me when I was released the breeding program is only certain times."

When we go home I am very excited, Mikael has to hold on to me to keep me from running ahead. We do walk quickly, so quickly in fact I have to jog just to keep up I keep trying to get us faster anyway. The lift up I keep complaining it is a slow lift making Mikael and Megan laugh. I run ahead to open the door not caring I have to call myself property for once. I enter our home so excited to finally have Xander fucking me to find he is not here.

Mikael takes me into the bedroom to find the bed is larger, it is now as wide as it is long. I go to jump on it then stop when Mikael tells me to, he jumps on it first. I groan then jump on the bed tickling him and getting excited for sex. Mikael has to stop me twice from first trying to suck on him then trying to get him inside of me. Megan yells for a little help so Mikael gets up and carries me with him, I get dropped on the love seat as he gets the game installing.

Xander finally does come in while the game is still installing, I run to him and drop to my knees. He is hard in no time, I have to whimper when he picks me up but does not enter me. I keep trying to get him in me while he walks for the bedroom, he finally enters me when we are both on the bed. I reach orgasm in no time wrapped around his incredible lovely cock. Xander starts moving atop me and I wrap my arms and legs around him to get him to move faster.

I whimper when he does not move faster, I am pumping up into him twice for his one. Mikael tells him to just fuck me, I agree with this happily, Xander sighs then does. I reach orgasm after orgasm as Xander pummels my pussy with his cock, he is a little shorter than Mikael, thicker so it feels just as good to better. I am yelling to the world when Xander finally floods me with his fluids. Xander collapses atop me then chuckles when I keep moving my hips to keep him hard.

I'm carried out to the living room where we sit on the sofa. Mikael puts on lesbian porn again then has Xander slide to the edge of the sofa. I am confused until Mikael gets on his knees between Xander's now spread legs. I look down between my own legs to watch Mikael enter Xander who is groaning and moaning behind me. Finding this more interesting I watch as Mikael fucks Xander his cock going in and out just under me rotating my hips to get my own enjoyment.

Mikael grabs me about my waist and picks me up and down on Xander's cock. Both tell me to keep moving which I do increasing my enjoyment, I get to watch a man fucking a man and get fucked at the same time. I reach several orgasms at least before Xander floods me again with his hot fluids right about the same time as Mikael floods Xander. I get dropped on the sofa where I just lie there a little tired from all of those orgasms.

Megan comes over and gives me a kiss, I pull her to me needing to snuggle. Mikael comes back assuring me he is cleaned he gets on me and starts to fuck me. My eyes get wide when Xander gets behind Mikael, Mikael chuckles then collects my legs in his arms. Mikael gets an odd look on his face when Xander enters him, I start to feel a little crushed and loving it as they both start moving.

Not knowing I have orgasms left in me I reach one with Mikael's cock deep inside of me and Xander's cock deep inside of Mikael. The mutual fucking has me crashing into a second orgasm as Mikael starts to flood me with his fluids. Xander takes a little longer to flood Mikael, both have big smiles. I just feel full of fluids and insist on showering first out of us.