Owning Bella Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched as she explored it, pulled the foreskin back to reveal a sizable cock head, dipping the tip of her tongue into the end and tasting him. Running her hands up the shaft, squeezing it to find exactly what his cock liked, loved and begged for. Enjoying her explorations she put her lips on the top of his cock, barely opening them as she rolled her mouth down onto him, sucking him in as her cunt would.

Up and down slowly, gently moving to the point that he twitched, she increased the speed and movement from gentle to firm he moaned appreciatively to the feel of her tongue, mouth and lips. She withdrew her mouth from him looking up, a small smile playing on her lips as she believed she had gathered back some small amount of control from him and placed both her hands on his cock. He smirked back knowing she only has as much control as he gave allowed her.

With her hands wrapped around his cock she explored his balls. Her tongue was soft and warm and she slowly licked them. He encouraged her with his hand in her hair until she grew bolder, gently sucking one of his balls into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it.

As she came up for air he pushed her face back onto his cock and forced it down to the base, enjoying the feel and sounds of her and feeling his need to dominate filling him once more. He allowed her to take him at her own speed into her mouth one final time before taking control. Using her hair to guide her, gave her the speed and ferocity he wanted for his cock to piston in and out of her mouth. It was hard and fast, with no opportunity for her to press her own control over his pleasure.

Now she was little more than a vessel for him to pour into when he was ready, fucked over and over, his breathing changed. He felt his cock thicken and knew in a matter of seconds, he would erupt into her mouth. He roared, pumping his cum into her open mouth, over her face, her lips, dribbling down her neck and over her breasts. She swallowed the little cum that landed on her outstretched tongue, and smeared his cum on her face and the drips onto her breasts as he wiped his cock in her hair.

"Come here," he growled. He pulled her up by her hair, bringing her close to him and kissing her hard. His tongue filled her mouth as she matched his need. He broke the kiss and looked deep into her eyes.

"Are you mine now?" His voice was rough and low.

She reached up and stroked his face, a tinge of melancholy in her voice as she realised her mistake in coming here again, "This is what it is, and all it ever can be."

That was the last time Rob had let her into his home and the first time he realise he wanted more than just sex. The unmistakable attraction between himself and the woman and her obvious willingness to be with him for another brief fling whenever he saw her made him avoid the cafe that he followed Leon into. He admitted his jealousy of Mel at finding that deep bond with a submissive despite the drama surrounding them at present. Bella reminded Rob of Kitty in many ways and it made her loss even more heartfelt in recent weeks. It was what drove his renewed desire to find the phantom that seemed to plague both he and Mel over the last decade and allow him to move on and find his own love again.

*****

The flight to Venice could not have been more different for Bella as the first flight of their trip had been. She was dressed in a sweet summer dress, its halter neck top hinting at her small breasts without being as revealing as most of the clothes she was used to wearing since becoming Mel's. Walking through the duty free shopping of the airport towards the gate, she had looked into the glass case and smiled.

"My mother had a charm bracelet that I used to love when I was growing up. Each little charm had a story that went with it from her life. It's so different from these Pandora charm bracelets," her eyes glided over the different beads.

"That's sound s like a terrific idea," Mel had enthused. "We should start one of your own. Let's go see what they have." He took her into the shop. Mel preferred the beads of the Pandora charms to the haphazardness of a charm bracelet like that of her mother. He purchased a gold rope and several charms placing it on her wrist before exiting the store. She looked at it now as she sat in the car, and played with the little charms and glass beads. He had promised to add more as they travelled and experienced many things together not just on this trip but in the rest of their life together. She smiled at that idea knowing that it made it happy, the worry and fear from the weeks before slipping away during this trip.

"Have I told you how pretty you look today, little one?" Mel reached out and took her hand smiling down into her face. He grinned up at him and nodded. The flight seemed that much longer as even though in first class it was still not quite a private plane and Bella had watched a movie and napped as Mel opened his laptop and read through several proposals that Kurt had sent him as well as the update sent through from Rob. After leaving the yacht, they had done a small amount of sight seeing before heading to the airport for the twelve hour flight. She was treated like a princess throughout the day and the flight and they had landed in the most beautiful of cities, Venice. She was excited to see it all and almost pouted as the car raced through the streets affording her no real view.

The trip by car was short and they booked into a carefully restored palace that had been turned into a hotel with all the splendour and luxury of days gone by. Mel spoke fluent Italian and laughed with the concierge as he booked them in and made sure the arrangements for their newly acquired entourage were in place. Bella had stayed close to Mel during the exchange but she turned about taking in everything in the sumptuous gilt laden foyer. She had waited so long to visit Italy she wanted to take it all in and couldn't wait to explore the city, go on a gondola ride do all the typical touristy things but realising this was probably not Mel's first trip here she wondered how much of that she would actually get to do.

The concierge himself walked them up to their room followed by their security men and several hotel employees with their luggage. Bella followed listening to the man as he spoke about what services were available or a particular antique that had history relevant to the hotel. Their suite was huge and multi-roomed and adjoined rooms on either side. Bella realised Tony and the other men would be on hand should they need them.

The men disappeared slowly and Mel walked her to the bedroom, closing the door firmly behind them. Spinning her quickly he pushed her to the wall beside the door his hand wrapping about her throat firmly without being tight. She gasped her eyes blinking up at him as he held her immobile, she felt him move closer pinning her with his body and she searched his eyes to see if he was angry with her. His mouth descended upon hers kissing her deeply, passionately taking her breath away. "So beautiful, my little Ellie," he crooned.

He kissed her again his hands removing her coat expertly before travelling to her breasts his fingers finding the sensitive nubs through the fabric to pinch them. Feeling her gasp into his kiss, he twisted them, her answering whimper music to his ears. His hands travelled down her sides and around to her ass pulling her against him harder grinding into her belly as he kneaded her ass roughly.

Growling into her mouth and picking her up Mel was moving swiftly across the room, turning her in his arms he draped her over a high backed lounge chair. Her head landed on a cushion, she squeaked and wriggled to gain some balance her hands resting beside her head as his hands travelled up her thighs raising the dress up and over her ass as she hung before him. His hand crashed onto her ass suddenly making her cry out.

Holding her hip to steady her with one hand, the other travelled down the crack of her ass pressing on the plug he had discreetly given her towards the end of their flight before moving down to her cunt, "So wet for me, my little slut, so needy for your Master's touch." He heard her draw a deep breath as his fingers teased her lightly rubbing over her swelling clit, her hips rolling at his hand as he withdrew it to smack her upturned ass once more.

Moving against her, his hardening cock nestling in the groove of her ass as his hands ran the length of her body pushing the dress further up her body until it crumpled around her shoulders holding her arms in place beside her head. Dragging his hands back over her ribs he could feel her squirm against him as he pressed his hard cock against her ass, his need for her so strong. He never tired of being with the beautiful young woman before him.

Stepping back slightly he smacked her ass again eliciting a squeal between her panting whimpers. He parted her cheeks fingers delving for the plug again, he watched her tightest hole stretching and resisting as he pulled the plug free slowly, replacing it with his smallest finger for a moment just to feel the muscles grasping and clenching after being kept open for so long.

The late afternoon darkness of the room enveloped her and she closed her eyes heightening her other senses as he stroked, teased and smacked her increasingly heated body, the blush heating her face flowered unseen as he withdrew the plug from her ass. His fingers dwelling there for a few moments before he withdrew them to smack her again. Her hips rolled as if begging for more as she panted hotly, bent over the chair and at his mercy.

Unable to hold back any longer, his contemplation of her all through the flight had built up his need to have her and own her and dominate this amazing girl. He stepped back further one hand loosening his belt pulling it from the belt loops before he unbuttoned and zipped. His hand lashed out to smack the perfect upturned ass of the object of his desire with the belt and he revelled in her cry of pain. Between the smacks, he lowered his pants and underwear kicking them aside with his shoes. She squealed delightfully her body trembling in heat and need with each smack. He stepped forward again to grind against her as he removed his tie and shirt.

She gasped her eyes flaring wide in the dim room as she felt him, her mind racing with images of the cock she knew so well. His cock always felt huge and hard and so hot against the already heated skin of her ass. Her hips rolled as if begging him for use and she surprised herself by begging out loud, "Please fuck me, Master. I need to feel you, in me, using me, filling me."

Once naked he stepped away from her, she whined in disappointment her hips bucking back toward him. He smirked at her slapping her ass hard, "So needy, my little slut. Tell me again, what you want and what you need?" He moved to her head and reaching down pulled her dress free almost ripping it over her head and arms, lifting her chin so her face was turned to him. "Beg for what you need."

"I want to feel you, in me," she whispered.

"In here?" He questioned stroking her lip and sliding a finger into her panting mouth. She shook and nodded her head all at once making it seem like it was going around in a small circle. "Words my little slut, tell me what you need."

"Please Master." She swallowed loudly again, "Please fuck me. I want to feel you," her voice turned to a whispering whimper, "in me, in my mouth, in my..." she hated the word but used it, "cunt."

"And..." He prompted the belt flicking over her back to her upturned ass.

"My ass," Bella squealed turning her teary eyes up to his face.

"How could a Master refuse such a sexy little slut that begs so sweetly?" Tilting her head up further he bent and kissed her deeply as her hands pressed into the cushion below holding herself up to him. "Such a good girl," he crooned softly. He straightened, her face was near his groin in this position and he rubbed his cock over her lip feeling her tentatively lick out at it. He groaned and fed his cock into her willing mouth.

She rolled and fluttered her tongue, revelling in the taste of him as his fingers laced into her hair pulling it roughly from the pins that had held it in place and wrapping it around his fists. He held her head where he needed moving his cock in and out of her sucking mouth, making her gag as he moved deeper. His desire driving him he growled in a low voice, "Mine, you are my slut, my slave, My Ellie, Mine." Going deeper on each phrase, he thrust into her savouring the sounds and feel of her.

He pulled from her mouth abruptly, long strands of spittle hanging between her lips and the cock she desired and dropping to the chair cushion as they both panted raggedly. He freed his hands from her hair and moved back behind her, smacking her quivering ass he rammed his cock into her cunt enjoying the tightness of her wet cunt as he stretched her over him. Her head was lowering back down to the cushion and as he pushed the final inch of cock into her he reached forward grabbing her hair in a haphazard ponytail to pull her back up and against him.

She whimpered and gasped as he entered her. She felt herself stretched wide the mixture of painful pleasure rolling through her as he fucked her hard. She could feel him so deep within her body and she groaned her head lowering only to be pulled back up sharply by her hair as he forced all of his cock inside her. The sharp pull of her hair sent thrills to meet those from her over stuffed cunt, her body singing with the waves of exquisite sensation rolling through her.

Feeling her hips roll, knowing she was ready he pulled back entering her ass slowly his body tense as she adjusted to his size, moving slowly in and out with her whimpers singing to him he finally gave rise to his need and lust. He began to fuck her hard using her hair to pull her back onto him as he pounded into her small body. His free hand grasped at her hip the fingers sinking deeply into her flesh, her whimpers becoming howls of need and pleasure. Reefing her head back he roared, "Cum, slut, cum for your Master. Give me what I want."

The roar travelled through her body the words a command as she arched her back, her body wracked by blissful waves of release as she cried out shrieking as her orgasm hit her. She could feel spasm after spasm as her empty cunt contracted, his cock buried deep within ass pulsing with its own release. Freeing her hair, he collapsed over her breathing as raggedly as she, murmuring as the blood pumped loud in her ears, "You are so fucking hot."

Moments later he shifted his weight from her pulling her back up to his chest he collapsed down to the floor holding her in his lap his cock still buried inside her ass. She rested her head against his chest hearing his rapidly thumping heart and almost purring as he stroked her still shaking body. She looked up and kissed his neck.

"Come, little one, no rest today," Mel said as his breathing returned to normal. We both needed that brief interlude but we are in a magical city ad we need to explore it.

"Really? We can? Now?" Bella couldn't hide her excitement. She had seen so little of Singapore and Malaysia spending the majority of her time there on the yacht at his beck and call she could hardly believe he was taking her out on their first night in Venice.

"Of course what good is a holiday to Italy if we don't take in the scenery? We may as well have stayed home," Mel laughed.

They had showered and dressed, Mel once again dressing her in a short summery dress in pale pink chiffon with a cool cotton lining. It was caught beneath the breast and fell from there in a flowing design that swung freely around her body when she walked. She smiled as he presented her with a perfectly matching pair of high heeled Mary Janes. She wore only her new bracelet and her everyday collar, leaving her hair to hang freely down her back a small clip holding the front and sides back.

Mel wore his customary suit, and she looked him over acknowledging how well he wore it, after the more casual days on the yacht, this somehow seemed more normal to her. Mel took her hand as they left the suite and met with Tony and Frank on the way down to reception. As they walked through reception Mel was stopped by the concierge and handed a message. Scanning it quickly Mel seemed to consider it before leaving Bella with Tony to explore the room while he and Frank walked over to the desk.

"Vince!" Bella had walked around an ornate column and run headlong into another person, she gasped about to apologise for crashing into the man when the recognition hit her.

"Hiya, Ellie," Vince smiled widely without a trace of surprise, "I heard you were in Italy. Who's the goon?" Tony had walked over to stand behind Bella protectively.

"Oh, this is Tony," She quickly made the introductions. "Mel is here, over at the front desk."

"Yeah I saw. We haven't really spoken since I went to live down south," Vince gave her a crooked smile. "No need to tell him you saw me," Vince hesitated and looked up at Tony, "Though your goon probably will anyway. Business trip is it? Now you work at the corporate salt mines and all. I am sure you are dashing around the globe like the rest of the suits."

"We are here on holiday really," Bella laughed.

"I'm sure he will throw in a few meetings, the business always comes first," Vince winked at her, "I am leaving today or we could have gone out to party like we used to while he went to his meetings." Vince hugged her, "Better make myself scarce if I want to avoid another lecture about wasting my life trying to save the world," he grinned, kissed her cheek and walked away.

"Wait!" Bella grabbed his arm, "At least leave a number to call you. Maybe we could have dinner while we are both in the same city."

Vince seem to consider her for a moment as if calculating something in his mind before handing over a business card, "I doubt Mel will want the interruption, but call me if you have sometime while he is conducting business." Vince cocked his head to where Mel stood talking on the phone, "Can't be easy being his PA."

Bella realised Vince didn't realise that she had anything other than a business with him and decided this was probably not the place to blurt that out instead choosing her words carefully she said softly, "I care for him a lot, and we are going to see me aunt and uncle while we are in Italy. I can't wait to see where my mother grew up."

Vince smiled at her enthusiasm, "I hope you make it there without work calling you back home first. Mel isn't known for leaving business to run itself."

Mel had lost sight of Bella as he made the call home to Rob, keeping it short he cursed at the latest information pointing at the fact they were being harassed by a bunch of kids. A moment after he hung up he spotted Bella talking to a familiar looking young man with Tony standing close behind her. Recognition hit him and he smiled at the unexpected arrival as he approached the small group.

Vince saw Mel's approach and quickly bent to kiss Bella, "See ya, Ellie! Have a great time in Italy." He walked towards Mel, "Gotta run, old man. Ellie's got my card. Give me a ring sometime." His smile held a hint of mischief as he breezed out through the main doors of the hotel.

*****

Rob hung up the phone, and looked around the café. The woman had of course inquired about his life and loves making Leon chuckle loudly.

"What can I say, girls love a bad boy," Rob had tried to make light of her obvious interest in renewing their friendship despite their final parting many months before.

"I don't get it, an old bastard like you," Leon shook his head.