Owning Professor Ballard Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,091 Followers

Kendra noticed the odd girl looking at them. Professor Ballard seemed to stiffen under her gaze. She recognized the student as the one who liked to ask awkward, sometimes challenging question during class. To her, she came off as a bit of a psycho. It was almost as if she had an axe to grind. She wondered what history the two had together.

Kendra returned the girl's stare for a long beat, then turned away dismissively.

"Nice talking to you, Professor," she said loudly, then strolled past the staring girl to take her seat in one of the middle rows. She knew she was still well within the functional range of the remote control. She smiled and settled in for the show.

At the front of the room, her daughter finally stopped staring and looked back down at her desk. Professor Ballard looked away awkwardly and opened her brief case. She was conscious of the cool air on her exposed pussy and the fullness in her ass as she turned her back on the class to arrange her things on the desk.

"Late night, Professor?" asked her daughter loudly to her back.

The professor froze for a few seconds, then turned slowly and looked down at the girl with what she hoped was a withering stare.

"Excuse me?" she asked with all the authority she could muster, which wasn't much. Authority is a bit hard to pull off when your ass is plugged and you're not wearing underpants.

The professor looked around guiltily and noticed that several students had stopped what they were doing and were watching the exchange unfold.

Her mouth went dry.

Her daughter continued her attack.

"I mean, that's a cocktail dress, right? I was thinking maybe you had a hot date last night and never made it back home to change," she said chuckling, then turned her head to stare directly at Kendra.

There was a mild ripple of uncomfortable laughter.

Emboldened, her daughter pressed on.

"Don't get me wrong, Professor, you can pull it off, but do you think it's appropriate for class? Or are we going to have cocktails today?"

Professor Ballard was stunned. Her daughter had never been this bold before. For a few seconds, she stood speechless, gaping down at the girl in front of her.

Then she felt a jolt as the plug jumped in her ass. It vibrated for only for a second or two, but it was enough to goose her back in to reality.

She looked up at the ceiling and took a deep breath, then smiled down at her daughter serenely.

"Thanks for asking, young lady, but no I did not go out last night."

She walked up to where her daughter sat and bent to look her in the face, placing both hands on the sides of her desk.

"I do have an engagement tonight right after work, though and I won't have time to go home and change. I'm sorry if my outfit offends your delicate sensibilities. I'll try not to show too much skin if it makes you uncomfortable," she said with a wink.

The class erupted in laughter.

Her daughter turned beet red and looked away.

Score one for momma, thought Professor Ballard fiercely. Inside, she was soaring.

Professor Ballard straightened and turned her attention to the class. She took a deep breath.

"Moby Dick has been called the greatest American novel of all time," she said in a booming voice.

She paused and scanned the room to make sure she had their attention.

"If you ask me, that's bullshit," she said with a smile. "And here's why..."

Thus began a lively discussion of the pros and cons of Melville's epic masterpiece. Professor Ballard talked about all the common themes and their interpretations. Was it really a revenge tragedy? Was it about man vs. Nature? Fate vs. free will? She tried to spice it up to keep it interesting. Was Ahab gay or just insane?

The professor was hitting all the right marks. She forgot all about the plug in her ass and her spoiled brat daughter in the front row. She thought she was doing great.

After about twenty minutes, she stole a glance at Kendra and her breath caught in her throat.

The pretty blond was staring down at her desk. She was clearly doodling in her notebook.

Oh, no.

Professor Ballard looked away from her mistress and tried to regain her momentum, but it didn't work.

A minute later, the slave felt a jolt up her ass.

It was the first of many.

Things went rapidly downhill from there. The second half of the lecture was a disaster. Professor Ballard became distracted. She began to repeat herself. Then she became confused about the characters' motivations and began to contradict her earlier statements.

Her daughter pounced. This time, she won handily. The girl's arguments were insightful and original. Professor Ballard's responses were stale and off the mark. By the end, Professor Ballard was reduced to muttering inane aphorisms and asking if her daughter would "agree to disagree," so she could move on with the lecture.

It was the single most embarrassing episode in her twenty-year teaching career.

Even as the professor flushed and wiped away flop-sweat from her brow, she felt a trickle of arousal running down her left inner thigh as the plug buzzed on.

For the last ten minutes of class, the plug vibrated continuously in the slave's ass. Professor Ballard was grateful to Kendra that she kept it on the lowest setting, a small consolation, but one she appreciated very much. She didn't think any of the students could hear it.

She bit her tongue on several occasions to stop herself from coming without permission.

When class was finally, mercifully over, the students shuffled out listlessly. Her daughter didn't even spare the professor a glance as she sauntered out with a grim smile on her face. She was obviously savoring her victory.

At last Professor Ballard was alone in the room with Kendra.

The blond mistress continued to doodle, studiously ignoring the frazzled professor.

After a few minutes, she finally put down her pen and looked up. She wasn't smiling. She snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor next to her desk.

Professor Ballard walked slowly up to her mistress and stood at the side of her desk, facing the pretty student. The plug in her ass continued to vibrate.

"Spread your legs," said Kendra mildly.

The professor looked warily over her shoulder at the partially open door of the classroom. There was a steady flow of traffic in the hallway as students made their way from one class to the next.

Slowly, the professor widened her stance, spreading her legs as instructed.

Kendra reached up under her dress and inserted two fingers in to her sopping pussy.

"God, you're soaked," said the mistress in disgust.

"I...can't help it, ma'am," croaked the middle-aged slave. "It's the vibrations."

"Bullshit. It's the humiliation. You didn't come, did you whore?"

"No, ma'am. I promise. I would never do that."

The blond withdrew pulled her hand away and stood. She presented her fingers to the slave's mouth for cleaning. Professor Ballard stole another quick glance at the door, then opened her mouth and began to lick the proffered digits clean.

"You were doing well there for a while," said her mistress amiably as the slave continued to lick.

"You had me going with the homo-erotic angle, but then you just kind of ran out of gas."

The slave was now sucking the blond's index finger loudly. After a few seconds, she spit it out and engulfed the middle finger as she looked in to Kendra's eyes.

"And that girl really tore you apart at the end. I've never seen anything like it. What's her beef with you, anyway?"

Professor Ballard stopped sucking and looked away.

"I don't know, ma'am. She just doesn't like me, I guess," she said lamely.

Kendra stared hard at the slave for a long moment, then let it go.

"Well, obviously the plug stays in," said the mistress as she picked up her book bag and got ready to leave. She reached in to an outside pocked and pulled out the remote control.

Finally, thought Professor Ballard as she eyed the small plastic remote. She thought she would be able to tolerate the plug. It was the vibrations that were driving her crazy.

Kendra held up the remote and hit a button twice.

The professor felt the vibrations double in intensity, then triple. A faint, but definitely audible buzz could now be heard in the room.

Oh, no.

"When is your next class, cunt?"

"About...an...hour," gasped the slave. She was already thrusting her pelvis back and forth rhythmically.

The blond smiled sweetly.

"Maybe the batteries will run down by then," she said evenly as she put away the remote. "Either way, the plug stays in until you get home tonight."

The slave was panting now.

"Please, ma'am, can I come?" pleaded the professor.

Kendra laughed out loud.

"Of course not, you stupid cow," she said and walked out the door.

Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,091 Followers
12