Owning Sofia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucaPuca
LucaPuca
52 Followers

'No talking.' One of the guards urged. I picked up my flimsy plastic fork and began to eat. It was bland enough but I was grateful for anything. I ate slowly; I wanted to delay meeting my buyer for as long as I could. But the food only lasted so long and eventually I was taken away and led down another series of halls. As well as the fact that fighting here would do me more harm than good, all of my energy was drained. With my belly full of food and my body and mind tired from the day's ordeals my only desire was sleep. I heard the men around me discussing my 'transport' and wondered what it meant. Was I being sent somewhere else now? My own buyer couldn't even take me himself? Rich bastard I thought. I yelped when I felt the sharp scratch of a needle enter my bicep and stared up in horror at the man administering it.

'It's for the journey.' He said simply. I tried to ask where they were sending me, but my words failed me as I gradually slumped to the floor, my wish for sleep granted.

**********

Thank you for reading! :)Updates and replies will be sporadic for the time being but feedback is much appreciated.

LucaPuca
LucaPuca
52 Followers
12