Oyster Creek Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His purposeful march away from the limo was interrupted by the slamming of car doors behind him. Turning to the noise, he saw his parents hurrying after him.

He briefly wondered if they were coming to say goodbye; to accept his decision and wish him well. He certainly hoped so. It would be far more pleasant to leave on good terms. Then he saw the rage in their eyes, and sighed.Well, I guess it was too much to hope for.

"You get back in that car right now, Daniel!" his mother screamed as she reached him, waving furiously at the limo.

He wouldn't. He knew what he wanted now. He wanted to see Jenny. He didn't want to see London, to go back there. That wasn't home. Not anymore. There was nothing for him there.

"I said get in the car!"

"No."

His mother's eyes bulged. "Do not question me!" His face stung in the aftermath of another slap.

"It's that fuckinggirl,isn't it?" his father sneered suddenly.

Daniel's heart seemed to stop. "What?"

"ThatJenny.The one at the meeting. The one you gave the store to. I saw her kiss you. What a sad, sad little goodbye. You've fallen for the little tramp, haven't you? She's playing you."

"Playing me?"

"For the money, Daniel. You stupid little shit, you've been strung along by some tart, and now you're pining for her."

"Don't you... don't you dare."

His mother stabbed a finger towards him. He could see the anger on her face. "I always said your dick would be the end of your career, Daniel. You're too interested in fucking some American whore, when it's yourfutureyou need to be thinking about."

"We've welcomed you back into the family business," his father continued before he could respond. "Don't throw away that potential on some stupid little slut."

Anger heated up his veins. "Onwhat?"

His father sneered, then responded very deliberately. "On a stupid, littleslut."

Daniel wasn't really sure what happened over the next few seconds. All he remembered was the rage that bubbled up inside of him, and the fact that his knuckles hurt. Oh, and his father sprawling on the ground and clutching a hand to his suddenly-bloody nose.

The old man sat there spread-legged, his eyes wide with shock. Daniel merely stood there.

"You hit me!" he said, stunned. "You fucking hit me!"

Daniel didn't care. Not anymore. His mind was made up.

"And I will hit you again if youeverspeak that way about those I care for."

His mother opened her mouth. Daniel whirled to her. "Don't say a fucking word, mother. Not a fucking word."

He stopped, looking between the two of them before continuing. A chill wind had picked up as the evening grew, his coat billowing.

"You can keep your job. You can keep your money. Fuck off back to Britain, and never,evercontact me again. You are not parents; you're parasites. I don't want anything more to do with you."

He marched away, back towards the town, his one bag clutched tightly in his fist. His eyes scanned the road for a cab.

He did not look back.

****

The house was the most welcome sight Daniel had ever laid eyes upon. Thrusting a fifty dollar note into the cab driver's hand and telling him to keep the change, he grabbed his bag and strode up the lawn.

The wind had really picked up now, chilly blasts that cut straight through his clothes. He was shivering, and yet he didn't care. What he cared about was on the other side of that door.

He reached the front door and took a deep breath. Lifting his fist, he knocked.

It took a good twenty seconds for movement to appear beyond the frosted glass. The vaguest shape of a figure moved towards the door. And they appeared to be wiping their eyes.

"Hello?" Jenny's voice said as the door opened slightly. It was still on the chain. She sniffed, and Daniel realised she'd been crying.

"Jenny?"

"Dan!" she said, surprise evident in her voice. She wrenched the door open, and it caught on the chain. She tried again. "Fucking door!" she shouted, slamming it shut. He heard the chain slide across, and then the door was wide open and Jenny was staring at him with red-rimmed eyes.

"You've been crying, Jenny."

"Well, what do you expect, Dan?" she said, wiping her eyes. "Why are you here? Don't you have a plane to catch?"

"No."

She paused. "No?"

He smiled shakily. "I told my parents to fuck off. I told them to fuck their job, and to fuck the life they're trying to force on me. I know the life I want. It's here."

"So you're not...?"

"I'm not leaving, Jenny. I couldn't. I wanted to stay here... with you." Then he laughed softly. "If you'll have me."

A grin broke out on her beautiful face, her hazel eyes lighting up with happiness. Daniel was not sure he'd ever seen her so full of joy, despite all that she had achieved over the past week.

Seconds later her arms were around his neck and her lips pressed against his. He responded, enjoying the kiss. The best kiss of his life.

She pulled him inside, out of the cold, and broke the kiss to shut the door behind her. Then she was in his arms again, staring up at him with those radiant eyes. "I didn't want you to go, Dan, but I didn't want to hold you back, either. I couldn't keep you here in this town."

"This is the place I've felt most at home in my whole life, Jenny. I don't want to be anywhere else."

She smiled again, another tear rolling down her cheek, but Daniel knew it wasn't one of sadness. "I was supposed to be celebrating my ownership of the store tonight," she said quietly, "but I just didn't feel like it. I didn't have the thing I really wanted."

"Well, maybe you can have it now," he whispered, kissing her again, and Jenny kissed back. Their tongues duelled, and her hands moved to his shoulders, slipping the coat from his body. Then they roved over his back, tugging him close to her.

Daniel wrapped his arms around Jenny, holding her tightly, then dropped them to her ass. Without a word, he lifted her, and despite the slight yelp of surprise that was muffled by their kiss, she did not resist. Instead, she wrapped her legs around his waist, allowing him to carry her up their stairs. Their kiss did not break.

He knew which door was Jenny's bedroom after their exploits last night, of course, and he pushed it open with his foot and entered. She had changed the sheets, unsurprisingly, but Daniel was not thinking about that for long as he lowered Jenny onto the mattress. She reached up, grasping his cheeks and kissing him passionately, before pulling away and pushing herself further up the bed.

Daniel took the time to quickly remove his shoes before joining his lover on the sheets, letting their lips mash together once more, his arms encircling the gorgeous brunette.

Then her fingers were hooking beneath his t-shirt, guiding it upwards, and he let her strip the garment from his body. She moaned at the sight of his chest, running her fingers along it, and stared into his eyes.

"I didn't think I'd see this chest again," she said. "I thought you were gone forever."

"So did I, before I realised the mistake I was making," he replied, reaching out to stroke a hand down her cheek. "After all, leaving would have meant I never sawyourchest again, either." Then his hand dropped to cup the wonderful mounds of her breasts through her t-shirt. He could feel the pattern on her bra through the soft cotton.

Jenny grinned. "You're ever the charmer, Dan."

Daniel watched on in delight as she sat more upright, taking hold of the bottom of her t-shirt and quickly removing it. Her black bra was revealed, expensive and lacey. Daniel was sure he'd seen similar ones in the store yesterday, but that was hardly surprising; Jenny seemed to exclusively wear underwear designed by her sister. Wherever it had come from, it looked amazing on her, and Daniel kissed Jenny deeply as he let his fingers wander over the bra.

But although it was pretty, it was also in the way. Reaching round to his lover's back, Daniel unhooked the clasp, then groaned as the black bra came loose. Jenny's breasts fell free, and he dropped his head, immediately focusing the attentions of his lips and tongue onto the sensitive buds of her nipples.

"Oh fuck..." the brunette moaned, running her fingers through his hair. Daniel played with her breasts, delighting in the fact that he didn't have to give this up anymore, until his hands dropped lower and found the button to Jenny's jeans. He wanted to take things further.

Clearly, so did she, since the moment he had unbuttoned the pants she was already pulling them down her legs. The look on her face suggested she demanded the same from him, so Daniel complied immediately. A few seconds later their jeans and socks were lying on the floor together, messy and intertwined. Daniel grinned at the hidden poetry of that.

Then his attentions fell back on his lover. "Fuck, Jenny. You look so good," he groaned, letting his eyes sweep over her. Her brown hair was messy from their writhing kisses, and her almost-naked body seemed to cry out for his touch. Only her pretty black knickers stood between her and totally nudity, and he endeavoured to right that. Hooking his fingers beneath their delicate waistband, he slid them from her legs.

She pulled him down for a kiss then and he enjoyed the feel of her naked chest pressed against him. His cock strained against his boxers, and Jenny slid her hand between them to find it, pressing her palm against his rigid erection.

"Take these off too," she moaned, staring at him with lust in her hazel eyes. Moments later he was naked too, and Jenny licked her lips with carnal hunger.

Her hands moved to his shoulders, rolling him onto his back, and he watched on with inflamed desire as she straddled his waist. That desire was mirrored on her own face as she stared down at him, before she slowly spun around. She hunched forwards, thrusting her hips back at Daniel's face, and he grasped her ass. Her snatch glistened enticingly, and without a second thought he tugged her hips towards him.

"Oh fuck..." she groaned as he immediately pressed the flat of his tongue against her pussy, holding her waist tightly as he began to smear his lips over hers.

He licked upwards, delighting in the feel of her soft folds beneath his tongue, and soon its point had slipped into her pussy, probing her entrance as she moaned in ecstasy.

Suddenly, she leaned forwards, and Daniel grinned into her snatch as the full benefits of their position were revealed. The grin became a long groan as a warm wetness engulfed the head of his cock, and he knew instantly it had slipped between his lover's lips. He could feel her tongue running along his tip, and soon after her fist had joined her mouth in working on his member.

The pleasure drove Daniel onwards, and he gripped Jenny's hips more tightly as he pressed his face against her pussy. Alternating with his tongue between rapid thrusting and more luxurious - though far from slow - sweeps across her entire snatch, Daniel knew he was bringing the gorgeous brunette closer to release.

There they remained a moment, and Daniel delighted in it. He licked and lapped and sucked at his lover's pussy, enjoying every moan of pleasure that his efforts drew from her, and at the same time found himself being carried forward on his own wave of euphoria as Jenny's lips caressed his cock. He held her tightly to him, not that she showed any desire to escape.

Then he kissed slightly lower, seeking out the sensitive nub of her clitoris, finding it with his tongue and his lips. A frantic moan was torn from Jenny's lungs as he teased the bud, swirling his tongue around it, and he knew that he was sending thrills of pleasure through her.

All the while, her mouth still passed over his cock, pleasuring every inch of his member. He laughed inwardly then at the thought he had ever considered leaving this life. Here he was, with a beautiful, horny woman for whom he cared so much hungrily devouring his cock, and the alternative was being sat in a limo with the parents he hated for five hours whilst they drove to the airport. There was simply no contest.

He closed his eyes a moment, letting his mind refocus on enjoying the pleasure that flowed through him from Jenny's expert work on his cock. Yet he was careful not to relent with his own efforts. That would be far too cruel, given his lover's obvious proximity to climax. Her entire body had begun to quiver, and he had to hold her hips firmly as she started to rub herself against his face.

Indeed, her attention on his cock was waning slightly, but Daniel did not care. She had pulled her head from his member, resting it on her hand and gripping her own hair as she moaned in anticipation of her climax. Her fist still passed over his now-slick length, albeit more haphazardly, but the thought that she was so caught up in the magnitude of her pleasure that she could no longer concentrate on his drove Daniel to frenzied heights of lust.

"Right there..." she said breathlessly, and Daniel renewed his efforts. His tongue was passing quickly over her clit now, licking up and down with tiny motions, and his lover had begun to shake in his grasp.

"Yes... right there... yes... yes!"

Jenny froze as her orgasm hit, her fist juddering to a halt on his cock. Her body shook, and whilst Daniel could not see her face he knew it would be contorted in rapture. A long cry was torn from her lungs, and her back arched, pressing her pussy against his tongue. He did not stop licking, only slowed, and his lover sobbed out her ecstasy as her release flowed through her.

After a moment, she pushed herself upright, facing away from him and gulping in air before slowly spinning round. A wide grin adorned her beautiful face, and Daniel reached up to grasp one of her large breasts even as she opened her mouth to speak.

Before Jenny could say a word, however, Daniel had sat upright, pressing his mouth against hers. She yelped her surprise into their kiss, but did not avoid returning it. Indeed, her tongue pushed avidly into his mouth.

Eventually breaking the kiss, he wrapped one arm around her, and with the other flat on the mattress for support spun them both round. She grinned as her back hit the mattress, and he pushed himself up onto his elbows, staring into Jenny's eyes as her arms encircled his neck.

She pulled him down to reinitiate their kiss, and Daniel as usual enjoyed the feeling of Jenny's large breasts crushed against his chest. His cock jutted uncomfortably into her thigh, however, and his lover seemed aware of that fact.

Jenny pushed him away and bit her lower lip, running one hand down his back until it reached his ass, where she sunk her fingertips into his flesh and moaned.

"I want to feel your muscles tighten as you fuck me, Dan."

He groaned at her blunt eroticism, pushing himself further up and allowing her to grasp his cock between their bodies with her free hand. She ran her fist along its length as she guided it to her waiting entrance, and they shared a moan as his tip pierced her folds.

"Fuck, Jenny..." Daniel breathed as her pussy swallowed up his shaft, its warm wetness hugging him exquisitely. Her own eyelids fluttered as he sank deeper, and soon he was buried completely inside his lover, their hips pressed together. "Fuck, you feel wonderful."

"So do you, Dan. Filling me up..."

He moved slowly at first, making sure to keep his pace low despite the voice in his head telling him to thrust with abandon.I'm sure that will come,he thought.But not yet.

Instead, he stared into Jenny's eyes as his cock lazily sank into and withdrew from the stunning brunette, caressed by her silken walls. The fingertips of the hand that rested on his ass dug into his flesh, and she moaned at the feeling of his member stuffing her snatch. He could feel her heels against his calves, her slender legs splayed to allow him inside.

Daniel leaned down to kiss her and his lover responded in kind, placing her free hand on the back of his head and pinning his lips against hers. Their tongues thrashed and they moaned into each other's mouths. Daniel enjoyed the feeling of the kiss as his cock moved inside her, and though his eyes were closed he could build a picture of their sex in his mind.

Jenny moaned again, and Daniel could hold back no longer. Lifting his hips higher until his cock almost sprang free from her pussy, he thrust back in with passion, his pelvis crashing against hers. Their kiss never broke, but Jenny yelped in startled euphoria around his tongue, and he immediately repeated the movement. Soon, the slapping of their skin sounded loud in the spacious bedroom.

Daniel broke the kiss as he groaned aloud, pushing himself up onto his palms with straight arms and gazing with sheer desire at the brunette beneath him. She stared back with animal need etched on her features, her back arching as the pleasure grew in her core. Her velvet walls had begun to tighten around his length, and the contrast between the cool bedsheets and her hot body as they pressed against him felt wonderful.

Her breasts shook on her chest with each rampant collision of their hips, and had Daniel's hands not been holding him aloft he would have grasped them immediately. Instead, he merely looked on with carnal frenzy, drinking in the stunning site of Jenny writhing beneath him. Her eyes had rolled back, her mind succumbing to the pleasure wrought from the onslaught of his cock, and his own muscles had begun to contract in the way they did when he was close.

Indeed, a tightness had taken hold of his balls, and he realised he was groaning more and more loudly as the moment drew nearer. Jenny was sobbing out her pleasure, her half-glazed eyes struggling to focus, her body writhing as the orgasmic bubble that shivered in her core reached bursting point.

Daniel could hold back no longer. With a last frantic crash of their hips, he came.

"Jenny!" he cried, his cum spurting forth. Pleasure seared through him, the pulsing contractions of his cock making his skin feel hot. Jenny looked gorgeous beneath him, though his mind found it hard to pay attention, such was the bliss that battered against his mind.

"Fuck... FUUCCCKK!" Jenny shrieked, her eyes opening wide as her own orgasm ripped outwards, filling her body with rapturous thrills. He could feel her pussy spasming against his cock, almost in time with his own euphoric sparks, and her hot walls seemed to squeeze all the cum from his balls. Her back arched, pressing her large breasts against his chest, and Daniel appreciated the feeling even through the bliss that burned his mind.

Eventually, the rapture that had seized him slowly let him go, and Daniel slumped down onto the sheets. He gulped in air, Jenny doing the same, before gently withdrawing and rolling onto his back. The bed felt so cool beneath his hot skin, and for a moment he merely rested there, recovering from the exertion of their fucking.

He felt a hand on his chest and opened his eyes to see Jenny smiling broadly inches from his face. She leant down, kissing him, and he wrapped his arms around her to return it.

As he lay there, enjoying the tender kiss, he let his mind take stock of what had happened over the past week. He was here, in Oyster Creek, with lovers and friends he cared for more deeply than anyone else he had ever known. The General Store was Jenny's now, and he knew her guidance would make it a roaring success, though part of him hoped she'd let him keep the office.

Then Jenny pulled away, holding her head inches from his. As he stared into her hazel eyes only one thought occupied his mind.

He was home.

12