Pact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

I did not attempt to cover myself and thwart my twin's action. I allowed him to pull the straps of my bra down my arms, ultimately giving him his first unobscured view of my breasts. The heat was still evident from my chest to my face, but I allowed him nonetheless to see my breasts in their full glory.

"They're beautiful," Vaughn whispered, gently caressing my breasts again, the direct skin-on-skin contact so much better than when my bra had been a socially-required barrier, "just like you, sis."

There may not have been a romantic element to this foreplay, but my heart melted nonetheless. That also signaled the end of my blushing, for my topless form apparently met with my brother's approval, and that was somehow important to me in ways which perhaps no one could possibly ever understand.

When he took a nipple between his lips, I inhaled loudly, never having felt something so electrifying. When he gripped the nipple between his teeth and slowly laved it with his tongue, I found that I could not remain silent. My hands held his head firmly to my chest, essentially forcing him to continue ravishing the hardened bud adorning my breast. I felt my lips move, but the sound which emerged was definitely not coherent -- at least, not in English. And when he switched his attention to my other nipple, the sensations seemed all the more intense as the pleasure rippled from my chest outward.

My twin brother's hands glided down to my shorts, working at the button and the zipper as his mouth continued to focus on my breasts. Mentally, I was trapped, for I was enjoying these sensations, yet I was uncertain that I wanted to truly be naked for this person who meant so much to me, and I was still torn about being my brother's mistress even though my best friend had essentially granted us her permission to cheat on her.

I did not have long to worry about the quandary, however, for the shorts and the thin g-string were both lowered in tandem and pooled at my feet. Except for my small teardrop earrings and my favorite adjustable ring in the shape of a dolphin, I wore nothing in my twin's presence for the first time since we were born. His mouth no longer teased my breasts, but his hands continued to move across my skin in ways which should have shamed me.

At eighteen years old, in a large beachfront home overlooking the ocean, a brother and a sister were together, naked and enjoying the pleasures of the flesh... with each other. Vaughn had yet to press into my body, but I already instinctively knew that we were both damned, at least by society.

He stood, and for some reason, I hugged my twin brother tightly, my eyes barely registering the view out the bedroom window of the water and the distance boat. His manhood was still prominent: tall and thick and slickened with his innate lust.

Yet my body had slickened as well. I was wet, and I could feel the moisture starting to creep down the insides of my thighs. I had not been immune to how graciously my brother had just treated -- rather, teased -- my feminine form. Further, feeling his strong sex twitching against me ignited something within me, something I had never previously experienced.

"Do you want me inside you, sis?" Vaughn asked in a soft, slow whisper, as if trying to make me purposely consider each word as well as his illicit question.

"Yes... please!"

My own response shocked me, yet I was too preoccupied in the moment to truly care, especially as I was walked slowly and carefully backward, the jeans and the g-string still caught around my ankles, the wall particularly cool against my bare backside when I could move backward no more.

My legs happened to already be parted, which made it easy for my twin brother to position himself to enter me. He teased me a little longer, brushing his bulbous tip up and down the length of my feminine opening. My arms wrapped tightly around him, I practically buried my face in the crook of his neck and felt my warm breath being reflected back to me.

When he finally pressed into me, I moaned hotly, my hold on him tightening still further. He moved shallowly, as if giving me a taste of what was to come. Several times, he bumped against the blockage within me, but he did not just lunge up inside me as I had expected. Even though he was not fully sheathed within my body, he was definitely prying me open, forcing my wet womanhood to reshape itself around his hearty sex .

My twin brother kissed me. It was a slow and gentle kiss, but it was the absolute last thing I had expected in this most bizarre situation. However, it was probably a good thing that he kissed me, for it greatly muffled my scream -- more of surprise than of pain -- as my blood was spilled for him.

I was still trembling from the surprise/pain combination when Vaughn took my face in his hands and essentially forced me to look into his eyes. Clearly, he was genuinely sorry about needing to hurt me, but there was also something else, something entirely unexpected in his gaze:

Love.

I recognized it instantly, for I had seen several guys look at my friends with expressions of true love in their eyes. I had seen that same expression in Vaughn's eyes as he looked at Katie.

For the first time in my life, someone was looking at me with an expression of love in his eyes, and those eyes belonged to my twin brother.

He kept touching me and kissing me, and looking in my eyes and whispering how much he loved me. Vaughn was so sweet, so gentle, and even when I could still feel the pain, I truly wanted to give myself to him. If it was possible, I would've ripped out my own heart and handed it to him -- that's how special he made me feel...

I understood. Concerns about society and even about my best friend faded into nothingness as I fulfilled my role as the mistress. My virginity leaving me in streaks and droplets of red, I embraced my brother as he made love to me, making my first time memorable not because of an inexplicable pact and not because it was my brother enjoying my body for the first time, but because it was someone who truly and genuinely cared for me who was privileged enough to receive the one gift which I could never give to anyone else.

Time lost all meaning as my body tried to pull even more of this wonderful person deeper inside me. I simply rode the waves of pleasure and emotion for as long as I could before reality set back in.

Reality came when my best friend suddenly appeared. Katie stood there, naked, watching us as she fingered herself and pulled at a breast. Yet despite my shock and my impulse to cover myself and hide, her boyfriend continued to move within me, his low sounds changing...

"Cum on me, Vaughn," she said softly, removing her hand from her chest to stroke his arm.

My twin's hands gripped me more tightly, his sounds were becoming rougher, and he moved faster and harder within me. I was torn between enjoying my first sexual intercourse and being ashamed to be seen like this with my own brother by my best friend.

My pleasure peaked, and still Vaughn continued to rise up into me. Faintly, I was aware of Katie's voice and of her hand stroking my shoulder, and then suddenly, Vaughn was no longer inside me. I leaned against the wall, my eyes clamped shut, my chest heaving, wetness and blood coating the inside of my thighs as I heard my brother growling in a way I had never heard from him before.

When I finally opened my eyes, Vaughn again sat on my bed, breathing hard and openly admiring my best friend's streaked face. I had heard about it previously, but had never seen it before: My best friend had just been given a facial, and she clearly seemed to enjoy it.

It was too much. I crumpled to my knees, the remnants of the pleasure still flowing through my blood as I tried to cover my bare chest with my arms, tears falling. Almost instantly, Katie was beside me, holding me close, whispering words of comfort into my ear as she spread my brother's lust across my cheek.

Somehow, I eventually calmed, and as Katie kissed away the last of my tears, Vaughn returned to us -- I had not realized he had left us -- with several wet washcloths so we could clean ourselves, and after that, as Katie and I stood again, we hugged. It amazed me that she truly was okay with the fact that her boyfriend had just cheated on her by bringing the pact to completion, but I actually began to feel a little better about it.

"Beautiful," Vaughn whispered -- more to himself than to us, I believe. After all, even though one of the people involved was his own sister, he was seeing a stereotypical male fantasy: watching two naked women share a tender moment together. Granted, it was nonsexual, but Katie and I were both indeed quite naked.

"Perhaps you can fill in for me when I'm on my period," my best friend suggested, and my eyes grew big as I had a feeling that there would actually be a second time giving my body to my twin brother.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers
12