Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara sat on the bed and pulled her slacks off, leaving her naked except for her boy shorts. They felt Mike climb on the bed on the other side of Belle, who turned and gasped at the sight of her daughter's naked boyfriend. She felt Sara's hand searching at the back of her dress for the zipper, and then, the zip releasing as it was pulled down.

"Sara! What do you think you're doing?" the older woman expostulated. "Stop it and let me up! This instant!!"

"Mom," her daughter replied, speaking softly, "just before Uncle Jake appeared, you were expressing doubt about becoming one of Mike's lovers. The best way I can think of to convince you of it's desirability is to have you try it. So, here and now, while I participate as much as I can, Mike and I are going to make love to you."

While Sara had been talking, Mike had pulled Belle's dress forward off her shoulders and arms, and out from under her, then, down her legs. Like her daughter, she was now naked except for her granny panties. In her consternation, she did not notice him pulling them down and under her butt.

Sara was whispering in hr ear, while Mike's hands began to explore Belle's voluptuous body. "Just let it happen, Momma. I know it has been a while since it has happened for you; not since Daddy died, right? That's too long, Momma. You need this; you deserve this."

Someone's hands were gently caressing Belle's breasts, rubbing across the nipples so lightly she cold barely feel it, but it was sending sparks to her lady—sparks she hadn't felt since her husband had been killed by a hit and run driver.

"Give in, Momma; let it come—you want it, I know. I can feel it in you. You want him to touch you; touch your lady and wake her up; make her hungry; hungry for his touch, his cock, his cum..." At that, Belle moaned and her hips began to undulate, softly thrusting off the bed. She felt Mike's hand close over her vulva and a finger work its way inside her labia, and then inside her.

Mike was kissing her, his tongue playing with hers, thrusting in and out of her mouth, duplicating the action of his finger with her nether lips. His finger found a spot inside her canal which seemed to be super sensitive to her. He concentrated on it as his lips moved away from her mouth to the side of her jaw and down her neck, dragging his teeth across her collarbone and down to the valley between her breasts.

He looked up at Belle's face to see Sara's mouth close over her mother's as their tongues engaged. He shifted his body so he lay on top of Belle and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. She answered by pushing her hips up towards him. With a grin, he slid his erection into his fiance's mother's pussy, bottoming out on his initial thrust.

In an almost reflexive action, Belle pushed Sara off her and wrapped Mike in her arms and legs as her hips beat a tattoo against his, resulting very quickly in her first coital orgasm since her husband's death.

As she became aware of her surroundings again, she felt Mike still pumping into her vagina. In a panic, she began to push at him. "No, no; you can't come in me! Get off me; you can't..."

Feeling his body's signal that he was about to come, Mike hurriedly pulled back and out, and sent an shower of his cream spewing over his future mother-in-law's body. Sara diplomatically hid her laugh behind her hands before scooping up one of the larger globules and feeding it to Belle, saying, "This was meant for you, Momma; be a shame to waste it."

With a sultry smile, Belle nodded and opened her mouth to accept Sara's cum-laden fingers until all of Mike's spend had been consumed. She pushed herself up so she was sitting with her back against the head board of her bed and patted the bed on both sides of her, indicating the two younger folks should sit with her. "Now tell me again about this marriage arrangement you were talking about."