Paid Vacation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next they turned their attention to the remaining women. Ken said, "Last night Alison learned the joys of anal sex. I suggest you guys sample her: She's definitely got a talent for it."

David added, "And we all know that Sue's ass is delightfully tight. I say let's put both of them on the rape racks."

Rape racks? Alison wasn't sure she had heard right, but she and a grinning Sue were led over to where there were two arrangements of wooden poles attached to the deck. These consisted of a padded crosspiece about two feet long, set at waist height above the deck and a pair of perpendicular projections stretching forwards along each side. Alison was placed facing the crosspiece and her ankles fastened to the supporting vertical pieces, about two feet apart. She was then bent forward at the waist, across the padded bar, and her hands stretched tightly out in front of her where they were tied to the two horizontal projections. Looking to her right, she saw that Sue was being bound in a like fashion by her side, about a foot and a half away. Both were near the bow and when she looked up, Alison saw that she was looking forward past a suspended Barb.

Kelly and Kate were led behind them where they were tied in a standing spread eagle from a raised cross piece, each with her wrists and ankles attached to the other girl and their fronts pressed together. They knew what was coming and were not surprised when first, butt plugs were inserted into their asses, and then a double dildo into their pussies. When the first blows of a cat began to fall, they weren't surprised by them either.

While Ken lashed the two standing girls, the other four men gathered around Sue and Alison and began to tease and stimulate them. Alison soon felt a lubed finger penetrate her rear opening and begin to work the slick substance in and around. As she began to relax to the intruder and let it arouse her, a vibrating egg was pushed deeply inside her pussy. Before the finger pulled away, nipple clamps with small lead weights were tightened on her hardened nubs. As the finger was finally removed, a cat lashed across her taut ass. From the sound of it, Sue was receiving similar treatment. A dozen lashes turned her ass to a hot red and then she felt the end of a hard cock pushing at her tight rear entrance. She forced herself to relax and soon was pushing back against the invading cock. During the next hour, Alison and Sue were fucked in the ass by each of the men. Alison was amazed that they could recover so fast, but each of the five took her and she was sure Sue was had five times also.

Alison was pretty sure she might be a little sore later, but she loved every second of it. None of the men were too rough and all used plenty of lube. She lost track of her climaxes, but was sure she came at least twice with each of the five. Sue sounded like she was coming even more that Alison. Between bouts she had her ass flogged again, but these whippings were not severe and served only to increase her already high state of arousal. When the men finally gave her a rest, her rectum was feeling sore, but not severely so. All had taken their time and used a lot of lubricant and she had been really turned on herself. Later Alison could only think of the entire episode as incredibly hot.

She and Sue were left tied to the "rape racks" for most of another hour while the guys teased and tormented Kate and Kelly behind them. Occasionally some one would come forward to tweak their nipple clamps or flog their asses, and once James used a long tailed cat to lash Barb's tits as she hung out in front of the boat.

Finally, after what had sounded like several climaxes from the two women behind them, Alison and Sue had their nipple clamps removed and were released from the racks. They were soon joined by a freed Kate and Kelly as the men moved to pull the pole back and release Barb. As they watched the "figurehead" removed from the pole - with a lot of teasing and feeling - Alison turned to Kate and said, "I can't believe that after being fucked in the ass by five guys I'm still horny, but I sure am. I'm dripping wet and incredibly turned on."

"Don't worry," Kate replied. "I'm sure they're not finished with us yet."

"That's right," Sue added. "They usually play games for several hours in the afternoon. And, by the way, you're not the only horny one. I very definitely want to be fucked and I'm even willing to bet I want it up the ass again before the night's over." The other two girls murmured agreement.

Some cold water bottles were pulled out and the girls were allowed to drink and loosen their strained muscles for a while. Once or twice Alison was struck by how strange it was for it not to be strange to just be standing naked with nine other naked people. But it all did seem so normal. Even the idea that almost everything today and for the next couple of weeks would be about sex. This was definitely turning out to be an unbelievable vacation.

Finally Bob put down his water and said, "I think I'm ready to sample some more feminine charms. How about you guys?" This was met with enthusiastic agreement from the other four men and even a couple of cheers from the women. Looking around Alison noticed that Bob and a couple of the other men already were semi erect. Smiling to herself, she thought, "looks like the women aren't the only horny ones."

Soon Alison found herself, along with Barb and Kate, on her back, legs and arms spread, tied to the deck. Cushions had been placed under the girls with an extra one below each woman's hips. They were fastened side by side, so close they touched the girl next to them. Bob, James, and Joe each knelt between a pair of legs and soon were using their lips and tongues on three very hot pussies. Just when Alison through she couldn't take any more, Joe pulled his mouth away and stretched over her, letting his long cock begin to slide slowly into the wet slit. As he began to fuck her slowly and deeply, she felt similar motions begin on either side as Bob and James moved to penetrate their own helpless victims. Before Alison felt Joe spurt his hot load deep inside her, she had already come twice and was on the verge of a third time.

When the three men pulled away they were immediately replaced. Alison felt David's weight lower onto her and his cock slide into her still twitching pussy. Next to her Barb was receiving the same treatment from Ken. Alison wondered about Kate: she didn't think one of the men could recover that quickly. But when she looked over she saw that Kate was also being pounded. But the real surprise was that the cock sliding in and out of Kate was plastic and was fastened to a harness around Sue's waist. Then she forgot her surprise as David began to drive her to distraction with his slowly twisting entry and exit and she started towards her first orgasm of this round.

This time when the men finished and left, Kelly appeared with another strap-on dildo and used it on Barb, while Sue withdrew from Kate's wet hole and, still slippery with her juices, moved over to plunge it into Alison. But Kate wasn't forgotten and soon James was sliding a vibrating dildo in and out of her pussy while he sucked and nipped at her taut nipples.

As Alison came down from her third climax with the plastic cock, Sue leaned over and sucked first one tit and then the other. Then, stretching her hot, naked body directly on top of Alison's, she kissed her hard and full on the mouth. Alison hesitated only a second and opened her mouth to change it into a long, deep French kiss which left her breathless as Sue pulled away and stood.

The three remained tied to the deck for the next three hours and were teased and stimulated constantly. Dildos, feathers, and soft leather straps were used and each of the men managed at least one more hot fuck. By the time she was finally released Alison was nearly exhausted, sticky with sweat and the juices of all of the men - and the two women - and a little sore from all the action. But she felt wonderful!

Everyone went below to the heads to shower and then the women got supper ready. They all wore their silver chains and Alison thought she was even more turned on tonight than the last evening. There was no card game, but the men seemed to have established some order of rotation and she was Bob's property for the night.

Once more the first watch was preceded by an hour of slow, sexy dancing with everyone naked and the women's hands bound behind them. The flickering candle light, the warm night with the smell of sex everywhere, and the knowledge of what was to come had an immense effect on everyone. By the time James and Sue headed topside for the first watch and Bob led her to his cabin, Alison was in such a state of arousal that every touch or sight or smell seemed about to send her crashing into orgasm. Even her toenails felt alive - and horny! She almost laughed to herself at the concept, but then lost herself in anticipation of what Bob might have planned for her.

PAID VACATION - Ch. 5

Allison had expected this night to be as sexy as the previous one, and her expectations were most definitely met. Bob (and she) had the midnight watch, which left them only two hours to sleep first. They didn't. Allison spent the entire two hours tied on her back with Bob constantly driving her to one orgasm after another with his tongue, his hands, a dildo, and other toys. And once bringing her to a shattering release with his hard cock sliding deeply in and out. When Bob released her just before twelve, they only had time for a quick shower before going topside.

When they arrived on deck Allison saw that James had Sue tied against the cockpit wall, but unlike she had been tied the previous night, Sue was facing the wall, bent forward with her hands tied spread in front of her. Her ass stuck up invitingly, pushed up farther by a couple of cushions under her hips while the tension of her bound arms pulled her breasts flat against the deck. Her bottom appeared to be mostly red with a number of darker stripes and when Alison looked she saw that her legs appeared to be wet with slick paths leading both to her pussy and to her anus. James was standing naked behind her holding a short tailed cat and with his cock still semierect and slick with their juices.

The two men exchanged comments while James released Sue. As he was leading Sue towards the ladder, she turned towards Alison, smiled broadly and winked at her. Alison returned her grin and realized suddenly that despite a stream of orgasms over the previous two hours, she was once again hot and looking forward to more sex. Bob was watching Sue's tight rear as she left and Alison was thinking to herself that she could hardly believe the men's - or her own - sexual appetites. Even two days ago she would never imagined she could be so turned on so much for so long.

She was thinking so hard about this revelation that she almost missed Bob saying, "I think maybe we'll go forward tonight." Bob had remained naked also and now took Alison's bound hands and led her towards the bow. He stopped her in front of the pilot house and in a few seconds Alison realized what he had in mind. In less than a minute she was tightly stretched over the "rape rack" again, bent forward at the waist, her legs spread and tied to the deck, her hands stretched wide and tight in front of her.

Bob spent several minutes teasing her sensitive spots, hardening her nipples and starting her dripping once more. Then he stepped back and picked up a flogger with a number of soft tails about a foot and a half long. For the next half hour he alternated stinging lashes with feathery tickling touches. The whipping wasn't severe but he spread the blows all over her exposed body. By the end of thirty minutes Alison bore marks over her tits, all sides of her thighs, her back, belly, and especially her taut ass.

Finally he laid down the whip and picked up something Alison couldn't see. He moved against her hot buttocks, his hard cock pressing upwards between her legs, but not entering her yet. He reached around and began to pinch and pull at her nipples, rolling them between his fingers and tugging them erratically. Suddenly Alison found out the identity of the items he had picked up as he let the first of the nipple clamps close sharply on her right nipple. This was followed a few seconds later by a similar pain on her left side. He stepped back and once more began to rhythmically whip her ass, somewhat harder this time. When her bottom felt like it was on fire, the beating stopped and Alison felt a slick finger enter her rear hole as Bob's other hand slid over her hot skin. A few seconds later Bob's hard member pressed relentlessly against her tiny opening. Alison forced herself to relax and allowed the hot shaft to bury itself deeply inside her rear. Not that much relaxation was required. She was already so hot and ready that in seconds she was pressing back against his penetrating strokes trying to get him in deeper and deeper.

Alison spent the rest of the watch bent over the rape rack while Bob alternated floggings and other punishments with sexual stimulation. He used his tongue to bring her off twice more and repeatedly worked her up almost to the point of no return before frustrating her. When Joe appeared with a bound Kate for his watch, Alison was stiff and sore, but could hardly wait to get back to Bob's cabin. He didn't disappoint her. Twice more before morning Bob's hard shaft brought satisfaction to them both, once in her hot vagina and once in her mouth during a long and intense sixty-nine. And when she finally woke to sunlight, Bob ate her to three more climaxes before untying her and joining her in the shower.

This day proceeded much like the last except that when afternoon playtime came, Alison found herself the figurehead. For three hours she hung from the angled pole, spray occasionally hitting her bare breasts. Before tying her to the pole, the men had inserted a medium butt plug and a small vibrating egg. These combined with the wind and spray to keep her at a constant sexual edge and when finally she was brought back onto the boat, Alison was more than ready for the two additional hours of sex play which followed.

At one point James lay on his back on the padded part of the deck and pulled her down atop him. As his long cock slid into her hot pussy, Alison was more than ready to ride him hard. But he held her still for a few seconds and suddenly she felt a lubed finger once more poking at her tight rear opening. This was followed a little later by Ken's weight pressing her into a tight sandwich and his hard shaft pushing it's way inside. Alison became lost in the sensations of their combined rhythm and it wasn't until after all three of them had come in hard climaxes that she realized she had just been fucked by two men at the same time as several others - men and women - looked on. Surprisingly, the realization didn't bother her.

Later as she watched, Joe and David pounded into Kate and Sue who were tied spread eagled on their backs. While Joe was nearing his climax, Kelly moved over beside Alison. She put her arm across Alison's shoulders and when Alison turned to look at her, held up a harness of some kind. It took Alison only a couple of seconds to recognize the harness which had held the strap on dildos she had experienced from the receiving end the previous day. She looked a question at Kelly but understanding began to dawn as Kelly started to place the harness around Alison's waist. She hadn't considered this, but found herself standing still as Kelly attached everything and also found herself becoming excited at the idea. By the time Joe pulled out of Kate's wet tunnel, Alison needed only a slight bit of encouragement from Kelly before she stretched over her roommate, pushing the fake cock deeply into Kate's willing body.

For the next several days the trip proceeded along the same lines. Alison could hardly believe the amount and intensity of the sexual activity and was constantly surprised by her own demanding appetite. She spent an evening with each of the men and then began over again with Ken. He kept his word and she spent the entire two hour watch tied tightly with the satin ribbons teasing and tormenting her hot body. Afterwards she was so hot that it was another three hours - and two fuckings and seven orgasms - later before she and Ken dropped into a nearly exhausted sleep.

About noon on the seventh day out the men brought the boat into a protected cove on a small island. They assured the girls that the island was one of many totally uninhabited so they were still free to play their games. The water in the cove was crystal clear and about thirty feet deep at the deepest. Everyone swam in the clear water and finally went ashore to lie in the sun. Sandwiches and cool drinks were brought over from the boat for a picnic lunch which was followed by naps and - surprise! - more sex.

Some time during the afternoon David suggested Scuba diving. It seemed there was plenty of equipment on the boat and Alison quickly discovered that Sue, Kelly, and Barb had all dived for a couple of years or more. Bob looked over at Kate and asked, "Well, what about you, Kate? I know last year you tried it a little and said you were going to take a class. Did you?"

Kate answered, nodding strongly, "I sure did. I still need the dive in open water to finish and get my card, but otherwise I've met all the requirements. And, for that matter, so has Alison. We took the class together."

Kate had talked Alison into taking the classes, but before long Alison had found she really liked the diving. She had been looking forward to summer when she could do the free ascent in open water and become certified. Now she began to wonder if Kate's true reason for the classes had to do with these trips.

Before she could think too much about it, Bob said, "Well, then, you are both in luck. David is a certified dive instructor and can sign you off."

David grinned and added, "That's right. Of course in addition to the free ascent in open water I'll require something else. Before coming up you'll each have to fuck the dive master." This brought several laughs, and David added, "You just think I'm kidding. Wait and see."

They all headed back to the boat and started getting the equipment out of the lockers. While they were getting everything ready, a couple of the men cautioned the girls about what to watch out for. The cove had a sandy bottom and the clear water didn't reveal any of the stinging corals, but they described them anyway. They were also warned about jelly fish and a couple of other things. Each girl would be partnered with one of the men, who, Alison gathered, were frequent divers and experienced in these waters.

As they started to don the equipment, Alison suddenly broke out in giggles. Ken, who was helping her on with her tank, looked questioningly at her. She controlled herself and explained, "In the YMCA pool they kept talking about the freedom of Scuba compared to the old style hard hat diving, but they never hinted at anything this free. In the Y pool, everyone still wore bathing suits."

Ken looked around at the ten totally naked people putting on their tanks, flippers, belts, and masks, but nothing else. "Well," he replied, "I'm sure they have no idea what they're missing."

The three experienced couples splashed into the water and set off exploring the cove. Ken, David, Kate, and Alison stood on the after deck while David explained the procedure. "I'll take Kate down first. We'll go to the bottom - It's about twenty feet here. - and sit down. Not really sit, of course, but settle on the bottom. Kate, you will take off your tank. You can keep the mouth piece while we complete the special requirement." He grinned at her and said, "I was serious. You're going to fuck the divemaster first. Then, when you're ready, take a breath, drop the mouthpiece and release your weight belt. Let yourself rise slowly, exhaling constantly. Remember, go up no faster than your bubbles. And above all, don't hold your breath. All right, are you ready?"