Pain Management

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

My eyes opened and again I looked to the clock. Another forty-five minutes had disappeared, and before I even tried to move my hands, I already felt the heat rising to my face. It was a humbling experience to have this young woman take such easy control of me--again.

Strong chains bound my wrists to the arms of my own chair this time. More chains connected my legs and crossed behind the post under my seat, securing my legs. I tested them and found them unyielding. The nurse was trying to trick me this time, these were real chains, heavy and clanking. She must have put them on me while I was under, and now she thought I'd be fooled into thinking they didn't exist at all.

Leanna giggled as I pulled at the chains again. I looked up at her and was disturbed to see the younger woman smirking as her hand toyed with the front of her skirt. My shame mounted as I felt myself getting more turned on as I stared at her. Surely the nurse couldn't mean to repeat that part as well and think that it could win her a staff position at my clinic?

"What are you doing?"

She lifted her skirt, exposing a tiny white cotton triangle of bikini panties. Nurse Kemp ignored my question and used her other hand to massage her crotch with an open sigh of pleasure.

"I have to admit, it's kind of sexu to see a powerful woman like you reduced to being chained and helpless in front of me," she said, before letting her skirt drop back down.

Her hands went to her hips under the skirt, and I watched, mesmerized, as she slipped her panties down over her thighs.

"Not your underwear, please," I said.

Somehow, my plea sounded like a request, and my shame and arousal both grew stronger.

"Yes, my underwear. I've had them on all day, and now you get to have them on all night."

This time I didn't struggle as the beautiful younger woman stretched her soiled underwear over my head. It was all I could do to keep from sucking in a hungry breath right then, but I had to at least show enough control to wait until she'd left. She stepped back, checking her handiwork, and then giggled one last time before leaving.

After the nurse closed the door behind her, I couldn't hold it any longer. I breathed her smell deep inside me and couldn't stifle the loud moan that rose to my throat as I felt relief.

At that first full taste of Leanna's scent, my aches and pains melted away and my center went liquid. My hands reached towards my own sex uselessly as the chains held them tight.

It wasn't going to take hours for me to reach climax; it wasn't even going to take minutes. This time there could be no pretending that I'd just happened to be aroused and that the proximity of her underwear was a coincidence.

It was embarrassing, humiliating even, but all I could feel at that moment was desire and gratitude for the pleasure I felt at having the gift of this beautiful aroma to savor.

**********

"Dr. Sullivan?"

I awoke to Jenny standing in my office doorway. I must have finally drifted off to sleep at some point in the early morning hours.

It was just like two mornings before, but this time I felt, and probably looked, a wreck. If my assistant took a step into the room, she'd have to smell the result of my night of arousal. Even after having slept a bit, my panties felt a mess.

Leanna's panties, however, were gone once more. The object of my extraordinary night of lust was now just a paper mask again. I looked down at my wrists and found them tied down not with iron chains, but with paper clips that had been linked together.

It was amazing, really, but there was no time to analyze my feelings about the nurse's ability to warp my reality. First I needed time to compose myself. I pulled my hands free and lifted off the mask, quickly opening my desk drawer and dropping it inside.

"Give me a minute, sweetie. I'm not quite back in the real world yet."

She looked at me with more annoyance than confusion, and closed the door behind her as she left. Thank God it was Jenny that found me again, and that she seemed to accept my previous explanation without having to hear it again.

A yawn overcame me as I stretched, the weariness of having experienced hour after hour of intense sexual gratification instead of sleep having taken their toll on me. I felt as if I'd run a marathon or something, instead of just sat there in my chair.

The more I considered it, the less I cared about the dose of humiliating submission she'd forced on me, twice. I couldn't deny the power of hypnosis, nor her skill at its practice any longer.

I needed a shower, and a change of clothes, and I didn't have much time, but I awakened my computer and began typing instead. The email I composed to the chief praised nurse Kemp's gifted use of hypnosis, reversing my former position completely, and requested that she be moved into my pain clinic. I described the significant cost savings we'd achieve by avoiding the use of our outside hypnotherapist, and suggested that the nurse receive a nice pay increase as part of her new position.

Only when the email was sent did I feel that I'd made that situation right. I really had been unnecessarily mean to her, and I had been proven wrong about her skills in undeniable fashion.

Standing, I found myself sore from being in the chair for so long again, and groaned at the realization that I was going to have to somehow stay awake all day.

**********

After a shower and a change that left me so late that I missed my own staff meeting, I felt rejuvenated enough that it didn't seem like an impossible task to make it through the day anymore, at least as long as the hospital's coffee supply didn't run dry.

The chief's response expressed pleasure at my turnaround, and approved my request. I was trapped in a series of meetings that kept me from telling her about her new position and its higher pay, meetings that dragged through a lunch and into the early afternoon.

The meetings seemed to go on forever; in addition to the sleep deprivation and fatigue I was fighting through, my aches returned and by the afternoon my head was beginning to throb as well.

During the last of my meetings, discussing the impact of the upcoming set of billing code changes and the inability of our primary billing system vendor to have our system updated in time, I grew distracted by the strangest discovery.

Sitting there I thought about finding Leanna and giving her the good news, and my pain lessened a tiny bit, for just a moment. It felt so nice that I closed my eyes, and just imagined the nurse's pretty face, chasing the feeling. To my surprise, my pain faded even more noticeably.

It was a struggle to force my eyes open, the throbbing coming back full-force, but I'd be noticed if I didn't. I spent the entire rest of the meeting thinking about it, though. She must have given me some sort of instructions to feel good, to enjoy my degradation, and this must be some residual effect of that programming.

I wondered then, what if I were in my chair with her phantom panties over my head, how would that alter my current pain? Just thinking about it made me shift uncomfortably in my chair at the sudden heat I felt down south, but also at the momentary relief of my pain that the thought seemed to have granted me.

When the meeting finally ended, I called her the moment I made it back to my office, asking her if she was free to talk.

"I'm about to have a session with a patient, actually. I'm at the hospital though, could I just stop by your office when I get done?"

I quickly agreed, trying to cover the sigh I released when the news that she was in the building made my head stop pounding for a blessed moment.

My eyes closed and I thought about her, and the headache faded to a manageable throb. I spent most of the next two hours, as I waited for her past the time that the clinic office closed, sitting there at my desk, thinking about her to ease my pain, with less success as the afternoon dragged on into evening.

When she finally did arrive, the sight of her in person was even more soothing to my pain than my imagined version of her had been earlier. She seemed pleased about the news that she'd be paid more and would have her own office at the clinic, where she could use her hypnosis skills to help more patients than ever.

I struggled internally with the question I'd grown desperate to ask her. There was really no way to request what I wanted without sounding like some kind of pervert, and I was embarrassed even thinking about it, but I couldn't stop myself.

"I've been having an awful achy, headachy sort of day. I've been thinking about how good it felt after you'd hypnotized me and wondering if you could. I mean, would it . . . would it be possible to try it again. I mean, without being restrained. Just to see if it helps?"

A look of amusement came to her face and I felt myself flush with fiery shame. It had been a mistake to even suggest this, and I wished I could hide then.

"You know, I think you're feeling pain because it's so stressful for you to be in charge. It must be hard to pretend to be strong when you're really not."

What did she mean by that? Things were getting a little more embarrassing than I could handle. I'd just have to deal with the pain on my own.

"On second thought, it's probably not a good idea. Forget I asked."

"I can't just leave you here in pain, when we both know that I can give you what you need. Fall into my eyes and sleep for me," she said.

At that point I both wanted it and I didn't, but all the same I looked into her eyes and did as I was told.

**********

My eyes opened and I was still seated behind my desk. There were no ropes or chains, I wasn't restrained. Leanna faced me across the desk, the look of amusement still on her face as she reached under her skirt and slid off her panties, which were racy red silk. Now I was imagining her to be wearing sexy lingerie, apparently.

As she stepped out of them, I didn't just stare because I viscerally wanted them; I stared because I knew they weren't real, yet they appeared to actually be her panties. Did she have to leave while I was in a trance to go get a paper mask, I wondered, or did she have one waiting in her pocket already?

She leaned over and dropped them on the desk in front of me. "Here you go. I'm sure these will help with your pain. I'll see you in the morning," she said, and then she left me there.

As she was closing my office door behind her, I saw the young woman she'd had in a trance that day. The pretty young fibromyalgia patient. Why would she be waiting for Leanna in the outer office? That mystery should have absorbed me more, but my attention was drawn back to the underwear on my desk.

I picked up the panties and again marveled at the perfection of the illusion. Already I could smell that hypnotic female scent on them. The first faint breath of it made me sigh with relief. I brought them closer and sniffed deeply. My eyes closed as I began to savor the feeling of my pain turning to pleasure with every breath.

I nestled my face into the crotch panel as instinctively I sought more of that perfect smell. The sensation of moisture against my lips and nose made my eyes open. I was more ashamed than ever for a moment as I marveled at the feeling of wetness. Was this my doing? If this was all just something that existed in my mind, a paper mask turned into a younger woman's worn panties, if I could imagine this delicious scent, was it my preference to imagine that she'd been aroused at the idea of removing them for me?

My body was responding to the smell with such force that I didn't spend a moment more wondering about my own perversion, I just drank in that smell and let the fire building in my center grow hotter with every breath.

The dampness on my nose left no question that I was smelling Leanna's arousal. If I could bury my face between her beautiful thighs and if it pleased her to let me do so, this would be steamy fragrance of her heat.

I thought of her the moment before she'd left, standing there looking down at me, amused, and imagined that I wasn't chained. I imagined that I was able to fall to my knees while she laughed at my perverse need, and that she let me crawl to her, lifting my head up under her skirt to find her naked beneath and aroused by her mastery over me.

The shameful image consumed me, and any veneer of pride or control I'd kept up dissolved. I didn't make any decision to release myself to my need, but it happened. My mouth opened and then I was first licking, then sucking at that damp cloth. It tasted even more deliriously wonderful than it smelled, and in only moments, I groaned and came.

My fingers busy in my panties as I sniffed what I believed were hers, I made myself cum like a dirty little perverted animal, over and over again until I couldn't take it any more.

When I finally cut myself off, I opened my desk drawer and slipped her "panties" into a large envelope. I was sweaty and disheveled and feeling no sign of any pain at all.

I was so tired that when I got home that night I only ate a snack and showered before falling into bed and collapsing into sleep.

**********

Saturday morning I tried to stop thinking about how enamored of Leanna I was growing. More and more I found myself thinking about how pretty she was, or how nice she was, or how much I wanted to lick her all over her entire body.

It was just the hypnosis, and my gratitude over being relieved of my pain the night before, I was sure. I wasn't gay, I'd never been interested in any other woman, after all, not that way. Besides, the girl was starting to lord it over me that she had won our little hypnosis bets.

The struggle to stop thinking about her grew more difficult, though, when my headache returned that night. Then it was my muscles and joints, until I was aching all over. When an old Vicodin from the medicine cabinet wasn't effective in reducing my pain, but thinking about Leanna was, I found myself laying in bed awake that night, imagining the younger woman naked to soothe myself.

I slept only fitfully, and Sunday morning I knew that I was beyond caring about my shame. I had to get her to help me again. I had access to her mobile phone number, but when I called it just rang and rang until her voice mail picked up. I left her a message, asking her to call back.

By the end of the day, I'd left her three more messages, without a response. I moped around miserably, in pain that seemed to be growing inexorably worse, obsessing about her like a teenage crush.

**********

It was Monday morning before I heard from her. I was so desperate that I was angry, but when I heard the message she left on my office line, I was just too relieved to hold any sort of animus towards her.

"I just saw your messages. My phone battery died on Saturday, and I forgot to plug it in until this morning. I'm sorry I didn't get your messages sooner. I'll try to get out of the office early today--I was planning to bring a couple of boxes over there anyway, so it will all work out nicely. Don't worry, you'll be my first official clinic patient, I'll make you feel better."

The day dragged on and on though, once more it was only after the clinic office had closed before she finally arrived. She seemed sympathetic to my discomfort, but she didn't want to put me straight under.

"Listen, boss, I'll hypnotize you if you want, but I'm a little worried about you. This seems just like the Vicki thing all over again."

"Vicki?"

"You know, that patient that was with me Friday night? The twenty year old girl? I tried sort of an nontraditional approach with her, and it really helped, but it had some side effects as well. She's sort of, well, how do I put this--she's fallen in love with me."

I was in too much pain to care about the girl, or any advantage Leanna had taken with her.

"The thing is, my sessions with her were what gave me the idea to do what I did with you. With Vicki, I'd tried unsuccessfully to dull her pain and came up with the idea to give her some arbitrary other thing to receive pleasure from instead. In a moment of weakness, I was turned on by the idea of making that thing be my, well, my female parts."

Maybe I did care about the girl after all. My pulse pounded in my ears, it was hard to breathe. Was she admitting to brainwashing me? Was this why I felt the way I did?

"This is sort of embarrassing to admit, but once it started, I couldn't stop myself. It's just too big a turn on to not only have the power to make a woman obey my every whim, but to do it in such a perversely personal way. I'm afraid I've made that poor girl totally addicted to my pussy. She's at the point now where she'll do anything to have a chance to please me with her mouth. What makes me truly evil, though, is that now I've gone and done the same thing to you, haven't I?"

"But I've only . . . I mean, they're just paper masks," I said.

"You're already farther gone than you think. Take out that last paper mask, you kept it in your desk drawer like I ordered, don't you?"

Like she ordered? My hand shook as I removed the envelope and looked inside. I stared in shock, and Leanna giggled as I spilled the red silk underwear on to my desk. No paper mask, just a sexy pair of dirty panties. Panties that I'd gotten myself off on sniffing. Panties that I'd gotten myself off on sucking. The truth of her power over me hit hard; my grasp on what or wasn't real seemed to be weaker by the moment.

She lifted her skirt slowly, watching my reaction to the sight of her underwear, pink today. My eyes locked between her legs, and if the intensity of my need could have been transferred through the air with my gaze, the crotch of her satiny-looking, lace-bordered panties would have burst into flames.

"It's time for you to face facts. You're in pain, and the only thing that can make you feel better is right here," she said, brazenly massaging her mound with the middle finger on her right hand as I watched.

"No, I won't let you do this," I said, but my eyes never left her panties.

The pain faded as I watched her touch herself, and I groaned and closed my eyes at the joyous relief.

"Don't do this to yourself. There's no reason for you to suffer. One little sniff and you won't just get rid of the pain, you'll feel wonderful and we both know it. All you have to do is ask me nicely, and then I'll let you have what you want."

Even though I knew then that it was really her personal scent I'd been smelling that whole week, I couldn't resist the need I felt. I was both horrified and aroused by the knowledge that the thing I wanted most in the world right then was to have her panties in my hand and the door closed, so that I could sniff them in privacy.

"Please let me sniff your . . . your panties," I said.

"Okay," she said, letting the front of her knee-length skirt fall back down into place.

Her hands moved to her hips and she smiled at me. She looked so confident and beautiful as she stood there, unmoving, that I was frozen there, admiring her, for a moment. She didn't move to take off her underwear, and the aching pain along my shoulders shook me out of my awestruck moment.

"I did what you asked. Let me have them now, please," I said.

It was humiliating; I wanted to smell her dirty underwear so badly that I was reduced to begging.

"Oh, I'm not going to just give you my underwear. I will let you sniff them, though. You'd better hurry though, I'm not going to stand here waiting forever," she said, with an amused grin on her face.

The realization that she intended for me to sniff her underwear while she was still wearing them finally dawned on me, and despite myself I shuddered with arousal. She thought that I would just get down on my knees and sniff her crotch like some kind of lesbian pervert?