Painful School Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers

Mr Beech gradually quickened his pace until he reached his climax and he came into Sue with an animal grunt. He puller her hips close to him as he pumped load after load into the condom. John was pleased that Mr Beech had at least used a condom, but this relief was short lived. Mr Beech pulled his still erect member from Sue's behind and then manoeuvred her from the desk into a kneeling position in front of him. Taking the knickers from her mouth he pulled her head backwards and opened her mouth telling her to stay in that position. He then carefully removed the full condom from himself and upended it over Sue's face, allowing all the cum to pour into her mouth and over her face. When the condom was empty he dropped it on the floor and then used the huge purple and swollen head of his penis to rub the cum over her face and into her hair. Forcing his cock into her mouth making Sue lick it clean. Once he was satisfied Sue had done a good job Mr Beech dried his glistening cock with her knickers and then threw them to the ground.

John realised that Mr Beech had totally dominated Sue, first thoroughly caning her and then ass fucking her. He had further humiliated her by rubbing his cum all over Sue's face.

Once Mr Beech had finished he dressed quickly and told John and Sue that they should clean up and then rejoin the reunion party. He also told John that several other teachers at the Academy had outstanding business from Sue's school days that needed to be resolved. He told John to phone his office and make the necessary appointments. John could only wonder what these matters were, but he guessed they would involve further caning and fucking of Sue. This was something that he would have to discuss and agree with her later.

djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers
12