Painted Touch

Story Info
She dips her fingertip into the paint.
1.5k words
4
9.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His phone rings in the midst of the night... "Hello," she replies in a saddened tone... "I need you baby, please come over," and hangs up. His heart for her beats so deeply... he jumps out of bed and rushes to see her. He takes out the key... and unlocks her door... opening it in a hurry to be with his love... to comfort her.

Little did he know what was truly waiting behind that door! As it opens... the room is lit up with candles... her furniture pushed back making a clearing in the middle of the room... where on the floor sits a large white sheet taped around the edges... several cans of paint and her beauty displayed in the center of it all. She sits there in her nakedness... the reflection of the candles danced sensually on her tanned, curvatious body. Music playing faintly in the background...

The orchestra plays in soft melodies. His face displayed with a surprised look... as he came closer to her. He sits facing her... their eyes meet and she smiles... "What is going on baby, you had me worried..." she places her finger over his mouth and pulling him closer... she deeply kisses him. He smiles as he locks into her beautiful eyes... the candles reflect such a glow... a glow he has not yet seen there before. He is lost into her big brown eyes... as they stare into his... speaking to him with that look of seduction... desires for him flames within.

What a look of innocence she possesses... yet, sexy and erotic. She comes to her knees and closer to him she moves... a straddling him as he sits... their eyes still locked. His arms are placed around her waist... where he gently caresses the small of her back... she comes in with another kiss... this time a very playful seductive kiss... she nibbles at his bottom lip... putting her tongue into his mouth and then quickly pulls it away as he goes to intertwine his with it... biting at his upper lip...

She traces his lips with the tip of her tongue... as her hands softly hold the sides of his face. She leans over and grabs the paints... placing the colors close to them... she opens the lids... tossing them a side. She repositions her straddle on his lap... she passionately kisses him... caressing his face and head with the tips of her nails. He silently moans from the pleasure he is receiving off her touch. She kisses his brow... and then the other...

Moving slowly towards his ears... where she faintly whispers... "Don't say a word my dear"... as she still caresses on his picture perfect face... "Close your eyes my dear"... "relax"... she kisses him on the lobe... as she pulls up his shirt... taking it off... she gently pushes him down upon the floor... she leans into him and continues to whisper... "Let the music play its soft melodies in your mind"... "Let the touch of my satin flesh caress upon your body"... "Let the trail of my fingers talk to your heart"... "Keep your eyes closed"...

Each time I place my fingertip to your pretty lips; I want you to taste"... "Please don't say a word my dear"... "just listen to every word I speak, and take in my every touch." she grasps onto his hands with hers... holding them down above his head... he sweats from the heat of her body that has been pressed firmly against him... she begins to lick every drip from his neck dry...working her way around his chest... nibbling on his rock hard nipples... a bite here, a bite there... a lick here, a lick there...

Moving his hands down to his side... still grasped into hers... she slides down his thigh with her sweetness still a straddling him... his manhood is getting aroused into stiffness... she feels it through his pants... stiffening onto her breasts... she trails her lips further down... catching every inch of sweat on his beautiful body... she kisses into his belly button... his throbbing on her chest is only making her more wet... she sits up slightly... releasing the grasp of his hands... and with the tip of her nails she caresses up his wrists... up his arms... around his neck... down his nipples and stomach...

She opens the button from his pants... then unzips them... pulling them open... she once again kisses the flesh that hid beneath... she moves from her straddle and pulls his pants and boxers off... throwing them to the other side of the room... she kisses his feet... inserting his toe into her suction... she works her way up his chin... her hands caressing aimlessly within her reach... he lays there in his nakedness as her satin skin slides up his thigh... following her every touch... her every kiss. Mmmmmmmmm...

His soft moans of pleasure peaking her arousal even more... he can feel the wetness from her sweet spot tracking up his legs... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... the heat from her sweetness burning passion onto his flesh. He wants to touch her so bad... but he must refrain for now. Her wetness straddles his manhood... dripping onto his balls... she moves her hips in a circular motion... slowly and gently on his stiffened cock... she dips her fingertip into the paint... where she places it to his lips... mmmmmmmm... banana flavored paint...

He licks her fingertip... she dips the other hands finger... again placing it on his lips... mmmmmmmmm... cherries. She dips her hands into the paints and softly caresses on his face... and in his ear, she whispers... "I want to get lost in you, get lost to your touch, your feel, your charms." she sits up to dip into another flavor... putting her finger to his lips... mmmmmmmmmmm... chocolate and the other..........mmmmmmmmmmmmm... vanilla. She begins to paint upon his chest as she says... "I want to fall asleep beside you, wrapped in the warmth of your arms... I want to know you as I've known no other."

Once again she dips into the paints... mmmmmmmmm... mint and the other.... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... plums. She begins to paint his arms as she leans into his ear and whispers... "I want to love you, as I've never loved... I want to move you and be moved by you, bodies and souls ungloved." she kisses his ear... and comes to his lips... where in the corner of her eyes she sees a tear... she licks up his tear and kisses him with every drive of desire she has been building up for him. She sits up and pulls him up to her... where they both now sit in the middle of that blank canvas... waiting to be painted on with their ecstasy.

She tells him to open his eyes and look deep into hers... their eyes lock... as she dips his fingers into the paints... and places his hands on her breasts... he begins to caress them... painting her beautiful body... her neck... shoulders... around her curved waist... and on her back...as she paints on his...she reaches down where her wetness still circulates around his manhood. She places it to her entrance of sweetness and slowly and gently slides him in. Her curvatious hips rotating one way and then the other... slowly she takes his hardness in and out with long deep strokes.

After they have covered their upper bodies with paint... she slowly gets off his stiffness... and begins to paint the rest of his body... and him... painting hers. He grabs her and lays her down... and climbs on top of her... where he kisses her every inch of flesh... savoring the many tastes that is painted over her body... he deeply kisses her erotically... needing her... wanting her... wanting to feel her tightness suction in his hard cock.

He makes loves to her... as they roll around on that blank canvas... imprinting every piece of their bodies... until that canvas is now a beautiful work of art. He pulls her into him as deep as he can... her hips lifted off the ground... his arm around her waist holding her up where he can feel every bit of depth in her wetness... their moans are getting louder... the sweat... dripping paint... as they come to the point of explosion...

He grabs her neck with his other hand... her arms out grasping tightly on the canvas... he strokes her fast and hard as his grip around her neck gets tighter....... Ohhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhh...yessssssss... fuck me baby... fuck me hard... ohhhhhhhh... awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah ... yeah... his moans turning her on even more as they get even louder... she screams in pleasure.... Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh yesssssss yesssssssss... fuck me...... he screams as he fills her with every ounce of love he has... she screams as she releases all over his hard throbbing cock... together they cum.

He lays down upon her as he kisses her... their eyes lock once again... speaking every word they are unable to say at that moment... only to fall asleep in one another's embrace.