Painting

Story Info
She's interrupted while painting her office.
1k words
3.97
31.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was painting my office, no one else was here, save for my secretary downstairs, so I had music turned up, oblivious to the outside world. I had changed out of my skirt and heels, and had on my painting clothes, and old ragged pair of Umbros and a short t-shirt. I was on my knees, singing, and painting the base boards when I heard, "Nice ass."

I screamed, jumping out of my skin, and splattering paint on the wall and on myself. "DAMN YOU. You could have knocked, or told me you were coming, or something..." I looked down at my ragged shorts and t-shirt and knew I looked awful.

"I did knock, somebody was singing too loud to hear me," he laughed as he slowly backed me up against the wall I'd just finished painting.

"Damnit," I squealed as I realized I'd just leaned into wet paint. But before I could move away from the wall, he boxed me in, planting his hands on either side of my body. "Uh, the paint's wet," I stammered as he lowered his head to kiss me. And then, I didn't care. I raised my arms up, wrapping them around his neck, spreading paint to his shirt from where my arms had been against the wall.

He lifted me off the ground, so I wrapped my legs around his waist, pressing myself against him. As I rubbed my pussy against the bulge in his pants, he bit my lip, and laughing said, "You little slut."

"Mmm, yes?"

He dropped me to the floor, and I felt my body dragging through the wet paint. He dropped his hands to my waist and grabbed the elastic band of my shorts and pulled them along with my thong down to my ankles where I promptly kicked them off. I had my hands busy at his zipper, trying to divulge him of his pants as quickly as my shorts had disappeared. He helped me push them down, then lifted me again to pin me against the wall.

I felt the cold paint squish against my now naked ass. "This might be hard to explain," I smirked, thinking of my very paint covered bare ass. But I soon forgot all about wet paint as he pushed into me, completely filling me. "Oh, oh wow," I stammered as I wrapped my legs back around his hips and pressed myself as close as I could to him. He thrust into me, over and over again, sliding me up and down the wall, his hands gripping my ass.

"Cum for me, cum for me now," he growled into my ear as he pulled almost completely out of me, then slammed into me, pushing me hard against the wall.

I screamed as I climaxed, bucking my hips against him, and biting down on his shoulder until I tasted the paint that my arms had spread earlier.

He never stopped pushing into me, harder, faster, slamming me against the wall. I had barely stopped convulsing through the first orgasm when the second hit me hard. I gripped his hair in my hands, and slammed my mouth against his, kissing him hungrily.

He pushed me once more hard against the wall, and I felt him cum with great force inside of me. I ground down against him, wanting to feel every pulse.

He let me slide down the wall again 'till my feet touched the ground, and I could stand up. He pulled up one of the chairs, and sat down as I leaned against the wall for support. He suddenly started laughing uncontrollably.

I put a paint covered hand on my hip, and said, "That was funny?"

He reached out and grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. He turned me around so that I was looking at the wall, and said, "No, but THAT is funny," indicating the lack of paint or smeared paint in the area where he had just fucked me.

"You know you are gonna have to help me fix that, right?" I said.

"Sure, later though, I'm not finished with you yet."

"Oh, really? What else do you have in mind? Wait, I think there are a few spots on me not covered in paint, want to fix that?"

"No, sit down, there on the floor, now, lean back, good girl."

"What, want me to roll over and bark next?"

"No, I want you to touch yourself, I want to watch."

"You're not going to join me?"

"No, just watch."

"You'll at least come down here by me, right?"

He complied, laying down beside me as he drug a hand along my naked thigh, up to the hem of my t-shirt, and then farther up to graze his fingers across my nipple, just teasing me as he went. "Well, what are you waiting for?" he asked.

"Hoping you'll change your mind and help me out."

"Nope, this is about you."

I sighed as I trailed my fingers down until they could dip into the sticky wet mess between my legs. I let one finger slide down between my pussy lips, it felt so cold against the hot, slick flesh it encountered. I shivered, but didn't stop. I looked up into his eyes, just for a minute, and I must have conveyed some of how unsure I was, because he dipped his head and kissed me, stroking my cheek. So, I let myself enjoy the moment, and before long, I was lost as I worked myself to climax. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, telling me how much he was enjoying the view, how he wanted to see me make myself cum. It didn't take long before my quick fingers and his words had me biting my lip as I climaxed hard and fast.

"Let me have your fingers."

I lifted my hand, and he took each of my fingers into his mouth and sucked on each one individually, then kissed me so that I could see how good I tasted.

"Mmmm, that was nice," I sighed as I stretched.

"Who says I'm through with you yet?"

"Mmm, really? What else did you have in mind?"