Painting the Flagpole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached his tongue around the edge of my panties, finding its way to direct contact with my pussy, and I'm afraid my reaction only encouraged him, as my body squirmed under his touch and groaned with approval. He used a hand to hold my panties aside to give him better access, his tongue sliding up and down my slit and gently probing. I could already feel the beginnings of an orgasm deep inside me, and I knew his tongue would bring me over the crest in just a few more strokes.

Instead, he abruptly pulled away from me, and I made a noise that sounded something like a whimper. He rose up on his knees and scooted closer to me, pulling my panties aside again and positioning the tip of that thick cock right at the entrance to my slit. I was so close, I had to have him inside me. I wanted him. I needed him. I expected him to plunge into me, but he stayed perfectly still.

I felt my body taking charge of the situation, moving beneath him, squirming, pressing toward him. My pussy swallowed a half-inch of his cock, not even the whole mushroom top, and he still didn't move, even a little. I bucked under him, desperate for him to be inside me, so close to an orgasm. Finally I felt the head pop inside, and I grunted quietly.

My body fucked the tip of his cock, moving toward and away from it, feeling the tip just inside me and then feeling it glide back out a bit. I held my head up to look at him and saw his eyes trained on my pussy, his mouth open slightly, breathing deeply but quietly. I could see the shaft of his cock, the tip held in place by my pussy, and my body wanted it.

Without any conscious effort at all, I watched my legs reach around his waist and pull hard, while at the same time my hands reached over my head and pushed, and I lifted my butt off the grass just enough. As I slid toward him, the full length of his cock impaled me, and the feeling was so powerful that the sensation of impending orgasm returned instantly.

Now that he was inside me, Ken started to move, matching my body's thrusts, fucking me deeply. Together we picked up the tempo, neither of us leading or following the other, but both completely in sync. I relished the heat of his skin, the sense of fullness within me, the rhythm of our bodies entwined.

The tiny ripple that had signaled my climax grew quickly into a wave, a wave that spread from my pussy up through my chest, down my arms, out my legs. As Ken's cock plunged inside me, the wave crested, and my entire body exploded with an orgasm unlike any I'd felt before. I screamed over and over, my head violently thrashing left and right, eyes squeezed shut, completely entranced and controlled by the massive flood that overtook me. My body kept moving just as it had, and the cock continued to pummel me, thrust upon thrust, bringing me to higher and higher levels of ecstasy, not letting the wave retreat.

I was so engrossed in my own climax that I barely noticed Ken's. But I did feel his cock get a little stiffer inside me, and I thought I heard his voice add to my own screams as his cock tensed again and again, hot liquid driven deep into my womb. His orgasm gave me another surge of energy, with the knowledge that I had turned him on enough to make him cum. His motions began to slow, but I rode the wave with him all the way to shore. At last my screams gave way to quiet, heavy pants as he came to a stop and rested his cock inside me.

"Baby, that was incredible," he said. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. His strong chest was hovering over me, as if he were protecting me from all the evils of the world. Beads of sweat had formed on his forehead, and one was making its way down his cheek.

I still hadn't recovered enough to speak cogently. "Oh my god, Kenny. Oh my god . . ." I could feel his cock starting to shrink inside me.

"I take that to mean it was pretty incredible for you too."

"Yeah."

He pulled away from me, unplugging his cock and releasing a torrent of warm sticky juice that seeped from my slit and down past my ass to the grass. His cock was sopping wet, and it gleamed in the full sun, still partially hard but retreating.

"Um, it looks like we both need some cleaning up," he said. "Do you want to get the hose, or should I?"

"Very funny, Ken."

I was still flat on my back, unable to move yet, and he lay down on his side next to me, his arm propping his head up. "You're right. If we get started with the hose again, we may never make it inside."

We were both quiet for long enough to watch a plane cross the sky miles overhead. I broke the silence. "Kenny, what did we just do?"

"Well, what happened is that you just painted my flagpole."

His humor didn't register with me right then. "Jesus. Do you know how wrong this was?"

"Listen, Amy, there's nothing wrong with sex. We're both consenting adults, right?"

"But you're my brother, and I love you like a brother. Will I still have the same brother as before?"

"I'll always be your brother, Amy. And I still love you like a sister, just like always."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart." I thought back to his earlier promise, and I turned my head to glance at his cock, now soft and squishy, but still shiny with our combined fluids. I smiled as I thought about my theory about promises and cocks. If it held true, a promise made with a soft cock ought to be virtually unbreakable.

"OK," I said. "Thanks."

"But I learned something today, baby. I love you like a sister, but I also love you like a lover." He leaned down and grazed his lips lightly against my lips, boring his eyes into my eyes from point blank range. When he spoke again, quietly, I felt his lips gently brushing mine. "And I have a lot more to learn about my lover."

He kissed me in full then, a decidedly unsibling-like kiss. I returned the kiss with equal fervor, our mouths pressed solidly into each other, tongues intertwined, tasting each other. As we kissed, I thought again about how unbelievably strange it was to be so intimate with this man I'd known so differently for my whole life. Who knew he could make me feel like that? I wanted him to learn everything about me, even teach me things about my body that I didn't know myself.

He broke the kiss. "Maybe someday we can try again?"

I didn't even hesitate. "Yeah, let's do that. I'll paint your flagpole again sometime."

"But first, just for old times' sake, how about we go in and take a bath together?"