Palm Springs Business Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we headed back to the hotel, Amy and I couldn't stop laughing and giggling about what we had done in the bathroom and how we had almost been caught.

"Do you think that woman knew we were there and what we were doing?" Amy asked.
"Who cares if she did? I was just glad I could pay you back for the wonderful cum you gave me this afternoon," I said reaching up to caress her bare arm.

I noticed Jacob kept at looking at me in the rear view mirror as he drove. I smiled at him each time and more than once ran my tongue over my lips seductively, giving him something more to think about.

When we pulled up to the front of the hotel and the valet guys opened out doors for us, there was no doubt they were checking us out. I gave my young man a flash of my g-string, while I had no doubt Amy gave his young partner an even better pussy shot in those crotchless undies of hers.

Amy turned to me and took my hand in hers. "Cassandra, would you care to join Jacob and me for a night cap?"

"Yes, I would love to join you two," I said, hoping they both understood I had intended our being together meant more than just drinking together.

A walk across the hotel lobby, up the elevator and another short walk down the hallway and I was being ushered into their room by the very handsome and gentlemanly husband of a new intimate lady friend. I could only hope I would be getting intimate with the both of them very, very shortly.

Jacob disappointingly left us girls and went directly to his laptop. He must have checked his mail as he told us that he had to make a couple of calls for work and headed out to the balcony already tapping on his smartphone.

"Oh that man," Amy sighed, "If he's not fucking me silly he's on that damned cell phone. Would you like a drink?" The woman changed gears with that question so fast I about spun in place.

"What? I uh, of course, sure," I replied as I watched Jacob on the balcony in an animated phone conversation. Damn if he wasn't a good looking man. I just knew he was going to be even more good looking when those clothes came off and especially when I got to see and feel what I hoped to be one hard, long, manly...

"Here you go," Amy abruptly interrupted my erotic thought.

I turned so quickly that I nearly knocked the glass from her hand she offered me. "Oh! Thank you."

We walked over to sit on the couch, drinks in hand. She eased right up next to me and without a word leaned over and kissed me on the lips before sitting back again and taking a sip from her glass. As I took a sip from mine, she leaned out and put her glass on the table.

Amy then turned towards me. "So Cassandra, I think it is pretty obvious what is going to happen tonight, shall you and I get started while my workaholic husband misses the beginning of the festivities?"

"Yeah, why wait any longer we both know we want it," I said as I leaned in and kissed her this time. As I did I casually put my drink on the table next to hers before slipping my arms around her and we kissed as passionately as we had since we'd met. The kissing grew even more passionate by the second with our arms tightly wrapped around one another and Amy gently leaning back onto the couch.

I continued kissing her as my hand made its way down to her large breasts. Her little black dress was having a difficult time covering them as I began to squeeze her tits through her the thin material while I kissed and nibbled down her soft, warm neck. She moaned and breathed hotly in my ear as I continued to grope at her breasts.

Amy then reached behind my neck and untied the halter part of my dress. She pulled the fabric from around my neck down to let it drop in front of me. I kept on kissing her neck and ears as she revealed my already fully erect nipples to the slightly cool hotel room air. I could feel they were full extended as they tingled. I stopped kissing her to take a breath and that was all it took for her to make the next move and go down to my breasts and start kissing all over them. It was my turn to lean back onto the couch as she maneuvered herself on top of me. She not once left my breasts which were so highly charged and my nipples were so hard and sensitive at that point. I let a few soft moans out as she played with them between her fingertips.

As she played at my breasts I slid my hands around her back and found the zipper to her dress. I pulled it down until it reached just above her ass. At this point Amy was already going to town on my tits, seemingly slobbering all over them, and I was enjoying every minute of it.

My pussy was so wet and I imagined hers was just as wet as mine if my earlier encounter with her lovely lady part was any indication. I was running my fingers through her hair as she sucked and licked my nipples.

Then suddenly she stopped.

"Why did you stop sweetie?" I asked her as I looked up into her face.

Her eyes were glazed over as she took a breath and said simply, "I think we should take off these dresses."

"I couldn't agree with you more," I said as she stood up.

She proceeded to peel off that sexy black number in front of me revealing her sweet body and joyously that sweet pussy covered in the black and red crotchless panties and then those gorgeously massive round tits with the hard pointed nipples atop each. She did keep her heels on.

Then she held out her hand and helped me up. I stood up in front of her with my dress already bunched up at my waist. I put my hands on my hips and slid the dress on down until it quickly fell to the floor and I stepped out of it wearing nothing but a g-string and heels.

Amy just sat there looking up at me for moment, then said, "That is a very sexy g-string. The light blue material looks great against your tanned body."

"Thanks, I figured you would enjoy it," I said as I cocked my hips toward her smiling face.

"And Amy isn't going to be the only one enjoying taking it off you," I heard the baritone voice call out behind us.

We both looked over and found Jacob smiling broadly, phone in one hand while rubbing his huge hard-on through his pants with the other.

As far as he was stroking himself down his thigh I figured I was in store for a very nice long cock after all.

My pussy let out a little warm spritz at that thought.

"Well you can't enjoy me, or us, if you are on the other side of the room," I replied back to him at which he immediately made his way over to the couch, deposited his phone next to our drink glasses and stood in between Amy and I. I eased up on my tiptoes and kissed him on the lips as Amy reached in and started to unbutton his shirt. I didn't want to be left out so I divided my attention between his tongue probing into my mouth and my hands undoing his belt. Amy got his shirt off at the same time I had his pants undone. I was so anxious to feel what he had waiting for us in those pants I slipped an eager hand inside as I stabbed my tongue into his mouth. My eyes widened when I grasped the shaft of Jacob's excited cock. It felt so thick and hot in my fingers. That alone was breathtaking but when suddenly his fingers grasped my erect nipple and gave it a hard squeeze I sucked in my breath so hard I swear I stole his breath from his mouth.

I had just barely recovered and was giving his manhood a return squeeze when Amy pushed Jacob away from me and back onto the couch. When he fell back my hand tugged his cock from his pants and both Amy and I sat on either side of him as I began stroking him while he kissed Amy. I could feel my juices dripping down between my thighs as things just got hotter in that hotel room.

I realized the blissful couple was enjoying their passionate kiss all too much while I was in need of much more, so I slid down to the floor and right away engulfed the head of Jacob's huge cock. It had to have been a good 7 inches long, not as long as Aaron or Dillon, but it was rather thick, it also had several large veins sticking out down the shaft which my tongue kept slipping over as I sucked on past his massive mushroomed head.

A few seconds later I felt Amy slide down to the floor beside me where she began licking her husband's huge balls.

I stopped for a second, gave her a peck on the cheek then smiled up at Jacob and said, "Jacob, you have a very beautiful cock. I can't wait until you fuck me later with it." Then I went back down on him taking him further than I had before.

He sucked in a deep breath before saying, "I promise to do just that and hopefully more than once before the night is out Cassandra."

I sucked on him good for a while before pulling his slobbered over cock out of my mouth and passing it over to Amy. She took almost all of her husband into her mouth in one swallow right before my eyes while squeezing his balls. This woman obviously knew her man and his cock. She bobbed up and down on him taking him nearly all in each and every time. While she did him, I reached over and groped her round tits until she was ready to share her husband again. When she did she came off him with a sloppy loud 'pop' and pointed that thick cockhead back at my mouth. I started on him again, taking him down my throat before long and enjoying every inch of him sliding in and out between my stretched lips.

I could tell Jacob was enjoying himself what with the moans and groans and the not so gentle short thrusts of his pelvis trying to drive his cock deeper down my throat.

What I didn't notice right away was that Amy had stuck a finger up Jacob's asshole while I was sucking him. No wonder he was bucking and fucking my face like a wild man. All of a sudden I heard him grunt and let out a long groan. But instead of preparing to receive this stud's mighty cum blast down my throat Amy bumped into me, moving me over slightly as Jacob abruptly stood up puling his big cock from my mouth.

"He's going to cum now Cassandra!" Amy excitedly called out. "I want him to cum on my tits then you lick it off!"

"Oh fuck!" Jacob yelled out himself as he stroked that huge thick shaft right before our faces.

"Sounds good to me," was all I could, actually disappointed I was not going to get his full load to swallow, but getting to watch it shoot out close-up was a good second choice.

Jacob kept on stroking his cock as he aimed his seriously swollen cockhead down at Amy's tits and started to unleash some of the largest streams of cum I'd ever seen all over her. I mean these weren't just violent, pulsing spurts of cum, but literally thick white ropes of drenching man cum bathing her humongous tits. I watched with amazement as all that cum splashed onto her, so much and so widely some of it landed on me.

"Oh yes honey, that's it cover my large tits with your hot sticky cum," Amy said as Jacob still kept on cumming all over them.

How much did this hunk of a man have in those balls of his? They were huge balls by the way and still he kept cumming until the last dribble of thick white stuff fell from the tip of his cock to the large valley between Amy's breasts. Her tits were absolutely covered in Jacob's cum. In that moment I found myself totally jealous that it wasn't me that was covered by that hot white stuff, but then I remembered it was my job to clean it all up.

But first, without a word from either of them I leaned forward and sucked on his cockhead not surprisingly finding just a little more gooey remnant left. I liked the taste, it wasn't too salty. I then turned to Amy and looking at all the cum dripping from her luscious heaving tits I said, "I think this might take me a while."

"My man is a heavy cummer. He has to cum at least 2-3 times a day or else it is way too much for one person, which is why we like to share," Amy said as she winked back to me.

"I'm so jealous. I already want to take him home with me," I said just before I started to lick his cum off the top of her left tit.

I took my time licking Jacob's cum up as I enjoyed Amy's breasts as much as Jacob's cum I think. His cum did have a nice taste to it and of course I occasionally had to stop to kiss Amy so she could taste her husband's seed, too. I left her nipples for last and sucked on those plump, erect cum covered pencil erasers for the longest time, which brought a pleased moan out of Amy.

After I finished licking all that delicious cum off of her tits Amy and I got up and took a sip of our drinks and headed over to the bed while Jacob went and fixed himself a drink. Amy and I had already started hooking up again by the time Jacob sat down beside us. To my surprise he was already hard and ready to go again. I was already to reach out and take hold of it again when Amy intercepted me and climbed on top of me and started to kiss her way down my body. She stopped at my breasts and pulled on my nipples with her teeth before she kissed her way on down my stomach and to the top of my g-string. She dragged her tongue across to my hip bone and proceeded to untie the little bow with her teeth. She then moved to my other side and did the same thing before pulling the small strip of fabric away that was covering my steaming cunt. My pussy was so wet I'm sure Jacob could smell it sitting on the side of the bed. He did lean over and kiss me on the lips as his wife spread my legs.

I pulled Jacob down closer and he lay down next to me where we started to kiss for real. Amy meanwhile was rubbing my clit with her thumb by then and it felt fantastic, so much so I knew I wouldn't last long what with all the teasing I'd had that night already. Jacob had already started to grope my tits as we continued to kiss wildly, tongues and lips all over. I was able to reach down and start stroking his cock though, just as Amy started feverishly licking my pussy while rubbing my clit.

"Ohh yesssssss Amy," I moaned out loud as now Jacob sucked on my left tit as I stroked his cock faster.

I was so ready to cum!

All of a sudden Amy stopped playing with my pussy and I felt the cool air all around my vagina. I looked down and saw Amy sitting back on her haunches wiping her lip.

I was about to tell out I was crazy hot and needed her to finish me off, when he said, "Jacob, I think it is about time that you fuck Cassandra." Amy smiled as she looked up at me.

"I was wondering how much longer I was going to have to wait to get a chance to fuck this sexy woman. Damn, if her pussy doesn't smell and looks so good," Jacob said as he moved in between my legs.

"It tastes as good as it looks, too." Amy added as she got up from the bed and went to get her drink.

Jacob put his face down between my legs and gave me a quick couple of licks. "Your right sweetie she does taste great. But she's had enough cunt licking, it's time for a good old fashioned fuck and I'm going to give it to her." He said as he rested that already familiar large cockhead against my pussy lips.

I was extremely wet and knew I wouldn't have any problem taking his extra thick cock. Even so I held my legs up and kept them spread nice and wide for him as he rubbed that swollen cockhead against my wet lips getting it nice and shiny.

"Put it in me Jacob!" I finally yelled as I looked up into his eyes in near desperation.

And with that desperate urging he slowly started to push into my wet pussy. As the head and then most of his shaft slid into me I could tell that he indeed was a bit wider than Dillon even. I let out a moan as he slid the rest of his large manhood on into my love canal. Once he was buried deep inside me I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. We must have kissed for several seconds as I savored the feeling of his large cock stretching my vagina. Then I put my heels to his taut ass and moved my hands down his muscular back pushing him up slowly from my body. His cock slowly withdrew until just the head was left between my drooling pink lips. Then with our eyes locked I spurred his butt with my heels and he drove all the way back down into me in a flash. And like that, again and again he moved in and out of me at a slow, ecstatic pace. I so enjoyed the feel of his extra thick cock stretching me as all the while he also knew the right places to kiss on my neck and ears.

I moaned soft and long as I knew I was going to be having a very sweetly intense orgasm shortly. But I hoped this bliss lasted a while longer as my hands slid down his back and grab his ass cheeks to feel his manly muscles thrust all the way into me. His cock was so full and hitting me in all the right spots much as Dillon had the night before that I let out a few more telling moans as he moaned as well. I began tightening my vaginal muscles as his cock bottomed out.

He smiled down at me, "I'm really enjoying this."

"You can pick up the pace if you want to," I said to him as my fingers dug into back and my heels into his firm butt.

"No problem, if that is what you want then that is what you get," he said before he kissed me once more then was quick to oblige my request as he began moving in and out of me at a much quicker pace.

My whole body soon began to bounce under him on that big bed as his big fat cock nailed me harder. I felt my orgasm approaching rather quickly by then, although I knew he wasn't going to cum any time soon after the huge drenching he had given his wife not so long before. I just knew this man and his beautiful cock would easily get me off two of three times before he ever ejaculated in me.

"Ohhhh yesssssss Jacob, I'm going to cum. Keep going just like you are, that feels great." I moaned up to him as my pussy and the rest of my body began to quiver from the sensations of fantastic fucking.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, that feels great," I called out, "Ohhhhhhh my Amy is one very lucky woman...ohhhhhhhh yessssssssss ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh."

The approach of what portended to be a very explosive orgasm intensified. Jacob for his part did what he was supposed to do and kept on pumping away at my pussy with his huge cock. And like a slowly ebbing tide or long rolling peal of thunder the sweet, almost excruciatingly powerful first orgasm swept over my entire body. I swear it started in my chest, almost as if my lungs tightened to where I couldn't breathe then in a starburst-like effect exploded throughout my whole body until it was focused as a fire burning in my pussy and I let out the loudest cum scream ever.

"Ffffffuucuuckkkkkkk mmmmeeeeeeee! Yesssssssssssss!"

I bucked under Jacob fucking my hips back up into his and not once did he slow down as he slammed his body down into mine and fucked me as hard as I ever had a man fuck me. I wrapped my arms up around his neck and let him ride me hard as that orgasm swelled and subsided all too soon.

I could hardly breathe as I tried to talk, "Jacob...I...could...fuck you...like this...all...night...long."

"You're so sexy...Cassandra...I could...keep...fucking you...all...night...long," Jacob responded between his own heavy breathing, still not once slowing down, his cock ramming into again and again. "Only, let's turn over so I can ride you good sweetie."

What was I to say when I felt so good and knew this man was a man that knew how to really fuck a woman. I could already feel another climax coming on by then but I relented and simply said, "Okay."

We rolled over towards my right and he went onto his back without coming out of me. I placed my feet on each side of his body and started to lift my hips up. I have always enjoyed being on top since I can control the pace so I leaned forward and rubbed my tits in his face letting him know just that. He responded by latching onto one of my nipples and giving it a good tug with his teeth. I enjoyed the little bit of pain as it only made the tingle in my pussy burn hotter. I kept on moving my hips back and forth on him as he moved over to my other tit. We kept on fucking for another few minutes until I realized I hadn't heard from Amy in a while. I sat up on Jacob and looked around the room expecting to see her playing with herself but she was nowhere in sight.