Palm Springs Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my earphones out and turned off the Ipod as she got closer. I smiled and turned off the treadmill when she got up to the machine and smiled her seductive smile back at me. No sooner had I dismounted the exercise equipment than she stepped up and gave me a hug. I pulled her close and tight to my body so I could feel her nice C cup breasts against me again. I so loved the feel of them!

"It's so good to see Karen," I whispered in her ear. Then I pecked her on the cheek before I held her at arm's length. "It's been way too."

"It's great to see you too, Cassandra. I've missed you." she responded with ultra-seductive smile and this time added a coy lick of her lips.

I instantly felt a gush of wetness inside my skimpy g-string.

"Mind if I join you?" The pert, lovely blonde walked by me, but not without rubbing up against me where I could feel one very hard nipple brush against my bare arm. She walked up onto the treadmill next to mine and proceeded to punch in the settings.

"Uh, sure beautiful, you can do anything you want with me," so it was my turn to flash the seductive smile and lick my lips, all as my eyes roamed down her body and back up focusing on those hard nipples pointing out through her sports bra.

I stepped back onto my machine and for the few minutes we made small talk as we warmed up. After that we went into one of the other rooms to stretch. This room was much more private and there might have been three other people in the gym besides us anyway. Once we got down on the mats to stretch and our movements brought us close, nearly face to face, I couldn't resist leaning over further and kissing lovely blonde on the lips. We have done that for a few minutes not caring what anyone saw, neither one of us wanting to be the first one to pull away.

But finally I was breathing so hard, I ended up easing back to catch my breath. I took a deep breath and swallowed hard. "I'm, uh, so sorry, but I've wanted to do that as soon as I saw you come out of the locker room."

Karen inhaled deeply, thrusting out those still rock hard nipples and brushed her long hair out of her face. "That's okay I wanted to do the same thing to you."

Then we just both fell silent staring at one another. I don't know who went back to stretching first it seemed so natural to have kissed this woman in public, but it didn't make us deviate from our workout as yet anyway.

But as we continued to stretch I couldn't stop looking at her very pronounced and very sexy camel toe pressing out against her spandex shorts. Her sports bra did a great job of emphasizing her 36 C breasts and those rock hard nipples, but that erotic sight between her legs was going to drive me crazy!

I could stop admiring her entire body as I stretched, feeling the inside of my shorts getting wet. I was afraid to look down to see if it was showing through. It was then I noticed her doing the same thing to me, looking down between my legs. Maybe I was showing my arousal. Well good!

I got up and bent over to stretch my hamstrings. I had my back turned to her and my ass was practically in her face. If I was showing my wetness down there, she was sure to get an eyeful of it like that. She had to at least smell my extreme arousal for her.

When I finally turned back around to face her, she had the biggest smile on her face yet.

She blinked. "Uh, I forgot my towel in the locker room. I'm going to run in there real quick to get it." She said, still with that smile on her face as she got up off the mat.

I watched her beautiful ass as she walked off towards the locker room, sashaying back and forth. With each rock of those gorgeous cheeks I swear I leaked a little more wetness in my shorts.

When she was out of sight I closed my eyes and took a long deep breath before I moved over to the section that had the free weights and began working on my shoulders.

After a few minutes I realized Karen had not come back from the locker room. I figured she must have gone to the bathroom and would be out momentarily, so I kept on going with my shoulder work out. Of course I grinned thinking what else she might be doing besides peeing with her shorts down around her ankles. I almost dropped the weights on my toes when I chuckled out loud.

Then a few more minutes passed and I finished my third set. I thought to myself, what is taking her so long to get a towel and have a pee. I grabbed my towel and Ipod and headed towards the locker room to find out what was going on. As I walked by the receptionist, she smiled at me. I smiled back and told myself again I was going to get in that young girl's panties yet.

As I walked on into ladies locker room and looked around but didn't see Karen. I went back to the bathroom and didn't see any feet under the stall doors. Maybe Karen had gone to another part of the gym or the ladies bathroom out front.

Just to be sure though I called out, "Karen, you in here?"

"I'm over here Cassandra," I heard the response from the back part of the locker room.

I walked on in. "What are you doing?"

No response this time, but I kept on walking.

"Karen?" I called out again just before I rounded the last set of lockers.

And there was Karen. She had her towel she had come back for, only it was wrapped around her body.

"I realized I missed you more than I thought and this is the only towel that I brought." she said to me in a seductive tone.

The sight of her in that towel knowing underneath was that lovely naked body was enough to get my pussy fully wet as well as set my nipples up hard.

"And so? I only brought one towel, too." I looked at her curiously.

"Yeah, well I figured we could do something different for our workout and I might get this one messy and need to share yours later," she said, still in that seductive as she lifted one leg onto the bench, exposing a whole lot of bare leg and thigh, along with the shadowy tease of what still lie underneath.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked her as I moved closer to her.

"Why don't you kiss me again, then get undressed and meet me in the

Sauna," she said as she leaned in to kiss me.

We I kissed for a moment and then I went to slick my tongue into her mouth when she put her hand to my chest and pushed me away.

"No more until you join me in the sauna," she said as she walked to the far side of the locker room and the entrance to the sauna.

I took still another huge breath and after somewhat composing myself I walked over to my locker and quickly took off my sneakers and sport bra top before I hurriedly peeled the spandex shorts off of my tingling ass, along with came down my thong. Immediately the rush of cool air on my pussy told me my underwear and my sex were soaked. I was so ready for Karen to give my pussy some serious attention, because it needed it bad. I needed her bad!

I put the sweaty, pussy damp stuff in my bag and quickly wrapped the towel around my body and locked my locker before I practically jogged to the sauna. When I walked in I found Karen sitting on the top level bench with the towel still around her, her arms out to her side and her head back. It was like the perfect invitation to her body. The only thing better would have been if she had had her legs spread wide asking me to dive in between them. I would have obliged in a heartbeat!

Instead her knees were primly together, so patiently took a seat next to her. But I didn't wait to kiss her again. I kissed her full on the lips and this time she kissed me back passionately, her tongue coming out to tangle with mine almost immediately.

We kissed lovingly and lustily for a couple minutes before I felt her hand move down and pull my towel down to expose my heaving breasts. I was already breathing hard. Something at that moment had me open my eyes and with my head tilted against hers as we continued to kiss I could see the thermometer on the opposite wall and saw it read 140 degrees. Damn that was hot! But that was nothing compared to the heat in my pussy right at that moment. Damn if I didn't need it played with really badly!

We continued to kiss as she began to rub my nipples and caress my breasts in her warm moist palms. We both had sweat running down our bodies and over onto the other one. I reached over and pulled at her towel so that it would open up and I could see her large tits. Mine had fallen completely open so I eased up a bit and slipped it all the way off and tossed it down on the lower bench. Then I leaned back over and started to kiss my way down to her neck to her lovely tits with those nipples standing up so proudly. She let out soft moans as I did this, until I finally reached her right breast and I started sucking on her puffy nipple.

Karen leaned back against the wall while her hands went up to each side of my face. I suckled her lovingly, not too hard, but just hard enough to tug on the nipple, drawing it fully into my mouth. As she moaned above me I suckled some more before slowly moving over to her other breast and the other hard nipple. I did the same thing to that one, enjoying suckling this woman.

"Cassandra, I have a surprise for you," I heard her say as I was concentrating on breasts.

"Oh yeah what is that?" I said as I started to kiss my way down her flat sexy stomach.

When I got down past her belly button I pushed the towel aside so I could get to what I hoped would be a lovely matching strawberry blonde her pussy. As I did this something sprang up right in my face. I almost fell back as I blinked and found myself staring at a large purple dildo. I stared wide-eyed for a moment then realized Karen was wearing a strap-on.

I looked up at her with a huge smile. "I think I just found your surprise."

"Yes you did. Do you like it?" she asked as she reached out to brush the damp bangs from my face.

I pursed my lips and blew her up a kiss as I took the fat dildo in my hand and began stroking it. "Yes, I do." Then I lowered my head and took the fake cockhead between my lips and began sucking on it as if it was a real cock.

Karen let out a moan as I took more and more of her cock into my mouth. I swear the woman was getting off just watching me play with that big toy of hers. After a minute or so of getting to sucking on her 'cock' I knew from her sexy sounds and the squirming her body was doing she was ready to fuck.

I was ready to fuck!

I looked up and made eye contact with Karen

She looked down at me with that seductive smile, "Are you ready to fuck my big cock?"

"Yes, I am very ready for this big cock of yours," I said giving the purple shaft a good hard stroke. "But why don't you move down onto the lower bench here." I said as I knelt back.

Karen no sooner had sat down on the bench beside me than I straddled her thighs and lowered my literally dripping wet pussy onto the tip of that rubber penis.

"Do you think anyone will walk in on us?" I asked as I sink down slowly onto 'her' shaft.

"Who cares! Besides I had Erica put a sign up outside the sauna room door after you came in here."

I immediately stopped halfway down the fake cock and stared into Karen's smiling eyes. "How did you get her to do that for you?"

She grabbed my hips and pushed further down onto the fat dildo. "Well when you eat her out in the backroom one night and take her home to fuck her all weekend long, you sort of get benefits like getting the sauna room closed so you can fuck the sexy new member," she said to me as she leaned in to kiss me and felt more and more of the dildo slide into me. I let out a long moan as I had just about all of it in my pussy.

We were both really starting to sweat by then.

"Umm, this dildo feels great in my pussy, thank you." I whispered into her ear as I wrapped my legs around her body.

"Good, I'm glad that it does. I want you to cum all over it," she said as she looked up at me and cupped her hands behind my neck.

Both our nude bodies were soon covered in a glistening sheen as I undulated on her lap and she humped me with that long fat dildo again and again, burying in my hungry pussy. I maintained eye contact with her as my breathing picked up with our pace. She never even blinked I don't think as we continued on for several moments like that. I leaned in to kiss her on the lips somewhere along the way and we kissed as passionately as I had kissed a woman before, all the while grinding my horny pussy into her pelvis ever more aggressively.

I could feel myself building up to an orgasm as I started to moan louder. To which Karen began licking my nipples and I responded by bouncing up and down on her fake cock. Even if it wasn't real, it felt real enough to my hot pussy right then and this hot strawberry blonde sure knew how to use it.

My moans and my breathing became louder and deeper. I increased my pace as I was raced to a sweet orgasm. All of a sudden I felt it hit me and I tightened my vaginal muscles around the dildo and squeezed as hard as I ever have as I began to cum.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss Karen, I'm cumminnnnnnnnng." I moaned into her lips. Ohhhhhhhhh goddddddd that feelsssssssss great."

"Oh yess Cassandra, that's it! Cum all over my big cock," Karen said to me as I kept on grinding my pussy all over the dildo.

I felt my juices mixing in with the sweat that was covering her legs and I was literally slipping in her lap. I finally had to stop moving around for fear I would slide right off her and besides after my intense cum I need to rest. I sat there calmly in her lap for a minute breathing hard and fast.

Karen then kissed me on the lips sucking away what breath I still had, but I didn't care. She had made me feel so good and I loved the taste of her mouth.

After another minute or so I put my mouth to her ear and whispered, "That was so great Karen. I really enjoyed that, thank you, thank you so much."

"My pleasure Cassandra, my pleasure."

I got up off of Karen's wonderful strap-on dildo and stood before her. I looked in her eyes and we smiled at one another. Then I looked down at the dildo covered in my cum. In fact, my juices were all over her legs and the harness, too. I got down on my knees and licked the dildo clean as Karen watched. Then I looked up at Karen, "Take that harness off. It's my turn to return the favor."

I stood and helped her do the same and then I undid the straps and took the harness from her body.

"I have been waiting for this moment for some time now. I can't believe I am finally going to get fucked by you," she said to me as I was putting the harness on around my waist.

"Well this is going to be the first of many times Karen, I hope as I really enjoyed what we just did and I would like to do it a lot more."

Karen got on her hands and knees on the bench and I got behind her between her legs. I slowly inserted the tip of the dildo into her wet pussy as took my time feeding the long purple shaft into her waiting, very wet hole. She let out a moan as more and more as I fed the dildo into her cunt.

"Ohhhhh yessss Cassandra that feels so good," she said as thrust in and rested my hands on her hips. At that point I had the entire fake cock buried in her pussy.

I left it there for a few seconds, enjoying the whole erotic sight looking up her smooth, sweat beaded back and then back down to our union and my pussy with the hard rubber shaft protruding forward down under those gorgeous ass cheeks of hers and feeling the intense warmth of her sex. I then started to move in and out of her very slowly while I held on firmly to her hips. After a minute or so of her moaning and jutting her ass back into me and the strap-on I started to move my hips faster thrusting that thick dildo in and out of her steaming pussy.

"Ohh yesssss don't stop, that feels great," Karen moaned back at as she started thrusting her hips back to meet my every determined thrust forward.

I also noticed her hand was down between her legs playing with herself. I could only imagine the good times her clit was having. That only made me start to fuck her harder and faster and she moaned more and more as I could tell she approached her orgasm.

I wanted to add a little more to the stimulation mix so I let go of her hips and pulled her sweet, sweaty ass cheeks apart and inserted my finger into her equally sweaty, but tight asshole. So much sweat had trickled down between her cheeks that my finger slid in there without a problem even as tight as she was.

Karen moaned louder as she clenched down on my finger. Soon my finger and the dildo moved in unison in and out of her two holes. I could tell she was almost there with her breathing and grunts so I started to slam my hips against hers rally hard.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh god Cassandra, I'm cummmmmmmmming." she moaned as her I could feel her hand working on her clit each time I banged up into her. "Ohhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss that feels greatttt." she moaned.

I felt the sweat trickle down my breasts as I fucked her like I knew Aaron, my young lover loved to fuck me from behind. I wanted to fuck her like no other man ever had and I went at it with such energy I thought I was going to bounce her right off that bench. Her ass shook and her back jerked so much I was sure I was going to hurt her, but nothing was going to stop me at that point.

Then abruptly Karen's head flew back and she let out a series of grunts, "Yessss! Yess! Yes!"

I looked back down and noticed a literally pool of sweat had formed at the small of her back and as she grunted her last in climax it all trickled down through her ass crack and around my finger still buried there in her throbbing hole.

I shoved the dildo fully up into her and leaned forward, kissed up her back as I did, then whispered in her, "I think I had a really good workout today, Karen."

"Mmm, yes, that was great, Cassandra," she said then flipped her damp blonde hair back over one shoulder. "You really know how to use a strap-on."

"Well I have had a bit more practice probably than you have," I said as I eased back and pulled the toy out of her pussy slowly until it was standing up on its own. I almost looking at it, thinking if only a real man could do that, keep it up that hard after a good cum. Then I flashed back to my lover Aaron, and realized he comes pretty close to that with his stamina.

I refocused and realized Karen had turned around on the bench and begun to lick the dildo clean. When she was done I took off the harness while she grabbed our towels. She threw me mine and we both wrapped our towels around us, she stashing the strap-on back underneath hers as we walked out of the sauna.

After she closed the door I saw her reach up and pulled down a yellow placard that read, 'Sauna Close Temporarily for Maintenance'.

I grinned and we walked together back out to the lockers.

I noticed the time on wall clock and saw had just about an hour before I would have to leave for the airport, plenty of time to shower with my new lover. So we both got our soap and shampoo then met at the showers. We got into one stall and no sooner had put our stuff up than we were kissing under the streams of warm water. We rinse as we kissed and then proceeded to soap one another up and rinse again. The temptation was too great to resist when I ran my hand down between her legs and felt that delicious warmth coming from her. Without saying a word I knelt down and dove in licked her clit. It was rather large and still obviously aroused from the events that had taken place in the sauna. Or maybe she was just the female version of Aaron that had one heel of good amount of sexual stamina. Anyway, I went at her like there was no tomorrow, licking and sucking on that hard love pebble. Within in a minute or two Karen was moaning as she began to have another orgasm. I continued licking her clit right on through her convulsions until her hips gave a final jerk and she fell back against the wet wall.