Pam & Her Neighbours Son

Story Info
Pam gives virgin his first taste of a lady.
2.2k words
3.85
394.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomray10
Tomray10
53 Followers

Pam is a 32 year old woman that had many boyfriends over the years but had never settled down with anyone. She is happy with her single life and lets men pick her up on occasions. She had just bought her own house and shifted into it a week after the keys were picked up. It was exciting for her and something she never thought would happen. She had rented all her life and this was a real achievement for her.

She had introduced herself to her neighbors a day before she shifted into the house. The couple said that they had a son that was away at collage and he would be home on weekends. Pam was eager to do different improvements to the house and asked if he would be interested in some extra pocket money helping her in the garden and putting some heavy things in the garage and attic.

On the Saturday morning Pam rang her neighbors house and she asked if their son John would come to over to her house and help her for a few hours to put some things in the garage and to tidy up the lawns. Pam had never met the young man and was surprised at how attractive and well built he was. Pam became excited as soon as she met him and asked him to mow the lawn first. Pam was dressed in shorts and a top with no bra which she felt comfortable in around the house in was a nice sunny day and she hoped to get some sun on her legs and body. Pam showed John the lawn mower and she started to dig weeds out of the garden.

Pam could see John watching and she made no effort to stop him looking down her top as she was bending over and John got glimpses her breasts. It did not bother Pam that this guy was looking she was enjoying every moment. Work had consumed most of her time for months and this was the first time that she had time to notice if men still looked at her. Her shorts were the sort that fitted very tight and cut into every crevice of her body she was wearing a G string and let her shorts ride up her arse. Pam made no attempt to pull her shorts out as she knew that John was watching this lady that was his new neighbor.

John finished the mowing and the two weeded the rest of the garden. John was on the other side and could clearly see Pam's breasts as she was leaning over. Pam noticed the guy looking at her cleavage as they chatted but ignored it as men often looked at Pam's breasts. Pam asked if he had a girlfriend and was shocked that he did not. She also asked if he had ever been with a girl and the answer again came back as no. The two finished the gardening and Pam suggested that they go and clean up and have some lunch. They went to the laundry and Pam brushed her boobs against Johns arm as she finished washing her hands. Pam made some sandwiches and the two chatted on the back patio near the pool.

When they were finished lunch Pam then showed John some boxes that they were going to move to the garage and then they had some things that they were going to move to the attic. John did most of the hard work and Pam carried some of the smaller things. John continued to look at Pam's cleavage at every opportunity and Pam made no effort to stop him. Pam noticed that his cock was growing into a bulge. Working in silence she could feel her pussy growing wet at the thought of this young man paying so much attention to her body. Her nipples were stranding out and John knew that he was having an effect on this lady

Pam was only new to the town and she started to ask about what entertainment there was at night. John told her that he often went to the Pictures and Roller-skating. Pam then asked if John would take her to the local Roller-skating Ring tonight he was surprised but said yes that he would. The two worked the rest of the afternoon putting thing away and cleaning windows and by the end of the afternoon they were good friends John could not keep his eyes of Pam's breasts. She wanted to give this boy his first sexual experience it excited her that he was a virgin and wanted to be the lady that he took.

John went home at 5 o’clock and she told him to come back at 7.30 pm she then picked the cloths out that she was going to wear she settled on a white skirt with a bikini pair of panties no bra and some make-up which made her look a bit younger than her 32 years. When she opened the door for him John could not believe his eyes the lady that was his neighbor had transformed herself into a Goddess a Goddess that he was falling in love with by the moment Pam could see that John was shocked at the sight of her dressed like this and she asked if she was dressed properly John only smiled and said yes as the two walked to her car. She asked if he could drive and when he replied yes she handed him the keys touching his hand a moment longer that she should have.

They drove to the skating-rink and hired the skates Pam made sure that John could see down her top as she was putting the skates on her nipples stood out looking great as they started to make their way around the room in the skates. Pam had never skated before and John gave her support so she would not fall he liked to have this soft woman push against him as he skated she was so light and soft he could not believe that this lady was allowing him to touch her after only meeting her this morning. A couple of John’s Collage friends were there and John introduced her as his new neighbor telling them that he had been helping her all day packing her things away.

John’s friends were pleasant and they all were eager to chat to Pam asking her were she had moved from and all the usual stuff that goes with shifting to a new neighborhood. After the skating Pam suggested that they go and have Pizza at a local restaurant John drove to the restaurant and as they were driving John drove car quietly watching Pam out of the corner of his eye. Pam knew that she would have to take the lead to start any thing with this guy and when they sat at the table she started to ask him about why he didn’t have a girlfriend John went shy and Pam gently said that it was nothing to be embarrassed about because he had not been with a girl in his life.

They ate in silence and Pam felt like a mother helping her son with a teen crisis she assured herself that it was all right for this boy to learn his sex education off her and decided to ask the boy in side when they returned home. When the car was parked in the garage the two walked into the house and Pam asked if he would like to watch TV, John agreed and the two went in the kitchen she put the kettle on then left the job of making coffee to John while she change into some more comfortable cloths.

Pam came back wearing a T-shirt with nothing on underneath she felt horny and liked to have this boy looking at her body. She went to the lounge were John was sitting with the coffee and the watching TV. He could not believe the way Pam dressed he could see her nipples and the shape of her pussy under her shirt. Pam could feel him looking and her nipples pushed harder against the top. She sat on the lounge with a space between them putting her legs on the couching next to her Pam could feel the boys eyes on her legs. She could feel her self growing moist as this was happening and could not believe that she was allowing her body to be displayed so openly to her neighbor. She opened her legs a little so he could see her pussy.

John looked at her pussy while Pam watched the TV, letting the boy see her womanhood. . John had became so excited that he had to touch the pussy that was only inches from him and finally got the courage he lifted his hand slowly running his hand up Pam's leg she parted them slightly and allowed his hand full access to her treasure chest of flesh and mattered hair. John could not stop himself and Pam did not want it to end she then moaned and smiled at the boy telling his that she wanted his fingers inside of her. John could see the pink folds of her flesh and arse. Pam's odour was sweet and filled his nostrils as John found the entrance of her pussy and pushed his fingers into her Pam was wet and the finger slipped into her with ease.

Pam wanted this boy to explore her body she wanted him to become familiar with it she wanted to be his teacher in how to please a lady. He pushed another finger into Pam and she pushed her hips down to meet his hand with a loud deep moan. She pinched her nipples in a state of absolute bliss John was only a boy but he caught on quick he then pushed a third finger into her and moved his hand gently. Pam touched her clit in her fingers rubbing the bud slowly her eyes were closed and she was in a state of bliss. She was at the whim of this boy who she had seduced and now she had stepped over the line by allowing this to happen.

Pam come in moments of John pushing a third finger into her and was now turning her attention to John’s cock she wanted to taste the creamy come. Pam then pulled the zip of his pants down and took his cock in her hand stroking it she then pushed her mouth over the end of his cock and swallowed the length into her mouth. John was shocked as she took the length in one go he then understood that this lady was no stranger to sucking a cock. He was on cloud nine and did not want it to stop.

The day had been the most exciting day of his life he had come home from collage to spent a quite weekend at his parents and his new neighbor had transformed his life into something worthwhile. Pam sucked his cock with the skill of a woman that had done a lot of cock sucking she worked her head up and down taking the length down her throat and rubbing her tongue around the head. John felt like a king as this woman satisfied him so willingly he could feel the orgasm building up in side and he stated to breath louder and faster. Pam sensed this and moved her head faster as the boy sprayed come down her throat.

Pam then cleaned the spunk up with her mouth and tongue swallowing the load as she did. Pam took the guys hand and led him to her bedroom and pushed him onto the bed she wanted more that cock of his. She undressed and made her way to the bed taking his cock in her hand and working him back to attention as she moved to the middle of the bed. Pam then lowered her body onto his blood filled cock bucking her hips as she did. John reached up and took her breast in his hand squeezing her nipples roughly. Pam loved that and John caught on and twisted her nipples as the fucking become more intense the two fucked with a passion that Lisa had not felt for years.

The fucking continued for about 10 minutes and the two come together with Pam collapsing on the boys chest. He then told her that he wanted his cock sucked again and Pam lowered her head to the job moving her head up and down as she sucked his cock. John watched in fascination as his cock disappeared into Pam's mouth he loved the power he felt over her as she did this all the time squeezing his balls in her hand. John came in Pam's mouth once more before he went home. Though he was back at 7am to help her with the rest of her house chores. That was the start of the relationship since then John returns home most weekends and spends most of it helping his new neighbor.

Next weekend he plans to bring one of his Collage friends home to fuck Pam. John is sure that she will enjoy a new guy to play with and if she dose he is planning to smuggle her into the Dorm that he stays in through the week. He is sure that she would love to have more than one guy fucking her but thats another story.

Tomray10
Tomray10
53 Followers