Pam & The BadBoy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,125 Followers

After a long, deep kiss he pulled away from her. He stood above her, leering down at her enraptured features, her heavy lids and drooping lower lip. She breathed in deeply through her partially open mouth, the intake of air causing her chest to rise and push her tit into his mauling hand. She sighed with her exhale, whimpering quietly in her throat as her body reacted to the mixture of pain and pleasure that he was giving her.

Suddenly her head was yanked back by the hand filled with her hair. Her neck snapped as she was jerked backwards. The hand on her tit stopped its squeezing and pushed her back also. She stumbled, her precarious stance upon her toes giving way, and fell back toward the bed. The back of her legs hit the edge of the mattress and she dropped onto her back atop it.

She landed with her legs spread, knees against the mattress edge, breast rolling upon her chest. As she went back and down he released his hold in her hair, allowed her long tresses their freedom to splay out around her, many covering part of her face, hiding her eyes. Her hand came up and brushed the strands away so that she could look up at him, so she could see him standing over her with a pleased expression on his face as his eyes devoured her displayed body.

"Yea, a sweet little angel that got mixed up in the wrong place," he sighed happily. "You just don't know how sweet and innocent you look right now."

Her own eyes traversed over his body, scanning past his shoulders and chest, down across his abs to the crotch of his jeans. There she saw a bulge, a growing exclamation to the arousal that he was feeling.

He stepped forward then, up to the edge of the bed. Reaching down he laid his hands on her thighs just above the knees. Seeing him reaching for her combined with the electrical tingling of the actual touch sent a hot breeze blowing across her heated loins. His hands slid down past her knees and onto her calves, his fingers squeezing into her flesh as they came halfway to her feet. He raised her legs then, bending her knees and propping her feet onto the bed's edge so that she was spread open to him.

She now laid with one hand above her head, the other by her side, her hair a disheveled mass of shimmering strawberry blond tresses. She looked up at him through heavy lids, her bottom lip quivering slightly as she sucked in breaths. Her large breasts, topped by her swollen, red nipples, jiggled a little from the movement of her body. Between her spread legs her sex was clearly exposed, her lips already beginning to puff out, her juices glistening lightly at her slit and in her downy hairs.

He stood over her, admiring, staring at her body, as his hands worked at the belt and zipper of his own jeans. She watched intently as he undid everything then pulled the denim down his legs. Either he wasn't wearing any underwear or he took them with the jeans because as soon as the pants were out of the way he was completely naked. At his waist hung his semi-hard cock swaying in front of his hair covered balls.

Seeing it Pam felt another surge of passion run through her, felt her body growing hotter as she anticipated his penetration of her body.

She then watched him climb onto the bed. His hands walked up the bed along her sides until he hovered directly above her, his face a foot away. His long hair hung down and brushed across her skin, the light touch of it tickling her flesh and causing small goose bumps to rise up. He slid one leg between hers and jammed his knee into her crotch, pressing it against her pussy. Reflexively her hips started to move, rising and falling slightly as they rubbed her cunt against his leg.

He hovered there above her for a minute, smiling down at her as her eyelids grew heavier with the actions of her crotch, the sensations of rubbing her aching sex against him. Anxiously she waited for him to move, wondered what his next move would be, how he would touch her body next.

She didn't have to wait long. Soon his face dropped into the crook of her neck. His lips pressed against her flesh there, kissing and nibbling her neck and shoulder. Shivers raced through her body from where his lips and teeth touched her to the fire in her loins. She ground herself harder into his leg, pushed her wetting pussy against him.

"Mmm-mmm," she whimpered, her head rolling so that he could have better access to her neck. "Mmm-mmm-mmm."

He continued to nibble and kiss her flesh for several minutes, his lips trailing their way up to her ear so that he could nibble on her lobe for a minute, his warm breath stirring against the nerves there, before moving back away and onto her shoulder again.

Her face turned away, Pam's breathing steadily grew heavier as her body warmed more and more. She panted, gasped and sighed while murmuring hungrily. She raised her own hands and grabbed at his shoulders, biceps, and upper back, her fingers squeezing and lightly scratching at him.

Minutes later he pulled himself away from the crook of her neck, rising up to smile down at her once more. Pam rolled her head to see up into his face, her hunger burning hot and wild in her soft eyes. She saw him shift a little, saw him reposition his arms. Suddenly her hair was filling his hand again as he propped himself up on one elbow, his other hand coming up to fill itself with her breast. The hand filled with her tresses pulled her head back with steadily increasing tension, the other squeezed and mauled her tit, his fingers rolling her hard nipple between them.

"Mmm-mmm," she whimpered her desires while staring into his eyes through heavy lids. "Mmm-mmm."

"Oh yea, a nervous angel," he sighed happily. "Sweet little angel."

The massaging of her tit, the flattening of her nipple by his palm one second then the tweaking of it the next, made Pam's lust grow. Her hips pressed harder into his leg, rose higher, dropped faster. Her fingers gripped harder at his shoulders, her nails digging into his flesh a little.

"Mmm-mmm-mmm," she whimpered in her throat.

Soon his face dropped from view and she watched it descend toward her breast. His hand cupped and held it for his lips. He kissed the milky mound, licked the flesh near her aching nipple, his breath washing across it. Need fully she arched her back, raised her chest toward him. Seconds later his lips wrapped themselves over her nipple, his tongue swooshing down and licking across the hard little nub.

"Mmmmmmm-mmmm," she whimpered, her back rising inches more.

One of her hands slid away from his shoulder to play with his long hair, her fingers running through it and massaging his scalp.

The hand filled with her hair tugged harder. Her neck was forced to bend back, her face turning to one side. Her lip quivered, her eyes closed. His mouth suckled hard at her tit, his tongue washing across her nipple again and again. Blasts of excitement and lust shot through her body, the heat in her loins growing hotter with each swish of his warm, wet tongue across her sensitive nipple. Her back arched even higher as she fed him her fleshy mound.

"Mmm-mmm-mmm," she whimpered when his teeth gently nicked at the little nub.

Her juices flowed, wetting her sex and coating his leg. Her clit grew harder, its head poking carefully from beneath its hood to be bumped and ground by the actions of her hips against his limb.

He licked and suckled her breast, his hand cupping and massaging the mound of flesh while his mouth worked on its top. His other hand pulled at her hair, tugging it and making her neck bend back more. Beneath him Pam's body swayed and rocked upon the bed, her hips gyrating, her chest rising. She panted through her open mouth, whimpered quietly. When he released her breast from its wet embrace moments later the air washed across her moistened nipple, shocking the nerves and causing her to suck in a sharp breath.

Once more he held himself hovering above her as his hand slid away from her breast and moved slowly downward. Beneath the touch of his trialing fingers her abdomen muscles quivered as they slithered across them. The fingers continued on their downward trek, down past her inner hip bones and across her pelvic region, until they dove between her legs and against her pussy. As they slid down along her slit, rubbing along the insides of her pussy lips and past her opening, Pam's hips spasmed, jerking under their touch.

"Mmm-mmm," she whimpered.

"Damn you're hot, Bitch" he smiled down at her. "Your pussy is dripping wet."

He then ran his fingers back up along her slit, rubbing gently at her opening for a second before rising past it.

"Mmm-mmm-mmm," she whimpered again, her hips jerking and humping in response.

Her hips continued rolling and jerking beneath his touch as he caressed her slit, his thumb covering her clit and applying pressure.

"So damn hot," he whispered.

She then felt the bed shift as he moved. His one hand released her hair and the other moved away from her aching sex. Both his hands grabbed at her waist and a second later she was lifted up and pushed further onto the mattress. The action caused her to loose her own grasp upon his shoulders, her hands falling to the sides of her head. When he had her where he wanted he pulled her legs up again, bending her knees and spreading them open. Turning her head to look up she saw him disappear down along her body.

"Mmm-mmm-mmmmmm," she whimpered when she felt his breath brush across her swollen pussy lips, his tongue push against her slit.

He planted his hands on her inner thighs, pressing her legs open and holding them as he delved at her sex with his mouth, his tongue lapping and licking at her slit, pressing at her opening and slithering up to rub wetly over her hard clit. Pam's hips rolled and jerked at him, her ass rising off the bed to press her crotch at his face as his attentions sent shot after shot of lust coursing through her, his tongue fueling the flames in her loins.

"Mmm-mmm- oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned.

Free of his grasping fingers in her hair, Pam's head rolled upon the bed, her eyes closing, her lip quivering. One of her hands dropped to the back of his head, her fingers playing in his hair and holding him against her gyrating crotch. He pushed her legs further open, his tongue licking up and down her slit, lapping at her clit with each up stroke.

Her body quivered before him, flames of lust and hunger turning her loins into a raging inferno. Her juices flowed freely, seeping from her pussy as an orgasm started to manifest itself.

"Mm-mmm, mm-mmm," she whimpered. "Mm- mmm-mmoooohhhhhhhhhh."

His tongue swirled over her swollen pussy lips, dove into her slit, lapped at her wet opening. It pressed at her hole then shot up and licked her clit. It switched up and down over the swollen nub then swirled around it in circles. The orgasm inside Pam grew, building momentum on its way to release. Her hips rose and fell on the bed, her ass gyrating and pumping up as she tried to feed him her pussy. Her breathing grew heavier and heavier, her breath panting past her lips. Her head roll back, then from side to side, her hair swishing.

"Mm-mmm-mmmm," her whimpers rattled her throat, exhaled past her lips. "Mmm-mmm- mmm- oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh."

Her hips started to buck uncontrollably, jerking up and down at his lapping tongue. Her rolling ass punched upward, driving her crotch into his face. He crammed his tongue between her lips, stroking it hard against her opening and along her wall as he brought it up to her clit once more. There he rapidly lapped and licked at the hard nub.

"Mm-mmm-mmmmmmm," her whimpers grew louder, more insistent. "Mmm-mmm-mmmmmmmm."

The orgasm then crashed over the edge and plummeted through her body. The hand at the back of his head planted itself, holding firmly. Her hips drove skyward, cramming her pussy into his face and slamming it against his chin. Her clit bucked and jerked beneath his tongue. Her head flew back as her back arched upward and her eyes shut tightly. Her mouth hung open, her breath gushing past her lips.

"Mm- mm- mmooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh," she whimpered and moaned. "Mm-mm-mm- ooooooohhhhhh- uuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Her body quivered and shook upon the bed, her legs, held open by his hands, tried to close themselves as he gently nicked her swollen clit with his teeth. Spasms of shocking electricity bolted through it, shot along every nerve. Her entire body tensed hard, muscles straining, then relaxed for a second only to tense back up. She arched higher off the bed. Her juices poured from her and ran down over her ass and onto the bedspread.

"Mm- mm- mmmuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh," her voice whimpered weakly. "Oohh- oohh- mm- uuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

The orgasm sent wave after wave of delirious delight through her, explosions of pleasure and passion rocking her nerves, her senses. With his face planted in her crotch, he continued to make his tongue lap at her clit and pussy.

Minutes later, when the exploding waves of the orgasm ebbed away, her weakened body relaxing, she dropped back to the bed. Whimpering quietly in her throat she collapsed, her muscles going limp. In a hazy, dream-like state she felt him lift his face away from her now drenched pussy and crotch. Through fuzzy eyes she watched him climb up her body. Between them, down along her body, she saw his hard cock bouncing at his waist as his hands walked up the sides of her. She saw it pointing at her crotch, aiming itself at her achingly hungry pussy.

Pam laid on the motel room bed, her body simultaneously in a state of complete relaxation and raging anticipation. Her tousled hair lay splayed all around her head, the strawberry blond tresses shimmering. Her facial features hung in rapturous looseness, her eyes heavy, the pupils smoldering with lust, her lip dangling, quivering, her nostrils panting with her heavy breaths. Beside her head rested her hands, open and limp, her small fingers moving slightly as her nerves worked unsuccessfully to close then open them. Her chest rose and fell heavily with her panting breaths, her large tits rolling with the motions, hard, swollen nipples shining atop them. Her waist laid weakly on the bed, her legs spread wide, knees bent, feet flat on the mattress. Her crotch, with the thin, delicate pubes, shimmered with her wetness, glistened with the moisture that had leaked from her. Below that the sheet was dark with the juices that had flowed free, running down over her ass and soaking into the cloth.

He had climbed up her sides until he hung poised above her, his hands by her shoulders. His hair hung down, lightly tickling her flesh where it caressed her breasts. His eyes sparkled with glee, his smile full and mischievous.

Between them his hard cock hung inches from her aching pussy, its head shining with precum.

She looked up at him, hungrily . . . wantonly . . . lustfully. Her lip quivered faster as she sucked in a deep breath, panted it out with a quiet whimper. She felt the heat of him in her crotch, sensed the nearness of his cock, and her hips started to gyrate once again, rising up and reaching toward his stiff member with her need. She felt the tip of it brush against her sex, felt it push at her swollen lips, their juices mixing as she ground herself at it.

"Mmm-mmmmmmmmm," she whimpered, her eyes staring at his.

He dropped his own hips a little, pressed his cock at her sex slightly more.

"Yea, what a sweet little angel," he sighed.

As he rolled his own hips she felt his cock brushing across her sex, felt the tip of it kissing her wetness. She murmured weakly as her hips shifted in response, her body trying to line things up and press herself onto him.

"Mmm-mmm," she whimpered as she felt the tip press at her opening.

One of his hands slid up the bed and filled itself with her hair once again, tangling her light tresses into his fingers and pulling at them. Her head rolled with it, turned and tried to relieve some of the tension only to have him pull tighter. His hips dropped forward more, the tip of his cock slipping along her slit until it found her opening, the walls of it already spreading themselves in hungry anticipation. She felt it press forward, felt the head of his cock slowly penetrating her, spreading her walls open wider and pushing into her.

After what seemed an incredibly long time, with only the head within her cunt, he drove himself forward, burying his entire length in her with one hard, powerful thrust. His cock slammed deep into her, filled her. The thrill of it, the feel of his rapid penetration, sent Pam's lust exploding. Her hips bucked up into his, her body tensing.

"Mmm-mmmoooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh," she whimpered.

With his cock completely buried inside of her he ground his hips into hers, rubbing himself at her inner walls, caressing her opening with its strong flesh. The handful of her long hair jerked hard, yanking her head back, her neck bending with the strain. His hips pulled back until only the head of his cock remained inside of her then shot forward to pound himself into her once more.

"Mmm-mmm," Pam whimpered, the different sensations exploding inside her body.

"Yea, you wanted to play on the bad side today," he growled above her. "Wanted to play dirty. Well, now you're gonna get dirty, Bitch."

He then began to slam his cock in and out her, sliding it back then shooting it forward with hard, pounding force. Pam's body was bounced upon the mattress, her ass pushed into the giving cushion as he shoved himself forward, then sprung back up as he pulled away and the coils responded. He continued to pull her hair, the tension on her tresses drawing at her scalp.

"Mmm-mmm-mmm," she whimpered and panted, her body rolling with the force of his fucking. "Mmm-mmm-mmm."

His hard cock slid back and forth, slipping along her pussy walls, drawing at her wet lips. The rigid pole slammed at her, pushed at her needs and desires. Her loins burned hotter and hotter from the assault, another orgasm rapidly nearing.

"Mmm-mmm-mmm. Mmm- mmmmoooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she cried, her lip shaking and her tits bouncing upon her chest.

"Is this what you wanted, Bitch?" He asked, his words growling. "Is this what you wanted? Fucked hard by a bad boy? You wanted it hard, Bitch?"

"Mmm- oooohhhhhh yeeessssssss," Pam whimpered, her hips jumping up into him with each thrust. "Mmmmmmmm yeeeesssssssss. Do it. Do me harder."

The hand pulling her hair suddenly increased its tension, jerking her head even further back. The cock pounding her pussy rammed faster into her, the force of it increasing until she thought she was being shoved through the mattress with each forward drive.

The orgasm that had been teetering near its release came crashing ahead with monstrous intensity. It exploded deep inside of her and sent thousands of passionate thunderbolts shocking through her entire being. Her hips drove even higher skyward, her back arching and pushing off the bed. Around his rigid cock her pussy muscles clamped tightly, squeezing and pulling on him as he continued to piston in and out of her several times while the orgasm exploded.

"Mmm-mmmmmmmmmmmmm," she whimpered with faint breath. "Oohh-oohh- mm- uuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Seconds later she heard him grunt, felt his cock begin to grow stiffer then start to twitch within her clamping muscles. She whimpered hungrily for the feel of him exploding inside of her, cried for the sensation of his cum spraying inside her cunt. His hand yanked harder on her hair, pulled her neck further back. His cock jack hammered into her a few more times then drove all the way into her, burying every inch of it into her pussy. She cried from the mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Oh yea, take it, Bitch," he growled as it jerked inside her wetness, the first spray of his semen being unleashed. "Take my cum, Bitch. Take it."

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,125 Followers