Pam: My Fantasy Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No baby, I won't cum in your mouth if that's what you're worried about."

"It's not that John," Pam said. "I want you to make love to me."

"Are you sure?" I said in surprise.

"If you want to," Pam said shyly.

"Want to?" I asked. "I'd love to."

Chapter 8: Pam's first time.

I got up as Pam rolled onto her back, and as she did my hand went down between Pam's legs, and found that the pussy - heck, half of her bush was drenched.

"I'm ready John," Pam said. "Please try not to hurt me, okay?"

"Of course not Pam honey," I assured her, fully realizing how much this meant to her. While this added greatly to the pressure I was already feeling, it also made it very exciting.

I moved between Pam's thighs and took my cock in hand, slowly sliding it up and down the slick opening of her pussy, and Pam's entire body was twitching and lurching as I did.

"Oh Pam, you are so wet," I said. "I want you so bad."

"I'm scared," Pam said, and let out a little gasp as I slipped the tip of my dick inside of her.

"I know you are baby," I said. "Just relax the best you can."

I pushed forward into Pam, and as the head of my cock slipped in between her labia, it felt like I had hit a wall, and Pam cried out a little. I pushed harder and felt myself begin to squeeze into her, but it was like trying to ram a salami through a keyhole.

"Hurts..."

"Relax baby - please relax," I said, and just then I felt the head of my cock pop inside of her, and Pam screamed out as I began working myself further into her.

Pam's pussy was like a vice around my cock as I began slowly getting more and more penetration. Soon I had about half of my cock inside of her, and when I looked down at Pam's tear stained face she had a look on her face that made it seem like she was on a roller coaster. Which she was.

"CUMMING!!!" Pam shrieked, reaching up and clawing at my shoulders while raising the top part of her body off the bed.

That impossibly snug tunnel clamped down savagely on my cock once - twice- three times as Pam slammed back down on the bed, her pussy almost trying to force me out of her with the contractions.

All of a sudden, it got even wetter and looser down there, and I leaned hard into Pam while my cock slid deeper and deeper into her until I was in to the balls.

"ARRRGH!" Pam wailed as her pussy clamped down around the base of my shaft, and it felt so good that I almost came right then and there. When I looked down at Pam she was crying and had a delirious smile on her face.

"I love you John," Pam said, and I found myself answering Pam in kind, and while I know we say things in the heat of passion, I believed her. The fact that I meant what I said made it easy to believe.

I kept sliding in and out of her tightness in a steady rhythm, and the sound of my balls slaaping between her legs kept perfect time. Pam began to thrust back into me, smiling as she did, and delighting in the fact that it helped bring her to another orgasm.

Our eyes were fixed on each others when she came, a slower but still intense orgasm that I enjoyed watching and listening too.

"Oh honey, I could get so used to this," Pam said. "Is it always this good?"

"Oh, it'll get better when we get more practice together," I assured her.

"Mmmm - I like that idea," Pam cooed. "I want to watch you when you cum. I want to see your face when you shoot inside of me."

"Think you can make me cum?" I asked.

"Like this?" Pam said while she thrust herself up into my downward stroke.

"I know an easier way," I said, and reached down and took Pam's arms and pinned them up over her head.

"Shouldn't tell my weaknesses," I said.

"I've got your kryptonite, don't I?" Pam giggled, and as I watched in wonder, Pam leaned over and began licking her armpit hair while looking at me out of the corner of her eye.

"Omigod!" I moaned as I felt my seed spurt inside of Pam in what felt like an endless staccato, while Pam's tongue mischieviously swirled under her arm.

"Nice," Pam said. "I could feel your cock jerking around when you came," Pam said after my orgasm finally ended. "You made funny faces too!"

"Oh yeah, I did cum, didn't I?"

Chapter 9: Time passes.

Our relationship blossomed over the next few months, as we commuted each weekend to be with each other. Our sex life - well, let's just say that my shy little virgin was no longer shy. She was insatiable, and that was fine by me because I couldn't get enough of Pam. She had even put on a couple of pounds, as my eager acceptance of her as she was seemed to help her start to overcome the eating disorders she had been battling all her life, no doubt a result of her negative body image.

"What happens if all my hair falls off some day?" Pam said one weekend.

"Then I will make love to the most beautiful hairless girl in the world." I answered, and I noticed that Pam seemed to think occasionally that it was all about the hair. It wasn't, I insisted. It was just something that had brought us together. and what I felt for her went far beyond any superficial thing like that.

"I'm going to the doctor Monday," Pam said one weekend.

"Something wrong?" I asked, and I got scared for a minute, because Pam had a strong aversion to doctors.

"No, just a checkup," Pam said. "You said I should take care of myself, and now that I have something to live for I guess I will."

"Good for you."

"Of course that means I'm going to have to shave my underarms, and do a little gardening down below as well," Pam added, and I felt her eyes searching me.

"If that gets you to the doctor, go for it," I said, and although I was going to be sad to see it go, I could see why she would shave. Not every guy has the opinion of female body hair that I do.

"I thought you might be upset," Pam said.

"I don't want you to be embarrassed or anything over something like that," I told her. "Do what makes you comfortable."

During the week we e-mailed back and forth as usual, and Pam told me that she had gone to the doctor, and that she was in great shape. I told her that I agreed with the doctor's assessment completely, and looked forward to coming down next week to see her, making no mention of how the shearing had gone.

When I got down to her place that following Saturday, Pam was standing in front of her apartment building as I pulled up. She was wearing a sleeveless blouse, and out in public no less. Recently I had finally succeeded in convincing Pam that the hair on her forearms was nothing to be hiding, and she had begun wearing more revealing clothes.

"Hi John!" Pam said as I hustled up the sidewalk to meet her, and as she yelled out, she waved. Even though I was still quite a distance away, one thing was clear to see. As she lifted her arms to wave, I could see the breathtaking and familiar sight of those luscious jungles of hair still flourishing under her arms.

"Well, what happened? Or didn't happen, I should say?" I asked as I tickled Pam under the arms.

"Decided to go to the doctor as I was," Pam said. "Let them laugh if they want to."

"The doctor laughed at you?"

"No, she didn't," Pam answered. "Felt kind of weird having somebody other than you groping through my armpits though. Almost like I was cheating on you."

"Would have liked to watch that," I admitted, the image of another woman playing around Pam's armpits making my loins surge, even if it was just a medical thing.

"Not the same as when you do it," Pam said as we entered the elevator.

"You like it, don't you?" I asked as I playfully pinned Pam against the wall and pinned her arm up against the wall while burying my face in her pit hair, only to jump back when the elevator made an unexpected stop to let on a maintanence man.

"I'm surprised you stopped," Pam said as we got off at her floor.

"Next time maybe I won't," I said with a grin.

"You know why I didn't shave?" Pam asked when we got inside her apartment.

"The store didn't have enough razors?" I said and had to duck when Pam threw a newspaper at me.

"No, wise ass," Pam snapped back with a grin. "It was because you didn't tell me not to."

"Told you I loved all of you Pam."

"I guess I knew that already. I just wanted to be sure."

Chapter 10: Birthday present.

One weekend Pam threw me a birthday party, even though it was still a few days away. It was just the two of us eating cake and drinking champagne, and it was very nice. Pam then led me into the bedroom for my present. I got brought over to the bed and was undressed, and then Pam went out of the room, returning in a minute wearing one of those wife-beater t-shirts that she looked so good in, with the scoop neck and the low armholes.

"Nice present," I said as Pam jumped onto the bed down near my hips. "How long do I get to look at you?"

"That's no present," Pam said. "You have to promise not to laugh though."

"Laugh at what?"

"Your present," Pam said. "I did some research on the web, because I wanted to give you something that a man like you would really want."

"I already have that, I think."

"You do, as long as you want me," Pam assured me. "I meant something besides me, so you get two presents, and here's one. Pam handed me a rectangular box which contained a Rodney Moore DVD called 'Hairy Hippie Chicks'.

"Maybe we could watch this together sometime," Pam said with a giggle. "There's a girl on the cover than looks even hairier than I am."

"Let's watch it now," I suggested.

"No, just look at the box for now, because your cock is getting hard already, and you need an erection for your other present," Pam said.

"Oh boy, I like it already," I said eagerly. "What it is?"

"You promised not to laugh," Pam said as she shifted to lay across me. "Did you ever hear of something called "bagpiping"? It's also called axillary intercourse."

Indeed I had, and while I had never dared suggest it to Pam, the vision of my cock under Pam's arm had definitely crossed my mind a time or three.

"Yes, and I can't believe you know about it."

"Told you I'm a horny girl," Pam said. "Don't know how it will turn out, but here goes, since you seem to have the equipment primed and ready.

My erection was indeed in full bloom, and I lifted myself up on the pillow to watch as Pam positioned herself so that my cock was right under her arm, and I could feel the hairs caressing the head of my cock as Pam slid the foreskin down.

"Are you laughing?" Pam said accusingly, as she looked up to see my hand over my eyes.

"No, but if I look I know I'll come," I said, and that was the truth, because the feeling was incredible and the sight threatened to send me over the brink.

"That's okay honey." Pam said. "That's the idea. Enjoy it. Besides, I do have two armpits you know. If you don't look I'll have to give you a play by play of the action."

"Please," I practically begged, knowing what would always happen when Pam talked dirty to me.

"Okay, here we go," Pam said in her baseball announcer voice. "John's cock is hard and ready, standing as long and hard as any Louisville Slugger. Pam is ready too folks, and she's going to put John's cock under her right arm, and for some reason that has always seemed to be a little hairier than the left."

"Okay, I'll look," I said, and I took my hand down and watched as my cock was held under Pam's arm gently, and she was slowly moving so that my cock would lurch out and then slide back in under her arm.

"You're drooling honey," Pam said, leaning over to lick the seed that was oozing liberally out of my cock as a result of all this.

I could feel the soft hairs grazing against my sensitive glans as it slid in and out of Pam's armpit, and the sensation was so delicate and sensuous that I knew I couldn't last long.

"How does it feel to you babe?" Pam asked.

"Indescribable," I gasped. "It feels so good and it looks even better," I added as my cock head kept getting buffeted by the abundant hair that sprouted out from under Pam's arm each time it emerged.

"I'm lovin it too baby," Pam admitted. "You know how sensitive my underarms are anyway, and this feels a lot like your tongue does. We have to go another round after this, John."

"Can't hold back much longer Pam," I gasped, and as I felt my orgasm begin, Pam lifted her arm and began rubbing the crown of my cock through her armpit while I spurted wildly into the dense thicket.

By the time I stopped ejacualting, Pam's underarm was covered with semen, and it hung down off her armpit hair in stringy ropes before lazily dropping off.

"I'm drained," I said as my flaccid cock flopped back onto my stomach.

"For now," Pam said. "We can watch your movie, and then we can try it under my left arm. The next time I'm going to keep it under my arm when you cum, because I love watching your cock spurt. Reminds me of the first time I played with it. Remember?"

"Of course I do," I said. "Just don't get your hopes up, because that was so good you might have killed it."

"I'll bet you're wrong," Pam said, and as it later turned out, Pam knew best.

Chapter 11: Tough to say goodbye.

The sadness in Pam's eyes was easy to see. It's very difficult to say goodbye to a part of your life, and I understood the way she felt. The commuting we had been doing over the past year had taken a toll on both our vehicles and our emotions.

Pam gave a sad little smile as she looked back at her empty apartment, the place she had lived for the last four years, before slowly closing the door and turning the key.

"Ready?" I asked Pam, and she nodded curtly before turning away from her old residence and heading toward the elevator with me.

The moving truck had left an hour ago, filled with her belongings, heading toward her new home. Our new home. Her new job awaited, one I had managed to help her get in a company associated with mine. A whole new life awaited her. New city, new job, and a new home was on Pam's horizon. A new last name too.

* * * * * *

Thank you for reading, and as always I welcome any comments you may have.

If you enjoyed this story, and would like to read other stories that celebrate the natural beauty of women who possess the courage and confidence to defy current fashion by leaving their body hair unshorn, please visit any of the other stories under my name.