Panties, Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom Soup
Tom Soup
89 Followers

I wanted release too. My cock was eager to dive. I moved up her body as she lifted higher off the bed pulling her knees up and tilting her ass back. Her panties stretched wide and slipped down to her knees. I could feel the exquisite sensations of my cock as the purple aching head fit into her slippery gripping lips and i easily entered into her pussy. It felt so wonderful and at home as I worked my cock in and out each time going a little deeper then a little deeper until I had my entire shaft deep in her and I began a banging stroking fucking of Jessica's pussy.

"Oh Professor, Fuck me." she cried out.

And I was her professor of pussy. "Take my cock baby." I stroked her like a chalkboard. Deeper and harder I rammed my cock in her pussy. Our breathing became gasps and I felt my cock began to twinge just as her pussy racked her.

"Oh Fill my cunt Steve! Fuck my cunt!" she shouted.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FUCK I'Mmmmm CUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMINNGGGG!!!!" she cried out, as I felt my cock pump my hot cum deep into her pussy. I pulsed load after load of cum in her as she quivered in ecstasy. I can't remember the last time I pumped so hard and so long into her pussy.

Later, we drifted off to contented sleep holding hands inside Jessica's black panties. I can hardly wait to find out what color she has on tonight.

Tom Soup
Tom Soup
89 Followers
12