Pantomime Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I couldn't care less now, I was in a state of euphoria and it clearly showed through the rapturous smile on my face. I failed to notice at once, but the music had slowly changed into a sort of carousel music, the type you would hear while riding on a carousel or walking around a circus, only the general air of the room added a strange and creepy twist to it.

"These dolls are my only treasure left in this world...," the man said grimly before dipping me backwards once more and running a calloused hand down between my bare breasts.

"I'd like my successor to watch over them when I die," he added after a brief pause.

I could only nod in agreement before being pulled up to face the man and stare him deep into those hazel eyes.

I must have dazed off again for some reason, for I found myself wandering about the streets with no care. It was during the time I realized he was never coming back, and that I'd lost him for good. I think by that time I already lost my job, my life was in ruins and I turned to alcohol to drown away my sorrows. I could see myself dead drunk in a shady bar, as if trying to drown my problems away with alcohol. I was in a drunken conversation with a slightly overweight man, the type you'd see living in his parents' basement. Late 30s and slightly balding already, he had a creepy look on his face, one that told me this guy was up to no good. But of course in my drunken stupor, I was in an incompetent state to even notice. Next thing I know I took another shot of some hard liquor and collapse against of the overweight man, out-cold.

What happened next was something you could expect from a lonely man of his stature, and I watched closely from my third-person point of view how he dragged me from that bar and took me to some run-down motel to satisfy his lusts. I could see from inside the room how the door was kicked open and how that sick bastard carried me wholly in his arms before dropping me down onto that old bed. My shapely bod just laid there, slumped in an awkward position before he positioned me onto my back and tore my clothes off like a savage animal.

I was helpless, I couldn't do anything, but I could see from my point of view that my eyes were slightly open. I just guess at the time I was too wasted to do anything about it.

I was left bare on the bed; my arms and legs limp and spread-eagled, whilst the man stood at the foot of the bed and tore off his own clothes hastily. I could see he was enjoying the sight of my body whilst doing so, feasting his eyes on my untrimmed bush, hard nipples and what part of my ass he could see. He must have thought it was a sight to behold, but in all honesty and in my humble opinion I could not share the same about his own body. I'd rather not say.

As soon as he felt it was right, and to my horror, the brute lunged at me from the foot of the bed and get between my spread legs, only to spend several minutes fumbling with my limp form and his own mass before finally getting it right. I did not want to, but I could see how his engorged cock entered me before beginning to rut like a wild animal. To my horror, I could see he wasn't going to disappear, and that this wasn't just some sort of warped memory. It was all real and it happened.

His actions made me think he couldn't decide what to do. His hands were all over my bare skin, on my breasts, my shoulders and hips while he thrust. My nipples he suckled on, one at a time whilst the other was being squeezed and toyed. I thought he had finished for he slowly slowly stopped, and looked to pull his member out of me, only to impale it into the space between my parted rump cheeks and continue thrusting on. I felt an odd mix of horror, grief and a hinting amount of arousal from this. I felt disgusted that I'd enjoy seeing myself being taken and raped like this, and it was sure a twisted mix. I didn't notice it at first, but I saw my chest begin rising up and down at a quickening pace, as if I was enjoying being fucked anal; something I thought I'd never really enjoy.

I thought my other self was on the slow verge to arousal before the man slowly withdrew from my rear and positioned his cock towards of my freshly loosened slit. I thought to myself that he couldn't possibly be thinking of going in there after just having been from there. But to my horror he plunged that filthy tool of his back into my most sensitive of regions, with all the matter and waste it collected from having just scrubbed my bowels clean like that and thrust rather harshly. It was like a piston moving mercilessly within me, and it seemed well lubricated.

The brute rutted on, sliding the entire mass of his cock in and out of my parted slit like a crazed dog, only giving momentary pauses as if to rest. I watched as my other self grimaced in pain and pleasure, how my whole body and especially my breasts jiggled and swayed as he fucked me for all I was worth. He must have used some kind of lubricant because I could distinctly hear wet flesh slapping and rubbing each time he thrust, or it could have been my body's own reaction to this rape.

My lips parted, my arms trembled and I could hear soft moans emanating from my throat as this went on. To my horror, I could see I was enjoying all this! No, it couldn't be right! How could I be enjoying this rape? No, it couldn't. But it was hard to face all that I was seeing, and seeing my unconscious self shudder to an orgasm under this type of treatment feel disgusted at myself.

I watched on, and to my grim relief the pig came and spewed his seed into my soaked channel before quickly. Cleaning himself up and leaving me in that state within the apartment room. I was partially relieved, only to realize that this was the night before I found myself waking up and clueless within that apartment one day, just in time to catch a stranger shut the door behind him, only I was laying on my tummy from what I remember.

I had had enough. I didn't want to see anymore, and I denied everything I just saw. Though, deep down inside I knew that what I just saw to be true...

I was back in that room with the old man now, back into my euphoric state where nothing else mattered and I was content to just be. Maybe he didn't have a thing for foreplay, because I quickly realized I was bent over and bracing against a shelf full of dolls as the old man rutted behind me. God, he felt massive, and somewhat irregularly shaped. I was already wet, as I could hear my juices lubricating up his cock as it pistoned in and out of my tight cunt. My breasts swayed with each thrust he made, the magnitude of which was doubled as his calloused hands tore me back against his large pole.

I felt my slit stretched wide with his girth, and what felt like little bumps and the very veins on his cock as they slid past my opening smoothly. My God, I felt like I was floating to heaven, and each thrust the old man made only drove me closer to the edge of that dark tunnel. I was screaming and moaning loudly, my hands tightening around of that shelf's edge as I was fucked closer and closer to orgasm. I must have been creaming like anything, because when I moved my right foot inward it landed on a hot and wet puddle of what could no doubt have been my love juices. And, the thought of myself being that wet and excited only drove me even madder with lust.

For an old man, he sure could fuck hard. Certainly in my experience this is probably the best fucking I've ever had. The size, raw strength, the strokes, and bumps and odd angles, the combination of all that drove me quickly to the brink of wanton insanity. I wouldn't have wanted to mention, but the arousal of being taken like this, by this old man, this old gypsy man whom I've never met before, just made me mad in the loins.

"Oh, fuck me... fuck me hard...!" I uttered in a guttural cry of passion

I pushed back against of the old man's thrusting hips, wanting that large cock to go deeper and deeper until its tip brushed against of my womb's entrance. I attempted pushing my long, black hair out of the way and just barely managed placing my long locks behind of my ears before a mind-blowing orgasm jolted my entire bod like a bolt of lightning. At first, I felt my loins getting hotter and hotter, before the little streaks of electricity in my cunt suddenly grew a hundred fold and overwhelmed any other sensation I had.

My vision blurred with the immensity of that single orgasm, and I couldn't help but give out little squeals of pleasure and moans from the intense sensations. I could barely see muted colors that went back and forth, crazed, as the rutting went on, creating a continuous flow of those wet slapping sounds from behind.

As my eyes cleared up, I saw the floor, the base of the shelf I was leaning on, my toes and the wet puddle shaking, but I realized a moment later in my stupor that it was just the old man's beating down on my brutalized hips. My first orgasm was just about waning, but a second one was on the rise already, and I shuddered at the simple thought of this naughty old man being able to take me like this. It was just him and me doggy-style against that shelf which creaked and groaned in protest at the action that was happening right in front of it.

I felt those thick veins, and what felt like little bumps, entering and exiting me with every thrust he made with those surprisingly powerful hips, helping to coax my second orgasm closer and closer until the edge. At which point my head raised, eyes opened wide, only to catch sight of an eerily familiar looking doll seated right in front of me on the shelf, right between where my hands were anchoring me. It was surprising since a multitude of other dolls were seated beside of it, and it had on an angelic smile, so loving and so intense in the way it stared at me, causing fond memories to flitter in through the pleasures wracking my body and soul now.

I didn't have much time to reminisce, for as soon as I felt that second orgasm coming along the drive was instantly ground to a halt with the cock receding from within me with a loud slurping sound and a sizeable splatter of my own juices down between my thighs. It as if air had been taken away from me, leaving that familiar empty feeling inside of me that I hated so much. I was left panting and squirming in that bent-over position, and I was just about to moan and groan in protest when I felt a tough wrench of rough hands against my shoulders, which spun me around and forced me hard down on my knees. Slight dizziness overtook me before I caught sight of what must have been the largest cock I'd seen in real life and up-close. It could have been well over 9 inches, and 3 inches in girth with thick bulging veins looking just about ready to burst from under the skin, big and thick nubs around the shaft and a huge head with an obscenely distended slit. All that on a cock that was an angry red in color and hue.

I gave one look upwards, towards the man, for one second. My almond-shaped eyes blinked, trying to conceal my intense yearning and the terribly empty feeling between my legs before I got the message. I licked my lips with a leery grin, leaned over just enough before opening my mouth wide and taking just about as much as I could of that head into my warm and wet mouth and suckled heartily. I could still taste my own essence on his cock. The overpowering scent that came from our fucking only moments before pored into my nostrils like an aphrodisiac, the effects of which was driving me even hornier than I had ever been.

I suckled hard, to the point of my cheeks being sucked inwards whilst my tongue swirled back and forth along that urine-tasting cock slit and every now and then giving soft moans through the meat stuffed into my mouth. He seemed to be enjoying it, as he grasped at either side of my head and thrust me down upon his cock in an attempt to get more of that hot dick into my mouth. I thought I couldn't get anymore in, but to my surprise a few more inches slid firmly into place to touch at the back of my throat and at which point I began bobbing my head up and down upon the rod in my mouth.

My right hand, as if on its own volition, began drifting to those massive balls which each had a size of large strawberries, and began stroking and squeezing and kneading each alternately. Every so often, that same hand would attempt to wrap around the base of his cock and stroke eagerly, as if trying to pleasure the man further, which I think was helping as he began to breathe harder and faster with each passing moment.

My eyes shut soon enough, and I was entrapped in a dark world of hard suckling and tense pleasures at which I thought I'd forgotten my own pleasures until my other hand found itself stroking at my swollen clit and pussy lips. I realized soon enough that I didn't even have to move it to make it stroke at my pussy, and to my surprise was able to fit most of my hand into my formerly-tight cunt. I moaned out for more, and was soon fisting myself hard whilst sucking at this old man's cock like a whore from the streets. But I couldn't care less anymore, as I found myself helpless and enjoying myself with these guilty pleasures.

My rising pleasures triggered a flurry of orgasms on my part and causing me to suckle harder, and after a few long moments of fisting and suckling and toying with the man's balls, I felt a hot and steamy gush of what could have no doubt been his cum spewing into the back of my throat. It was literally a flood, and with a gasp from the man, I retorted with nearly a gag and I swallowed as much as I could. Whatever semen I couldn't swallow dribbled from the sides of my mouth to drip on top of my bare breasts oh so lewdly. Now I was soaked in small bits of saliva, large amounts of semen on my chest and my entire body with my own sweat.

His cock bring pulled out from my mouth only resulted in more of that cum dribbling down my chin and breasts, with lewd strings of my saliva and salty cream hanging between my lips and that huge head. For some strange reason I contented with licking the leftover from my chin and lips, scooping up whatever was on my chest and licking my fingers clean. It didn't take long to satisfy my hungry mouth, and I was soon back at fisting myself eagerly, much to the man's obvious pleasure. I slid as much of my hand that could fit in, and I being stretched wide by that monstrous cock helped me slide in pretty much of my hand up to the wrist.

It felt strange, but just as satisfying. I could feel the little bumps of my insides, how hot and wet I was feeling. A tribute to how raunchy I really was that night. But my hand wasn't there to feel at my insides, and I quickly began to piston it in and out until I worked myself up to another good orgasm and a certain degree of drippyness. I gyrated my hips whilst my other hand stroked at my exposed clit, much to my moaning and gasping from the pleasures I was getting out of this.

I was almost there, and I wanted to cum from this badly. That is, until I focused my eyes just enough to see his cock still hard as a rock. I grinned mischievously at he and his delicious member, before pulling my hand from out of my hot and sticky cunt, kneeling up and positioning towards of he. A few steps were taken on his part and he settled down on his back before uttering the word 'come', I nodded in understanding and raised a thigh to straddle his waist. I shook my hair from out of my eyes, pushing some behind of my ears and settling in for the ride.

It didn't take much effort for his thick rod to enter me at all, because as soon as my sopping slit was positioned right above of his pole he drove me down upon it with a harsh pull of his hands on my hips and a hard thrust of his hips upward into mine. I guess the fact that I was loosened up from the previous fucking helped as well. I could feel his cock stretching and nearly tearing my cunt almost like earlier, forcing me to recline my head and moan out in utter ecstasy. My hands anchored themselves firmly on his shoulders and I began to gyrate my hips smoothly to stir his cock within me. I leaned forward, just enough so that my breasts were right in front of his face, to which he darted his tongue teasingly at my cleavage and each nipple before suckling hard outright.

It wasn't before long that I was now bouncing up and down along of his large dick, at first engulfing half of his cock at a time before working up more and more until I was almost at the hilt, the sounds of wet skin slapping against each other seemingly a never-ending chorus to the song of lewd fucking. I could feel my breasts bouncing back and forth lewdly in front of his face, as well as the bouncing of my thighs and ass against his hips, and I let out another long and lustful moan in between desperate gasps of breath.

I could feel it, it must have been the nth time I came that night, I couldn't help it and I shuddered and groaned out as my love tunnel clamped out as tightly as it could around of the shaft that stretched it while I let out another soft scream of utter ecstasy. My head tore back as the pleasures washed over my body and soul, and I questioned myself why I was enjoying this so much. I caught small glimpses of the thrusting man beneath me, and of the dolls around of us whilst we fucked and I thought to myself that this might be where I will end up, as a doll, a pantomime doll. Yes, that's right. I feel like as if I am one of this man's dolls, and I feel like I'm acting like one too. But that's fine, I shivered whilst I thought if only to be with him again.

I must have been bouncing rather savagely on the man's hips before he gave one deep gasp of breath before tearing me back mid-bounce onto his cock. I gasped out in utter surprise, which helped bring about another orgasm for me, at the sheer depth this man was able to drive his cock into me, to places never touched before by any man's own member. I felt a sharp stab at my inside, I let out a stifled scream of pain, and I knew in that instant his cock had penetrated into my womb.

"It's time...," the old man uttered as he gave one last mighty thrust to drive his dick deeper into my womb before gasping out once more in unknown ecstasy.

My tunnel tensed around of his member, and we orgasmed at nearly the same time. I, letting out mixed sounds of gasps, moans and squeals from both pain and pleasure, he letting out the same but sounding more and more like a person aside from the one that met me at the door earlier. Large jolts of electricity seemed to pass between us, more of a product of our orgasms than anything else, and it seemed to last forever. All this time I could feel hot loads of cum steadily being pumped into my womb, so copious I felt full from the stomach down. The sensations of hot semen dripping from out of my cunt and down the man's cock overwhelmed me in more pleasure.

What with all the seed implanted within me, the deed was done; I was surely with child now. I could not be sure what was going to happen next, but my vision darkened and blurred with little pixels of what I could see falling apart. I felt my being dissipating, my consciousness falling into oblivion in timeless seepage, until my vision swirled and refocused on the dark room like before. I wondered and looked about, until I realized I was seated on the shelf of dolls from earlier, and was now one of the dolls. I wasn't alarmed, nor was I afraid, and I felt an odd sense of contentment about myself, more so when I noticed I was seated right beside of the familiar doll that I encountered while I was being roughly taken earlier.

It was he, my beloved. No wonder that smile felt so familiar, so angelic and so affectionate in its own way. My journey had ended; I was with him.

Noticing a stirring in front of me, I took my attention from my love for but a moment to take notice of the old man standing in the middle of the room, swaying back and forth while humming an old lullaby. He was more regal and stoic now, much different from the old man that I encountered earlier, and he had an air of peace and elegance about of him, much more so than any man had the right to have. I wondered to myself, why in the world would he be humming and swaying, only to realize he had in his arms a bundle of warm cloths that could only mean a newborn.