Panty Boy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark lifted up my skirt and in sheer animal instinct ripped a big hole in the ass of my pantyhose. My clitty was so hard and I needed to be fucked. He pressed his cock between my ass cheeks when he hit something.

"What is this?" He asked running his fingers down my crack touching the plug and giving it a gentile tug.

"Just a little something to get me ready for you Mark." I whispered back to him.

He pulled the plug out of my ass and with out any hesitation slid his cock in its place.

His cock filled the whole so well and it was wet with my saliva. The feeling of his cock inside me was so incredible. It was so amazing feeling it and it felt so much different than the strap-on's I had been trained with. He pushed it in deep. His warmth filling me completely. I was in complete ecstasy and never had I felt so good. I couldn't believe that it took me so long to explore this wonderful feeling. He slapped my ass hard and stuck his cock deep inside my hole. I could feel is balls slapping against my ass.

He pounded my ass for a while all the time I was begging him for more. I loved the way my ass was being used and was just waiting his release. I wanted it bad.

"Yes, Yes, yes fuck my ass. I am your dirty whore fuck my ass hard!" I yelled.

He threw me onto the bed and pulled his cock out. My ass was up in the air my face was on the bed. My heels kept my ass at the perfect height for him to continue.

"Where are you going?" I exclaimed trying to pull his cock back inside me.

He then started to tongue around my gaping hole. His tongue felt exquisite flicking around my well-opened pussy. He then started to stick a finger into my hole. I moaned loudly. It wasn't long until he had his whole fist in my ass and I was in heaven. My pussy ass had never been used like this before and all I wanted was more. My pussy was so stretched out and I wanted more. I grabbed his cock and started to stroke it. I needed it back inside me.

He pushed me up onto the bed and turned me on my back. He grabbed me by me pantyhosed ankles, opened my legs wide and forced his throbbing member back into me as deep as he could go. He fucked me furiously for a good ten minutes before I felt him start to tense up. I knew what was going to happen next.

"Fill me up... fill me up with that big strong cock of yours. Give me all of you hot wet cum. Fill my filthy sissy pussy with your sticky warmth." I demanded.

Gripping my ankles and pulling my legs wide apart, he thrust one last time. He felt so deep inside and that is when he exploded. The feeling triggered me as well and soon my come was squirting all over me.

To feel his come inside of me was the most intense thing I have ever felt. I couldn't believe that my cock hadn't had any stimulation and my clitty was erupting like it never had before. My come sprayed all over me some even hitting my face. I opened my mouth to try to catch it. What I didn't get I quickly got on my fingers and put it in my mouth. I love come it tastes so good.

After a few minutes, Mark pulled out of me his cock slowly going limp. I crawled down between his legs and took his cock in my hands. It looked so hot with my red nails and I pumped it a few times to get the last couple of drops out before I cleaned it with my tongue. The taste of our cum mixing in my mouth was amazing. I couldn't believe what had just happened.

After a few minutes, Mark got up, put back on his clothes, and said,

"Thanks so much, you are such a talented little slut. I hope to do it again, soon."

He walked back over to the bed and kissed me. Then he opened up the door and left.

I was in shock at what had just happened and I could still feel his cum dripping out of my open, well-used fuckhole. I turned over to grab my computer only to see that Megan and a couple of her friends were watching via the Web cam. I then realized that I had never shut it off and she just smiled at me.

"So how did it feel sweetheart, your first and defiantly not last experience with a nice big real cock?" She asked with her friends just sitting there in shock. "We saw the whole thing. And you are going to have some explaining to do when you get home."

I just smiled and she logged off her computer.

12