Panty Boy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM... what is this Hun?" Daniel moaned with excitement.

I looked up at him and then at Megan who now had her video camera out pointing at me. Corey was still staring in the rearview mirror. As I looked at him I saw some flashing blue lights.

"Oh Shit" Corey said, "We are being pulled over."

I pulled my mouth off of Daniel's cock as Corey slowed down the car, and we all re-adjusted our selves. My mind was going crazy, as I wanted to feel his cock erupt in my mouth.

The cop pulled us over because we were going a little too fast and he has seen Corey swerve in the road. After writing us a ticket he let us all go.

"Hey Corey, you really need to pay attention to the road man." Daniel said jokingly.

"Man, you need to calm it all down it is hard to drive when I can see how good of a cock sucker Stacy is. I want a piece of that."

"Believe me gentle men, you will be able to have your way with my little slut as soon as we get home. We will show you guys a good time believe me." Megan said.

My mind raced. I couldn't wait I wanted it then and there. Daniel started playing with my clitty again.

"Daniel no more until we get home" Megan demanded.

I didn't want him to stop.

It seems as if it took hours to get home. I was rich with anticipation when we finally pulled into the driveway. We all got out of the car and rushed inside.

Megan and I poured some more drinks and gave them to our men.

"I wanna see what this little slut can do to my cock now" Corey said as he started to unbuckle his belt. Megan led me over to him and started to help him with his pants. I started to kiss him as Daniel started up the video camera again.

As Corey's pants fell to the ground, I could see that he was getting really excited. Megan slid her fingers around the waistband of his boxer briefs and started to lower them. Corey's cock bounced out as she slid his underwear down his legs. I have never seen anything so big. His cock was massive. Long and thick, I was excited and scared at the same time. Megan stroked it a few times and then dropped to her knees and took it in her mouth. I was so turned on watching her take his gigantic cock in her mouth. I wanted a taste too; I quickly dropped down and kissed his balls.

It wasn't long before, I was finally getting what Megan had wanted for a long time. It was so incredibly hot and sexy to be finally sharing a cock with her. Let alone one this massive. I couldn't believe that it was finally happening. We sucked and sucked as Daniel was recording us. I felt so hot and sexy.

Corey pulled Megan up to her feet and I continued to suck. They started kissing and it wasn't soon that he freed his cock from my mouth. He then slowly walked over to the table in the dining room and bent Megan over it and lifted up her skirt. I followed quickly and got underneath. He slid his massive rod deep into her as her pussy swallowed every inch. I was so close up and it was so hot to see. I immediately started to lick Corey's balls as they slapped against Megan's ass. My clitty was rock hard now.

Daniel had finally had enough and he set the camera down, still pointing at us and quickly pulled off his clothes. His body was amazing. He quickly moved over to Megan and forced his long hard cock into her mouth, which she accepted graciously. I there we all were, just one massive fuck party. And every one was getting something.

It wasn't long until Corey's cock popped out of Megan's pussy and I was sure that he was going to blow his load all over my wanting face. But he didn't instead he pulled me up to my feet now. I saw Megan easing down on Daniel's cock, when I felt Corey grab me and push me towards the table.

"I can't wait to fill your tight hole, I am going to give you every drop of my heavy balls you slut." Corey said bending me over the table and lifting up my skirt. He pulled my plug out, as my face was inches from Megan's well-used fuck hole, which Daniel soon pulled out and slid right into Megan's ass. And it wasn't long until I felt something pressing at mine. I started to lick Megan's pussy as I eased back on to Corey's cock.

His cock hurt a little bit going in, but Corey was gentile with me until he got it all the way in. I have never felt anything so huge. I had never been so stretched. He then proceeded to pound my ass. After a couple of minutes the pain left and it felt so good and I pressed harder against it as I continued to lick Megan's pussy. I could feel Corey's heavy balls slapping against me as he pounded my ass.

I think Megan could since that Daniel was going to pop soon so she pulled off of his cock. I saw her gaping ass hole as she brought herself to her feet. I knew exactly what she was doing and I got a tingle of excitement.

She walked over and picked up the camera, and walked back towards us. Daniel didn't hesitate and he brought his cock to my mouth. I graciously took his long cock in my mouth and started to suck, as Megan was really close with the video camera. I could tell she was excited and I realized what had just happened. I was licking a cock that had been in her asshole and I really didn't care at this point. I was in heaven. I had a cock in either end and I just couldn't stop myself.

There I was sucking and fucking two huge guys while Megan filmed the whole thing. This was incredible. I couldn't believe that the guys had lasted so long.

Corey's cock slipped out of me and I could feel how stretched out I now was. I felt so used.

"You boys want to take this party upstairs?" Megan asked with a devilish grin on her face.

Daniel pulled his cock out of my mouth and grabbed my hand. We all went up stairs and Megan followed with the camera. I pulled Daniel into the bedroom and we immediately got on the bed as Megan set up the camera on the tripod and walked into the bathroom. Corey's cock was hard and he stood there stroking it as he watched as Daniel slipped his long cock into my already loosened hole.

"I really remember not to let you fuck them first you always stretch these sluts out too much" Daniel said looking over at Corey.

Corey laughed as I tightened my ass to grip on Daniel's cock. Daniel let out a loud moan as he pushed deeper into me filling me with his warmth. All I could think of now was making them cum.

Megan re-appeared from the bathroom only now she was wearing her big strap on.

"This is how I train my slut, boys." She said holding the cock in her hand. All three of them laughed she walked over to me and forced the cock into my mouth.

"Take it all in Stacy. I want you to get used to this. I have had such a good time watching you take this that I think you need to get used to it because you are so hot and talented." Megan said ramming the fake cock deep into my throat.

Corey stood there and was more excited than ever

"What are you waiting for Corey." Megan said with a sneer. "You need to be part of this too. "

Corey walked over towards the bed. He gave a few strokes and pretty soon stuck his cock in my mouth. I had two cocks in my mouth and a cock in my ass. I was just excited thinking about what this would look like. He didn't let me suck on it long. Just long enough to make it wet. I could taste his precum now in my mouth. As he pulled his monster cock out of my mouth, Megan shoved the strap on in deep. I almost gagged and I felt Daniel give a moan because I clenched up. My ass gripping his cock like never before. Corey wasted no time and moved back behind me. I felt Daniel pull out, and soon I felt Corey was back inside me filling me up. It felt good again to be stretched out but soon I felt something else.

"MMMMM... that is right boys give him those two monster cocks at the same time." Megan said, "Stretch this slut out."

I couldn't believe what was happening. I was being stretched and filled by two cocks. I pushed back on both of them and they entered me with a pop. The boys alternated pace. When one came out one went in.

"Can you believe this cock hungry slut?" Corey said. "She has both of our cocks inside her at the same time."

It was and exhilarating feeling. Megan had me filled in everyway possible and completely full. I pressed back on them as I sucked her. It wasn't too much later that I could tell what was going to happen. I could feel both of the men's cocks growing harder and starting to throb. I felt Daniel explode first but Corey was only seconds behind him. Both cocks erupted in me as the both let out loud moans. I could feel my ass overflowing with cum. Corey pulled his cock out and I felt a big squirt of his cum land on my ass and my dress. Daniel pulled out his cock leaking on my stockings. Corey brought his huge cock to my mouth and Megan freed my mouth to accept his huge wilting member.

I started to lick his cock and Megan soon joined. He tasted so good. And Megan kissed my lips. I could feel my swollen used ass gaping and leaking the fresh deposit of cum from both men. Megan smiled at me and gave a wink as we continued to clean the used cock. Daniel soon followed suit. I couldn't believe what had just happened.

The guys didn't stick around too long after that and they let themselves out. Megan licked the cum off of my stockings and my dress and came back up and kissed me. We shared the nice cummy kiss before falling into a deep sleep.

12