Panty Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, back to my original point; back to the panties. It was one of these spontaneous things that made me realize how sexy taking off my panties could be. Actually, the truth be known, it's the excitement it gives my husband that's the real turn on. I love driving him crazy with sex and I'm constantly searching for fun ways to surprise and arouse him.

My husband and I have been married for nine years. They have been nine of the most wonderful, fun-filled years of my life. We have so much fun working and playing together that the years seem to have flown by. We do everything together. I hear some of my friends complaining and lamenting their lives and marriages and I just don't get it. My husband and I have grown so close that I consider him no only my lover but my best friend. When some of my friends whine, I feel sorry for them. I've found that marriage is give and take but as I listen to their tales of woe, all I hear is taking, rather than giving...from both sides. If they only knew how fun the giving part really was.

The discovery years were some of the most fun. My husband didn't realize how adventurous I was since during our two years dating; I did a few crazy things but was, for the most part, pretty reserved compared to now. I wasn't sure if he'd like it but he tells me every day how much he adores it. The more he encourages me and the more I see how horny it makes him, the more motivated I am to try new things.

Well, just wait until our tenth anniversary; I have something planned that will knock his socks off. He hasn't seen anything yet! It's going to be hard keeping the secret. As a matter of fact, I get so horny thinking about it, it gives me something really hot to imagine when I masturbate, but I digress. I'll write about that next year.

Ok, now for the panty tale I have been hinting at. We'd been married about a year when we went out to eat at a pretty nice restaurant. Nothing to expensive but it had nice white table cloths, private booths and expensive wines.

I dared him to not wear any underwear. He hesitated at first but in the spirit of adventure and give and take, he agreed. He told me to be careful because unlike women, not wearing underwear could be really, really obvious if his penis got hard. I told him I would behave, but had other plans once we were out.

All night I had been teasing and flirting with him. It was so much fun and it was starting to take its toll. Before heading to the restaurant, we stopped into Victoria's Secret so I could pick up some lingerie. While I shopped, I told him to pick out one thing he wanted to see me wear, "I'm going to buy some practical things but you pick out something really sexy. Oh and make sure it's a sexy size 8." I said with a wink as we parted company. I was hoping the act of sorting through sexy lingerie would add to his physical underwear-free discomfort.

I came out of the dressing room and found my husband milling around with a couple of items in hand. When he saw me he walked over and showed me what he picked out. It was a luxurious super short, regal-purple, spaghetti-strap, satin nightie. I held it up and smiled. "Ooo, good boy. That's real nice. I like it." I noticed the adjustable straps and thought that I would really shorten them up so my butt cheeks would peek out from under the nightie.

His second item was the tiniest pair of black g-string panties I had ever seen. The small triangle in the front was only one inch wide and about an inch and a half high. It was little more transparent than pantyhose material, if that's possible. At the back junction, where the G-string met the "T", was a small silver heart with small imitation diamonds in it. Then he pointed out the "feature" that appealed most to him. The panties had little silver clips built into each side of the thin elastic waist strap. He held the G-string in front of me and pressed the silver clips. "Plink," the quick-release clips popped and the front of the panties fell open -- as did my mouth.

"What do you think?" he asked with a proud smirk.

I grabbed them from his hands and looked at the tag. It said 'G-Strip - The sexy quick release panty.' "I love them but I've never heard of these before! Do they have more?"

My husband shrugged and led me over to the circular table where he found them. "They're kind of expensive. See they're $36 for one pair. But I thought they were cool. And considering you have that panty trick of yours, I thought you might like them. They seemed pretty neat to me."

I loved them and bought one in black, red and satin-pearl white. It was expensive but how could I pass them up?

Items in hand, we headed to the checkout. There was only one cashier and the line was long. But I didn't care. Instead, I decided to make the most of the time. I could see the outline of his semi-erect penis starting to form in his pants as I whispered extremely explicit sexual ideas into his ear while we stood in line.

"See that girl over there with the big tits?" I whispered.

"Yea, what about her?" he whispered back.

"Do you think she's wearing any underwear?"

It was impossible to tell if she had panties on or not. Her large breasts were loosely secured by a flimsy integrated shelf-bra built into her dress that allowed them to swing freely.

"I don't know," he replied trying to not seem too interested.

"Oh come on, quit acting so demure. Can't you tell? I thought all guys had built in underwear radar."

"Well, mine's on the fritz right now." He studies the unsuspecting girl a bit more, "But she might be going commando...or maybe she's wearing a 'G-Strip.'"

"Yea, maybe she is," I thought that was a clever comeback. "How'd you like to see me suck and lick her big tits? God those things are huge!"

He looked at me startled, "What the hell are you talking about Kate?"

"Oh come on, I'm just playing," I giggled but kept teasing him. "So, do you think she's a shaver or from the 'big-bush league'?"

"Remember Kate, I don't have on any underwear. I guess you don't care if the whole store sees my boner."

"Oh sorry," I giggled not caring if anyone noticed. I leaned closer to his ear. "Look at her. What if I walked over there and pushed her back on that panty rack, raised her skirt and buried my face in her pussy, right here in the store. Do you think they'd kick us out?"

"I dare you." He smiled back at me and then looked back at the innocent shopper. "Actually, I double-dog dare you!"

We both laughed, enjoying our game. "You know, you are the sexiest woman I've ever known. I can't believe I'm married to such a hottie!"

I backed up into him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I could feel his erection pressing into my ass through his pants. I smiled to myself, loving my man.

At the restaurant, we slipped into our dark booth. Our eyes were starting to adjust to the low light when our waitress came by to take our order. We ordered a bottle of red wine and some great entrees.

Half way through dinner, I excused myself and went to the ladies room. My heart was racing and I was so excited thinking of what I was about to do. I lifted my short summer dress and removed my panties, pausing to rub the wispy, thin material all over my extremely wet crotch several times so he could really smell me on them and of course because it felt really good on my horny pussy. I was in heat and wanted him to know it.

"God this is so sexy," I thought. I loved it! I laughed at myself. Tonight, I was really horny and was getting off on being a little bad and being a little bit slutty.

I walked back into the dining room and discreetly tossed the wet panties onto the table in front of him. He reached out to picked up what he thought was a napkin or something, but when his hand came in contact with the silky material, it startled him. He looked at me questioningly. I said nothing, but rather bit my lip and gave him my most sexy wink.

As I sat down, I let my short dress fan out over the seat so my naked ass pressed into the cool vinyl. It was a very interesting feeling.

As he studied the tiny panties wadded in his palm, he drew in a deep breath and smiled a very mischievous grin that told me I had done a very naughty but very erotic thing that made him happy. He nonchalantly lifted the tiny piece of material to his nose and breathed in. It was a good thing I was sitting down because my knees went weak as I watched him take in the smell of my generously applied sex.

In my nervously, aroused state I fumbled my fork trying to take a bite of my food. It hit the floor next to the table. At the instant the fork flipped out of my hand, I had another idea. He started for it but I told him that I'd get it.

I slipped from the booth, looked up and down the hall to see if anyone was near and bent down, straight-legged, to pick up the fork. As I bent, I let my dress ride up exposing my naked ass to him. I stood back up, straightened my outfit and casually sat back down, placing the fork on the edge of the table waiting for a replacement.

My husband and I both were smiling ear-to-ear. We were so horny; it was hard to make it through our meal. "That was cute," he said. Personally, I was ready to go home and fuck like animals, but I was enjoying our satisfyingly flirty sex play. Plus, we could make love at home any time we wanted. This was a different kind of fun.

I wanted to slip my hand down between my legs so badly and was thinking about doing so when the waitress came by. She replaced my fork and, by our lack of conversation with her, she could tell we wanted to be left alone and quickly walked away to serve other more demanding guests.

I tilted my head back, closed my eyes and let me hand slide down between my legs. "What are you doing Kate? Someone might see you. Let's get out of here." He knew what I was doing and leaned toward me for a closer look.

"Not yet," I whispered back. "I'm still hungry. Besides, the table cloth is keeping me hidden," I wasn't really still hungry but the ideas were still flowing and I was having too much fun flirting with my man.

I ran my fingers up and down my juicy slit; you could hear the sounds of my wetness. I spread the juices all over my pussy. My finger found my clit again and I resumed stroking it, teasing it. My pussy was on fire! I decided to give this R-rated show a solid X-rating by lifting my knee and leg onto the padded seat to give him an open view of me stroking my pussy.

"Holy shit," he said as he strained to see all he could while not revealing anything to anyone else in the restaurant. I removed my hand and slowly licked my fingers, savoring the flavor, more for his sake than mine. He looked around then back at me stunned and incredibly aroused.

With a concerned look on his face, he pointed to my crotch. I furrowed my brow and looked down to see what he was pointing at. It was immediately apparent, there was a big wet spot smeared on the vinyl seat between my legs.

I grinned and covered my mouth with my fingers, slightly embarrassed. He raised his eyebrows and silently mouthed the word, "Wow" at me.

"It's why I'm not sitting on my dress," I whispered.

"Good thinking," he continued to grin.

He had seen it all before. He'd seen me naked a hundred times and seen me touch myself repeatedly, but still enjoyed the show again and again. It made me feel so good and so sexy that he liked seeing me any chance he could and I loved showing it to him. It wasn't that he was seeing anything new; it was that he was seeing it in such a public place.

"You are such a sexy woman. How did I get so lucky?"

"You know, sometimes I wonder that too," I smiled innocently. "I'm still hungry."

"Well, you still have some Fettuccini Alfredo left." He nodded toward my bowl.

"Ummm, the sauce isn't that good. It's kinda bland," I bated him and he still wasn't catching on.

"I'll get the waitress to..."

My hints weren't soaking in so I interrupted him with a more direct approach. "No, I have a better idea. Maybe you could help." It had all led up to this. I looked around the room then leaned over the table, looked him dead in the eye and said as slowly and frankly as I could, "Cum on it," then just stared at him.

His face lost all expression. "What?" he said genuinely surprised. After a few endless second he broke eye contact, "No. Come on, if you're not going to finish your food, let's just pay the bill and go."

My eyes never drifted; I didn't smile, I didn't blink I didn't flinch. Finally I said very slowly, "Honey, I don't think you understood me. I said I want you to take that dick out of your pants, jack it off and cum on my pasta," I paused and narrowed my eyes for some serious dramatic effect, "then ...I'll eat it."

For the longest time he didn't say a word. He just stared at me; his eyes bugging out of his head. My only motivation was to turn him on with something so nasty that it would blow his mind. Something I would only do for him. But suddenly I thought, "Oh shit, I've pushed too far. He thinks I'm a slut." I half expected him to stand up and head to the car.

Then out of nowhere he swallowed hard and whispered, "Hand me the bowl."

Gotcha! Giggling, I slid the small oval bowl over to him. I was getting really excited thinking about what I had asked him to do and even more excited knowing he was about to do it! His hands disappeared beneath the table as he unzipped his fly and released his cock. I think the hours of playful intent had him hard, aching and wanting. This shouldn't take long. His left hand reached up and took the small half filled bowl and it disappeared below the table cloth. His movements were subtle and if you didn't know what he was doing, you wouldn't notice. But I knew exactly what he was doing.

I loved to see him touch himself. I would watch him stroke himself every night if he'd let me. For some reason, it was such a turn-on.

I couldn't bear it any longer; I reached over and nudged my knife so it flipped off the edge of the table. "Oops, I'll get it," I announced with quiet excitement and leaned over to pick it up. Sticking my head under the table cloth, I saw it all. He was stroking his cock, like I had seen many times before, and readying himself to cum in my fettuccini. I wanted to dive across the floor and take him in my mouth and suck him until he came, but politely sat back up, hornier than ever.

"You're really doing it aren't you," I beamed with a giant grin.

"Of course I am. Isn't it what you wanted?" he smiled back and kept going. His eyes closed and I knew what was happening. I desperately wanted to knock something off the table again but thought better of it. My gaze never left his tortured face as he came. Imagination running wild, I envisioned him jacking it until the milky white cream squirted from the tip of his cock. He exhaled with each shot as he pumped his load into the bowl.

"Oh honey," I quietly cooed hoping the waitress wouldn't come back at this exact moment. "Yea, that's it baby. I love it. What a hot man giving me such a nice, big load. I bet that pasta's going to taste awesome," My encouraging, ego stroking words were quiet but audible.

His breathing normalized and he lifted the pasta back to the table top. After he sat down the bowl, he reached for a napkin, pulled it down to his lap smiling from his proud and daring accomplishment.

I was knocked out. He actually did it. Now it was my turn to live up to my end of the bargain. I was excited about giving him the fettuccini show but nervous about how it might taste. I grabbed my fork and stirred the half eaten fettuccini so that the new cream sauce was completely mixed in. Rolling a noodle around the fork, I seductively licked my lips, opened my mouth then inserted it, almost like I was about to put it in for a nasty blowjob.

The taste of cum was definitely noticeable and overall...quite repugnant. While not one of my favorite flavors, I don't' mind the taste of my husband's cum, but mixed with Alfredo sauce, it was way too funky for another bite. But it was fun to try it and even more fun to see the look on my lover's face as I ate, chewed and swallowed the pasta covered in his semen, even if it was too yucky for a second mouthful.

"Ummm, that's much better," I softly said, licking my lips and trying to keep up the show despite the odd taste. I wanted him to know I wanted him; I longed for him and would do anything to turn him on.

"You're a real treasure. You know that don't you?" He said lovingly.

"I'm just trying to keep things interesting."

"It's working," he smiled pleasantly. "Hey I have an idea, let's go see a movie," he announced suddenly.

"But I thought you wanted to go home?"

"I did but...," he had a suspicious look and growing grin on his face. "You know...no panties, short skirt, horny wife, dark theater. Maybe lots of guys have done it, but I've never gotten a hand job or fingered a girl at the movies before. I guess I was deprived in high school."

"Well big boy, tonight's your lucky night. And just so you're not wondering, I promise that at the theater, you're going to score." We finished off our wine, paid the bill and raced across town to the theater. Once again, the teasing definitely had a spicy and fun payoff.

Chapter 3: Tennis Anyone?

I like to play tennis, even if I'm not very good at it. I should start by saying that I took lessons in high school and played a lot in college so I'm not too bad, but not great either. I taught my husband to play and we try to get on a court as often as possible, when time permits. He's been a great student and started playing because he's a wonderful man that goes out of his way to do things I like. In return, I have always tried to do the same for him. The result has been a decade of blissful marriage that has outlasted most of our friends'. I can also attest that for those that are still married, they don't have close relationship my husband and I have.

For our fifth anniversary, we went to Couples in Ocho Rios. For weeks before we left, I was already thinking of inventive and sexy ways to spice up our vacation and our anniversary. I couldn't wait to sunbath topless or take the short walk to the nude beach.

As you already know, I have a long history of doing risky and spontaneous things when my husband least expects it. It's kept our marriage fun, exciting and has kept us our sex life as active as anyone we know. One of my favorite tricks is discreetly taking off my panties in the most public of places.

When I say discreet, I mean we try to be discreet. We've been caught a couple times but that's what makes it so much fun and such a turn on. There's nothing risky about taking off my panties in the privacy of my own changing closet.

It was a beautiful Caribbean morning; our first at Couples. We had only gotten there the afternoon before and were excited about the beginning of our vacation. Breakfast was on a long terrace overlooking the beach and we immediately knew we had come to the right place when we saw a lovely couple romantically walking along the beach, hand in hand. The lady was topless and wearing a very skimpy thong and the man was wearing a European-style Speedo.

"Did you bring your Speedo?" I jokingly ask my husband.

"Nope, but I did bring my thong," he laughed. Knowing he didn't have a Speedo, I thought my joke was pretty funny. But knowing that he had a thong, which he'd occasionally prance around in, made me wonder if he really had brought one. I actually began to hope he did.

As I was saying, I like tennis. So we brought our rackets and tennis outfits so we could play a few games in between sunning, snorkeling and walking on the beach. After breakfast on our first day, we suited up and headed for the courts.

We found ourselves alone on one of four really nice adjoining courts on the perimeter of the property. We stretched a bit then started volleying the ball a bit to warm up. I had planned one of my crazy panty pranks while we were playing tennis; a time and place that I was sure would surprise my husband who was becoming more and more accustomed and suspect of my whimsical shenanigans.