Parade Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the elevator doors closed, we fell into each others' arms. "Finally together, alone," I said, perhaps betraying a bit too much of my own anticipation at what was to come. If so, she didn't comment. The office was dark save for the few night lights, and I led her to my cubicle, helping her out of her sweater. I stood behind her as I'd done earlier at the parade, but this time I allowed my hands to wander all across her body, over her breasts and protruding nipples, across her round little belly, up and down her ribs. She just luxuriated in the attention, gently pushing her ass back against my swelling cock. Though her skirt was very short, I undid the waist and let it fall to the floor, and then cupped her crotch in my hand, feeling the damp heat pulsing through the fabric of the leotard. I turned Chelsea around to face the window, overlooking the City, the low skyline of the Village with the Empire State Building rising above it all. I placed her hands on the window sill and indicated for her to move her feet back and apart. Reaching between her legs, I once again unsnapped the crotch, and pulled the fabric over the top of her cheeks. Then I pulled back and landed a hard slap on her left cheek. I slapped again, this time the right cheek, and she gave a little shriek, though whether it was from pain, pleasure or a combination, I couldn't tell. After a few minutes of slapping the globes of her ass, I slipped my hand between her legs and found her quite wet. I wanted to finger fuck her to orgasm--I wasn't ready to stick my cock in her cunt. Tonight the best she was going to get was my cum down her throat.

"Spread you legs more, puppy," I ordered, and she did. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back another step so she was bent over, balanced against the window sill. With the back of my hand rubbing the warmth emanating from ass, in eased two fingers into her, the tips pointed down to press against her g-spot. I hardly know what got into me--I had a real need to make this little bitch come. I wanted to feel her cunt clamp down on my hand as she came; I wanted to hear her squeal in real life the way she had all those times on the phone. As I pushed my fingers deeper and faster into her cunt, I placed my thumb over her clit and talked to her:

"You like that, don't you, baby? That's because you have a hungry cunt, because you need to be filled, isn't it? You're such a needy slut. A bitch puppy who needs training. You should see the mess your dirty fuck-hole is making, my arm is dripping. I can't believe you want me to stick my cock up that whorish disgusting hole."

Chelsea's breathing was getting short and I changed my stance so I could put my fingers around her throat, to feel her gasp as the orgasm approached. For a moment took my hand away to grab her tit, to pull the nipple through the fabric of her leotard.

"Such a lovely costume you had on tonight. I bet you took dancing lessons as a girl, didn't you? So lovely and refined, dancers are. Maybe that's what turned you queer. Too bad you got so big and tall and utterly ungraceful. Just a big ol' sloppy puppy who loves licking those pretty girls' cunts and getting fucked hard by thick cock."

She was close now, moaning and crying and I pressed harder against her clit even as I tried to force a third finger into the hole.

"Well I'm going to give you some cock, puppy. To lick and suck and gag on. You want that, right? You want me to fuck your mouth, isn't that right?"

The tiniest little 'uh-huh' escaped her lips.

"You want to gag on my cock and then have me unload my cum down your throat. I know your type of slut. A cum-slut. A bitch puppy who aches for cock." I pushed the third finger in and then felt her cunt-muscles clamping down and knew the orgasm was rising inside her. "That's right, puppy...come for me. I'll make you come, you slut-bitch. Come for me."

That did it, pushed her over the edge. I heard her gasp, the short, sharp breaths as she emitted miniscule yelps, squeaks and squeals. And her cunt grabbed my fingers, sucking them in even deeper. When she took a deep breath, it was over, and she collapsed on the floor. My hand was drenched; my wrist was a little sore. My cock was straining against the fly of my jeans. I wiped my hand across her face, and forced my fingers into her mouth again.

*

I left her sitting there in a lump on the floor, and moved back to my desk, where I sat in my chair, unzipping my fly, releasing my cock and balls. I moved my ass to the edge of the seat, just watching her there, nearly nude, breathing hard, and began to stroke myself. My fingers were still slick from her cunt, and it did thrill me some to be lubricating my shaft with her wetness.

"Come here, slut," I called.

Chelsea looked up, and a wan smile crossed her face. Though she hadn't quite recovered, she crawled across the floor and knelt between my knees, placing her hands on my thighs. Her eyes fixed on my hand, sliding slowly up and down my cock. Her lips parted as she leaned in, and I slapped her mouth with it.

"Is this what you want, whore? You want my cock down your throat?"

"Yes, please," she mumbled.

I slapped her again with my erection. "What was that? I didn't hear you."

"Yes, please. I want to suck your cock."

I squeezed the shaft of my cock an urged a large globule of pre-cum from the slit, spreading it across Chelsea's full, flush lips, then arranged the angle so I could plunge between them. The girl got up on her knees, and slowly slid down until her nose was pressing into my pubic hair. I began to thrust my hips into her face, gently at first. Though she tried to grab the shaft between her fingers, I placed my hands over hers on my thighs, holding them tightly. Just thrusting, just stroking deep into her mouth. She looked up at me and I smiled--I loved the look in her eyes, the need, the want, the desire. The unadulterated lust. Confident that she would keep her hands in place, I moved one of mine to the back of her head, threading my fingers into her hair. I didn't need to force her, she took me with brio, sensing when to lick and suck and when to relax and just let me fuck her mouth.

We were getting into a good rhythm, I was getting into a good groove. I was throat fucking a submissive young slut, a girl whose still-oozing cunt was dripping on my shoe. I wanted to make it last, but began to pick up speed involuntarily.

"Lick my balls, Chelsea. Show me what a good cock-sucking puppy bitch you can be."

Chelsea backed off my cock and it flopped against her cheek as she eased her tongue down to swab at my balls, laving them with the excess saliva and pre-cum she'd sucked from my cock. I felt her teeth graze along the side of my cock for an instant before she sucked first one then the other into her mouth. My erection swelled and another drop of the sticky, viscous fluid oozed out and dripped on her forehead.

"Mmmm," I moaned, "that's right. You are a talented little slut." I began to stroke my cock again as she tugged my scrotum deeper into her mouth. I imagined what she'd look like with her face coated in my come. I was getting near the edge and felt my balls tighten. "I'm close, bitch," I gasped. "Take over."

She released my balls. "May I use my hand now?" she asked but I could only nod in reply. Chelsea wrapped her fingers around the shaft and began to pump me, her lips open and tongue flicking at the tip of my swollen glans. That was enough. From deep in my chest I felt the release, and I moaned deeply as the first spurt of cum shot into her hungry mouth. She wrapped her lips around the head and kept pumping as another wave exploded into her. I growled and she sucked me deeply, sucked me dry.

Slowly I softened but she didn't release. She had me right where she wanted, and knew it, but I didn't mind. "Don't swallow," I commanded. "Let me see." I had to regain the upper hand.

Chelsea opened her mouth and leaned her head back, showing me her teeth, gums and tongue coated in my cum. Pretty as a pornographic picture. I cupped my hand in front of her mouth and told her to spit. She looked confused for a moment, and then (somewhat reluctantly, I thought) emptied the contents of her mouth into my hand.

"You're not ready yet to swallow, puppy. But you can wear it." With that, she closed her eyes and I smeared the mixture of cum and spit across her face. There wasn't that much; she'd obviously swallowed the larger portion of my load when it first hit her throat, but that wasn't the point. As she sat there with my cum dripping from her chin, I stood up and zipped myself in. I helped her to her feet and wiped the rest of my hand against her ass and between her thighs.

"You can dress now, puppy. You've done a good job."

"Will you fuck me next time?" she asked. "Please?"

"We'll see," I said, but we both knew I would. The next time I planned to get her to my apartment. "Now get dressed and let's go. Time to put my puppy to bed."

She asked to go to the toilet but I thought not. She could hold it until she got back to her dorm. By that time most of the cream on her face would have dried as well, so only the most observant of her floor-mates would notice if anyone did. Going down in the elevator, I kept my hands off her, but once past the guard and back out on the street, I couldn't resist a tender moment, and I put my arm around her.

"That was nice, Chelsea," I offered. "I'm glad we finally got together."

"I am too, I enjoyed the evening. But..."

"'But'? But what?"

"But I want to know if you're going to fuck me next time."

"I can't promise," I feigned. "You have to pass the inspection."

"Inspection?"

"Don't worry about it. You're a great candidate. I'm sure you'll do fine. But I can't promise. When are you free for a full night?"

"I don't have any class on Election Day. I could come up on Monday after class if you'd like."

"That sounds do-able. But we'll talk before then." We strolled slowly through the warm autumn night, down the sleepy streets of the West Village to her dorm just off Fifth. As we approached the door, we both noticed some random students hanging outside smoking, and without saying anything, agreed we had better separate before we got any closer. I took her hands in mine and faced her. Flakes of dried semen graced her lips, and I brushed them away before kissing her one last time, lightly at first, and then more forcefully, my tongue easing between her lips.

"I really enjoyed the night," she said, as she pulled away.

"I did too. I hope it's the first of many."

"Call me tomorrow?" she asked hopefully.

"I'll try," I replied. But we both knew I would. "I'll see you online at any rate." I turned and walked back towards Sixth Avenue to avoid passing her dorm, and made my way to the an uptown train. I turned around once, but she apparently didn't linger outside with the smokers, already inside the building.

12