Parade Sequel: Election Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotori
kotori
35 Followers

I squeezed out a globule of precum and swabbed it over the glans, just inches from her mouth. "This is what you want, isn't it, bitch?" I asked, stroking myself. Chelsea nodded hungrily. "I should fuck your dirty hole with this? Fill that cunt with my come? Stretch your stinking slit with my cock?" She nodded rapidly. I stepped directly in front of her and with the index finger and thumb of my left hand, spread the slit of my cock open and coaxed another large drop of the clear viscous fluid onto the tip of my other index finger, then painted her dripping lips with it. "I should just jerk-off now all over that puppy-face of yours and leave your like that, looking into the mess on the screen," I said. "But I'll give you a chance to prove yourself worthy."

I finished my wine, then slapped her ass more, alternating the intensity and timing of the strokes, hitting not just the globes of her cheeks but her thighs and cunt on occasion as well. Checking the computer screen, I could see a few tears drip from her eyes, adding to the drool and perspiration soiling her face. Her ass was a fiery crimson colour and her cunt was dripping as well, a little puddle of cunt juice staining the table-top. Beads of perspiration dripped from her underarms and down the sides of her tits. She was a dripping mess. I sat on the edge of the couch again and looked at her flaming ass and aching cunt.

"What's this, Chelsea? You have a little tiny cock here."

Another whimper.

Reaching into the side table drawer where I had placed a latex glove. I placed it over my hand with an audible snap, and reached in between her legs grabbing her distended clit between my thumb and index finger. I jerked it. Now her moans were constant, steady. I could see from the alternating opening and closing of her cunt that she was clenching, attempting to force herself to orgasm. I squeezed her clit hard, pinching it between my fingers. "Stop that, slut. I'll tell you when you can come."

Without warning I stuck three latex-clad fingers deep into the sloppy mess, pressing them against her G-spot, just behind her protruding clit. I pressed the tiny cock with my thumb and began stroking my fingers in her cunt, encouraged by the moans and whimpers escaping from behind the gag of panty-wrapped chew toy. "I think perhaps you're ready now, bitch." Withdrawing my fingers, I again went to the head of the table and removed the toy, replacing it with my slit-soaked fingers.

"But first you have to 'present' to me." I peeled off the glove and undid my belt, stepping out of my trousers. Except for her collar and leash we were finally both naked. My cock arched towards her mouth and I grabbed her head and forced my way into the mouth, stroking just a few times, not wanting to get too carried away. I pulled out and yanked her head back further so she could look into my eyes.

"You're going to 'present' your cunt to me, Chelsea. I want you to reach down and spread your lips wide, open that fuck-hole between your legs, let me see the pink inside of your cunt. Do you think you can do that?"

"And then you'll fuck me?"

I yanked her hair harder and slapped her face.

"You answer the questions, not ask them," I barked. "Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes, Sir," she whimpered.

"Good. And then, if I like what I see, yes. I'll fuck your hole."

"Thank you, Sir."

I let go of her hair and returned to the couch. "Now, spread your knees a little further and open that hole. 'Present' yourself to me."

Chelsea reached her right hand between her legs and with two fingers spread apart her cunt lips, glistening with her dripping juices. She balanced on her left hand and knees, and within seconds her fingers were coated with juice. "Finger yourself," I demanded, my cock growing even harder as she dipped her middle finger into her slit.

"No, no. This is no good," I said. "Use both hands. Spread that hole open, wide open."

Chelsea hesitated, realizing that she would have to rearrange her stance. She lowered her head to the table, placing a cheek in the puddle of her own saliva and tears, her shoulders touching the end of the table as she reached around her ass and spread her lips wide. "Like this?" she whispered.

Her hole gradually opened and if I'd had a flashlight I could have seen deep into her vagina. "Yes," I said as I stood, "that's it. Hold yourself open to me." Her asshole was tight and I spit on it before slipping my thumb in. "Maybe I should fuck this ass?" I suggested. "Would you prefer that?"

"Please, Sir. Please fuck my cunt. It's ready for you."

And it was. Moreover, I was ready for it. "Spread wider," I ordered as I took hold of my cock and aimed for her fuck hole. I grabbed her hips and slipped my shaft deep into her, until I felt the back of her fingers against my balls. "Spread wider, bitch," I said as I slowly started a rhythm of stroking her tight hole. I raised one foot from the floor and placed it on the table, next to her face. I could feel her breathing, short and sharp across my toes as I picked up the pace.

"You're such a disgusting slut, you know that don't you?"

"I'm a whore. A slut." I pounded harder with her encouragement.

"I'm going to fill this hole with my come," I hissed.

"Yes, Sir—please, fill my dirty cunt."

"Shut up, bitch," I ordered, placing my foot on her face. "Your fuck-hole is a just a cum-bucket." I felt her clenching her muscles around my shaft, gripping it, milking me. She was tight but so wet my shaft slid faster and faster between the puffy lips, against her fingers stretching them wide. My balls felt heavy, so wet with sweat and precum and her juice as they slapped against her clit with every thrust. I hadn't come since Halloween night when I fucked her face, flooding her mouth with my stuff.

Sweat was dripping from my brow onto her ass, a trickle running over her brown eye and adding to the flood between her legs. She gripped tighter, as if she could cut off the stream of come that was gradually building to explode into her hole. The only sound I could hear was the splash of our juices churning below me. I was ready.

"Come for me now, Chelsea," I gasped, "Come now, puppy."

I watched her asshole twitch as her cunt spasmed around my cock, and then felt the flood of my come rise from my balls. I tensed, ground my foot into her face and exploded, letting go with a rush of endorphins, semen and a low growl, grasping her hips tight, pulling her ass against my belly. I felt pulse after pulse of jizz empty into her as she continued to squeeze my shaft in the grip of her cunt muscles. If she said anything or moaned or whimpered or even screamed, I didn't notice.

After a few moments still locked together, I moved my foot to the floor. I didn't want to pull out yet but I could feel my erection slipping away, and I stepped back, exiting her cunt with a distinct "plop". Her fingers still split her lips apart, and her raw hole gaped open, allowing my come to dribble out over her clit. A little weak-kneed, I slumped back on the couch and watched as she flexed her cunt muscles again, expelling my load, the puddle on the table growing and spreading. I reached forward and collected a few drops of our combined fluids in the palm of my hand.

"That was good, Chelsea," said, still gasping for breath. "But look at the mess you've made. Turn around."

She released her cunt and slowly got on all fours again. I'm sure her back was stiff from the prolonged posture but she didn't complain. As she turned, the only sound was our deep breathing and the chain of her leash dragging across the tabletop. "Look at that mess," I said when it was before her eyes, "now lick it up, puppy."

I think there was a smile on her face as she lowered it to the puddle and extended her long, pointed tongue. My cock was soft again, my breathing gradually returning to normal. "You're a very good puppy," I said, stroking her hair. "I think I'm going to pet you for a while tonight."

kotori
kotori
35 Followers
12