Paradise Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blake!"

He turned at the sound of his name being called out, and saw Katinov outside of her ship, again wrapped in a towel and holding her toiletry bag.

"Good morning," he said back, still wading in the middle of the river.

Katinov had a concerned look on her face and she waved a hand to him, beckoning him to join her. He nodded and splashed through the water to his side, but stopped when she called out to him again, and shook her head at him, waving him over once more.

Oh, I get it, he thought, she wants me to come 'as is'. Maybe my 'theory' is right, after all.

Blake swam over to Katinov's side, and she started blushing when he emerged from the river, naked. He walked up to her, not bothering to cover himself with his cock and balls dangling about. She stole a quick glance at his crotch and muscular form, then offered him a peek at her ship's interior, not knowing he had already been inside. They stepped into the dark cabin, and Blake saw a change from the last time he was there.

"So, you were telling the truth; your hull leaks something awful."

Blake saw the water damage left behind from last night's storm; everything was damp and musty smelling, and a puddle stretched across most of the deck. Seat cushions and carpets were waterlogged and anything that was vulnerable to rain, be it paper or cloth, was soaked and ruined.

Katinov touched his arm and pulled him gently back outside. She knelt down in the sandy shore and grabbed a twig, scratching at the dirt and drawing a picture for him. Though crude, Blake saw that she was drawing ships, lots of them divided into two groups, and a large circle between them with shapes that looked like the land masses of their home world.

"Terria," she said, pointing at the circle, then pointed at the ships.

Blake nodded, "Yes; our two fleets in orbit."

Katinov crossed out the ships one by one until none of them were intact, then scribbled away the continents on the planet. She then crisscrossed her hands, saying, "...gone?" in a tiny voice.

Frowning, Blake looked into her hazelnut eyes, and slowly nodded feeling the pain well up inside him again.

Throwing the twig away, Katinov plopped down on the ground and curled up her legs, wrapping her arms around them... and started crying. Blake edged closer, ready to console her if she needed a shoulder to lean on. She looked at him with wet eyes and cheeks, seeing one of his tears running down his face, and let him wrap his arms around her shaking body. She hugged him back and bawled into his chest, her warm tears adding to his still damp body, as he cried with her.

They held each other for longer than either of them knew, having a chance to grieve together and coming to the realization that, for all practical purposes and as far as they knew... they were the only two surviving inhabitants of Terria.

Katinov looked up at Blake and sniffled, "Vheet?"

Letting his tears fall freely, he shook his head and answered, "I don't know why." He reached for her wet face and gently wiped at the tears on her cheeks, "Arrogance, greed, prejudice, stupidity... maybe all of those things, and more. All I know is, they've left us alone here... and we have to survive here, together."

"To... gether," she whispered back, touching his face with shaking fingers.

Blake looked deeply into her eyes, sensing a feeling of longing between them. He caressed her wet cheek and cupped her beautiful young face, his thumb barely brushing her parted lips. Katinov panted in lust as he lowered his head towards hers, waiting. Blake softly pressed his lips to hers in a gentle and loving kiss, Katinov closing her eyes and leaning into his embrace.

Suddenly, Blake broke the kiss and released her, standing up and pacing away.

"I'm sorry," he said hurriedly, "I didn't mean to do that. Well, I meant to do it, but... but I shouldn't have, not with... I... I thought you wanted me to comfort you, and... and I took advantage of... I'm sorry; I should go."

He started to head back to the river, but was stopped with, "Blake..."

He turned to see Katinov, walking up to him and looking at him with caring eyes. She neared his naked body, and pulled the towel off of her leaving her as naked as he was. Blake stared at the nude goddess standing before him, with her soft curves almost glowing in the sunlight. Her nipples were erect, pointing at him with stiff lust, her pussy lips showed a glint of moisture, and her breasts rose and fell with her breathing.

Blake took her into his arms as she wrapped hers around his broad shoulders and quietly said to him, "To... gether."

With her body trembling, Katinov hugged him close and smashed her lips to his, kissing him hard and deeply. Blake pulled her towards him, her nipples pressing into his chest and her belly rubbing against his. She felt his cock growing, twitching up her thigh and wiggling against her mound, and she humped her hips into him as their tongues playfully entwined.

She let out a muffled squeal when she felt his hands on her round ass, his palms caressing and squeezing the fleshy globes, and returned the favor by giving his tight butt a grope. Their kisses were wild and passionate, their tongues and lips devouring one another in lustful heat. Their hands groped and fondled each other, exciting their bodies with heated flushes of adrenalin.

Katinov could feel Blake's rock hard cock rubbing into her hot and wet pussy, the tingling in her loins aching to be relieved and her clit stiff and waiting for attention. Blake felt the soft flesh of her boobs pressing heat into his chest, her hard nipples poking him and demanding to be suckled.

Katinov released his lips and stared into his eyes hungrily, lowering herself down to the sand and pulling him with her. She pushed against his chest, urging him to lie back, and rubbed his body as she gazed at his solid manhood sticking straight up and quivering.

It was long and fat, its veins bulging from the pressure of rushing blood, with a bloated and full scrotum in need of release. She teased the shaft with delicate fingers, making Blake shiver, then took it into her small hands and squeezed its hardness to produce a dollop of precum. She made him moan with pleasure as she smeared the slick drop into his cockhead, teasing and torturing the swollen gland and licking her lips in anticipation.

With the flat of her tongue, Katinov dragged her taste buds up the length, then down again while fingering his balls. Blake's prick twitched in response, and she giggled as she watched it jerk to her lewd licks and kisses. Licking it back to the top, she kissed the head and slipped her lips around it, suckling more of the clear lube out and making him gasp in delight.

Blake groaned nosily as he felt her mouth engulf his cock and slither its way down his shaft, her tongue wickedly swiping over his sensitive dickhead. Katinov tried to get as much of his member into her hungry mouth, but had to stop halfway because of its girth. But she was satisfied with the amount she had, and proceeded to give him a sensuous blowjob.

Blake laid back and enjoyed Katinov's talented mouth and tongue as they teased and nurtured his cock with loving sucks and slurps. His breathing came out as pants as she increased the speed and motion of her sucking, her tongue dancing wildly over his prick as she played with his balls with milking squeezes. He felt his sperm churning in his sack as Katinov bobbed her head faster and devoured his cock with greedy slurps. His hips came up off the ground as he felt the cum bubbling up his stiff shaft and, with a loud groan of release, semen exploded from his cock and splashed her tongue and gums.

Katinov squealed as the first blast of cum leaped into her mouth, and she sucked down his cock and rubbed her tongue against the sensitive underside of his cockhead, urging more to come forth. Her efforts worked as another thick jet lanced out, then another... and another. Remembering the amount on the rock from yesterday, she readied herself for a huge mouthful. His cock kept pumping out sperm as she tried to swallow it all, but underestimated his excitement and couldn't quite get it all to stay in her mouth. White blobs dribbled down her chin as she milked him for every last drop, making Blake moan as he emptied his balls.

Katinov released his twitching member with a loving slurp and caught her breath, watching the hard phallus quiver as the last of his orgasm pumped out the remaining few drops of sperm. She licked off the droplets with the tip of her tongue, then wiped at her mouth and licked her fingers as well.

Blake saw her staring at him with her head tilted to the side, and asked a question with a shrug and a smile.

Blake grinned back, "Oh, yeah; it was wonderful. You're very good at that."

"'Very good'," she copied, giving his cockhead a final kiss. Then she sat back with her knees apart and asked shyly, "You... 'very good'?" and looked down at her vagina.

Knowing what she meant, Blake pushed himself up and crawled over to her with his eyes gazing at her luscious body. He closed in, forcing Katinov to leaned back, then hovered over her after she laid down with her legs spread. He pushed her arms over her head as she bit her lip, not knowing what his next move would be. Her breasts heaved with her heavy breathing as Blake started kissing her, first her sweet lips, then her ear, and down her neck nibbling at the soft spots.

Katinov threw her head back and sighed with a smile as Blake worked his way down her chest and paid loving attention to her boobs, licking and nibbling at her soft pillows. She gasped and arched her back when he took a swollen nipple between his lips and sucked the nub into his mouth. He switched back and forth between the hard buds, making her mewl with passion, and gently squeezed the fleshy globes.

Then her eyes widened when Blake trailed his tongue down her stomach, pausing to wiggle it into her navel and making her snicker, and stopping just above her mound. He nuzzled the thin strip of brown fur, causing her to raise her hips to meet his face, then licked and kissed his way around her pussy to feast on her thighs. Katinov's breaths were coming out in pants and gasps as he munched at her inner thighs, then she bit her lip again seeing Blake smiling at her just inches away from her womanhood. Giving her mound one more nose nuzzle, he started his attack.

Katinov gasped a sharp intake of breath when she felt Blake's flattened tongue press against her labia and slowly drag upward, coming close to her clitoris. He did this several times before pressing his mouth to her pussy and wiggling his tongue inside, parting the wet lips and licking at the inner walls. Her whole body stiffened up, feeling his wet weapon snake inside of her, and her pants came out as tiny yelps as his licks became more forceful. Her arms came down, and she ran her fingers through his hair to push his head into her crotch.

Blake savored the taste of Katinov's delicious pussy, musky yet sweet, and licked up every warm droplet of juice seeping from it before making his move on her special spot. Petting the fur strip, his fingers crept down and eased the fleshy hood back, revealing a precious pink and swollen pearl that pulsed ever so slightly. Not sure what kind of reaction he would get from her, Blake took hold of her arms and held them down at her sides. Wide eyed, Katinov gaped at him as he flicked his tongue and pounced on her clit.

Her body lurched and strained when his licks slathered her pink bud, and she squealed in lust as he devoured her. His swipes tickled her clit, making her writhe and squirm, and she let out what sounded like pleas to stop in her language. He ignored them, lapping at her hot and wet pussy with fiery licks.

Her hips came up, and Blake let go of her wrists to grab two handfuls of her sandy butt cheeks. Her arms now free, she didn't try to push his head away but instead clawed at the sand. Suddenly, her body arched up and her grunting came out harder; Blake knew she was close, and furiously ate her pussy to bring her over the edge.

Katinov felt the familiar wave of pleasure start to wash down over her; she couldn't hold it back. Yelping in delight, she thrashed her head from side to side and, with a shriek of passion, let her orgasm run through her flaming cunt. Hot juices gushed from her pussy, with Blake licking at every squirt, as she grunted with the convulsions of her pussy muscles. With a final orgasmic squeeze, her pussy clenched and made her hips buck and hump against his face and, with one last loud groan, released the last of her climax juices into his suckling mouth.

Blake slowed his assault, lowering her ass down to the ground and giving her puffy vagina one last gentle kiss. He sat up and looked at the girl he knew he had satisfied, judging from her quivering body and the smile on her face.

He smiled back and asked, "Good?"

She grinned with glazed eyes and nodded, "Very... good."

Blake laid down beside Katinov and gave her some time to catch her breath before continuing, the sun beaming its rays of light and warmth down on the new lovers. After a while, he rolled onto his side and looked into her warm hazel eyes with a serious expression.

"I'm glad we finally became friends," he said, caressing her shoulder, "but you do know that nobody's coming for us, right? Nadii une gathat."

Katinov nodded with sadness, but then smirked a little and said, "Not... so bad; proutilfa edon." and wave a hand around the area of life and beauty.

Blake had to agree, "You're right, it's a beautiful garden and we could've ended up in a worse place than this. It's warm and we can breathe, we have fresh water and plenty to eat, and we're alive."

"Alive," said Katinov, rubbing his chest, "jux doe ves."

Blake nodded, "Just the two of us," and leaned in to gently kiss her, her warm inviting mouth pressing back. Katinov's hand drifted down his belly and wrapped around his hardening member, but her eyebrows went up when she also had a handful of sand as well.

Blake grinned, watching her brush the grit off his cock but not succeeding, "Maybe we should wash up." He pointed at the river, and she smiled scooting to her feet. Blake playfully patted her butt to knock off the sand that was clinging to her cheeks, making her giggle. She took his hand and walked with him down to the bank, swishing their feet in the bubbling water. Both of them grinning, they ran out into the river and dove under the currents, swimming about and popping up close to one another. Blake splashed her, and Katinov returned the playful gesture with laughter.

After rinsing off the sand and dirt, Blake swam over to the other side and waved Katinov over to join him. She paddled up to him and rose from the water, looking like a sea goddess with her curves glittering with sun lit droplets. He approached her and scooped her up in his big arms, cradling her close and staring into her hypnotic eyes, and carried her to the tall grass near the rock he hid behind during their mutual shows of exhibitionism/voyeurism.

Laying her down gently on the soft bed of grass, Blake took in every inch of her beauty and savored the view. He thought she looked so natural in this setting, a naked nymph of nature allowing the tiny blades of green to tickle her skin, and she smiled at him and reached for him to join her.

Hovering near her on his knees, Blake caressed her legs and massaged her thighs making her purr. He felt Katinov's hand travel up his leg and grab his stiff cock, squeezing and stroking it, then let go to raise her arms over her head and spread her thighs apart telling him what she wanted.

Blake was practically drooling over the luscious form he was gazing at when he positioned himself over Katinov, bracing his arms on either side of her. His cock quivered above her wet and swollen mound, a drop of precum oozing from the tip and dripping down to land on her pubic strip. Katinov panted, eagerly waiting for Blake to take her, and pursed her lips as he lowered his hips. His cockhead rubbed at her pussy lips, making her gasp and worry about whether or not his huge dick would fit inside of her, and her body stiffened up when he pressed it against her opening.

Blake went slowly, not wanting to overwhelm her, pushing the glans in between her wet lips and feeling them hugging the bloated knob. He cupped her face, which was painted with an excited but scared look, and smiled to reassure her that he wouldn't hurt her. He eased forward, and Katinov gasped with an open mouth as she felt more of his cock slip into her awaiting pussy and stretch the inner walls.

Blake backed out slightly then entered her again, gradually increasing the amount of dick going inside of her. He did this over and over until she was slick with wetness and breathing hard, her breasts rising and falling with each gulp of air. Finally, confident that she was ready to receive him, Blake pushed towards her and started sinking his member into her vagina.

Katinov trembled and panted with lust as she felt his cock sliding into her pussy, the muscles fluttering and grabbing at the shaft. She lifted her legs to give him better access, pressing her feet into his thighs to urge him on, and arched her body when his entire length was imbedded in her womanhood and released a lustful groan. She gazed at him with sexual heat burning in her eyes, as well as in her quivering cunt, and smiled.

Returning the smile, Blake lowered himself down and brought his lips to hers, playfully at first then more passionately. Katinov quickly wrapped her arms around him and pressed her feet into his buttocks, smashing her mouth against his and humping at his groin.

Blake pulled out a bit, then slid his cock into her, and repeated the motion until he got a steady rhythm going. Katinov broke the kiss and panted open mouthed as his thrusting increased and made her pussy tingle, the balls of her feet digging into his ass. She never felt so full, her soft moist walls stretched and slick with her nipples so hard they almost hurt, and gasped as he pumped his hard penis into her faster.

Their mutual moaning wafted throughout the garden as the amorous couple made love in the tall grasses near the river's edge, their bodies rubbing against one another and their groins tingling with excitement.

Blake positioned his legs under Katinov's butt and gently gathered her in his arms, hauling her up and sitting back to cradle her in his lap. Her boobs heaved up and down as she breathed harder, feeling his long cock slide all the way inside of her. He bounced her body in his lap, plunging his dick into her wet hole, and her face twisted into a grimace as she felt it rub into her G-spot and made her mewl and yelp.

Not being able to stand his teasing anymore, Katinov pushed Blake to lie back as she unlock her legs from his hips and straddled him. His dick still imbedded in her pussy, she started riding him with a big grin on her face and loving every inch of him being poked into her. She leaned back and steadied herself and, with his cock digging into her special spot again, her whole body quaked and writhed as she humped him with wild thrusts.

Blake felt his cum boiling in his balls and knew he couldn't hold back much longer but, judging from the look on her face and the sounds she was making, neither could Katinov. He grabbed at her thighs and started groaning as the sperm started climbing up his dick.

"Oh, oh, oh daat, daat, daat... ohhhhh..." Katinov moaned, plunging her pussy down on his cock and feeling it respond with twitches and pulses; she knew he was close. She felt his penis expand and, with the first blast of cum hitting her inner walls, Katinov arched back and cried out as her orgasm peaked and stabbed at her womanhood. Her hips wiggled and thrashed about as Blake grunted with every squirt of semen that leaped out of his cock, and she groaned as her juices poured out and wet both of them down, her pussy muscles gripping his shaft and milking it for more cum.

1...345678