Paradise Island Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asitsn
asitsn
158 Followers

"Oh! Why did you stop?" asked Kate's mom.

"Oh fuck! Your son's fucking me... Aaah! Tom's fucking me in the ass.. Oh my god! He is ripping me with his big cock!" screamed Kate.

Her mother looked in shock at her children. They had both closed their eyes and were concentrating on fucking each other. She pulled herself from underneath her daughter and scooted round to where her son and daughter were joined hip to groin. She saw Tom's hard cock pull out of Kate's tiny hole and push all the way back in until his balls slapped against her ass. The sight was so sexy that she pressed one hand into her mons as she came again. She reached out and gently held her son's ball sac in the palm of her hand. She stroked his balls and Tom gave a big cry and fucked his sister hard and came violently, spewing his cum into her ass. Tom's mom marvelled at the way his balls tightened inside her hand and continued stroking him until Tom and Kate collapsed on each other.

In the next few months, the Fontana household filled with many pregnant women. Several girls had become pregnant from before his trial and others like Esha became pregnant after his wedding. Soon Macy announced her pregnancy to the delight of Tom. Tom's mother did not become pregnant and that was not a surprise because her ovaries had been removed in a surgical procedure soon after Tom's birth. Kate's lack of pregnancy was a matter of sorrow for Tom and Kate but the medical facilities on Paradise Island were not advanced enough to discover the cause.

Their mother left Paradise Island soon after Macy gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She moved to Washington and a few years later married a senior lobbyist. She was Paradise Island's unofficial ambassador and it was largely to her credit that the big powers left Paradise Island alone and that there were few stories about the Island anywhere. She did come down once a year to Paradise Island for a holiday. She always came alone and submitted to Tom like any other woman of the household.

Eighteen years later, Tom was in his forties and still in the prime of his manhood. He was standing on the balcony and reflecting on the changes in Paradise Island since he had first seen it from the boat. The biggest difference was electricity. The houses and their masters' powers were unchanged as was the preponderance of women and their beauty.

"Dad! Where are you?" rang a female voice from inside the house.

"Here, on the balcony," shouted Tom.

Eighteen year old Julia came out of the house and Tom was again struck by her beauty. She had somehow combined the best features of both his favourite women - her mother Macy and her aunt Kate. Julia was tall and lissome like Macy. She had Kate's large breasts and tight bottom. Her flat stomach and flaring waist never stopped exciting Tom.

She had a bikini top and a sarong round her waist that parted as she walked to give tantalising glimpses of her lovely thighs. She came over to Tom and dropped to her knees in front of him. His cock was soon in her mouth. Tom groaned in delight as Julia sucked him. She played with the pee-hole at the end of his cock with the tip of her tongue. She then moved his cock slowly in, until it was lodged deep in the back of her throat. Tome placed his hands on his daughter's head and fucked it slowly, moving it in and out over his cock. Julia then left his cock and moved down, licking his ball-sac. She opened wide and took one of his balls into her mouth and gently sucked it, before repeating the process with his other ball.

She then got up and turned around so that her back was turned towards him. She bent forward and gripped her ankles with her hands. She then looked back towards and slowly licked her lips with her tongue. Tom groaned and moved aside the sarong round her bottom. He could see his daughter's shaved cunt and ass hole open to him. He held his cock in one hand and guided it accurately into her tight cunt. His cock slid easily into her went cunt.

"Oh! Yes, dad. Fuck me!" she said.

"I will, baby! I will," he said and plundered her young cunt with his hard rod.

They fucked each other hard and furious and he bent forward and cupped her tits in his hand.

"Yes! Yes! YesYesYes!!" she cried as her father brought her to orgasm.

He wasn't far behind her and he came, shooting loads of cum deep into his daughter's cunt.

He withdrew from her and slowly slid into a seat. Julia got up and sat on his lap and kissed him on the mouth.

"Dad, can I go to the beach party over at Palm Beach?"

"Of course you can, my poppet!" he replied.

"Thanks Dad! I knew you'd agree," Julia laughed and jumped off his knee and ran into the house.

He heard a voice, "That daughter of ours runs rings round you!"

He opened his eyes and saw his wife Macy come onto the balcony. She was in her late thirties and extremely attractive. Her smile belied her angry voice.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with both of you!" she said.

"Clean me up!" he growled, trying to hold back a smile.

She dropped to her knees in front of him. "Of course, master!"

Soon the only noise on the balcony was a slurping sound of a tongue washing a cock. Tom closed his eyes and smiled.

"Every man deserves a Paradise Island," he thought.

----- The end -----

asitsn
asitsn
158 Followers
12