All Comments on 'Paradise Lost'

by callmesparky

Sort by:
  • 237 Comments (Page 3)
SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Why this was written is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A MC WHO HAD BALLS TO FILE A SUIT AGAINST THE SCHOOL DISTRICT AND GET THEM FIRED.....WELL DONE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Guess this cuck writer was getting tickled with the blow by blow account of the skank's cheating.....IT WAS UNNECESSARY SINCE THEY WERE DIVORCCING

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, considering this is an erotic story site I understand the need for some gratuitous sex. But to have it thrown in the cheated on husband's face as an explanation for her behavior goes beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good

Many stories of this type have the husband yell at the wife to shut up, and they never listen, but hearing the "other half" of the tale is a more fully developed story. If I were the husband, and I could stomach it, I would want to know why I was no longer preferred, and what to look for in the future. Plus, hearing the ex- plead for a future has a nice quality to it, or hearing any admissions that include regret or what feel like real reasons.

Granted, this is a Martian Slut Ray story, but I enjoyed it.

schulz777schulz777about 1 year ago

Not a good story

2 starrs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So look over your shoulder was an idol threat and they all lived semi happily ever after.

A thoughtful and unique start that finished with cliches.

I enjoyed it but it was very average

She apparently got hit by the Literotica Martian Slut Ray when she saw his big cock, yada yada yada

Three stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No man wants to hear all about that garbage if he is divorcing his wife. This is nothing but a story written by a man who wants his wife plowed. Instead of just owning it, he has to write this nonsense. He started out well enough but you just know he couldn't help himself so he added the part he really cares about while jacking off. Simp

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I liked it until he wanted a blow by blow of everything she did with her lover and not with him, why would you want to heap more humiliation upon yourself??

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another delusional loving wife. A caricature of cheating. Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wife was a piece of shit I never understood cunts in a marriage that cheat. Bitch and shithead lover wanted eachother so bad they went to the Bahamas together but the cunts couldnt even last a full month together. Stu is happy and moved on with a woman with a child but single mothers are not worth seriously dating when your Stus age theyre there to pump and dump and nothing else, dont raise another mans child thats the pinnacle of a cuck.

doctrptdoctrpt9 months ago

Are there really this many women who are stupid enough not to recognize a predator? To think that their husband would just put up with it?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

this non-erotic tale didn't nail the cheaters as hard as I'd have liked. I don't know if any author has. All we get are tragic stories of infidelity, one after the other.

Authors, please focus on creating fun and playful erotica instead of dwelling on stories of featuring infidelity, heartbreak and loss. You're wasting everyone's time, yours included.

callmesparky, try writing romance, I'm sure you'd do amazing at it. You can even have a btb start to the story like this, then focus on the rebirth and rediscovery of the cheated and/or cheater.

It would be much more interesting to read about the cheated learning to love and trust again. Or the cheater learning from their mistakes to become a person worthy of someone's love and trust (not in an RAAC sense, with someone new)

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

this non-erotic tale didn't nail the cheaters as hard as I'd have liked. I don't know if any author has. All we get are tragic stories of infidelity, one after the other.

Authors, please focus on creating fun and playful erotica instead of dwelling on stories of featuring infidelity, heartbreak and loss. You're wasting everyone's time, yours included.

callmesparky, try writing romance, I'm sure you'd do amazing at it. You can even have a btb start to the story like this, then focus on the rebirth and rediscovery of the cheated and/or cheater.

It would be much more interesting to read about the cheated learning to love and trust again. Or the cheater learning from their mistakes to become a person worthy of someone's love and trust (not in an RAAC sense, with someone new)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Completely unrealistic. Author had a gimmick with the lover showing up at their vacation but then soon become a ill conceived trainwreck. Ick.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked it. It felt real and powerful.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Realistic? No, not at all. The wife would have had to suffer from a mental illness to even try doing what she did. Or to confuse "love" with rutting like that. And the sad part is what-ever problem she had would effect her life going forward since such a person would not learn from their 'mistake'. Because it wasn't a mistake, but reflected something deeper which would prevent any future marriage from being normal. And, yes, folks, there is a normal. A husband that accepted this sort of behavior would have mental issues of his own. The only realistic part was the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very nicely written story.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Cucked, but not a cuck. Good little Femdom agitprop tale.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another cliché ridden story from this author. The story completely fell apart when the husband had the wife go into extensive detail of her infidelities. No husband would ask for and never sit through that. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 Stars cliche story but cliches come from facts that most women are whores. No real man would stay married to a slut and he didnt, a slut is for fucking not marrying their not worthy of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I fucking hated this pipe dream story.

DreddrasDreddras7 months ago

Overall an enjoyable read, but definitely flawed. First, the very premise is hard to swallow. The idea that a wife would allow her lover to accompany her and her husband on their vacation and think she could get away with it just doesn't work for me. Almost no one is *that* dumb, and making the cheating spouse a complete moron detracts from the story.

/

Also, the pre-divorce sit down just doesn't work in this story. What is her motive? If she wants him back, how on earth is going into exhaustive detail about her infidelity going to accomplish that goal? Telling her husband that her lover filled her up like never before, and that she brought home sloppy seconds to her husband...what's the end goal here? If she wants him back, none of that helps. If she doesn't want him back, why bother with the meeting (there's no indication that she hates her husband or wants to humiliate him, etc.)? Seems like it was just a really flimsy excuse to shoehorn in some sex scenes.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip696 months ago

I believe that Shannon left her phone unattended when she went to meet. Tony at the hotel because in her sub-conscious mind wanted to be caught. Why …..is a question that I can’t answer and needs the expertise of a trained psychotherapist, at the very least.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Pathos. Smart wife tempted by curiosity but not a role model for her students. Vice principle is principle involved in vice. Husband once burned twice shy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a pair of scumbags thank God he divorced the stupid cunt.

LoejtcLoejtc5 months ago

Well used LW trope poorly executed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Their conversation at the end in the lawyers office is so stupid and pointless, like seriously why ask all those stupid questions there is no point. It's kind of like writers who do febsux rewrites and add more malicious actions to reinforce reasons for divorcing her. It is literally beating a dead horse, it's over move on.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a masochistic putz. It sounds like he wanted to be humiliated by listening to her detailed trysts with her lover. But she has to be the dumbest idiot to think she could get away with screwing the guy while on vacation with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story! I find it interesting that after she was caught she said she could explain everything. What is there to explain? You cheated, end of story. Look forward to more entertaining stories from you, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was good up until she started describing the sex to him ... That was creepy!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Adultery is an act of hate that brings extreme pain to the wounded party.

The author make that point very clear.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I started thinking five stars of four it the extended description of all that background and sex with Tony moved it to three.

Three stars.

JPB NOT BOB

Schwanze1Schwanze12 months ago

Read again. Good story but why did she want to meet with him other than to rub his nose in it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Her attempt at the Lawyers office was to find a way for reconciliation... But as she answered his questions, she realized that she was burying herself and destroying any chance at reconciliation...Her telling him how everything happened and progressed she realized how badly she screwed her life and marriage up. All because she allowed a worm to wiggle itself into her mind which destroyed her life. That is how I view this story.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Do you ever wonder if you read the same story as the one typing a comment? An example, one called the MC 'a masochistic putz' for listening to his wife. Apparently he missed the reason, it was the one way she would sign. She could have held on for more money or counseling sessions. What her motivation was I could only guess at. Thanks Sparky.

somewhere east of Omaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous