Paradise on a Deckchair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, I'll ensure you get the job. It is supposed to go to an indigenous person but most of the women – it's a job for a woman – don't like the isolation and the fact that the nearest church is three hours' boat ride away. I have connections that will take care of temporary immigration matters. When do you wish to start?"

"The first of next month. That will allow me to tie up my financial affairs at home. This is confidential what I am about to tell you, right?"

"Right."

"I'm off to Sydney in an hour to wait for Max. A confidential source has given me the name of the hotel and dates of Max's stay. I want him, Thomo."

Thomo laughed. Despite the difficulty of the more restricted way of talking on radio, they were doing fine. He told Amelia that Max had given him the details of his Sydney stay to give to Gus who made the late flight in with German guests late yesterday. "We were both sworn to reveal no further details. Max said to me if the little darling wants me; she'll know what to do. Gus said that was too much of a risk to take so he'd try to give you a prompt without breaking confidentiality. What did he say to you?"

Amelia laughed. "All he said was this: 'Remember my lovely, it's not always there for the taking; sometimes one has to work for it'.

"And you changed your flight to Sydney on the strength of that?"

"Yes – well that word 'Darling' rather popped out during our emotional goodbye. A smart girl needs no more than two prompts. Thanks Thomo – you are your brother Johno are great guys. I'm going to love coming back here. None of my friends in America are going to believe I have befriended two 7-foot Fijians."

Ninety minutes later about the aircraft Amelia was drinking sparkling wine wondering what selection of wine would she like at her wedding. She'd fixed the main impediment to marriage with Max – with her working from dawn to dusk on five days of the week and including every other weekend, Max could write away all day without interruption which was his only concern; it was fortunate for her that males were so uncomplicated.

Perfect.

THE END