Paranormal Research Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers

"Yeah, well, that's because your brother is nicer than you are!" Sarah yelled drowsily after Kim. She didn't sound cold at all, which surprised me. The sleeping bag that I had packed for myself was only of medium weight, and it still should have felt a bit chilly in there.

The fact that my sister had just paid me a compliment regarding my toughness delayed my joining her by mere seconds. Before I could get up and follow Kim, a flashlight clicked on from where Sarah lay on the floor and shone in my face. I covered my eyes against the glare of the sudden light, and was aware of frozen condensation glittering from the surface of my poncho. Looking around, the inside of the tent was covered with a thick dusting of sparkling crystalline frost that gave it some resemblance to the inside of an icebox. I have camped with tents many times over the years, and no matter how thick the frost gets outside of the tent I have never seen it form like this inside of one, even when the temperature is well below zero. Condensation might freeze inside of a tent, but frost just plain can't form like this. I had checked the weather before we left, and I felt certain that I had read that tonight was only supposed to have a low of 45 degrees Fahrenheit. It wasn't even supposed to get down to freezing tonight, and just a few hours ago it had been downright pleasant outside. Something bizarre was going on here.

"So, John, you really must be freezing your ass off. I feel like crap for taking your sleeping bag." Sarah said.

"I'm a bit cold." I stammered laconically, trying to keep my voice even. I'm sure it trembled despite my best efforts. I was most definitely well into a state of mild hypothermia. Even with the sleeping bag, I wondered how Sarah wasn't freezing her butt off. Looking around, I saw that the frost had formed everywhere in the tent with the exception of the immediate area where Sarah was sleeping. Could it have possibly been physically colder where Kim and I were lying than it was where Sarah was? That was impossible! What was going on here?

"Come over here. There's room in your sleeping bag for both of us if we scrunch in close," Sarah offered.

I was in no position to refuse her. Gratefully abandoning the hammock and poncho that I had been attempting to use as a blanket, I climbed across the slippery frost-covered tent floor, took my shoes off, and began climbing into my sleeping bag with Sarah.

"Holy shit, your jacket is freezing!" Sarah exclaimed. Sarah, as usual, was sleeping in a well-worn oversized T-shirt and her socks and underwear. Apparently that was insufficient protection against precisely how cold my jacket had gotten.

"Sorry, Sarah." I peeled off the jacket and my vest, and placed them on the floor beside the sleeping bag. I immediately felt the warmth of her body heat, and it was a definite improvement.

"John, the outside of your pants is pretty cold, too. Especially the buttons and your belt buckle. Can't you just sleep in your underwear?"

"You've done the laundry over at our house enough times to know that I don't wear it." I replied. There was a long moment of silence as we huddled together inside of the sleeping bag. My body felt as though it was thawing out from being frozen, and it felt amazingly good to be warming up again. My fingers tingled painfully as feeling returned to them.

"So, John," Sarah whispered in a vaguely accusatory tone, "I thought that you and Diana weren't dating."

"We're not. We're just really good friends. What you saw was... well, she was drunk, and she said that she just wanted to kiss just once. I suppose just to see what it was like. She didn't really give me much of a choice in the matter, but we're still just good friends."

"You looked like awfully good friends from what I saw."

I was confused enough on my own about what had happened with Diana. My cousin's interest was understandable, but she wasn't helping me to feel any better. "We are very good friends, but it's not like what you seem to think. I love her dearly, but we agreed a long time ago that we're not going to date each other. We'll discuss it later, but she's never acted like that before and it's likely she never will again now that she's gotten that out of her system. To tell you the truth, Sarah, if I'm only going to get one chance in my life to make out with my best friend, I wish that you and Heather had been kind enough to at least give me a few more minutes. I suppose that it's pretty obvious that she and I have romantic feeling for each other, but our friendship is more important to us, and if we are going to risk what we've already got between us to start dating then there's no need to rush the thought process."

"Oh, I'm sure that you'll have other opportunities to kiss her. I've tried that just-kiss-once thing before, and it never works. I think that the very fact that you are both trying something new and exciting while saying that you'll never get to do it again at the same time is a pretty sure formula for keeping you thinking about it and wanting more of it for a long while afterwords."

I chuckled. "Not always, Sarah. Remember when we were kids and wanted to be able to tell people that we had kissed someone, so we made a deal to kiss each other on the lips for five seconds straight, and then never tell anyone who our first kiss had been with? That was totally innocent." Maybe I was being a bit clueless, and maybe I was being less than entirely honest. I had been young, but not so young that locking lips with my attractive cousin hadn't excited me. I have always been closer friends with her older sister, Heather, but Sarah was always by far the wilder of the two, and was more likely to go along with things that could potentially get us into trouble. Heather was definitely the good one, but Sarah was always up for crazy adventures.

"Of course I remember that. And, at the risk of freaking you out, especially considering our sleeping arrangement for the night, that really did... impact me. And don't pretend that it didn't change the way you looked at me for a long time afterwords! I still sometimes catch you checking out my ass, which I don't think you ever did before that kiss, so don't pretend otherwise!"

I started to reply, but Sarah continued. "Now, don't start apologizing or trying to deny it! It makes me feel good that you look at me in that way. And, you know what? The first time I really did kiss a guy, I was wishing that it could be you."

I smiled. "That's pretty cool. Thanks for telling me that. You know, in all honesty, I enjoyed our kiss together more than I've ever let on. I suppose that there have been a couple of times over the years when I've been kissing a girl and I've thought of that first kiss with you back when we were kids."

In the dark, she turned and looked at me for a long moment. She reached over and put an arm across me. "Do you think we could try that kiss again?"

I chuckled. "Sure. Five seconds again?" I naively thought that she was interested in playfully re-living a cute, innocent event from our childhood. Rolling over, I gave her a light peck on the cheek.

"Yep. Five seconds," she murmured as our lips brushed in the dark.

For a moment, we just held our lips together, moving them ever so slightly in slow kisses that somehow seemed all the more erotic because of their deliberate innocence. She inhaled deeply as her lithe arms encircled my back, crushing me to her. Her lips moved slowly against mine, and I immediately felt myself melt into a kiss that was anything but a childish stunt. Her hands traveled under my shirt, her warm skin feeling soft against my back. Her wet lips parted, and I tasted her mouth for the first time. Her saliva was like an intoxicating beverage as our moist tongues caressed each other. We were well over five seconds already, and this kiss was in every way different from the last one so many years earlier. We broke the kiss as she pulled my shirt over my head and climbed on top of me, her soft cotton panties pressing hard against the crotch of my pants, and I could feel my cousin's rock-hard nipples crushing against my chest through her t-shirt. Through the two thin layers of fabric that separated our genitalia, I felt her warmth and knew that I was pressing into the softness of her nether region. Even that miniscule amount of penetration, so slight as to be nothing but symbolic in scale, seemed to flood my heart with thoughts that we had already crossed some nameless boundary.

I don't know which of us initiated the next kiss, but it was even more passionate than the one before it. Wet, delicious, and wicked, the incestuous kiss between cousins quickly had my head swimming in delightful hormones. With one hand I pulled her face to mine, deepening the forbidden kiss, and with the other hand I reached down, cupping the firm, pert roundness of her butt against me. Her over-sized t-shirt had ridden up, and through the soft cotton panties I could feel her ass with enough detail to fuel my lust to a fever-pitch. And the areas that her panties didn't cover ensured that, in some areas at least, I was feeling actual butt-cheek. Going for broke, I slid my hand inside of her panties, savoring the feel of her soft round ass. We continued to kiss, and I needed more.

This might be the only time I would ever get to be with Sarah. Pulling her face hard against mine, I reached with some difficulty between our writhing bodies, and was soon feeling her pussy through her panties. She gasped into my mouth as I pushed the crotch of her panties aside. I felt the soft, trimmed pubic hair of her vulva, and then my heart and mind felt as they might explode as I touched my cousin's moist vaginal entrance for the first time. Sarah broke this kiss, and gently pushed my head down upon the pillow we were sharing. In the dimness of the tent I saw my cousin's head silhouetted black against the barely glowing fabric of the tent roof above her. Again, for a very long moment, we simply looked at each other, and I halfway expected a gentle rebuke for my lack of self-control. Instead, she lowered her face to mine. This kiss was softer, gentler, and sweeter than its predecessors. As we kissed, I slowly worked a finger into her moistening tightness, savoring every detail of how she felt. Soon, the few drops of water-like liquid inside of her were replaced with a large quantity of a thicker lubrication. Sarah's body had figured out what was coming even before I knew for sure myself, and was preparing her for the incestuous act that was now all but inevitable. I felt almost crushed when she raised her hips, reached down, and gently removed my hand from her vagina. Returning her crotch to mine she began slowly, rhythmically rocking herself against me.

Placing her sweet lips close by my ear, so close that I felt the air of her breathy whisper wash over the skin of my face, she spoke. "Yes, I was fantasizing about you when I got my first kiss. I did the same thing when I was older and I lost my virginity." She emphasized her words with an overt grinding motion between her crotch and mine. As though she wished to eliminate any possibility that I might fail to understand this earth-shattering confession, she continued. "John, I was wishing it could have been you that took my virginity. I still wish that you and I had lost our virginity together, rather than throwing it away with people that aren't even in our lives anymore."

"You were thinking of me while you lost your virginity?" I whispered, somewhere between dumbfounded and awestruck.

The rubbing between our crotches briefly stopped. "Yes, I was." Sarah said matter-of-factly. "As much as you and Diana already mean to each other, you've probably given her a crush on you for the rest of her life with that whole once-in-a-lifetime kiss stunt. And, if you want to, I'm sure that you'll be fucking her soon enough that my little intrusion probably didn't really change anything aside from ensuring that the tent was set up before it got too much later."

My erection was pressing unbearably into Sarah's softness through my pants. She realized this, and moved herself against me again, forcing my erection to nudge deeper against her sex. In a sense, my penis was already, albeit to a limited extent, standing just inside the doorway to Sarah's vagina. In a sense, she and I could say that we were already making love. Yes, thin cloth was separating us just as a condom might, but my penis was still inside of her. I trembled with unbearable need.

"So, here you are making out with your cousin. Diana got you all worked up and then left you high and dry, and you're worried that if you go into the van, wake her up, take her into the woods and fuck her senseless like both of you really need, then it will somehow ruin your friendship with her. I understand, and the way we're all dressed it's too cold for that anyway. For now, though, this cock of yours feels like it needs release. What if you and I just kept progressing along the road we're already traveling? You're family, and nothing can ever change that. You'll always be family; it's not like I can somehow de-cousin you, or remove the DNA we share from the nucleus of every cell in our bodies. We've always loved each other, and we always will no matter what happens, so this is perfectly safe. You would be able to get off, and you would be giving me something that I've wanted for years. There's no risk to any friendship. Nothing would change, aside from since I took care of you when you were super-horny and needed nothing more than a nice fuck, you would owe me a good, solid fucking the next time I needed one. Family always takes care of each other, right? You've already spent most of the last five minutes finger-banging me and dry-humping with me. I don't imagine that finishing up the old-fashioned way would hurt anything. Sound like a deal?"

Her panty-clad pussy rubbed against the length of my cock. My mind was swimming, and I instinctively knew that I was in a position where I might very easily do something foolish that I would regret later. I struggled for sanity, but my body was demanding that I make love to my cousin. The age old need to mate, as essential to our species' survival as the need to eat and drink, was drowning out my desperate efforts to think logically. I couldn't think of a reasonable rebuttal to anything Sarah had said. I wanted this at least as badly as she did. But I knew that I wasn't thinking logically. No man can think logically when all of his blood is pulsing inside of his rampant erection, which in turn is so close to the heavenly pussy of a beautiful woman. I knew this, and it scared me.

"Uh, Sarah? I don't have a condom, and I don't think..."

"Shhhhh. Don't worry, I'm on the pill, and you know me too well to be afraid of any dread diseases. This needs to be special. No other protection than the pill, and when you're ready, I want to feel you cum inside of me. I've never let anyone do that before you. Have you ever had unprotected sex before?"

I was honest. "Remember that girl that I lived with last year? She was on the pill, and we quit using condoms for a while until I realized that she wasn't as consistent with taking the pill as she said that she was, and I started insisting on a condom after that so that she didn't get pregnant. Apparently, her family had a long tradition of marriages that stemmed from unplanned pregnancies, and I didn't want to take any chances of her following in their footsteps."

"Well, I can assure you that I am very consistent with my birth control pills. No incest bastards for us, or anyone forcing you to marry your cousin. But you're going to be the first guy whose cock is actually going to get to feel my insides with nothing in between us. You'll be the first guy ever to cum inside of me. Does that turn you on?"

"Sarah, right now, everything about you turns me on. So we're cousins with benefits from now on?" My finger was still wet from her vaginal fluids, and I couldn't resist tasting her. I raised my hand to my mouth, which was difficult in the tight quarters we were in, and I breathed in her pheromone-laden musk as I tasted her. Any doubt that I had previously had about whether or not Sarah and I were going all the way tonight was erased as I smelled her pussy and licked her delightful honey from my finger. I needed her. Now.

Sarah laughed melodiously, then kissed me again on my lips. "Yep. From now on, we're kissin' cousins and fuckbuddies. Your cock is mine anytime I want it, and my pussy is yours whenever you want it. We love each other, and this is how things ought to be. We should have been doing this for years before now." I noted with approval the change to the one-for-one terms we had previously agreed upon.

"What if one of us gets married some day?"

"I can behave myself if you get married and don't want to play. But I can also share as long as you can, and nobody can stop us from visiting each other. After all, we're family." She seemed to relish every syllable of her wicked answer.

Sarah climbed off of me and began unbuckling my sturdy, nylon belt. Helping her, I began shucking my pants down into the bottom of the sleeping bag as she pulled off her shirt. Briefly, the sleeping bag was exposed to a rush of the bitter, unnaturally cold outside air. Then, the sleeping bag closed again with her on top of me and I felt myself surrounded by her soft skin and body heat. The only things that either of us were wearing were her socks and her cotton panties. In the dark, I saw my cousin's familiar face descend towards mine and felt wet, sultry lips pressing hard against my mouth. We kissed, deeply, passionately, wickedly, incestuously, as each of us let our hands explore the entire body of our new lover.

Sarah was a slender, petite woman. My hand followed the curve of her back, down to the twin hills of her glorious ass. My beautiful young cousin's tongue writhed in my mouth, wrestling with my own. Her hot nipples pressed into my chest, and her soft brown hair tickled my face. Through her soft panties I felt the folds of her vaginal slit envelop my naked cock, which her body had pressed tight against my abdomen, and I thrilled to the feeling of the humid waves of warmth that washed over me from her sex. My head swam as her sweet fluids began to soak through her panties. My penis, for the first time, became moist with the sweet issue of my cousin's delightful pussy, which now mingled with my own pre-cum where our fluids met on the outside of her panties.

My hands reached down, again slipping into her underwear. She responded by reaching down and wriggling out of her panties, then planting a wet, sloppy kiss on my mouth as her hard nipples pressed against my chest and I felt, for the first time, the actual softness of skin-to-skin contact with my cousin's genitalia. Our kisses drove us mad with desire as she rubbed herself along the length of my cock, which was still straining as she pressed it against my abdomen. Her vagina was sopping wet, painting the bottom of my shaft with a magical mixture of her vaginal fluids and my own precum. Drifting up from the sleeping bag was Sarah's familiar scent, maybe consisting of her shampoo, body wash, and deodorant, mixed with the unmistakable erotic musk of an aroused woman. Dreaming about incest was one thing. But here in this sleeping bag, my sexual fluids were already mixing with hers. In the darkness, I felt more than saw Sarah look into my eyes. "I love you, cousin," she whispered. And then she raised her hips, reached down, and guided my rock-hard manhood into her heavenly depths.

Sarah was unbelievably wet. I drove myself up into her as she pounded her pussy down upon me. Wet, slapping sounds filled the tent and I hoped that they wouldn't be audible to those nearby in the van. My hands roamed her nubile body, delighting in her ass, her firm tits, and finally her face, which I pulled in to my own in a deep, sensual kiss. Our ability to move and choose positions was limited by the fact that we were in a sleeping bag and neither of us wanted the outside air getting in. Her body and mine were coated in a fine, slick layer of perspiration that added lubrication to every square inch of contact between us. Her lips pressed hard against the side of my face, and her sodden pussy made delightfully wet squishing sounds as she ground herself hard against my pubic bone. She was now making cute, breathy, soft grunting noises as our bodies merged, her breathing becoming harder. We were soon fucking with increasingly frenzied passion, her delicious young body leaking her inner moisture onto me as she rubbed, rocked, and pounded her sopping vulva against me.

GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers
1...345678