Parking Lot Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an instant, I am on my feet. I slide the waistband of my boxers down my hips, freeing my latex-covered organ. Its swollen head brushes against you, and you know that I am still hard as stone. Looking back over your shoulder at me, you grab my cock and pull me to you. You rock your pelvis as you rub the tip up and down your eager pussy. You take a moment to work your swollen button with it, then you move it to the mouth of your hungry vagina.

You push back, taking the head inside before putting both arms back on the car to support your body. You feel your lips stretching around the corona, and try to take me deeper with a single thrust backward.

But your hands have released me, and I assume control once more. I pull back from your desperate thrust, allowing no more of my length inside you. I grasp your hips firmly, and pin your body against the car, immobilizing you. Slowly, painfully slowly, I begin my descent into your body. I enter you a fraction of an inch at a time, so that we can both savor the parting of your walls before me. Splayed across the hood of the car, you cannot see me penetrate you, but I can. A full minute passes, and still my shaft is only halfway inside you. You can feel my cock pushing into you, deeper and deeper. Because I’m moving so slowly, it seems I must be three feet inside you before my body finally presses against your ass. Now, already fully inside, I thrust forward. My weight crushes you against the car, and my cock seems to swell to twice its previous size inside you. You cry out, wriggling beneath me in helpless ecstasy.

Then I begin to withdraw, just as slowly. You feel your pussy walls closing as my cock pulls back. I remove myself completely from within you, not stopping until the tip of my rod has escaped. Your lips cling to me, seeming to kiss my rubber-coated glans as I hover outside you. And then I begin to push back into you, this thrust only a hair faster than the first. Again, you gradually open to admit me into your body. I fill you entirely, and then, once again, press into you hard after I am all the way inside. And again, you cry out as I swell within you.

Gradually, I increase the pace of my thrusts, until I am no longer teasing you and instead fucking you in earnest. I move back, no longer pinning you to the side of the car. Free to move, you rock your body, and together we find a steady beat. I slide my hands up under your skirt, holding it out of the way of our copulation as I grasp your hips firmly.

The heat begins to build within your pussy once again. This time, we can both feel it rising. But you need more stimulation. Your breasts, which I have forgotten in my mad invasion of your cunt, cry out for attention. Holding yourself off the car with one hand, you run the other up your flat tummy to your tits. You grasp them, kneading and stroking them as you feel your own nipples drawing tight once more. Through slitted eyes, I notice what you are doing, and lean forward to join you.

Bending over your back, I run a hand along your arm, finding your hand upon your breast. I wrap my hand around yours, forcing you to increase the pace and pressure on your soft flesh. You start to moan softly as together we work your chest over. I make you pinch your hard nipple tightly, then twist your hand as you hold firm. At the same moment, I drive my cock deep inside you, and you cry out your pleasure.

Suddenly afraid of detection, I rise up and glance around. I see no one nearby, though looking through the windows of the van, I spot a trio of girls chatting with the bouncer at the door of the club. Satisfied that we are safe from discovery for the moment, I turn my attention back to you.

During my brief distraction, your own excitement seems to have grown. Now you are thrusting back against me at a feverish pace. Lifting your skirt again, I watch as you plunge violently down on my rigid, latex-covered rod. Your lips roll inside you as you push against me, then drag along my length each time you pull away. The air is rich with the smell of your wetness, which has spread from your sopping pussy to cover both your ass and my crotch. I close my eyes and concentrate on the overwhelming sensation of our desperate copulation. Your hips are smooth and firm in my hands, your cunt hot and tight around my cock.

Now your back is rising and falling faster than ever, and your breath is choked and unsteady. I know the signs - your climax is only seconds away. You reach back with one hand, trying to grasp my hip and pull me deeper within you as the tingling begins to build between your thighs. Unable to hold onto my rapidly thrusting body, you move your hand to your own stomach. You thrust downward, running your fingers through your damp bush until they meet your swollen clitoris. My swinging balls brush your fingertips with every stroke as you frantically rub your clit.

I see your head shake from side to side in your hungry pursuit of your orgasm. A short, sharp cry escapes your lips with every thrust of my body against yours. Your hand plunges deeper down you body, now cupping your mound. Your fingers are now pressed between our bodies, holding your swollen lips against my shaft as I move inside you. My own pleasure is mounting as well, but I am fascinated by your arousal, watching intently as you bring yourself to climax.

The waves of pleasure start to roll over you, spreading out from your sex, down your legs and over your back.

“Now! Now!” you cry out. “Come with me!”

I am still a few seconds away, but acting on a sudden inspiration, I place my hands on your back. All at once, I ram myself up inside you and press down on your back. At the same instant, you feel my hot, swollen rod farther inside you than ever before, and your soft breasts and taught nipples pressed into the cold metal of the hood of the car.

The contrast of these two sensations is too much, and you explode. You cry out your ecstasy as your entire body erupts in warm tingling. You are rigid in my hands for almost a full minute, your sharp-nailed fingers grasping my hips and holding me inside you.

I lean over you, covering your body with my own as you slowly come down from your orgasm. As your breathing gradually returns to normal, you notice my hard cock, still pulsing inside you.

“You didn’t yet, did you?” you whisper.

“No, I’m sorry.” I shift on my feet, feeling my shaft move inside you. “It’s hard for me, with the condom . . .”

“That’s OK,” you reply with a giggle. “Now it’s your turn.”

You push up from the hood of the car, just enough to get some room to move. I stand behind you, about to pull out, wondering what you have in mind. But you catch my with your hands, holding my hips against your round ass. You begin to roll your hips, causing my cock to dance inside you. First you push backwards, pressing the smooth flesh of your buttocks into my groin. Then, you slowly pull away, swiveling your hips as the muscles of your vagina clamp down on my rigid penis.

You repeat this maneuver again and again, faster and faster. Even through the latex sheath, I feel your cunt grasping me, milking me for my fluids. I close my eyes. My head rolls back as I lose myself in the sensations you are creating for me. Holding onto your gyrating hips, I fall into your rhythm, plunging into your hot, moist flesh as I begin to climb once more toward orgasm.

“Oh, god,” I moan softly. “That’s . . . so . . . good!”

I try to take control of our pace, when you suddenly freeze.

“Shhh!” you hiss.

Still, I try to move inside you, not comprehending.

“Someone’s coming!”

I stop as well now, and try to listen over the sound of my own heavy breathing. The steady click-click-click of high heels on pavement is drawing near. I glance over my shoulder, through the windows of the van behind me.

Not more than four cars away, I see the three girls I had spotted earlier. They are almost upon us!

You rise up, and see the girls as well. With a wriggle of your hips, you free yourself from my grasp, leaving my wet, rubber-coated prick bobbing before me in the night air.

With a fast flick of your hand, you smooth your skirt down around your hips. In my frenzied state, however, I fail to think so quickly. Mere seconds from orgasm a moment earlier, I remain hard and throbbing, exposed and vulnerable.

The three girls, all young and attractive, I now see, make their way to a car parked across from ours. Were they to look our way, they wouldn’t be able to miss me. They unlock the doors and begin to get into the vehicle.

With a sudden inspiration, you seize the moment and my hard cock. You shuck the condom off me with a single motion as you clear your throat.

“Oh, ladies,” you call out. “Care for a show?”

Stunned, frozen, humiliated, I can do nothing for the moment. Then an inarticulate protest begins to rise in my throat.

“Shut up and go along,” you hiss in my ear, “or you’re not touching me for a month!”

I choke back my protest as the girls notice us. What a sight we must be for them - a half-naked man, dazed and aroused, his stiff dick being held from behind by a beautiful and commanding woman, seemingly fully-dressed and composed.

“Besides, I told you it was your turn to come,” you remind me, your voice now calming and seductive.

The three girls have all seen us by now, standing at the open doors of their car. They don’t speak, waiting instead for your next move.

You release my cock to bounce before me, bringing your palm to my mouth. “Lick it,” you tell me. “Get it good and wet!”

I tentatively extend my tongue, running the tip over your hand. As I do so, I feel your other hand behind me, caressing my bare ass.

“No, I mean really lick it. Lick it real good.”

I put a hand to your wrist, guiding your hand to my lips. As I kiss the hand in mine, I feel the fingertips of the other behind me, tracing the crack of my ass down between my legs.

“That’s better,” you say, encouraging me.

Giving up to you, I close my eyes and begin to work your hand over with my lips and tongue. I kiss it, caress it, suck it, as I did your pussy earlier. You purr in satisfaction as the exploring fingers behind me make their way between my thighs to lightly touch the wrinkled skin at the base of my scrotum. Holding the hand at my lips in both of my own now, I slide my feet apart, to allow you better access to my nether region.

“Jesus!” mutters one of my three watchers in amazement. “Janie, turn on the lights!”

Though my eyes are closed, I feel the lights of the car across the aisle upon me. Caught by your will in a spotlight, I abandon myself completely, to make love to your hand with my mouth.

“Well, don’t just tease us,” calls one member of our impromptu audience.

“Yeah,” says another. “Make him come for us!”

You chuckle softly, speaking so only I can hear. “Your public awaits.”

You pull your hand free from mine, bringing it down to my crotch. Cradling my nuts in your fingers, you press my cock up against my belly with your thumb, showing the girls my length. After a moment, you let my rod fall back to horizontal, and concentrate on my testicles, rolling them gently between your fingers. At the same time, the fingers of your other hand continue to move about between my thighs from behind, tickling the root of my nutsack.

I moan softly as you work my balls, needing some stimulation for my cock. I move to put my own hand on my organ, but you catch it before I can get a grip.

“Hands at your sides, baby,” you whisper into my ear. “I’m directing this show!”

Following your command, I let my arms fall to my sides, palms flat against my bare thighs. You bring your hand to my mouth again, and I lick it once more. My nuts, damp from your spit-moistened hand and now exposed to the night air, draw tight against my groin, their sack wrinkled and pebbly.

When I have wet your fingers and palm sufficiently, you draw your hand away once more, this time taking my cock in your firm grip. You work me gently at first, sliding your palm up and down my shaft. Behind me, your fingertips now trace up and down the crack of my ass, which is tight and covered with goose bumps from the cool breeze.

I begin to move against you, pumping my cock into your hand. Your fingers encircle me, tightly clutching my shaft as I fuck your hand more rapidly. Eyes closed, I roll my head back as I concentrate on nothing but the sensation of your hands on my body.

“My God, Janie, look at him!”

The voice from across the aisle snaps me back to the present. I see the girls watching us, silhouetted against the night sky beyond the bright headlights of their car. I stare at the shape by the driver’s door, the one I assume to be Janie. I wonder what she might look like in the light. Her slender silhouette hints at her beauty.

Imagining her, knowing she is watching me, my excitement builds. I fuck your hand more aggressively as your other hand pushes forward, into my warm ass cleavage. I am riding a crest of passion, performing for you, for Janie, and for her friends, but I can’t get over the edge. I want to come, I need to come, but somehow, I can’t quite get there.

Knowing me as you do, you sense my building frustration. Sensing that I need just a bit more stimulation, you try to draw out one of our watchers.

“What do you think, Janie?” you call out. “Do you like what you see?”

It takes a moment for Janie to answer. At first, I think its because she’s shy, but from her tone of voice, you can tell that any hesitation in her is out of fascination, not fear.

“Yes,” she replies, her voice breathy. “He’s gorgeous, all hard like that.”

I’d never been called ‘gorgeous’ before. Vaguely curious what she might mean, I glance down at myself for an instant. What I see amazes even myself. My cock is huge, red and angry, bigger than I ever remember seeing it. With every forward thrust, your fingers pull the tiny opening at its tip wide open. Each time I pull back, the foreskin drags up to completely cover the swollen purple glans. On one level, I am consumed with lust, for you and for our audience, but on another, detached plane, I recognized that in this state, my organ might be a thing of primal beauty to an impassioned woman.

“How does this make you feel, Janie?” you ask suggestively, gripping my rod firmly at the base for a moment, pulling it up and out to exaggerate its size. “Does this big cock make you wet?”

Janie took a step towards us. “Yes. Very wet.”

“Janie!” her friend exclaimed.

“Ssshh!” you hiss at the friend. “How wet does it make you, this big, hungry cock? Show it. Show this cock how much you want it inside you.”

Wordlessly, Janie moves to the front of the car. So close to the headlights, her face and torso remain cloaked in darkness, but her hips and legs are brightly lit. She is wearing a short skirt and open-toed, platform shoes. Her smooth, creamy legs are bare of hose or stockings.

Your hand strums my prick now, racing up and down its length as we both watch Janie move into the light. She faces us, bends her knees, and runs her hands up the pale flesh of her thighs.

“Janie, what the hell are you--?”

“Fuck off, Suze!” Janie hisses over her shoulder.

Janie’s hands reach the hem of her skirt, drawing it upward to reveal the dark panties stretched tight over her mound. She runs one hand down to cup her own sex, pressing her fingers against her hot flesh.

Then she turns away, her back to us now. While you keep frigging my dick, the fingers of your other hand appear at my mouth, forcing their way inside. My eyes locked on the girl before us, I absently suck on your fingertips, vaguely tasting my own warm, musky scent upon them. After a moment, you pull them away once more.

“Come on, Janie,” you purr seductively. “Don’t you want this big cock to know how much you want it to fill you up, stretch your insides, make you come?”

Bending over the hood of the car, Janie draws her skirt up, exposing her panty-clad ass to us. Her left hand creeps to the crotch of the flimsy garment, pulling it aside to reveal Janie’s moist lips and dark, puckered anus.

“My God, Janie! Are you insane?!?”

“Shut up, you frigid bitch!” you bark, your fierce tone cowering Janie’s uptight friend. More softly, you address our fellow exhibitionist. “Touch it, Janie. You’ve shown us your sopping cunt. Now show this big cock what you want it to do for you.”

Still holding the panties aside with her left hand, Janie thrust her right hand between her legs. She drew the fingers along her lips, parting them to release her juices. She thrust two, then three fingers into herself repeatedly, and you timed your rhythmic stroked of my cock to match. I imagined myself actually fucking this stranger’s pussy here in the parking lot, while you and her friends watched.

“Now come, Janie,” you urge. “Come for this big cock that wants to fuck you so badly!”

Janie pulled her hand up to stroke her clit, exposing her sopping, open lips to our view. Faster and faster, her fingers danced on her love button, just as your hand roughly jerked my cock. My own hands gripped my thighs tightly as my ass flew back and forth, sawing my hard prick in and out of your fist.

We could hear Janie breathing, fast and shallow, as she brought herself closer to orgasm. Her thighs seemed to vibrate as she climbed higher. She began to gasp softly, and you knew she was close. So was I.

The rest of her fingers still holding her panties aside, Janie’s left index finger suddenly flicked out, almost on its own accord, to tickle her rectum. She pressed her red-nailed fingertip against her asshole and went rigid, crying out her orgasm.

On that cue, you jammed two fingers deep up my own anus, pressing firmly on my prostate as you gave my cock one last, hard stroke.

“Ungh! Ahhhh!” I threw my head back and thrust my cock forward as the waves of tingling orgasm exploded out through my body, running out from my cock, up my back to the top of my skull, and down my legs to the souls of my feet. I heard you laughing, seemingly a million miles away, as you watched my shoot my wad in long, high arcs out over the pavement.

As my orgasm subsided, you found yourself supporting my weight on the fingers in my ass and by the root of my still-throbbing cock. I leaned against you, panting and heaving, as I gradually regained my composure. When you were confident I could stand, you removed you fingers from my anus and loosened your death-grip on my cock.

Across the way, Janie had crumpled into a post-orgasmic heap on the hood of her car. You absent toyed with my cock, sending shivers up and down my spine, as you watched her put herself back together. Using her arms to lift herself, she rose from the hood and smoothed her skirt down. Then she confidently turned to face us, then strode across the 25 feet of asphalt to meet us.

She held out her right hand to my face. I glanced to you, and saw you give a quick, short nod. I put her hand to my lips, licking it clean of her musky juices. Her taste and aroma began to excite me again, and I could feel my half-deflated cock begin to rise again in your hand.

“Thanks for the show,” she whispered, pulling her hand from my lips and wiping her fingers on my shirt. She turned and walked calmly back to her car, opening the driver’s door and sitting behind the wheel.

“Jesus Fucking Christ, Janie!” her shocked friend squealed in the distance. “How could you do that? What kind of perverts--”

“Shut up and get the fuck in the car, Suzy, or I’ll leave you here!”

Janie flashed her brights on us and tapped her horn as she pulled out and sped away into the night.

“You better get dressed,” you smiled. I bent to pull my pants up from around my ankles, and noticed a small white rectangle on the ground at my feet. It was a business card, damp from having landed on a drop of my come.