Parking Lot Sex Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna got up and reached for my hand and pulled me up. She led me to the small bathroom off the narrow hallway, and closed the door behind us.

"This has been fun so far, but I'm a little freaked out about letting those boys I work with fuck me," she said. "If I'm gonna keep working here that's a little too much for me I think. I hate to do it, but I'm gonna head out."

"I can certainly understand that. I uh... I'd love to head out with you... unless you think I'm to much of a slut for you," I said with a little smile.

"Ha!" she laughed. "I think we're about equal in that department. I mean how are you supposed to resist Amber? There's not a man in the world that would say no to fucking her. I'd kinda like to stay just to play with her a little myself, but I'll end up with one of those young cocks in me and then I'll want 'em all. Believe me, it's taking all my will power to stop. Having all those guys fuck me 'till I'm unconscious is one of my favorite fantasies. But I only want to be the town slut in my mind, not in real life, you know what I mean?"

"I envy your will power. You're a good woman Donna," I said. "But you didn't answer me — is it OK if I head out with you? I cook a mean hot dog at the campground."

"You'd leave all these horny young women to eat a hot dog with me? How can I say no to that!" she said with a beautiful smile.

We went back in the bedroom and started putting on our clothes to a chorus of disappointment from the youngsters. Ryan looked especially bummed out, knowing how close he had gotten to fucking his sexy boss.

"Not a word of this to anyone else in the store, right?" Donna said to them as we turned to leave. "You guys have fun. Try not to get arrested though," she laughed.

"Oh no!" Ruby said as she cornered us in the little hallway. "You guys gotta go? I knew I shoulda got my hands on you guys sooner. Oh well, at least you fell in love. I can tell these things you know. Here, let me give you my address. I want an invitation to the wedding."

Donna and I looked at each other, and I suddenly realized Ruby was right. Donna smiled. Ruby pulled a little business card out of a drawer with their address in Arizona on it. "We're home in the winter. Come and see us sometime. You owe us both a good fuck," she said with a wink.

As we entered the main room Donna paused to survey the scene. Four of her fellow employes were naked and deep into their various sex acts. There was an older woman on the bed, about my age, riding Rick's big cock for all she was worth with one of the young buck's cocks deep in her mouth, and on the other side of the room a young guy was fucking a cute plump young girl doggie style on the couch. She was in ecstasy until she saw Donna dressed and leaving.

"What the fuck Donna! You're leaving us!" she said.

"Yup, gotta go Julie. Keep this quiet, alright? Everybody else, you hear me? Nobody knows about this that wasn't here, right?" she said to everybody, and everybody agreed. Everybody but Carol that is. She was swiftly climbing to a huge finish with Rick pumping furiously up into her, her tits bouncing wildly. The young guy in her mouth blew his spunk all over her face and she convulsed into a monster orgasm.

"Yeah baby!" Ruby said, cheering her on.

"Oh my fucking God!" Carol said breathlessly after the big orgasm passed. She looked for the first time at Donna, and then she started laughing, the boy's sticky white cum dripping off her face.

"God Carol," Donna said, starting to laugh herself, "I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but you're the last person I expected to see here."

"I know, right?" Carol said, wiping semen away from her eye, and still giggling. "Life's slipping by me Donna. I get tired of that feeling. I just wanted to go for it for a change."

"Does my heart good to hear people say stuff like that. I love this shit." Ruby said. "You guys sure I can't talk you into staying? It's all good in here."

"It's awfully tempting, but Ron and I are gonna head out, together. Thank you Ruby." I heard her whisper in Ruby's ear, "I'll send you that invitation," and we walked out into the warm evening air. The front parking lot was still busy, with people coming and going not thirty feet away from us. Near the motorhome you could clearly hear the sounds of sex, and it was even rocking on it's springs.

"What the fuck!" Donna said as we stood there quietly looking at it.

"That's what Conservative Kathy said!" We both laughed and walked over to my car.

"That was so wild!" Donna said. "I don't think I'll ever forget the image of Bobbie losing his load on Carol's face. Talk about conservative! Carol is like... wow, just wow! I can't believe it!"

"You never know about some people. She was certainly enjoying it. There was nothing false or forced there," I said.

"Oh I know, she was totally into it. I think it's awesome. Although if all those boys fuck her she might she might regret it tomorrow at work. We'll see. If she was that unhappy with life though I'm glad to see her take a shot at something wild. So what about you — you glad you did it?"

"I'm glad I met you, that's for sure. So are you gonna come over to the campground with me? It's only a few miles from here — Wiki-Wam I think it's called. I've got beer and wieners."

"You got anything left in that wiener?" she laughed. "Or did Amber wear it out? Damn that was hot — you rocked her world. It won't surprise me a bit if I see an older guy on her arm next time I see her out somewhere."

"Ha! Score one for the old guys. Guess I still got somethin' left to give you sexy ladies," I laughed. "You know they call you 'Hot Donna' in the store? I overheard a couple of them talking about you before I came out here."

"Hot Donna?" she said with a bewildered smile. "I guess I should be flattered."

"Damn right!" I said. "Smokin' Hot Donna's more like it though."

"Can you bring me back here in the morning for my car?" she asked. "I feel like eatin' wiener all night long."

"Damn right!" I said, and we drove off in the old Austin Healey, Donna's hair blowing in the warm summer breeze, and the big Winnebago rocking back and forth behind us in the parking lot.

12