Party at Hydro Bob's Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

Connie was sitting in one of the bar chairs. Nancy and Red were running their hands over Dave's six-one frame. Connie was giving them directions on how to please her play toy. Red grabbed Dave's cock and was examining it. I should say, Dave's, ever-growing hard cock. Red held it. Showed it to Nancy who leaned over and licked it. Connie sat in the chair with her fingers caressing her hot pussy watching while Nancy licked it. Then Red licked it. Nancy was on her knees and so was Red. I don't think I've ever seen Dave's dick get that large before. Neither had his wife.

We giggled over that one as we took a moment to kiss deeply.

Nancy put her lips on one side of Dave's cock and Red on the other. They started to lick his cock in unison. From across the pool, we heard him moan. Connie was drenched, we could see her juices flowing from where we were. Dave was getting the blow job of his life. Two awesome hot women blowing his hard cock in fluid unison.

Their hands caressing him, rubbing his legs and stomach while their hot, wet wanton mouths stroke and soak his hard cock. They moved to the tip of his cock and their tongues caressed the head so lovingly. They kissed each other and began working back down toward his balls.

Connie said something we couldn't hear. Nancy moved around and started playing with Dave's buttocks.

Jan looked at me, kissed me, got up on her knees and said, "Sweetheart, if this is going where I think it is, I want your cock in me right this very minute."

I didn't have to be asked twice and I slid my hot cock deep into her gushing pussy. We started to slowly fuck as we watched the unfolding episode across the pool.

Red, on her knees directly in front of Connie's elevated bar chair, took Dave into her mouth and began slowly sucking him all the way into her throat. Nancy started kissing Dave's butt and her fingers slowly glided down the crack of his ass, her well manicured nails tracing a path, delivering such pleasure. We heard Dave moan. Nancy spread his tight cheeks as her face began to explore. Her hands cupped Dave's balls while Red continued mouthing his stiff organ.

Jan looked over at me and asked if Nancy was doing what she thought she was. I assured her that Nancy's tongue was indeed buried deep into Dave's asshole. Jan almost came right then and there. She thrust herself back onto my cock with such force. This was so hot and it was really turning her on immensely. My strokes grew larger and Jan reacted with such passion.

Dave leaned across Red and bent to put his lips on Connie's aching cunt. Nancy shifted, Red adjusted and Connie let out a scream of delight.

Jan came right then, no warning, her body shook as wave after wave of total passion overtook her. It was so sudden, there was no buildup. She just exploded watching her husband getting his ass licked, cock sucked and having his face buried in Connie's tasty twat. I looked over as Jan was cumming and noticed that Nancy had pulled away. She had the baby oil and she was spreading it over her fingers. Her hand moved back towards Dave. He never missed a lick. Nancy's finger found his tiny, tight ass and she glided one then two fingers deep into his ass. Red started to suck furiously. Nancy started finger fucking him feverishly and he licked Connie greedily.

Jan saw what was happening and pulled my cock out and pointed it at her ass and pushed back. Her ass is a wonder in itself. So warm, so loving, so tender and so damned hot. I loved going there and this was no exception. My cock entered her and she began cumming immediately. She loved a good ass fucking and I always tried to give her what she needed. She craved cock and she learned years ago, to just go with the flow. She stopped being ashamed of her desires. She loved to suck and loved to fuck and she loved to get her ass pounded as much as possible. That is why she and Connie had become best friends. The sight of Dave with another woman's hand up his ass had turned her on so much, I had never seen her this way before. I was just grateful that it was my cock in her at this moment. What a ride.

Red took her lips from Dave, stood up, turned and pulled his lips from Connie and took him to a chaise. Nancy moved forward and looked Connie in the eye as her mouth fell on Connie's open, eager pussy. Connie threw her head back as Nancy started thoroughly licking Connie. Nancy's hands started playing with her molten pussy. Nancy began to finger Connie's pussy, one finger, two fingers, three fingers. Her mouth devouring her juices greedily. Her hand gliding further into Connie's wanton pussy. Connie let out a scream of delight. Nancy's hand slid right into her. Nancy stopped and let her get adjusted as her mouth worked marvels on her clit. Nancy began to move her arm in and out a bit. Connie grabbed her ankles, and with her legs spread as wide as possible began begging Nancy to fuck her.

"Oh yes cunt, fuck my cunt you bitch, fuck it harder and give it all to me!" Connie screamed. Nancy's arm went deeper and deeper into Connie. Don't ask me how many changes of color Connie's skin made. It was like watching a lobster boil. She kept getting redder and redder. Nancy's arm kept driving deeper and deeper into her aching pussy. Her mouth driving Connie's clit to places she had not thought possible.

Red and Dave stopped what they were doing. Red whispered something and she and Dave moved over to the bar. Dave jumped up on the bar. Red got down on the patio and she reached up with her face and stuck her tongue right up Connie's ass. Dave grabbed Connie's face, tilted it back, took his hard, wet cock and shoved it right down Connie's hungry throat. The guttural sounds that came from the bar were so intense. Jan, who was in a continuous state of climax, clamped her ass on my cock and began bucking unlike I've ever experienced before. She just kept screaming, "This is soooo fucking hot, Oh Gawd, This is soooo hot. Fuck me baby, fuck my ass right off!"

My cock exploded and I flooded her with more cum than I thought I could produce. The scene we were watching was so hot. Everyone moving in unison, totally choreographed for utmost pleasure.

Connie started shaking uncontrollably, Dave had to hold her to keep her from flying off the chair. We could see her throat milking his cum from his cock. His balls laying on her eyes. she is hungrily sucking him. Nancy has her arm clamped tight as Red's tongue was the final straw. Connie was cumming with surreal abandon.

My cock slid from Jan and she turned around and kissed me so deep I swore she was going to take my tongue right out of my throat. We held that kiss, our bodies drenched, the visuals still roaring thru our minds as to what we just witnessed. Jan was always passionate but tonight, she went far beyond anything she's ever attained before.

"I need a drink," I said. We got up and started to walk over to the bar.

"I'm fucking drenched," Jan laughed.

"You're drenched, look at me," Connie whimpered.

Dave was standing with his arm around Red and Nancy. I helped my wife up. Put my arm around both of them, turned and pushed both of them into the pool. Dave caught on real quick and did the same.

"Now, you're all drenched." Everyone laughed. I poured another round of refreshments and the party continued for another hour or so.

When everyone was leaving, we walked the girls out to their car. I stopped in the driveway. I looked at Red, that glorious redhead that drove me crazy. I pointed to the car. She nodded.

She walked up to me, gave me a kiss and said, "Darling, you can have my pussy, you can have my ass, you can live in my throat and you can do the same with my lover anytime you want but baby, you're not getting my car."

Everyone roared.

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers
12