Party Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb
Zeb
17 Followers

I had a third popsicle and still wanted more. But the voice said it was time to call it a night.

* * * * *

I was at the Hypnotist's party. My mind seemed foggy. The lighting had been turned way down. I was naked, but somehow that seemed natural. I wondered in a casual way where my clothes were. Leslie was standing near me and she was naked, too. That also didn't seem to bother me. Leslie had a silly smile but the rest of her face was blank. She wasn't bothered by her nakedness either. I turned my head a little at some noises behind me. I seemed to be moving in slow motion, like I was underwater or something. The two girls who came to the party with us were both naked and so where a half dozen of the men from the crew. I couldn't tell exactly what was going on, but it looked like a lot of sex. The redhead was on her hands and knees and there was a naked guy at her face and another behind her. I caught a half glimpse of the blond. Her head seemed to be bobbing up and down. There were giggles and moans and slurping noises coming from the dimness across the room.

I became aware of a conversation on my other side and turned back. It took a few moments. It was the Hypnotist and his road manager girl friend. I couldn't understand what they were saying. It was like I could hear their voices, but I couldn't make any sense out of their words.

The woman reached up and touched Leslie on the shoulder. The hypnotist looked like he was about to say something. But then the woman changed her mind and put her hand on my shoulder instead. I could see her hand, but I couldn't feel it.

They hypnotist smiled and then he looked me right in the eye. "Rhonda," he said, "can you hear me?"

Somehow, his calling my name made everything clear. Well not everything. I still couldn't understand what anyone else was saying. But I could really understand him.

"Yes," I replied.

"Listen carefully. I want you to hear Della's voice as well as mine. Do whatever her voice tells you for the rest of the evening. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good Girl." He turned his girlfriend and said, "Ok, she's all yours. I'll see you in the morning." Then the two of them kissed for a long time. I vaguely wondered why they were interested in me if they were going to spend the night kissing each other. But as soon as they broke off, the woman turned to me and said, "Follow me." And as she moved off, I followed her. Behind me I could hear the Hypnotist talking again, "Leslie, can you hear me?"

* * * * *

I was in a dungeon. It was dark and cold and dirty. I was naked and I was leaning up against a wall. My hands were spread out above my head and my feet were spread, too, a couple of feet back from the wall. Both my hands and feet were somehow locked in position. I couldn't tell how, exactly. But I couldn't move them. I could hear Mistress Della moving behind me.

How had I gotten here? How did I know that was Mistress Della behind me? Just who the hell *was* Mistress Della anyway? I was scared. But somehow, I was also very horny? Why the hell would being in this kind of situation make me hot? What was going on?

Mistress Della was very close now. I could feel her moving right up against me. 'Oh my God!' She wasn't wearing any clothes. I could feel her naked body pressing up against mine. She was reaching around and feeling my breast. She was tweaking my nipple. It was really hard.

The voice was talking to me again. It was like the voice of God. "Now, my sweet," she said, "it's time for you to feel the sting of my lash."

I was trembling. She held something up next to my face. It was the belt to a bathrobe. "You see this?"

"Yes, Mistress." Now why the hell was I calling her that? Why was I being so meek? I wanted to scream and cry.

"It's a whip," she said. "It's a big, black, evil whip."

I looked again and she was holding a whip. I was so scared I wanted to pee.

"When I use it, you'll hear the crack and feel the searing pain on your backside. Won't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And the feel of the whip will make you even hotter. Won't it?"

"Yes, Mistress." I was already starting to cry and she hadn't even hit me yet. Tears were running down my cheeks. But my pussy felt so damned wet. Why was all this making me so horny?

She was kissing the back of my neck now and still fondling my breast. God it felt good! But why was I getting so turned on by another woman? A woman who was about to whip me? I started crying even more.

Then I felt her move back away from me. I was trembling even harder. But nothing happened at first. Just some quiet squishing sounds from behind. I screwed up some courage and looked back over my shoulder. The woman was just standing there with her mouth slightly open and her eyes half closed. She was holding the whip with one hand and the other hand was between her own legs. She was masturbating. Then she noticed me looking at her.

"Eyes forward, Bitch!" she yelled.

I quickly turned back and started praying. I hadn't prayed in years, but I was praying now.

There were more little squishing sounds and then a long terrifying silence.

Suddenly I felt the whip crack against my back. There was a piercing agonizing pain like a streak of lightening. It felt like a sharp intense orgasm. I wanted to scream but for some reason I couldn't. I could only grunt. A moment later, there was another crack of the whip and then another and another.

I could feel her cracking the whip all over my backside. The pain was so extreme I almost came. I wanted to come. I wanted to holler. But all I could do was to whimper and grunt and twitch in sexual heat. I wished that my knees would buckle under me, but somehow I remained standing. I wanted to fall on the floor and die, but my bonds kept me upright.

The woman started whipping my behind, and then my legs. It was horrible. It was unendurable. I was so horny I couldn't stand it. I wanted so badly to reach down and touch myself until I could find some release, but I couldn't move my hands. Tears were flooding down my face.

There was a brief pause. Then I felt the whip again, but this time the woman had moved in more closely and the whip was wrapping itself around my body and cracking against my front side. I could feel the intense lightening on my belly and on my breasts and on the front of my legs. One stroke came around and even cracked against my vulva. That one almost sent me over the edge.

And still I couldn't scream. And still I couldn't move. And still I couldn't touch myself.

Then it stopped.

The woman came up behind me again. The touch of her body against my tortured backside was exquisite. It was intensely, painfully erotic. She must have dropped her whip, because I could feel both her hands on me. Rubbing my abused breasts, pinching my swollen nipples, scratching my tortured belly. I felt one hand slide down and bury itself in my crotch. There was no resistance. I was so wet. Her fingers sank into my warm flesh like I had been specially lubricated.

She started rubbing on my clit and I just knew I would come at any moment. But her voice said, "Not yet, kitten. Don't come yet."

"OK, Mistress."

And somehow, despite my horniness, I couldn't bring myself over the edge. She just kept moving her hands, and tweaking my most sensitive areas, and rubbing her own body and breasts into my back. My tears and my other juices were still flowing freely.

After awhile she stopped and told me my bounds had been released.

* * * * *

I was lying on the floor in a fancy hotel room. I was naked and somehow I knew that I'd been severely whipped even though I couldn't see any whip marks. My entire body was in agony, but somehow it was a sexual agony. I was curled into a fetal position but I still couldn't bring my hands down to finger myself.

A naked woman was sitting in a chair a few feet away. I recognized her as the Hypnotist's road manager, but she was also my Mistress. 'My Mistress?!'

"Are you hot, Slave?" she asked. "Do you want to come?"

"Oh yes, Mistress!"

"Then beg for it, Slave," she said. "Beg for it and prove how much you want it."

I didn't care how humiliating this was. I uncurled a bit and started begging and whining and pleading for my Mistress to let me come. I was crying and cringing. The sexual pain was awful.

This went on for awhile while the woman in the chair kept fingering herself. Then she said something which I didn't hear because I was making so much noise myself. "Mistress?" I whined.

"I said, crawl over here and kiss my feet. And do a better job of begging me to let you come."

And even as she continued fingering herself, I crawled over on my belly and started kissing her feet. Between kisses I continued my pathetic begging.

The woman really seemed to be getting off on my humiliation. She started breathing louder and her fingers were moving faster.

"Shut up and lick my feet, Slut. Just shut the fuck up and lick my toes."

And I did. Tears still streaming down my face. A terrible sexual ache in my groin. I stuck out my tongue and began licking all around and between her toes. And somewhere in there, I heard her come. Her whole body went rigid, pulsed for several long moments, and then went slack. I never stopped licking her toes the whole time.

Minutes later, when her breathing came back to normal, I was sill licking her toes.

"Enough!"

* * * * *

I was lying on a large bed in a fancy hotel room. I was naked and somehow I knew that I'd been severely whipped. A voice said "Roll onto your back, Slave." I rolled over, even though every move was a sexual agony. "Spread your legs, Slave," the voice said and I did.

Looking down between my legs I saw Hypnotist's road manager, walking up toward me. She was naked. And somehow I knew she was my Mistress. 'My Mistress?!'

She looked down at me. "Are you horny, Slave? Do you want to come?"

"Yes, Mistress! Please!"

"Then beg for it, Slave," she said, "and maybe I'll let you."

And while I was begging and pleading and humiliating myself she just stood there looking pleased with herself and lightly rubbing her own breast with one hand.

"OK! Now shut up," she said. "I'm going to make you come. But not until I give you the signal. When I'm ready for you to come, I'll squeeze your tit. OK? Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, I'm not to come until you squeeze my breast."

"Press your titties together."

I did so. My breasts weren't huge, but they were large enough that I could do what she'd ordered.

"Now hold them like that. You're going to get even hotter than you are now. You're going to get so damn hot you won't be able to stand it. But all you'll be able to do is to writhe around and make sexy noises letting me know how much you're enjoying being eaten. Understand?'

"Yes, Mistress, I'm to writhe around and make sexy noises but not to come until you squeeze my breast."

"Hummph," she said. "OK slut, keep begging me to eat you. And then shut up when you feel my mouth on your cunt."

I started begging again and didn't stop until my Mistress lay down between my legs and starting licking me. The feel of her mouth was amazing. I'd been licked by a couple of boyfriends before, but never anything like this. I was moaning and whining and thrashing. The feel of my own breasts was incredible. This went on for what seemed like an eternity. I felt the woman's fingers in my vagina. And then she stuck a finger in my rear hole. I was completely wet and lubricated down there.

And without warning, she suddenly reached up and pinched my right breast really hard. And I came, and came, and came, and came. I'd never come like that before. It seemed to go on forever.

* * * * *

I was standing at the foot of a large bed in a fancy hotel room. I was naked and there was a thin sash tied around my neck. A voice said it was a collar and a leash and when I looked again it was.

The Hypnotist's road manager was sitting cross legged on the bed in front of me and she was holding the leash. She was naked and she was also my Mistress. 'My Mistress?!'

I felt drained, but I didn't know why. My muscles were sore.

"OK, bitch," she said. "It's time for you to lick *my* cunt. Do it just like I did you."

I couldn't remember what she was talking about, but somehow I new what she wanted. It was horrible. I'm not a lesbian. I've never even touched another woman's private areas before. But my Mistress tugged the leash and I found myself climbing up onto the bed between her legs. She lay back and pulled my face right into her hot crotch.

It was awful. But it was also incredibly sexy somehow. Why was that? I found myself weeping even as I licked and fingered her. I could feel her fingers in my hair; her hands holding my head and guiding my motions.

I wanted to throw up. But I just kept licking and licking and fingering and fingering.

And then she came. She went rigid all at once and pressed my face into her crotch really hard. She yelled at me to stop licking. I could feel her wet flesh pulsing under my lips. I could feel tears running down the sides of my nose and dripping into her pubic hair. She just kept pressing my face into her until the contractions had stopped. Then she relaxed her grip and for a long time we just lay quietly. There was nothing but the sound of her heavy breathing and my own whimpering.

Then it was over.

* * * * *

I woke up at home in bed. My head felt like it was full of Kleenex but somehow I felt wonderful. I knew my muscles were sore, but it didn't bother me. In fact I really felt great. I got up and took some Motrin anyway.

Leslie was sitting at the breakfast table with a cup of coffee. She looked like I was feeling.

What the hell had happened last night? I remembered the show and the Green Room party. Then everything was a fuzzy blank. I didn't remember having had anything to drink, but this sure felt like some kind of hangover. I didn't even remember coming home, but here we were. I asked Leslie what happened, but she couldn't remember, either.

"I guess we must have had a good time," I said without much conviction.

"I guess so," she replied weakly.

* * * * *

About a month later, Leslie turned up pregnant. She had to decide what she wanted to do about that. But the weird thing was that she claimed she hadn't had sex for over a year. A lot of folks would have been very skeptical about that. But somehow, I believed her.

Zeb
Zeb
17 Followers
12